Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Adopts:3
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 04:00 PM
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:55 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:54 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Estelle
Today 03:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:45 PM

Old March 12th, 2022, 10:31 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Flame's Garden <closed>

--Flame--

< @WhitesilverQueen >

Flame dragged Snow to his housefolk. They took her to the Cutter to get looked at(she's till herself). Soon, Flame was waiting for Snow to wake up. She had a pretty arctic-blue collar with three bells on it. Flame's collar was red with a license. The front said his name, "Flame" and on the back, it had his address. Snow's collar was arctic-blue and had her license with the name "Snowy" and Flame's address on the back. He waited patently for her to wake up.

Last edited by bubble[error].; May 4th, 2022 at 01:01 PM.
Old March 12th, 2022, 10:42 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Flame's Garden <closed>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emberflame View Post
--Flame--

< @WhitesilverQueen >

Flame dragged Snow to his housefolk. They took her to the Cutter to get looked at(she's till herself). Soon, Flame was waiting for Snow to wake up. She had a pretty arctic-blue collar with three bells on it. Flame's collar was red with a license. The front said his name, "Flame" and on the back, it had his address. Snow's collar was arctic-blue and had her license with the name "Snowy" and Flame's address on the back. He waited patently for her to wake up.
Snow woke up in a garden. Where was she? Spotting Flame she growled. "Where am I?" Shakily standing up she heard a ring. What the heck? She had a collar with bells. She tried to pull the collar off and failed.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old March 13th, 2022, 07:30 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitesilverQueen View Post
Snow woke up in a garden. Where was she? Spotting Flame she growled. "Where am I?" Shakily standing up she heard a ring. What the heck? She had a collar with bells. She tried to pull the collar off and failed.
--Flame--

Flame put her paws down. "It's alright." He mewed kindly. "You are in my garden. Welcome to your new home!" He padded toward the screen door, which was open. "Come on! I'll show you some really cool things we can do!"
Old March 13th, 2022, 08:21 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over

Quote:
--Flame--

Flame put her paws down. "It's alright." He mewed kindly. "You are in my garden. Welcome to your new home!" He padded toward the screen door, which was open. "Come on! I'll show you some really cool things we can do!"
Snow stopped. "This Isn't my new home, a I will find my way out of here." She was absolutely not having fun in a twoleg den. And then there was the dumb collar.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old March 13th, 2022, 08:55 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Snow stopped. "This Isn't my new home, a I will find my way out of here." She was absolutely not having fun in a twoleg den. And then there was the dumb collar.
--Flame--
(lol)
Flame rolled his eyes. "You can't leave. Our housefolk put up an electric fence to stop me from leaving. I only got out the first time cause I found a workaround. It's what these's chips are on our collars." He went over to Snow and tapped the little chip in the license. "It sends a shock that makes your body want to stay away." Flame sat down, his flame-orange eyes shinning. One of the housefolk came outside and set down two bowls of food and went back inside. Flame went to his bowl and started munching on his dinner. "You hungry?" He called to Snow, who looked like she was going to kill someone.
Old March 13th, 2022, 09:11 AM

Snow didn't care. She walked straight out of the garden and wham. She was even more angry now and started trying to rip her collar off. "I'm not eating kittypet food. I am not a kittypet, and I will not eat till I get back to my territory" She continued to try to pry the collar off, alerting the twolegs with all the jingles.
@Emberflame
Old March 13th, 2022, 09:55 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Snow didn't care. She walked straight out of the garden and wham. She was even more angry now and started trying to rip her collar off. "I'm not eating kittypet food. I am not a kittypet, and I will not eat till I get back to my territory" She continued to try to pry the collar off, alerting the twolegs with all the jingles.
@Emberflame
--Flame--

The twolegs ran outside and were about to pick Snow up. Flame jumped in front of her, hissing. "Get away from her!" He growled. When one of his housefolk tried to pick Flame up, he suddenly bit his owner's hand, surprising Snow completely. The twolegs gasped. Then one of them went inside and brought out two pet carriers. They grabbed Flame and put him in one, and put Snow in the other, who gave them some scratches. Then they were set inside. Flame looked through the holes of his carrier. "Don't worry Snow. I realize the mistake I made. I will help you get out of here on one condition though." Snow glared at him. Flame's face was emotionless. "You have to promise me that you will never attack me again if I wander close to your territory again. You may snap at me, call me whatever you want, but lay one claw on me, well... I'm not the 'kittypet' you think I am."
Old March 13th, 2022, 10:13 AM

Quote:
--Flame--

The twolegs ran outside and were about to pick Snow up. Flame jumped in front of her, hissing. "Get away from her!" He growled. When one of his housefolk tried to pick Flame up, he suddenly bit his owner's hand, surprising Snow completely. The twolegs gasped. Then one of them went inside and brought out two pet carriers. They grabbed Flame and put him in one, and put Snow in the other, who gave them some scratches. Then they were set inside. Flame looked through the holes of his carrier. "Don't worry Snow. I realize the mistake I made. I will help you get out of here on one condition though." Snow glared at him. Flame's face was emotionless. "You have to promise me that you will never attack me again if I wander close to your territory again. You may snap at me, call me whatever you want, but lay one claw on me, well... I'm not the 'kittypet' you think I am."
Snow laughed. "I can't promise that. But I can tell you that not all kittypets are weak. My mother once took out 5 rogues because they entered the garden I was born in. And no I'm not a kittypet." The laugh hadn't been friendly. It had been cold and hostile. Then she paused. She was way to friendly to Flame. If she let Flame save her then he would claim she was in his debt and tell her she had to be his mate. And Snow would have to because she would be in his debt. She wasn't ready for another Jake.
Old March 13th, 2022, 10:32 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Snow laughed. "I can't promise that. But I can tell you that not all kittypets are weak. My mother once took out 5 rogues because they entered the garden I was born in. And no I'm not a kittypet." The laugh hadn't been friendly. It had been cold and hostile. Then she paused. She was way to friendly to Flame. If she let Flame save her then he would claim she was in his debt and tell her she had to be his mate. And Snow would have to because she would be in his debt. She wasn't ready for another Jake.
--Flame--

Flame rolled his eyes. "Alright then. I wish not to be near you anyway. Every cat has their bad side! I'll free you from your collar. I'll do it tonight." He reached his paw through the little holes through the metal and someone got his cage open. He used his teeth and claws to open Snow's cage open. Then he easily got the collar off with his teeth. The bells made a lot of noise. The screen door had been left open. "Get out of here, Snow1 RUN!!" Flame shoved the she-cat toward the door and ran to the stairs and stood halfway up there and started yowling loudly to distract the twolegs.
Old March 13th, 2022, 10:46 AM

Quote:
--Flame--

Flame rolled his eyes. "Alright then. I wish not to be near you anyway. Every cat has their bad side! I'll free you from your collar. I'll do it tonight." He reached his paw through the little holes through the metal and someone got his cage open. He used his teeth and claws to open Snow's cage open. Then he easily got the collar off with his teeth. The bells made a lot of noise. The screen door had been left open. "Get out of here, Snow1 RUN!!" Flame shoved the she-cat toward the door and ran to the stairs and stood halfway up there and started yowling loudly to distract the twolegs.
Snow ran as fast as she could, but with a broken leg, she couldn't get very far fast without snapping the bone entirely. She limped in the shadows and climbed over a twoleg fence.
{her mothers home}