Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:06 PM
So a Crow and a Skunk walk...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:05 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by hades.
Today 04:03 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:02 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 03:56 PM

Old February 13th, 2018, 11:04 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The New Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
(unsure of how to jump in so i'll just have onyx do his own thing)

(also !! onyx now has a second personality, has he has dissasociative identity disorder. the new persona is named xero.)

he sat alone, rolling a small ribbon of air between his fingers. his hair was ruffled and messy, curled against his head as he focused on what was going on around him. xero had just left, leaving onyx confused at what he was to do. his clothes had changed, his hair ruffled, and those of the broken gave him strange looks. he shrunk away from the suspicious stares, quickly moving to hide on his own, as he usually did. the air between his fingers dissipated and he simply sat in silence, stuck within his thoughts. what do you do when i'm not me? why do they look at me this way? you'll see, little rabbit.
A soft laugh was heard behind Onyx “ what’s this little writer? Writers block?” Asked Sano in a playful way. He smiles warmly as he begins to sit down by him. “ or maybe it’s because of us?.... you know you don’t have to stay with us... we’re not good people and I know that well.. we’re monsters after all.. “ he begins to hold onyx hand a bit “ ... of course I’m the worst aren’t I?”
@hiraeth

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 15th, 2018 at 08:15 AM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:53 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Spiral Whirl
Sexuality: Heterosexual | Demiromantic
Looks: her wolf form | In her human form, Spiral has semi-tan skin. She has medium long hair, going just a little bit past her shoulders. She has black hair but the bottom of it is a blonde color. She has bright blue eyes, sometimes darkening for her mood. She is average height and weight. While she wears jeans and a brown jacket that is too little for her, showing some of her stomach. She wears bandages as a crop-top under the jacket. Spiral wears some nice sneakers, cause high heels would be painful. Spiral has white ears and a white tail. She is often smiling or some what happy.
Personality ( no tbrp): Spiral in a way has two different personalities but she doesn't. She is exactly what you call bittersweet. She does think that werewolves/wolves are superior to any kind but her opinion easily wavers. She is rather kind to what she considers her pack, growing very protective of her pack. Spiral's kindness is scary on its own. She is usually happy but has a quick-temper. She is over-protective and becomes `enraged` when someone hurts who she cares for. Spiral is rather cold to people outside her `pack`. She becomes quiet and distant around people she doesn't know, hard to believe that she is kind or even speaks. Her judgement can easily become blinded by revenge. She always is seeking it. She is your usual fangirl, liking to ship others but not herself. Spiral will snap at you if you even try to mention if she ever had a crush. So far, she only had one crush that ended up in shatters. [ will be revealed in the roleplay ] Spiral is protective and studdborn. She dislikes giving up on anything. The reason for her cold and quiet when around people she doesn't know or like is her wolf, Eis. Eis is her wolf form, or her inner wolf. She rarely tells Spiral what to do but they both know to get away from love. Spiral also rarely lets Eis take control when Spiral shifts.
Order you’re in: Broken
Role in the order: Head Protector Or Warrior?
Powers aka bloodline: Wolf
Abilities:
Shifting into her Wolf Form on Demand
Quicker Healing
She can rarely stun her enemies with her howl for a minute
Spiral gets a boost of strength when enrage
Weaknesses:
Love [ she usually tries to stay off topic of it when it comes to her ]
Sliver Weapons [ or anything sliver ]
After she calms down from being enrage she is very tired
Rp example of your peep or of something else ( don’t have to do this ): my reply usually varies on what I can work with. Plus you know how I roleplay, I hope.
Other; @Broken Madness
Questions: is this okay?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 13th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 12:17 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Name: Spiral Whirl
Sexuality: Heterosexual | Demiromantic
Looks: her wolf form | In her human form, Spiral has semi-tan skin. She has medium long hair, going just a little bit past her shoulders. She has black hair but the bottom of it is a blonde color. She has bright blue eyes, sometimes darkening for her mood. She is average height and weight. While she wears jeans and a brown jacket that is too little for her, showing some of her stomach. She wears bandages as a crop-top under the jacket. Spiral wears some nice sneakers, cause high heels would be painful. Spiral has white ears and a white tail. She is often smiling or some what happy.
Personality ( no tbrp): Spiral in a way has two different personalities but she doesn't. She is exactly what you call bittersweet. She does think that werewolves/wolves are superior to any kind but her opinion easily wavers. She is rather kind to what she considers her pack, growing very protective of her pack. Spiral's kindness is scary on its own. She is usually happy but has a quick-temper. She is over-protective and becomes `enraged` when someone hurts who she cares for. Spiral is rather cold to people outside her `pack`. She becomes quiet and distant around people she doesn't know, hard to believe that she is kind or even speaks. Her judgement can easily become blinded by revenge. She always is seeking it. She is your usual fangirl, liking to ship others but not herself. Spiral will snap at you if you even try to mention if she ever had a crush. So far, she only had one crush that ended up in shatters. [ will be revealed in the roleplay ] Spiral is protective and studdborn. She dislikes giving up on anything. The reason for her cold and quiet when around people she doesn't know or like is her wolf, Eis. Eis is her wolf form, or her inner wolf. She rarely tells Spiral what to do but they both know to get away from love. Spiral also rarely lets Eis take control when Spiral shifts.
Order you’re in: Broken
Role in the order: Head Protector Or Warrior?
Powers aka bloodline: Wolf
Abilities:
Shifting into her Wolf Form on Demand
Quicker Healing
She can rarely stun her enemies with her howl for a minute
Spiral gets a boost of strength when enrage
Weaknesses:
Love [ she usually tries to stay off topic of it when it comes to her ]
Sliver Weapons [ or anything sliver ]
After she calms down from being enrage she is very tired
Rp example of your peep or of something else ( don’t have to do this ): my reply usually varies on what I can work with. Plus you know how I roleplay, I hope.
Other; @Broken Madness
Questions: is this okay?
You should always know that you’re always accepted!!
Old February 14th, 2018, 04:04 PM

[ aw, thanks! Imma just gonna jump in like this ]

Her body finally slump down to the ground, her eyelids closing as she let out a quiet yawn. Her tail curled around her leg, not being long enough to do if fully. Dark circles under her eyes. She was worried about the other order, she didn't know what to do. She was up all night sketching out plan, something to be useful. The girl rarely let it get this worst. Spiral was sleeping, a powernap for the day on the grass. A foolish and risky move. She was outside where no one could protect her if someone found her. She didn't mean to, the ground just look so comfy. Spiral's hair covered one of her eyes as in her sleep she flip onto her back. A soft snoring noise came from her as she took a break. She seem more peaceful than the usual glare in her eyes, or the forced smile or just a happy smile. Her jacket was unzipped while she grip onto a sword. The tip of the sword was dull being used many times. Spiral could battle with a sword but mostly her wolf form.
In her pocket was a note that she had from her little sister. Keeping it with her since she joined the order of the broken. Spiral didn't feel broken. She felt heartbroken. Maybe that was the same thing. No, she knew it was. She just denied it.

pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:20 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
[ aw, thanks! Imma just gonna jump in like this ]

Her body finally slump down to the ground, her eyelids closing as she let out a quiet yawn. Her tail curled around her leg, not being long enough to do if fully. Dark circles under her eyes. She was worried about the other order, she didn't know what to do. She was up all night sketching out plan, something to be useful. The girl rarely let it get this worst. Spiral was sleeping, a powernap for the day on the grass. A foolish and risky move. She was outside where no one could protect her if someone found her. She didn't mean to, the ground just look so comfy. Spiral's hair covered one of her eyes as in her sleep she flip onto her back. A soft snoring noise came from her as she took a break. She seem more peaceful than the usual glare in her eyes, or the forced smile or just a happy smile. Her jacket was unzipped while she grip onto a sword. The tip of the sword was dull being used many times. Spiral could battle with a sword but mostly her wolf form.
In her pocket was a note that she had from her little sister. Keeping it with her since she joined the order of the broken. Spiral didn't feel broken. She felt heartbroken. Maybe that was the same thing. No, she knew it was. She just denied it.
A soft husky voice was heard behind her “ You okay? “ asked Sliver, someone of the wolf bloodline however with a hint of lion as well. His hair was short and almost like a model however the color was sliver thus relating to his name. He was handsome alright but more scary looking with his burning sliver eyes and playful smile, he begins to sit down by her “ .... something is bothering you I can tell. Mind if I help out my friend?” He asks with a gentle smile as he looks up “ .... I’m guessing it’s about madness right? ... or maybe because of hades and his .. leadership?”
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:22 AM
The Madness King

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Alright it has started you ready for your leader ceremony of madness! :3
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:50 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Alright it has started you ready for your leader ceremony of madness! :3
(( what do i post ...? ))
Old February 15th, 2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A soft husky voice was heard behind her “ You okay? “ asked Sliver, someone of the wolf bloodline however with a hint of lion as well. His hair was short and almost like a model however the color was sliver thus relating to his name. He was handsome alright but more scary looking with his burning sliver eyes and playful smile, he begins to sit down by her “ .... something is bothering you I can tell. Mind if I help out my friend?” He asks with a gentle smile as he looks up “ .... I’m guessing it’s about madness right? ... or maybe because of hades and his .. leadership?”
Spiral didn't awake until he finished his sentence, she jolted away. Bascially flying up in the air, she did a quick twist to land onto her feet. Her eyes wide, she bared her teeth. Who was he? What was he going to do? "W-who are you?! I'm not your friend, so don't even call me that. " She growled, the cold aura seem to take over. Her eyes glaring at the mysterious man. She wasn't blind that he smell like a wolf, just like her. Spiral's blue eyes seem to carry a storm within them.

pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 11:46 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( what do i post ...? ))
Don’t worry I’ll post first with killer announcing your new title and stuff and with it you shall get.. Sasuke!! :3 )
It was loud within the halls of madness as people began to gather around in the arena around the stand where the leader of madness stood tall. His eyes held a dangerous glow but he smiled which was rare but a exciting moment for all. With a wave of his hand all of madness immediately fell slient as he began to speak “ Welcome all! To the ceremony of madness! Today three great leaders has been chosen to lead the fox, wolf and dragon!!” He yells happily like many others. He once again silenced them “ now first the fox, step forward you should know who you are so step forward and speak your name as leader of the fox!!” He yells proudly
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral didn't awake until he finished his sentence, she jolted away. Bascially flying up in the air, she did a quick twist to land onto her feet. Her eyes wide, she bared her teeth. Who was he? What was he going to do? "W-who are you?! I'm not your friend, so don't even call me that. " She growled, the cold aura seem to take over. Her eyes glaring at the mysterious man. She wasn't blind that he smell like a wolf, just like her. Spiral's blue eyes seem to carry a storm within them.
He laughs softly “ sorry I quickly assumed we were since we are part of the same order “ he says playfully “ I’m sliver a healer of madness at least a healer in training. Lucifer is my mentor and all.. “ he smiles softly “ and I believe your name was spiral right? The head protector?”