Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM

Old February 24th, 2018, 06:17 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
The small brown kit tried to climb over her mother, but in the process she fell over on to her back. She gave out a loud mew surprised and scared at what had just happened. She wiggled her small stubby Kit legs trying to bet back on to her feet. Her eyes how ever were still closed so she could not see where she was going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

The queen smiled. Sand carefully left the nursery through the back. “Seems Hazlekit is the livelyest so far.” A purr rumbled in the queens throat, still very proud of her kits. Sparrowkit watched and sighed, padding back to the front of the den.
The silver tabby suckled from her mother, letting out a disgruntled huff when she felt her sister flop down beside her. She pulled her head away from her mother and blindly sought out her sister, clumsy paws patting down on Hazelkit's soft flank. Icekit leaned in very close to scent her sister, still prodding at her with her front paws. Then Icekit fell, much like Hazelkit just did, and flopped on top of Hazelkit's belly. The sudden shock from the surface beneath her feet made her let out a pathetic squeal, sensitive to every change.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:27 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
The small brown kit tried to climb over her mother, but in the process she fell over on to her back. She gave out a loud mew surprised and scared at what had just happened. She wiggled her small stubby Kit legs trying to bet back on to her feet. Her eyes how ever were still closed so she could not see where she was going.
Quote:

The queen smiled. Sand carefully left the nursery through the back. “Seems Hazlekit is the livelyest so far.” A purr rumbled in the queens throat, still very proud of her kits. Sparrowkit watched and sighed, padding back to the front of the den.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
The silver tabby suckled from her mother, letting out a disgruntled huff when she felt her sister flop down beside her. She pulled her head away from her mother and blindly sought out her sister, clumsy paws patting down on Hazelkit's soft flank. Icekit leaned in very close to scent her sister, still prodding at her with her front paws. Then Icekit fell, much like Hazelkit just did, and flopped on top of Hazelkit's belly. The sudden shock from the surface beneath her feet made her let out a pathetic squeal, sensitive to every change.
The small gray tabby kit let out a light mew as he felt his siblings beside him. Out of one of his ears he could hear his mothers heartbeat and all of his siblings when they squirmed. In his heart he wanted to scream mama, but he knew that if he tried nothing would come out, since he had just been born. Breezekit tried to stand up, but failed. He fell over onto his back as he let out a wail.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:32 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

The small gray tabby kit let out a light mew as he felt his siblings beside him. Out of one of his ears he could hear his mothers heartbeat and all of his siblings when they squirmed. In his heart he wanted to scream mama, but he knew that if he tried nothing would come out, since he had just been born. Breezekit tried to stand up, but failed. He fell over onto his back as he let out a wail.
Icekit struggled to stand, putting her paws on Hazelkit's stomach again to push herself backwards. She slid down from on top of the larger kit, and her hind paw connected with Breezekit's shoulder. She let out a mew of surprise, and already bored of Hazelkit, awkwardly shuffled around on the spot to face Breezekit. Leaning in to scent her like she had just done with Hazelkit, she awkardly poked Breezekit in the face with her nose, surprised by their closeness.

[OOC: lol roleplaying newborn kits is pathetically hilarious! we are all like upside turtles I love it.]
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 24th, 2018 at 06:32 AM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 07:16 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Icekit struggled to stand, putting her paws on Hazelkit's stomach again to push herself backwards. She slid down from on top of the larger kit, and her hind paw connected with Breezekit's shoulder. She let out a mew of surprise, and already bored of Hazelkit, awkwardly shuffled around on the spot to face Breezekit. Leaning in to scent her like she had just done with Hazelkit, she awkardly poked Breezekit in the face with her nose, surprised by their closeness.

