Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:38 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post

from spiderkit's perspective, this kit was definitely a straightforward, get-right-to-the-case type of cat. "sure," she replied, giving peachkit a small smile. "you're peachkit, right? i'm spiderkit. you can call me spider or spidey, or spid, or spi," she introduced herself, looking a bit embarrassed while doing so. the female stared at the floor intently, not knowing what to say. "so...um...how are you?" spiderkit was noticeable fine at responding to things, but afterwards, she simply did not know how to continue the conversation. should she wait for the other cat, or should she speak? should she ask about their life, or steer clear? there were so many things that could go wrong, yet she could also make a great friend from one chat. spiderkit shook her brain, trying to clear her thoughts from all of the over-thinking-madness that she usually caught while she was alone and had no cat to talk to. don't get her wrong, spidey loves her alone time, but sometimes... she has too much free time to think about her issues.
Peachkit nodded. "You can call me Peach or Peachy though, if you like." He said, his ears perking up at Spiders new question. "Oh..um..I'm fine." He said, smiling lightly. Peach dislike himself right now, dreading the fact that he probably seemed awkward right now. "What about you?" Peachkit asked, trying to be a bit less anti-social.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:11 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
@RedHead

foamkit flopped over on her belly, yawning. the siren song of sleep lulled her into a rest, but she resisted, getting up swiftly. she blinked rapidly, shaking away the blurriness after a nap & getting rid of her drowsiness. afterwards, she did a few quick stretches. glancing around in order to spot something to do, she grinned to herself mischievously. her littermate, saltkit, was in the nursery along with her. foamkit walked up to him, almost soundlessly but not quite. when she got close to saltkit, or as she liked to call him, "saltie", foamkit spoke. "boo." foamkit smiled to herself, watching saltie intently in a search for any type of reaction. whilst waiting, she poked her sibling repeatedly in that annoying way of hers, knowing that it was irritating. hopefully saltie wouldn't mind; after all, they were littermates, right? saltkit couldn't screech at her; she hoped. "hey saltie," she greeted, her tail flickering noisily around and almost poking foamkit's eye several times. ears and whiskers twitching, foamie tilted her head at her littermate, smirking in a friendly and humorous modus operandi.

Clearly, it seemed, the tomcat could never mind his own business. He enjoyed being around others, yes, but there was a point in time when too much socializing was... too much. Especially when it came to being one of the five kits of his mother’s last litter. Not to mention all of her other kits which were older.
It seemed as if today was another of those unlucky days where he was stuck in the nursery with Foamkit. Now don’t get him wrong, the tomcat loves each and every one of his siblings. But Foamkit could annoy him to the world’s end sometimes. More often than not, actually. He flicked his ear as his sisters breath tickled the fur on the inside, flicking his fluffy tail in her direction. “You know, I’m surprised you still try. You clearly haven’t gotten any closer to successfully scaring me in the past few moons.” He meowed, giving his sister a smile that could be taken as passive aggressive in a way. Saltkit was always very observant of his and other’s facial expressions. As she poked him, he rolled his bright blue eyes, something that most every one of his littermates and him had in common. Even a lot of their older siblings had their mother’s sapphire blue eyes, a dominant trait in the family. “What do you want Foam? If it’s amusement, I’m not the cat to turn to. If it’s a playfight, maybe I’ll make time.” He gave her a dazzling smile as he tilted his head, awaiting her answer.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 11th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

~ @Shivers | @Flippaw ~

Blissflower laid in her nest with her two newborn kits Flinchkit and Honeykit. She had three, but Gingerkit had died not soon after she was born. The queen was excited to have finally had the kits she had waited so long for. Blissflower licked each of her kits heads in a comforting way.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 11th, 2019, 09:36 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
~ @Shivers | @Flippaw ~

Blissflower laid in her nest with her two newborn kits Flinchkit and Honeykit. She had three, but Gingerkit had died not soon after she was born. The queen was excited to have finally had the kits she had waited so long for. Blissflower licked each of her kits heads in a comforting way.

Honeykit mewed, her fluffy ginger tabby pelt fuzzy. Her eyes were still screwed shut, as she was just born a short while ago. She felt the warmth of her mother, and another small body wiggling beside her. She squeaked loudly, pushing her sibling with a paw. She nestled into her mother, purring loudly.

@Shivers @Wheatley

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:06 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

@Wheatley @Flippaw

A pale tabby she-kit lay wiggling at Blissflower's belly. Finchkit let out a loud squeal of protest when a warm ball of fur next to her shoved her. She snuggled in deeper to her mother's belly kneading it with her tiny paws in order to comfort herself from the "traumatic" attack she had just experienced.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; March 12th, 2019 at 10:38 AM.
Old March 12th, 2019, 09:55 AM
Engine engine number nine

~ @Flippaw | @Shivers ~

Blissflower watched Honeykit shove her sister. She licked her head. "You don't understand me, but theres no need to do that.", she whispered softly. The queen moved Flinchkit closer to her. Blissflower couldn't help but purr at the sight of her daughters.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 12th, 2019, 11:18 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @Flippaw | @Shivers ~

Blissflower watched Honeykit shove her sister. She licked her head. "You don't understand me, but theres no need to do that.", she whispered softly. The queen moved Flinchkit closer to her. Blissflower couldn't help but purr at the sight of her daughters.
Honeykit mewled as her mother licked her head and a tuft of fur stood up.
She squirmed, hearing a voice.

My mother? She thought. She mewed again, her tiny paws kneading her mother's tummy. She gave a long, low yawn, snuggling into a ball.

(When will their eyes open? Probs not anytime soon. lol)

@GLaDOS
@Shivers

Old March 12th, 2019, 07:23 PM
I am a Niffler

@Flippaw @GLaDOS
(I'm pretty sure we can time skip correct me if I'm wrong)

Finchkit heard a mewl of protest from the direction of where to shove came from and felt a bit smug, Take that! she thought to herself. She felt herself being moved closer to her mother's belly. The soft feeling of Blissflower's belly, the sound of her purrs, the smell of milk, and her sister curled up next to her was comforting and tabby she-kit began to purr as well.

Old March 12th, 2019, 08:40 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
@Flippaw @GLaDOS
(I'm pretty sure we can time skip correct me if I'm wrong)

Finchkit heard a mewl of protest from the direction of where to shove came from and felt a bit smug, Take that! she thought to herself. She felt herself being moved closer to her mother's belly. The soft feeling of Blissflower's belly, the sound of her purrs, the smell of milk, and her sister curled up next to her was comforting and tabby she-kit began to purr as well.

Honeykit gave a purr also. She felt her nest with a paw. She had a thought.

Maybe I can stand? She said to herself. She pushed herself up and she wobbled slowly as she found her balance. All she saw was darkness, but she could smell and hear. She stood, sniffing, eyes still screwed shut.

Why can't I see anything but black? She thought, tilting her head sideways.

( Well the kittens are 1 or 2 days old now, their eyes should open either tomorrow or a few days after that, and they should talk not long after)

@Shivers @GLaDOS

Old March 13th, 2019, 07:12 PM
I am a Niffler

@GLaDOS @Flippaw

Finchkit felt her the warm feeling of her sister lying down next disappear so she let out a small questioning cry, Where did she go...? she wondered lifting her small head and blindly searching for her sister. She could still smell her extremely close by so she relaxed and snuggled into Blissflower a bit more to make up for lack of warmth.

Last edited by Shivers; March 13th, 2019 at 07:13 PM.