Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:25 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:20 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:10 AM
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 07:56 AM
I have 51,650 to give away...
by Binx
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf opened an eye. I wonder when the kits come. She put her tail over her nose. I wonder if I'll ever get an apprentice. She opened her other eye so that both eyes were open. I wonder what happened at the gathering! Flameleaf couldn't stop thinking of things, so she licked Quietstream's cheek and put her head down again.

(This is taking too long, I'm skipping to the part when the kits come.)
Ok we have to skip e birthing.)
Quietstream sighed still curled around her
Old February 15th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(Ok) "the kits are comming!" Flameleaf meowed standing up. "Get the medicine cat!"

Character Site

Old February 15th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(Ok) "the kits are comming!" Flameleaf meowed standing up. "Get the medicine cat!"
Quiet stream ran out
(skip.)
Quietstream lay next to his mate smiling at the kits
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hopekit nodded with a smile. "It's okay. I've been a mess too. My mom's dead, and my sisters injured." she sighed, admitting her weaknesses.
"How have things been since Flowerpetal...went...and what happened to Hazelkit?"
Old February 16th, 2017, 06:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
{ @Cham }
Crowpaw walked out of the apprentice's den, and padded next to the side of Owlpaw. He walked the length of the perimeter, talking. "So, Owlpaw. Who are your parents?" he asked, his green eyes flashing as he looked at her.
Owlpaw sheepish responded," I honestly don't know they disappeared two days after I was off milk."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 16th, 2017, 08:03 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Owlpaw sheepish responded," I honestly don't know they disappeared two days after I was off milk."
Crowpaw's eyes softened. "I know the feeling..." he said softly, his green orbs flickering as he looked ahead. He then turned his head to her and smiled. "I'm sure they loved you..." was all he thought to say.
Old February 16th, 2017, 08:54 AM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@vantrum

Leafkit bounded out of the nursery only to be welcome by dirt in her face as she tripped and slid to a hault. She always did that ever time she came out of the nursery. She sniffled as she got up and shook her pelt. She licked her nose as she looked around with her blue orbs. She didn't see Mousekit anywhere, so she decided to make a new friend. May be an apprentice! She had watched the apprentices play fight and train in the clearing sometimes longing to be like them. She only had 3 moons left till then. She smiled at the thought.
((Sorry, I missed the ping since you forgot the 's' at the end of the UN!))

Pricklepaw stepped groggily from the apprentices' den, blinking the sleep from his bleary gaze. He'd just woken up from a midday nap so his mind was a bit foggy. Still, he had the wherewithal to give himself a shake, loosing the bits of moss and bracken still clung to his pelt. It was still several moments before his mind cleared enough for him to focus on his surroundings. Once he had, he trotted across the clearing to the fresh-kill pile and started to nose through it.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old February 16th, 2017, 10:50 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
((Sorry, I missed the ping since you forgot the 's' at the end of the UN!))

Pricklepaw stepped groggily from the apprentices' den, blinking the sleep from his bleary gaze. He'd just woken up from a midday nap so his mind was a bit foggy. Still, he had the wherewithal to give himself a shake, loosing the bits of moss and bracken still clung to his pelt. It was still several moments before his mind cleared enough for him to focus on his surroundings. Once he had, he trotted across the clearing to the fresh-kill pile and started to nose through it.

Leafkit watched as an apprentice walked out of the den from sleep. She smiled as she saw her chance to talk to the young male. She bounded over, but she couldn't stop herself, causing herself to run into the male's leg. She sat back and chuckled, looking up at him, "Hello," she squeaked. Her green eyes large with curiosity.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 16th, 2017, 12:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Damppaw had been doing... something important. It was probably his apprentice duties. Though, the small young tom had found himself distracted by the movement of Elkpaw. He stared at the other tom, frozen in space, as he just stood there. 'I wonder what he's doing? I wonder if I could do that? Maybe he'll let me join? Who knows? Wasn't I doing something? I don't know-' his thoughts went on and on in his mind as he watched Elkpaw seemingly chase the clouds from his stationary spot on the ground. Damppaw didn't realize it was obvious he was staring or that he was in the way, but he was.

Elkpaw stood up, feeling his fur beginning to prickle with embarrassment as he looked at the other tom, his hues sparking with the slightest bit of anxiety before a friendly smile spread across his maw and he approached the other cat, his tail waving in a friendly manner. "Hi! I'm Elkpaw, what's your name?" Elkpaw asked, giving Damppaw another bright smile. He was thankful that the tom didn't seem to be judging him- on the contrary, he had looked rather friendly. Elkpaw was glad, but he was careful not to show too much enthusiasm for fear that he might scare Damppaw off before he got a chance to properly talk to the other cat. "Did you want to play? I was just playing this game I made up, you could play it with me if you want!" He offered cheerfully, keeping the friendly smile on his maw the whole time, not wanting to let it waver in case the tom thought he was just trying to be nice and didn't actually want to play with him. He really did- sometimes it could get boring playing by himself, and he was hoping that Damppaw would be a friendly cat for him to hang out with...at least, for a while.

Owlkit wondered when her turn for apprenticeship would come. She knew it was selfish, hoping that maybe she would magically become an apprentice and leave the others behind, but she couldn't help it. It felt to her as though she had been waiting forever...and the fact that there was no leader made her all the more frustrated. Gyrewind would be back any day now, and maybe then she would be an apprentice, but until then...she was stuck. Oh well, at least as long as I'm an apprentice I don't have to see Wingpaw and Storkpaw running off together. She thought. That was another selfish thought she was ashamed of- Owlkit wasn't, by nature, a selfish cat. She was actually quite friendly, but because she was worried that it might be another moon or even two before she received her apprentice name, she was beginning to have darker thoughts against the cats that she wasn't so fond of. Owlkit curled her tail around her paws.
Everything that had happened had made the young she cat grow up quite a bit...she was no longer as energetic, and she had gotten a new outlook and appreciation for life. Not to mention she was quite a bit more mature...her hues had a new depth to them that hadn't been there before. Owlkit wished that she had never set eyes on Wingpaw, although she was still trying to work out whether Storkpaw had been kidding around with her when he had acted as though he didn't know the she cat, or if he really hadn't. She couldn't think of a reason for him to lie to her, but did she really know the tom as well as she thought?
Maybe she did. Maybe she didn't. She wanted to confront him with it, but...then again, maybe that was the last thing she should do. She found herself unconsciously looking around for her friend, just out of habit, and then felt guilty. Here she was, thinking darker thoughts against him and Wingpaw then she should, and now all of a sudden she was looking for him? Her...friend. Her only friend. But apparently I'm not his. She thought with a slight scowl before sighing upon realizing that she was once again, judging him for something that might not have even happened. Well, he did have his brother... his brother was his friend, right? As far as she knew. So either way, she wasn't his only friend- and yet, she didn't feel bad about it. What made her feel bad was the fact that Wingpaw had been right there in front of her, obviously trying to get Storkpaw's attention...and Owlkit had been jealous. That was what bothered her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 16th, 2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:01 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Owlkit wondered when her turn for apprenticeship would come. She knew it was selfish, hoping that maybe she would magically become an apprentice and leave the others behind, but she couldn't help it. It felt to her as though she had been waiting forever...and the fact that there was no leader made her all the more frustrated. Gyrewind would be back any day now, and maybe then she would be an apprentice, but until then...she was stuck. Oh well, at least as long as I'm an apprentice I don't have to see Wingpaw and Storkpaw running off together. She thought. That was another selfish thought she was ashamed of- Owlkit wasn't, by nature, a selfish cat. She was actually quite friendly, but because she was worried that it might be another moon or even two before she received her apprentice name, she was beginning to have darker thoughts against the cats that she wasn't so fond of. Owlkit curled her tail around her paws.
Everything that had happened had made the young she cat grow up quite a bit...she was no longer as energetic, and she had gotten a new outlook and appreciation for life. Not to mention she was quite a bit more mature...her hues had a new depth to them that hadn't been there before. Owlkit wished that she had never set eyes on Wingpaw, although she was still trying to work out whether Storkpaw had been kidding around with her when he had acted as though he didn't know the she cat, or if he really hadn't. She couldn't think of a reason for him to lie to her, but did she really know the tom as well as she thought?
Maybe she did. Maybe she didn't. She wanted to confront him with it, but...then again, maybe that was the last thing she should do. She found herself unconsciously looking around for her friend, just out of habit, and then felt guilty. Here she was, thinking darker thoughts against him and Wingpaw then she should, and now all of a sudden she was looking for him? Her...friend. Her only friend. But apparently I'm not his. She thought with a slight scowl before sighing upon realizing that she was once again, judging him for something that might not have even happened. Well, he did have his brother... his brother was his friend, right? As far as she knew. So either way, she wasn't his only friend- and yet, she didn't feel bad about it. What made her feel bad was the fact that Wingpaw had been right there in front of her, obviously trying to get Storkpaw's attention...and Owlkit had been jealous. That was what bothered her.
Storkpaw trudged back into the clearing, the shock, almost horrified expression still lingering in his face. What he had just witnessed was by far the weirdest thing he had ever seen, or heard of for that fact. His normally smooth, sleek fur was ruffled and dust ridden. With a quick glance he spotted Owlkit. He released a sigh of relief, forgetting momentarily about the interaction between Owlkit, Wingpaw and himself. The memory was at the back of his mind and all he could think about was what had just happened. He needed some cat who he trusted and trusted him back. A cat who wouldn't think he was crazy no matter what he said. And for him, that was Owlkit. She was like a sister to him and he loved her for that. She always seemed so patient and kind when she was around him. That was until Wingpaw had trotted in and tramped all over them.

He approached the white and brown she kit with a half hearted smile on his face. His wary limbs gave way and he flopped into a slouched sitting position beside her. Still not thinking of the annoyance and anger he had witnessed in her around Wingpaw, he rested his chin lightly on top of her head and sighed. "You would not believe what just happened out there." He said in an exasperated tone. His blue eyes flicked down to see her nose. He pulled away gently and flicked his tail around his paws as he sat up straighter. Now is when he needed some cat to talk too. It wasn't often, but apparently the worst could happen.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread