Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM

Old January 16th, 2021, 10:10 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Thunderglade

Cricketfire's head snapped to the side again at a new noise in the eerie quiet. Luckily, it was just Gullpaw. Nothing dangerous. He didn't realise how tense he'd been, and let himself relax a little. Something about the lack of prey sounds made him jumpy. @Zesty Mango @VALLIANCE
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 17th, 2021, 07:04 AM
particles of stars

"No, I couldn't scent anything..." Maplebird answered with a sigh. "We should keep looking- ... right?"

[ @Puddle~ @Kyrieknight] [sry for the short reply]

Last edited by Panda1440; January 17th, 2021 at 10:23 AM.
Old January 17th, 2021, 03:26 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fall View Post
Cricketfire's head snapped to the side again at a new noise in the eerie quiet. Luckily, it was just Gullpaw. Nothing dangerous. He didn't realise how tense he'd been, and let himself relax a little. Something about the lack of prey sounds made him jumpy. @Zesty Mango @VALLIANCE
{ @Zesty Mango }

Stripeseed's head snapped back at the sound, but quickly realized it was only the missing member of their patrol. "A little late?" The old warrior twitched his ear, unable to keep the sarcasm out of his voice. "Well, that prey's eaten. Help us finish marking the border. Then--" He paused, forcing himself to stop again. He didn't want to deprive the patrol leader of his authority. He glanced at Cricketfire, silently transferring the conversation.

Quietly, Stripeseed made his way along the border, leaving his scent. His ears remained perked for any sign of trouble, but there was still no sign of whatever was causing the silence. Though the patrol had only been there for a few minutes, the lack of sound made it seem to stretch longer. He flicked his tail, about to turn around, when a single bird's screech made him freeze, muscles tensing. That was a danger call. An alarm bell. But why? Was he just missing a predator's scent?

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 17th, 2021, 03:42 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Cricketfire watched the older tom, and was slightly confused in why he stopped. But everything, well, actually, something, made sense again when he caught the look Stripeseed gave him. "Then help us find out what's causing the prey to go quiet." He didn't know if Gullpaw had noticed that yet, but he gave her a moment to let that sink in. He surveyed their surroundings again, whiskers twitching nervously. He lifted a paw to start walking after Stripeseed and help finish marking the border, but the screech of a bird stopped him in his tracks.

Trying to stay as still as possible, he took in a breath of the air. If he did move, and there was a predator, it would give their location away. And there didn't seem to be anything. He dared a look at his Clanmates, deciding he just had to hope that nothing was there. The bird could've been warning the other birds of them, right? But a whole Clan wouldn't silence the prey like this. @VALLIANCE @Zesty Mango
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 17th, 2021, 05:38 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

"Right," Crowspeck whispered. And, as much as he hated doing so, it seemed their best option was to split up. "Let's split up. I'll head closer to the ThunderClan border. Maplebird, keep an eye on our border. And Puddlesplash, go with whoever you want: me or Maplebird." @Panda1440 @Puddle~
Old January 17th, 2021, 08:02 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Kyrieknight @Panda1440

After sniffing around for a while, Puddlesplash had also failed to find any traces of Twilightstar's scent. It didn't seem very likely she'd really be around this area anyway. He doubted ThunderClan would've done anything bad to her. "Yeah, I couldn't find anything either." Still, they couldn't give up searching before they'd hardly even begun. Now, who should he split off with? Crowspeck seemed to have a more solid plan of what he was doing, so he figured it might be a better decision to pair up with Maplebird.

Stepping closer to the other warrior, he paused to scan their surroundings. "Should we head over there?" Flicking his splotchy tail, he indicated a large ditch in the ground several fox-lengths away. Was it very likely that Twilightstar would've clumsily fallen into a ditch in her own territory? Not at all. But they needed to keep an open mind and search for any possible explanation as to where their leader was.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 17th, 2021, 08:05 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Crowspeck nodded. "Alright. Call out and immediately come running back to this spot the second you hear or smell trouble, alright? No need to come back injured and cause more problems or WindClan." He said. He then turned and made his way closer to the borders. @Panda1440 @Puddle~

Last edited by Akira; January 17th, 2021 at 08:05 PM.
Old January 18th, 2021, 06:16 AM
particles of stars

"Okay." the tortoiseshell answered. Maplebird made her way over to the ditch, but kept some space between her and the edge for safety.
Looking down, she quickly knew their leader wasn't in the ditch. "Not here..."

[ @Puddle~ @Kyrieknight]

Last edited by Panda1440; January 18th, 2021 at 06:17 AM.
Old January 19th, 2021, 10:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@VALLIANCE @Phoenix Fall

Gullpaw glanced around keeping her eyes peeled, the silence was strange, no squirrels, birds, rabbits, wind, nothing. Just them. This reminded her of some sort of scary story the apprentice’s would tell eachother late at night, but she didn’t want to sound ridiculous so she just kept silent marking the border.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2021, 12:02 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

// @Phoenix Fall @Zesty Mango

Stripeseed's eyes narrowed. As he neared the far reach of the glade, a new scent reached his nostrils. It was acrid but oddly camouflaged, like whatever it was had rolled in muck to disguise its scent. Opening his mouth to taste the air better, his eyes widened as he recognized the scent. Twolegs! But how had he not scented them sooner? And where were they?

He gestured urgently to Gullpaw and Cricketfire, trying to keep quiet. Muscles tense, he tracked the scent farther until he sensed it disappeared just over the border. Behind a cluster of brambles, he could now glimpse a structure piece of straight-edged, thick wood-- similar to what he saw on Twoleg fences. Covered in greenish netting, it was a shelter of some kind. All his senses urged him to run, but he held his ground. Leaning in Cricketfire's direction, he mumbled hastily out of the corner of his mouth. "There's some kind of Twoleg in that odd den over there. StarClan only knows what it's doing."

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; January 19th, 2021 at 12:02 PM.