[OOC: lol roleplaying newborn kits is pathetically hilarious! we are all like upside turtles I love it.]
Briarwing still purred, laughing a bit. Sparrowkit watched interested.
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Kit

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Briarwing still purred, laughing a bit. Sparrowkit watched interested.
HazleKit let out a light grunt as she siblings climbed all over her. Once her siblings stoped wriggling, she started crawling toward her mother again. She buried her face in her soft belly fur, and sleep took over her.
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
HazleKit let out a light grunt as she siblings climbed all over her. Once her siblings stoped wriggling, she started crawling toward her mother again. She buried her face in her soft belly fur, and sleep took over her.
Breezekit managed to get back on his paws, brushing his fur with Hazelkit. He huddled close to his sister, not wanting to leave her side. The gray tabby cat let out a purr at Hazelkit's touch.
(hey mabe Breezekit and Hazelkit can be super close)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Breezekit managed to get back on his paws, brushing his fur with Hazelkit. He huddled close to his sister, not wanting to leave her side. The gray tabby cat let out a purr at Hazelkit's touch.
(hey mabe Breezekit and Hazelkit can be super close)
(That would be cute!)
Hazlekit felt the touch of his brother and rested her head on his paw. She could tell by his sent that he was Breezekit. The small kit purred alongside her brother. Pressed up against her mother an her brother, she felt safe.
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lonestar23

Lotusheart seemed to prance into the nursery with so much joy. She was so excited to show Jasperpelt her new adoptive kits. She calmed down a little, not wanting to wake up sleeping queens and kits. As she came up to her nest, she was almost tiptoeing, her green hues bright with love for them already. They were snuggled up beside each other, unaware of their surroundings as they napped. "Aren't they precious?" she mumbled to Jasperpelt lightly. The Maine Coon mix carefully settled herself in the nest, her fluffy tail wrapping over the kittens softly, keeping them warm. She made sure they were comfortable at her side as she sniffed each one to make sure they were each okay. Then her gaze rose to Jasperpelt, a content smile on her face.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 25th, 2018, 03:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23

Lotusheart seemed to prance into the nursery with so much joy. She was so excited to show Jasperpelt her new adoptive kits. She calmed down a little, not wanting to wake up sleeping queens and kits. As she came up to her nest, she was almost tiptoeing, her green hues bright with love for them already. They were snuggled up beside each other, unaware of their surroundings as they napped. "Aren't they precious?" she mumbled to Jasperpelt lightly. The Maine Coon mix carefully settled herself in the nest, her fluffy tail wrapping over the kittens softly, keeping them warm. She made sure they were comfortable at her side as she sniffed each one to make sure they were each okay. Then her gaze rose to Jasperpelt, a content smile on her face.
Seeing how happy his friend got around kits had always made the tom smile, and a friendly grin spread over his features as he took a look down at the small kittens curled up against their Mother. ”They really are,” He agreed, his tail twitching back and forth against the nursery floor, making sure to keep his voice down - it wasn’t that much of a problem, the tom found it easier to speak softly if he was trying not to stammer, because after all, if no one could hear you… it was easier to voice your opinions. And everything for Jasperpelt (other than basic hellos and how are you’s, some questions and so on) had an opinion. Which was why he had to be careful about what he said. ”What are their names?” The dark tom asked, glancing at each one again and trying to memorize them from what he could see - just differently colored balls of fluff - more fur than anything else, really. They were still absolutely adorable, though… Jasperpelt had to admire Lotusheart’s dedication to these young kits. And one day, these sweet, seemingly innocent felines would grow up to be warriors… fighting in battle to defend RiverClan. It made him feel old when he thought about how long ago his own kithood had been - and how short it really was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lonestar23

Lotusheart looked at each kitten. Sure, she struggled with their names at first too, but Colby made sure she memorized them correctly. The only reason she struggled was because she wasn't the one who named them. They came to her already named and with them being so small, they could easily be mixed up. She would make it perfect one day though. Very soon, in fact. With the tip of her tail, she gently shifted around so each kit was visible before pointing to them as she named them. We have Crowkit, Gentlekit, Reedkit, and lastly, Dawnkit," she listed, happy she got it right. The fluffy feline then continued to cover them up softly with her tail, ensuring they were warm.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL