Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:07 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Ian
Today 01:05 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 12:58 PM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 12:50 PM
a little bird told me......
by Mica
Last post by Dark
Today 12:37 PM

Old July 25th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post
Ill play what is the form?
Name:
Ring:
Looks:
Perso:
Backstory:
Powers (I can say no to these):
(If Trainee) What will you become?:
(If Mentor) Who will you train?:
Would you rebel?:
Love Interest?:
Questions:
Other:
Ideas:

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old July 27th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Yeah, I don't have any clue on what was going on, sorry

Character Site

Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:07 AM
Unlimited Power!

My Mood: Stressed

I spent so long looking for the form for Tinykit X3

I think we should start over because... yeah.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 06:53 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

(The votes are yes, I think...)
(SO RESTART IT IS)
(hopefullyidon'tdietryingtodosomethingsimilarandyet better)

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old August 20th, 2018, 06:53 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Lemme get this started, again.

Cruelclaw walked into camp. He had noticed strange things happening around him, cats were quiet and the trees were not full of singing birds. He placed his food on the pile turned, then decided to take it for himself. He found a place to sit down and watch the sunrise.

(I forgot I applied for this XD)
Old August 21st, 2018, 08:02 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Lemme get this started, again.

Cruelclaw walked into camp. He had noticed strange things happening around him, cats were quiet and the trees were not full of singing birds. He placed his food on the pile turned, then decided to take it for himself. He found a place to sit down and watch the sunrise.

(I forgot I applied for this XD)
(WE'RE NOT STARTING YET XDDDD)
(Ahem. Sorry for yelling that was just my original response. That and laughter XD)

Old August 25th, 2018, 04:16 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

(to be honest i vote no and i just got back so some of my things i need to actually catch up on, so if i seem a bit confused or something its just me trying to figure out what ive missed and such do tue being gone all summer. and im finding my characters right now, again)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 25th, 2018, 04:37 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

@~Wild Moon~
I’ll join, and I vote yes. Save me the highest ring Medic, or is that spot already filled?

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; August 25th, 2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
@~Wild Moon~
I’ll join, and I vote yes. Save me the highest ring Medic, or is that spot already filled?
That is filled by Gloomberry, one of my charries, but you can have the trainee <3)

Old August 25th, 2018, 09:22 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

That is filled by Gloomberry, one of my charries, but you can have the trainee <3)
That sounds alright! The only thing in this form that might be confusing would be her power, so if it sounds a bit crazy I can explain better. I’m not good at explaining things. XD

•Name•
Crystallinekit, Crystallinepaw, Crystallinestone
Crystalline; For her stunning pale eyes that appear to look like crystals.
Stone; For her firm personality
•Age•
13 Moons
•Gender•
Female, she/her
•Ring•
High-Cats
•Rank•
High Medic Trainee
•Looks•
[URL=“https://goo.gl/images/Ssh8tN”]Reference[URL]
(Credit to PetCareRx)
Her base coat is a lovely shade of white, with only hints of gray around her muzzle, paws, and ears. Her overall color is the color of clouds, pale bone white with a hint of darkness that warns of a coming storm. In fact, Crystalline is a walking cloud, what with her flowing fur and soft texture. Her whiskers are long and droopy, touching her chest. Her eyes are a pale, very pale, grayish blue, hence her prefix of ‘Crystal’. Her paws are broad and flat, with tufts of fur in between. Overall, her structure makes her look masculine in a way, and she would have been a powerful fighter had she not become a medic.
•Personality•
Going with the cloud theme, Crystalline is a heralding storm. She looks fluffy and harmless, but on the flip of a dime she can become a booming, thunderous rain cloud. But even while she may seem dangerous, she really wants to be quiet and calm.
Overall, Crystalline is past her age. She acts older than everyone, liking to act like she already is the Medic. Of course, she would never ever undermine her mentor, leader, or deputy. She is too loyal and respectful for that.
Loyal-
She would die for her clan. She respects her Leader and deputy with her whole heart, and could never imagine following anyone else but those in power. Those who befriend power stay in power, so she tries her best not to undermine authority.
Loud-
Her voice is very bellowing, and when she uses it correctly she can drown out anyone to let her get her thoughts out. Most cats will stop talking to give her room to speak, but if someone refuses to quiet down she will continue speaking over them until they stop. Unless they are in authority over her, she prefers to be heard before everyone else.
Stern-
She doesn’t put up with anything. Mud-Cats should stay away from her if they don’t want their day ruined. She prided herself upon her lineage, and how she has kept her status clean and polished. There will be no fussing in the den, and absolutely no horsing around.
Patient-
Unless someone is on her last nerve, she usually will stay straight. She doesn’t exactly get frustrated, unless someone is talking over her, but she will be extremely stern until everyone follows her directions. She acts like a mini-leader, and while she isn’t supposed to boss people around, she enjoys it when others comply. If they don’t listen right away, she will patiently wait for their respect.
Fake-
She isn’t really as ferocious as everyone thinks. It’s all an act. She’s remained a High-Cat because of her parent’s work, and she intends to hold on to that privilege. She secretly wants to just be quiet and calm, healing others, but in order to maintain respect she has to be strong and confident. So that’s what she is. Even if she was true to herself, she would still despise the Mud-Cats. They are lower than her, because of their tainted pasts.
Intelligent-
She is an amazing planner, making sure that when she heals others that she does it right and doesn’t injure them further. She likes to share her wisdom, but can sometimes go about it as snobby and bossy, telling others that her way is the right way.
•Backstory•
Crystallinekit was born to two very high-ranked cats. From the second she opened her eyes, the kit was always taught to look down upon the Mud-Cats. They were slaves, to be treated like the dirt that they were named after.
When her father, Sapphirefang, passed away, her mother began to lose her nobility. Crystallinekit began to see her mother as crumbling. After all, Sapphirefang had been the whole reason their family was so high-ranked! Without him, Crystallinekit’s mother was distraught. Without her mate to back her up, if she goofed, her and her kit would fall down the ranks drastically.
Thankfully, her mother soon passed away after a bought of greencough, so that she would never see the day when she would soon fall down the ranks. At the age of five and a half moons, Crystallinekit was already learning to boss everyone around. Lower ranks were not to be associated with. She grew up to be a spoiled and snobby kit.
Of course, after her mother’s death, Crystallinekit was lost. She became quiet and reserved, polite to no one but just an innocent kitten. After awhile, it was time for her to choose her path.
When she was offered the spot to train under Gloomberry, she nodded fast and agreed.
The rank would give her more status, and she would also learn how to cure others of illness. Her mother wouldn’t have had to die had Gloomberry been able to save her. Maybe if Crystallinepaw trained hard enough, the next cat wouldn’t have to leave early.
Now, she has recovered herself. She is not bratty, but more of prideful and rude. She prefers to be in charge, but is so extremely loyal she thinks of herself as a valuable asset of her clan. She recently became of Warrior age, but she knows that she still has moons to go before she could ever be great like her leader and her mentor.
•Powers•
Perhaps Seeing the Future, or Illusionist? For Seeing the Future, she is able to look down multiple paths. That way she knows how to act in front of others in order to help herself or her Leader. Similar to Clearsight’s Powers from Wings Of Fire. Basically, she could look down a ‘path’ and see multiple futures. Then she could choose the best one and steer herself down it, although she can’t control everything. Other cats make decisions and Crystalline can’t stop them, so it can sometimes be useless. For illusionist, she can basically make illusions, but that power’s only for if the first one isn’t allowed.
•(If Trainee) Who is your mentor?•
Gloomberry?
•(If Mentor) Who will you train?•
She is not ready for an apprentice.
•Would you rebel?•
Never!
•Love Interest?•
N/A
•Questions•
None
•Other•
None
•Ideas•
None as of yet.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!