Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-13-2018, 12:35 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is online now
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,434
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,364
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cress smiled warmly at Hades, malice gleaming in her eyes as he informed her that should the need arise she could take action and kill the molly herself. She strongly disliked it when cats waltzed into the territory as if it were their own, but each and every one of them either joined them as one of Hades' subordinates or died by his or Cress' claws. It was wonderful to live there. She shifted and looked outside through the crack in the door that served as the entrance and exit. Her paws were itching to go out and explore the 'graveyard' as she had dubbed it and find some trinkets from the corpses to claim as her own. Things such as collars, loose teeth, claws, and if she was lucky, glimmering earrings given to the now deceased cats by pet owners. However, Hades offer too hunt was too tempting to pass up. "I would love to go hunting with you, darling." She replied and licked his nose gently before moving over to the door.
He smiles as he soon stops her with his tail “ or we can ... walk though the graveyard? It has been a while since we’ve been there and you never know we might find something interesting?” He Says purring happily as he looks outside for a bit seeing a garden that he didn’t really noticed until now. He wonders a bit thinking: has that always been there? But ignores it when he looks at Cress, “ we can hunt later my love. We have all the time in the world you and I.” He Says purring as he moves by her doing something he knew she loved dearly. As he passed by her, he rubs his pelt against her and comes back around nuzzling his head against her neck “ please~ “ he says in a voice he knew she loved dearly.
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the man cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-13-2018, 12:52 AM
Rubinaito's Avatar
Rubinaito Rubinaito is online now
ルビーナイト
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Gender: Boy (They/Them)
Posts: 12,643
Koins: 69,736


Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles as he soon stops her with his tail “ or we can ... walk though the graveyard? It has been a while since we’ve been there and you never know we might find something interesting?” He Says purring happily as he looks outside for a bit seeing a garden that he didn’t really noticed until now. He wonders a bit thinking: has that always been there? But ignores it when he looks at Cress, “ we can hunt later my love. We have all the time in the world you and I.” He Says purring as he moves by her doing something he knew she loved dearly. As he passed by her, he rubs his pelt against her and comes back around nuzzling his head against her neck “ please~ “ he says in a voice he knew she loved dearly.
Cress purred happily as Hades wove around her, licking his cheek gently and gazing into his eyes with a smile. "You know me so well, Hades." She murmured, raising her head to meet her nose with his and closing her eyes blissfully. She moved away and ducked under the door, glancing back at Hades to make sure he was following before weaving through the grass towards the Graveyard. As she entered the place of the dead, a strong scent met her nose; the stench of death as well as the sweet aroma of a cat she had never forgotten. Her eyes widened faintly and she glanced over to the side to watch as Valentine burst through the bushes and skidded to a stop just in front of her. Her brother... was right there? Her jaw dropped open before she moved closer to him. "Val?"

"Cress!" Valentine meowed in response, nuzzling her gently in a brotherly way before scrunching his nose up. "What are you doing in a stinky place like this?" He asked, raising a paw to place it over his nose. "It stinks of death. I suppose this is yours and Hades doing?" He asked, his voice muffled slightly by the paw placed over his muzzle. Having mentioned Hades, Valentine glanced around to spot Hades just behind Cress and smiled. "Well hello there! You've gained a few more scars since we last spoke, Grim." He used the old nickname he had for Hades, tossing it out there casually as if they hadn't even gone their separate ways.
__________________
I created the sound of madness
Wrote the book on pain
Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-13-2018, 01:01 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is online now
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,434
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,364
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cress purred happily as Hades wove around her, licking his cheek gently and gazing into his eyes with a smile. "You know me so well, Hades." She murmured, raising her head to meet her nose with his and closing her eyes blissfully. She moved away and ducked under the door, glancing back at Hades to make sure he was following before weaving through the grass towards the Graveyard. As she entered the place of the dead, a strong scent met her nose; the stench of death as well as the sweet aroma of a cat she had never forgotten. Her eyes widened faintly and she glanced over to the side to watch as Valentine burst through the bushes and skidded to a stop just in front of her. Her brother... was right there? Her jaw dropped open before she moved closer to him. "Val?"

"Cress!" Valentine meowed in response, nuzzling her gently in a brotherly way before scrunching his nose up. "What are you doing in a stinky place like this?" He asked, raising a paw to place it over his nose. "It stinks of death. I suppose this is yours and Hades doing?" He asked, his voice muffled slightly by the paw placed over his muzzle. Having mentioned Hades, Valentine glanced around to spot Hades just behind Cress and smiled. "Well hello there! You've gained a few more scars since we last spoke, Grim." He used the old nickname he had for Hades, tossing it out there casually as if they hadn't even gone their separate ways.
Hades smiles purring a bit when he followed his love only to find his old friend jumping out of the bushes. His eyes widened a bit but he smiles happily. “ hello to you too my friend. I see you have that rouge with you “ He Says referring to Nightmare who of course like he warned stated a bit but quickly looked away when hades looked at him. He looks at valentine and smiles “ yes I have, you should know settling down like you did ain’t going to be easy with my name everywhere. Many challenge me especially that rouge of yours yet none has won. But forgive I can’t really move much right now due to a annoying mistake on my part.” He Says referring to a new wound on his shoulder almost nearing his neck. “ either way, it’s great to see you old friend though.. you’ve gotten weaker what’s that smell?” He Says as he begins to stand by cress his tail wrapped around hers as he begins to smell valentine a bit closer. “ .. why do you smell like herbs? ... oh you were serious about that garden.. “ he looks at Nightmare who quickly stands by valentine “ ... just how soft did you get? Little player. “ he says playfully calling valentine by the old nickname he called him before when they were monsters now. Hades only kills when needed and often is just hunting or flirting with his loves. Yet cress will always be his love, she is his first crush after all. @Rubinaito
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the man cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."

Last edited by Sasukewolf (madness); 01-13-2018 at 01:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-13-2018, 04:04 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is online now
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,434
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,364
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The apprentice eyes were narrowed as he walk, his expression seem emotionless. Yes, he was from a clan and haven't been exiled. He was too young to get in that much trouble. This wasn't the first time Wolfpaw had snuck out to go beyond the borders. He sighed, inhaling the fresh air and the new scents. His expression didn't waver but he wasn't a threat. He didn't need any fights with cats beyond the clans because it would just come back at him. He was larger than he looked his age. He glanced around the new place. He would usually be gone for a few days and return. It was something cats had grown used to. Their was no reason for him to be in a clan but he was, Wolfpaw was half clan. His gaze turned into a sharp glare remembering his father, pitiful. How could he do that to his mother? He stopped in his tracks he could smell something strange. A cat, possibly? He grumbled unhappily. He didn't really want to socialize with anyone today. Stopping in his tracks to lift his head. "Is anyone there?" His rough voice spoke. Wolfpaw didn't bother hiding his unhappiness anymore. That seem a common emotion for him. He couldn't help feeling unhappy, their was barely anything that appealed to him anymore. He wasn't leaving Thunderclan because of his sister and mother, plus a few friends.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Hades Soon hears someone.... someone that shouldn’t be here. A clanner.. he looks at valentine and Cress “ stay here. I’ll be back “ He Says calmly as he begins to suddenly walk off. Soon he sees Wolfpaw, the smell of death was strong on hades and his muscles along with many scars showed in the most deadest of ways. He glares at wolfpaw and speaks “ aren’t you a bit far from home little warrior?” He asks in his dark husky voice as he jumps down to him. He stands tall, looking down at wolfpaw with dangerous eyes. “ or does the call of death bring you here?” He asks darkly his claws out and ready just in case.
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the man cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-13-2018, 04:14 AM
Spiral Whirl's Avatar
Spiral Whirl Spiral Whirl is offline
Your One and Only <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 953
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 5,926
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades Soon hears someone.... someone that shouldn’t be here. A clanner.. he looks at valentine and Cress “ stay here. I’ll be back “ He Says calmly as he begins to suddenly walk off. Soon he sees Wolfpaw, the smell of death was strong on hades and his muscles along with many scars showed in the most deadest of ways. He glares at wolfpaw and speaks “ aren’t you a bit far from home little warrior?” He asks in his dark husky voice as he jumps down to him. He stands tall, looking down at wolfpaw with dangerous eyes. “ or does the call of death bring you here?” He asks darkly his claws out and ready just in case.
As the scent got stronger he realized it smelled like death as he soon saw a scarred cat. The scent of death made him a bit wary but he refused to let his expression wavered. Wolfpaw forced his muscles to relax, looking at the cat. The only thing he was used to seeing was a glare. He had been met with that many times to know it was only a look. As he spoke the apprentice assumed he knew what the clans were from the way he said it. "How could I be far from home if I have none?" He replied. Wolfpaw didn't mean to make it sound like Thunderclan wasn't his home. He just didn't know where his home was. Matter in fact what made one. Was it with family, friends? Where you were comfortable at? "Or don't know." The tom added, seeing his claws be unsheathed made him a bit mad and uneasy. I'm not stupid if you think I would you attack you. He didn't unsheathed his claws, also. Figuring that would only make it seem like he was going to attack. "No. Just simply getting away from problems. While being curious, also." Wolfpaw didn't have many scars only about two. One of his shoulder and the other on his underbelly. He scowled a little at the thought of the gathering. It was embarrassing really. He almost died and his mother for Starclan's sake saved him. That hurt his pride quite a bit.
__________________
Hold me tight and say you never let go, cause baby if you do I think I may die without you. All I need to hear is "I love you" and I swear I'll live a thousands years. The moment you said hello to me I decided I would marry you, do you remember? All our fond memories? Or did you decide to forget our love? - Circuit



