Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:06 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 03:00 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2019, 02:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Dawnstrike nodded and smiled sheepishly, realizing his uncomfortable reaction. “Heh...yeah, naming a kit can be pretty hard, but not everyone's a natural at it.”

Not really sure what to say next, she gazed awkwardly down at his food, nose twitching. When he offered her some, a bright smile flashed up at him. “Oh how kind of you! Do you know how hard it is to get decently fresh food if you’re not on the hunting patrols? It’s a shame that I’m a picky eater who hates hunting. My mother always pestered me about it.” She took a small (picky) bite of the rabbit, smiled at the slightly warm flavor, then swallowed instantly. “Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, but all she ever does when we hang out is compare me to all her friends and point out all my flaws. Parents are tough.” Dawnstrike took a bigger bite of the rabbit this time, actually chewing and savoring the taste. “Oh my stars this is good. Is rabbit your favorite food? Because it certainly is my favorite...when its warm, that is.”
His comment toward his parents had been a reference to how Rowanfury named him Dark-, and Dapplestar had given him the suffix -belly. It was almost disappointing he hadn't gotten a better name out of it, but he was glad Blazingstar wxceeded his expectations.

"I wouldn't know," he said. "Mine weren't around too much. For cats who claimed they wanted kits, they were pretty neglectful." It didn't help he was convinced Dapplestar was the one who wanted kits-- Rowanfury just rolled with it. "I don't really have a favorite piece of prey, they all taste good to me." He tore a small piece from the hare, swallowing quickly. "I've never been picky though. Food is food!"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 9th, 2019, 08:28 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ OPEN ]
___

Ah , it had been awhile since he'd been outside his den , and he felt relieved to see it was now getting cool temperatures.

Beepaw rested in the shade in the clearing , a small but plump rabbit at his paws. He hadn't been getting many patients lately , and he couldn't tell if that was good or bad. Most likely good , that meant nobody was hurt or sick , but , he felt as if there should be patients. Shaking his head , he got rid of the thoughts , taking a small bite from the rabbit. "Calm down Beepaw...no patients isna good thing." He grumbled to himself , starting to get annoyed that he was even thinking something could be wrong in the first place.

Perhaps it was the slight stress getting to him. He should be getting his full name soon , right? He hadn't yet , and he'd been learning most of the herbs but felt like he could never remember , so maybe that was why he felt weird. "You're the best medicine cat out there..stop worrying." The blonde tom grumbled to himself once again, taking another bite from the prey.

It'd all be fine.

”Better at herbs than me.” A slightly amused voice quipped up behind Beepaw, Kitepaw’s glimmering optics shining with their regular playfulness. “I think I only know of.. catmint. Catmint is ah-mae-zing!” She fluttered in her sing-song voice, reedy plume waving airily in her hyper temperament.

[aaaaaaa short but I wanna sleeppppp] @Rosemew

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old October 9th, 2019, 09:33 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@sunflowerseed

Littlewish padded out into the clearing, stopping to greet passerbys. He stopped midway to the center, rolling out his shoulders, then continued on his way. It was a good today! After all, today was the day... He paused for a second. What was today? He thought to himself, raising an eyebrow. He shook his fur out, discarding stray thoughts. Oh, well. He picked up a plump pigeon from the Fresh-kill pile, and plopped himself against a tree, settling down cheerfully. He opened his maw, preparing to bite down...wait. His head jolted up, and he glanced around the clearing. Maybe someone would like to share this with him. He searched the clearing for a lone cat. There. He spotted one.
"Oi! You! Want to...ah-share prey?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 9th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

[QUOTE=Lilyfur2;613415]
[COLOR="Wheat"] @sunflowerseed

Littlewish padded out into the clearing, stopping to greet passerbys. He stopped midway to the center, rolling out his shoulders, then continued on his way. It was a good today! After all, today was the day... He paused for a second. What was today? He thought to himself, raising an eyebrow. He shook his fur out, discarding stray thoughts. Oh, well. He picked up a plump pigeon from the Fresh-kill pile, and plopped himself against a tree, settling down cheerfully. He opened his maw, preparing to bite down...wait. His head jolted up, and he glanced around the clearing. Maybe someone would like to share this with him. He searched the clearing for a lone cat. There. He spotted one.
[B] "Oi! You! Want to...ah-share prey?"[/B
Grundgespill had been walking towards the warriors den when he head the interesting request. He turned his head towards the voice, and noticed the cheerful warrior with prey plopped against a tree. He only then noticed how hungry he was, his stomach seemed to growl slightly. His cheeks twisted into a friendly smile as he padded over to the stranger. "That would be lovely, " He purred, sitting perfectly parallel to this new friend . "I'm grundgespill."
He almost purred to show how relax ed he was, but thought better of it. He didn't want to look like a fool infron t of this new cat.
Old October 9th, 2019, 09:55 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[QUOTE=sunflowerseed;613416]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
[COLOR="Wheat"] @sunflowerseed

[B] "Oi! You! Want to...ah-share prey?"[/B
Grundgespill had been walking towards the warriors den when he head the interesting request. He turned his head towards the voice, and noticed the cheerful warrior with prey plopped against a tree. He only then noticed how hungry he was, his stomach seemed to growl slightly. His cheeks twisted into a friendly smile as he padded over to the stranger. "That would be lovely, " He purred, sitting perfectly parallel to this new friend . "I'm grundgespill."
He almost purred to show how relax ed he was, but thought better of it. He didn't want to look like a fool infron t of this new cat.

@sunflowerseed

Littlewish smiled gleefully at the tom as he padded over. He was happy to have company, to be honest, on this whatchamacallit day. And, he was feeling social today, so it was helpful to have someone around. He dipped his head politely, grinning widely.
"Nice to meet you, Grundgespill. I'm Littlewish. Charmed!" He replied, saying 'charmed' in a faux accent. He sat up straight, interested in hearing more about this cat.
"So, what have you been up to?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 9th, 2019, 10:06 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

@Lilyfur2
"Nothing special, hunted a little and collected some moss, you?" He purred at the accent, his tail curled around his paws, his resting face was rather attractive; approachable. Non-chalant, yet friendly by the way his mouth naturally curled into a small smile, though his eyebrows (or the spot above his eyes) stayed neutral. His sleek black tail tapped the ground at a slow tempo, though not making any noise the tapping of his tail showed slight interest.
{sorry for bad quote in post before, Im new to this xD}
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:45 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
| @BILL.; |

Snailpaw picked up the rest of prey they had caught and padded next to the older cat. Her bad eye starred at the ground as she walked, helping her see where she was going with two big things in her mouth. Snailpaw used her good eye to look at Darkbelly. "I can't wait to see the looks on the queens face when we bring this to them.", she meowed through her mouthful.
Darkbelly managed a purr through the feathers, beginning to trot back in the direction of camp. "They'll love it," he said. "They might not be able to eat all of this. That was a nice catch on your part, Snailpaw."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 10th, 2019, 11:49 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Nightkit kept pawing at the ground as the older feline settled beside him. Little strands of grass pulled up along with his claws that had started to show. He was soon apprentice age, and was slowly learning how to use his claws. Pawing at bush stalks and the likes, all his activities were done alone.
And now he was being forced to converse, great. Especially great since this was the deputy, he couldn’t just stay still the whole time like he would usually do, in attempt to make the other cat give up and leave. He did have respect for authority, and was afraid that doing his usual thing would show the opposite.
To her question, he hesitated a bit. He always did after a question, since he would be figuring out the most creative, silent way to answer. For this one, it became a nod, followed by him pressing his head to the ground and covering his eyes with his paws for a short moment, before going back to his pawing at the ground. This was his attempt at saying that he was hiding. Hiding from conversation, hiding from confrontations. He did his best to have his body show that he did not mean this as him wanting Buttercupbreeze to leave, for once he didn’t. The fear of confrontation was mainly there for the first moment of conversation, when he would see the things he did. He had always hid in the nursery whenever anything was announced, he had always thought the higher ranked cats would have horrible things to show. Surprisingly, the molly wasn’t scaring him away, so far.
(finally responded haha)

Watching the kit scrap up grass with his tiny paws, well smaller paws he was an older kit, she felt a bit awkward. Who wouldn't, sitting in silence attempting to socialize with the young tom cat. His body language was hard to read and for a moment Buttercupbreeze was just starting, a puzzled expression. He looked like he was hiding but it wasn't clicking.
"Oh!" She breathed feeling kinda stupid. It made sense now. Licking her chest fur a bit she attempted to figure out what to say. This was harder then she thought but at least Nightkit was attempting to talk to her.
"Hinding from your Clanmates?" She asked assuming that was what he was applying. It made sense to the creamy molly but at the same time it didn't. Had someone done something to him? Was he bullied, abused or neglected? Or was he just skittish? So many questions crammed her mind as she started to drift off a thoughtful look crossing her face.
After a moment she looked down at him. "You shouldn't have to hide from cats in your own Clan." Buttercup explained offering a small smile. "Not everyone is bad though." The bushy tailed molly added.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 10th, 2019, 02:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Darkbelly managed a purr through the feathers, beginning to trot back in the direction of camp. "They'll love it," he said. "They might not be able to eat all of this. That was a nice catch on your part, Snailpaw."
Snailpaw hadn't been complimented since her walk with Emeraldbush. The apprentice puffed out her chest a bit at the compliment. "You weren't that bad either.", she replied. Snailpaw felt the prey in her mouth slip, but she quickly relocated them.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 10th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(finally responded haha)

Watching the kit scrap up grass with his tiny paws, well smaller paws he was an older kit, she felt a bit awkward. Who wouldn't, sitting in silence attempting to socialize with the young tom cat. His body language was hard to read and for a moment Buttercupbreeze was just starting, a puzzled expression. He looked like he was hiding but it wasn't clicking.
"Oh!" She breathed feeling kinda stupid. It made sense now. Licking her chest fur a bit she attempted to figure out what to say. This was harder then she thought but at least Nightkit was attempting to talk to her.
"Hinding from your Clanmates?" She asked assuming that was what he was applying. It made sense to the creamy molly but at the same time it didn't. Had someone done something to him? Was he bullied, abused or neglected? Or was he just skittish? So many questions crammed her mind as she started to drift off a thoughtful look crossing her face.
After a moment she looked down at him. "You shouldn't have to hide from cats in your own Clan." Buttercup explained offering a small smile. "Not everyone is bad though." The bushy tailed molly added.

For once, Nightkit felt conflicted. This was the deputy he was facing. He knew it was hard for most cats to converse with him even when he wanted to respond. He wasn't very good with his own muted language, or maybe it was simply just other cats lacking the ability to put body gestures into words. No matter, he hoped she wouldn't leave just yet, and that thought confused him.
It was rare that Nightkit actually felt like using his voice, but as always, even if he wanted to, he wouldn't. Despite the images her voice had showed him, he was still scared that if the secret about his origins were to reach the surface of the Clan, he would face more than just his mother's neglect.
Shouldn't have to hide from cats? Well wasn't it obvious why? Didn't everyone see the images he always did? It had continuously confused him that everyone was just openly using their voices even if they carried risky things. His own mother didn't speak much herself, which was just about the only reason he didn't question that everyone had his ability.
Nightkit's ears lowered against his head a small bit. He thought of a way to respond, and placed a paw onto his mouth, covering it. He knew it would possibly just look like yet another gesture, perhaps even just a nervous one. He couldn't think of many other ways to show what he wanted to say. Another attempt was made as he put his paw back down, and instead opened and closed his mouth a few times as if pretending to speak without sound, followed by once again putting his paw over it, before sliding it up to cover his ear, using his second paw for the short second he could remain on his hind legs to attempt showing that he didn't like speaking and was afraid of listening.
After his attempt, he placed both paws on the ground again and covered them with his black tail, peering up at the Deputy with his icy blue eyes. Another thing that surprised him, he was usually not one for eye contact either. But he felt he could trust this one..

Last edited by Spirit; October 10th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.
Closed Thread