I'm going to be less active for a while!
Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-13-2018, 04:20 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is online now
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,434
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,364
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
As the scent got stronger he realized it smelled like death as he soon saw a scarred cat. The scent of death made him a bit wary but he refused to let his expression wavered. Wolfpaw forced his muscles to relax, looking at the cat. The only thing he was used to seeing was a glare. He had been met with that many times to know it was only a look. As he spoke the apprentice assumed he knew what the clans were from the way he said it. "How could I be far from home if I have none?" He replied. Wolfpaw didn't mean to make it sound like Thunderclan wasn't his home. He just didn't know where his home was. Matter in fact what made one. Was it with family, friends? Where you were comfortable at? "Or don't know." The tom added, seeing his claws be unsheathed made him a bit mad and uneasy. I'm not stupid if you think I would you attack you. He didn't unsheathed his claws, also. Figuring that would only make it seem like he was going to attack. "No. Just simply getting away from problems. While being curious, also." Wolfpaw didn't have many scars only about two. One of his shoulder and the other on his underbelly. He scowled a little at the thought of the gathering. It was embarrassing really. He almost died and his mother for Starclan's sake saved him. That hurt his pride quite a bit.
He nods slowly as he closes his eyes and then sighs softly as his look soften a bit. His claws sheathed as he opens his eyes and looks at the apprentice now his look softer than the glare he had. “ problems at your age? How interesting let me guess a halfie?” He asks as he begins to sit down. “ I’ve heard it all before how a clan looks down upon a cat with blood of two. Which ... annoys me really. Isn’t it a good thing to be a part of both worlds.” He Says calmly as he looks at him. “ you may roam here but do keep away from the building. You’re a clanner right? Best to keep away from rouges like I. They won’t show mercy.. but I will. But luckily I have a bit of time:” He Says as he begins to stand up “ walk with me boy. Speak your pains... also my name is hades. Do remember that”
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the man cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-13-2018, 04:38 AM
Spiral Whirl's Avatar
Spiral Whirl Spiral Whirl is offline
Your One and Only <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 953
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 5,926
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he closes his eyes and then sighs softly as his look soften a bit. His claws sheathed as he opens his eyes and looks at the apprentice now his look softer than the glare he had. “ problems at your age? How interesting let me guess a halfie?” He asks as he begins to sit down. “ I’ve heard it all before how a clan looks down upon a cat with blood of two. Which ... annoys me really. Isn’t it a good thing to be a part of both worlds.” He Says calmly as he looks at him. “ you may roam here but do keep away from the building. You’re a clanner right? Best to keep away from rouges like I. They won’t show mercy.. but I will. But luckily I have a bit of time:” He Says as he begins to stand up “ walk with me boy. Speak your pains... also my name is hades. Do remember that”
Wolfpaw blinked when he saw his gaze soften. He wasn't exactly use for that nor would he ever be. He shrugged a little, "Correct. How you know?" He asked. Wondering a bit how he knew. How much did this cat know, anyway? As he sat down he took it as he should also. Sitting down, his tail curling up to his side. He really wasn't sure how to reply much anymore. He had tried being a bit nicer if the cat was nice or somewhat like that in return but he built himself a reputation to of being rude. No one bothered to be `buddy buddy` to him. Wolfpaw shook his head a little. "Oh. Not a lot of cats know, well in Thunderclan I know. Being half-clan isn't my biggest problem, pretty much little ones that built to be one hoard of a mess. Clans are confusing." He blinked, trying to soften his glare so in the end he just looked at the ground or somewhere else. Wolfpaw was no where near being a cat who followed the warrior code, broke some already. Minor ones. "Yeah, Thunderclanner. I try to be somewhat nice to rogues, it just.. that really isn't my thing," He meowed. Wolfpaw stood up, some snow falling off him. "Okay.. I'm just going to apologize beforehand because like I said, I'm not really used to being `nice`. Oh, I'm Wolfpaw." The tom hated the name Wolfpaw. Mostly the prefix, though.
__________________
Hold me tight and say you never let go, cause baby if you do I think I may die without you. All I need to hear is "I love you" and I swear I'll live a thousands years. The moment you said hello to me I decided I would marry you, do you remember? All our fond memories? Or did you decide to forget our love? - Circuit



I'm going to be less active for a while!
Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-13-2018, 11:08 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is online now
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,434
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,364
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfpaw blinked when he saw his gaze soften. He wasn't exactly use for that nor would he ever be. He shrugged a little, "Correct. How you know?" He asked. Wondering a bit how he knew. How much did this cat know, anyway? As he sat down he took it as he should also. Sitting down, his tail curling up to his side. He really wasn't sure how to reply much anymore. He had tried being a bit nicer if the cat was nice or somewhat like that in return but he built himself a reputation to of being rude. No one bothered to be `buddy buddy` to him. Wolfpaw shook his head a little. "Oh. Not a lot of cats know, well in Thunderclan I know. Being half-clan isn't my biggest problem, pretty much little ones that built to be one hoard of a mess. Clans are confusing." He blinked, trying to soften his glare so in the end he just looked at the ground or somewhere else. Wolfpaw was no where near being a cat who followed the warrior code, broke some already. Minor ones. "Yeah, Thunderclanner. I try to be somewhat nice to rogues, it just.. that really isn't my thing," He meowed. Wolfpaw stood up, some snow falling off him. "Okay.. I'm just going to apologize beforehand because like I said, I'm not really used to being `nice`. Oh, I'm Wolfpaw." The tom hated the name Wolfpaw. Mostly the prefix, though.
He nods “ I see. I know because many clanners come here when no one wants them. Either they challenge me and face death or just come to die. But some do have a story to tell and I can understand why they’re confusing... clans aren’t my thing but I’ve heard enough to know how it works ... but if that’s not your biggest problem that what is?” He asks calmly. “ Thunderclan huh? Of the brave and proud. Y’all strong I give you that but fall easily when it comes to justice. And don’t worry about being nice to me. I’m a rouge no some prideful Thunderclan cat. Just be careful around my loves. They are really protective over me” he says playfully
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the man cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-13-2018, 12:58 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is online now
hello
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: on earth
Gender: female
Posts: 6,017
Koins: 28,457
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Pacific alloud herself to be cleaned by Hades mate,having forgotten how messily she had killed her prey like she usually did.Afterwards,she just watched Hades and his mate speak.She saw no need to jump in so she layed down and listened quietly,until she was half asleep.

Pacific sat up immediately, smelling a scent,and saw the apprintice.He didn't seem like a threat though,and seemed to be having a friendly conversation,so she started to mentally scold herself for letting herself become a easy target if there intentions had been bad.'It's not even nighttime yet and I'm trying to slack off!It was a stupid move that expirenced fighters would never make.I need to be more responsible!' she thought.She had missed the apprintices name while she was asleap,but hoped it would be brought up in the conversation again,if she needed to say anything.Right now,they there busy talking to Hades,So she didn't worry to much about it.
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 
In case you was wondering,my profile is Levi,Farlan,and Isabel from the attack on Titan ova a choice with no regrets.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-13-2018, 01:17 PM
Mystical's Avatar
Mystical Mystical is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Wherever I want
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,577
My Mood: Devilish
Koins: 22,942


Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods “ I see. I know because many clanners come here when no one wants them. Either they challenge me and face death or just come to die. But some do have a story to tell and I can understand why they’re confusing... clans aren’t my thing but I’ve heard enough to know how it works ... but if that’s not your biggest problem that what is?” He asks calmly. “ Thunderclan huh? Of the brave and proud. Y’all strong I give you that but fall easily when it comes to justice. And don’t worry about being nice to me. I’m a rouge no some prideful Thunderclan cat. Just be careful around my loves. They are really protective over me” he says playfully

@Spiral Whirl
Iriss had left her loft room through the normal entrance, for she had decided the tree would be her "calm-down place". She had already managed to build a frame for a bed out of sticks and sap and mud, and was looking for some moss and feathers for bedding. She had the moss in her mouth and was looking all over the place for feathers, but she could not see feathers, or smell bird anywhere, so she instead began to follow Hades scent to ask him if he knew where any were. She past many cats, a kittypet, a cat who seemed rather a lot like Hades, perhaps his mate Cress, and just a few friends it seemed. Finally she reached Hades, only to discover he was talking to another cat. A ThunderClanner. Iriss couldn't help but back away from the scent. She may have hung out around WindClan, but the scents of the three other clans came as a threat to her. Still holding the moss in her mouth, she crept to the nearest bush and peaked out, she had to make sure the cat was no threat. After a while she decided it was alright, and walked out until she was sitting next to both of them and she placed the moss on the ground in front of her.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Daisyshade
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017