Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old December 23rd, 2019, 02:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

"Yes, we'll avoid it." Cherrybubble meowed in agreement, for once not wanting to head straight-on into trouble. This was not the time or place for her extensive risk-taking and thrill-seeking. "You definitely don't, they're the stuff of nightmares." The she-cat meowed upon having heard Leopardpaw's statement. She ran herself over a few more of the markers, before taking a step back and glancing across the length of the border. "I think that will do for now. Let's head back to camp, and I'll report to Flintstar." The black-and-white molly meowed, waving her tail for the other two to follow closely. If they could make it back to camp without running into the badger, that would be better for everyone.

@hxneysuckle @Alaska
[I think we can leave it off here!]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 8th, 2020, 03:18 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Scrghhh, scrghh, scrghh. Testing. Testing. One, two, three, uno, dos, tres.
Is every cat listening?!
This is Glass speaking for I have taken the indentation into this crunching gelidity in the big wild west, or east..or am I heading north? No, northwestward into the undivulged, sibylline, the parlous, dare I say it, forest! The other neighboring moggies said that Glass wouldn't dare, nay, shant but for him he shall and did! Why insert more information into my ears that makes his heart sway? Now I must know more of these savage moggies that lives in the wilderness.

His little silver bell tinkled from the rough winds as he trekked forward, shivering from the bitter air yet yellow eyes twinkled in excitement to see what awaits for him. I should have let my human dress me up in my vicuna coat and footsies, he thought then shook his head. No, if I want to be a wild feline, I will look the part! "Shaketh not in doubteth anon, Glass," he broke into poetic speaking in his squeaky, affirmative tone. "I'm alll-mooost thereee~!" The cornish rex mix trot ahead, jaw gaped to inhale the sharp cold and gazed at nature's beauty that he couldn't see beyond the white fence. His steady breath slowly went down hill into a heavy exhale at every break he took until a strange, pungent scent rolled into his twin hole sensers. He jumped back, placing his paw upon his sensitive black nose. "Egad! It's a strong, um, pheromone they let out, huh. Now, from what I was informed, I must wait for a troupe to arrive and take me to where they dwell. Even if it will take eons I will wait!" Speaking out loud for all to hear, the tall tom sat plopped down with the sway of his tail as he patiently waited for them to come. A wide smile spread across his maw, glancing at the shrubs, pine trees, the birds fluttering past his view making his black lips form an 'o' letting out an 'ouu' of curiosity.
Old January 9th, 2020, 12:12 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @vermin ]

Duskwatcher's eyes were trained forward as she went on a self-assigned border patrol. Her pawsteps were light on the ground, ears perked and alert for anything that may be out of the ordinary. ThunderClan couldn't afford any skirmishes, even with WindClan being as... quiet as it was. The Torbie's tail flicked. Her head was high, her movements sure as she moved through the territory. She could only hope that nothing bad would happen once she came across the border. She was alone, and couldn't fight off a predator or an entire patrol on her own.
At the sound of a voice, the she-cat stopped, swiveling her ears to listen. Duskwatcher crouched down and snuck forward, eyes narrowing to peer through the trees at the border. An unfamiliar cat had trekked into the territory, bringing a strange scent and a loud voice with him. Duskwatcher's nose wrinkled in confusion. What in the world was he saying? Was this tom mad?
She looked closer to spot the jingling bell attached to his neck. A sigh breathed through her lips. A kittypet, how wonderful. Duskwatcher shook her head. He would scare off the entirety of what prey was in the forest if he kept up his ruckus! The Torbie she-cat gave a flick of her tail before puffing up her chest, confidently stepping out of her cover to approach the strange feline. "State your name," she demanded, hoping her voice sounded threatening enough, "And the reason that you are on ThunderClan territory." He didn't seem to be of threat, and so she would not attack. She would simply take him to Flintstar and allow him to decide what would happen.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:24 AM
another level

His back was facing the approaching she-cat, staring off at the birds mumbling under his breath until her voice was heard. His ears twitched, spinning around instantly to face her with enthusiasm. The kittypet did a little jiggy bounce of joy before snapping back into a formal composure with ears straighted, sat down, chest puffed out and tail neatly in place of his cold paws. "Roger! Appellation is Glass of domestic feline community, miscellaneous blood lineage, mass last inspected was eight pounds, height is unspecified but rangy if I do say so myself," he replied to her immediately and continued. " I have peregrinate far, my uncultivated ally. I, Glass, thirst for a new quest! Let me unify with you savage moggies and master the ways of Thunderclan! Please guide me to your captain." Glass swayed to the side, head ticking around to see if there was any other cat near by. "Odd that you are a uno but I don't see the minimum of tres. Tell me, is your cabal lacking attenders?" he gasped, not meaning to over pawwed and swiftly apologized. "Pardon! I spoke out of turn. And your honorifics, madame?"

@hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; January 9th, 2020 at 10:25 AM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:30 PM
the tale of six.

[ @vermin ]

What in the name of StarClan...
The Torbie squinted toward Glass, confusion filling her gaze at his strange usage of words. She remained silent for multiple moments, eyes flicking back and forth between his own and trying to decipher what he meant. Duskfeather opened her mouth to reply, but quickly shut it once more, at a loss for words. Her brows knit together and she thought long and hard about what to say before giving up and just sighing.
"Just- Just follow me," she ordered, "I'll take you to Flintstar and he can deal with you." Her tail flicked and she spun around, beginning to lead the way through the territory. She found herself mumbling the names of things that she saw, though once she realized what she was doing, Duskfeather stopped and fell silent once again. This Kittypet sure was... something.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 11th, 2020, 04:58 PM
another level

Hmm..
Do they not speak the native tongue?
Odd. Odd. Odd.
But, whatever the case maybe he will figure out!
He trotted near the wild feline's side humming loudly as they head to their private location. Glass opened his maw to say something, though, observing her confused expression he'd rather not thin out his chances of seeing their village cats and chief. How exciting indeed!
@hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; January 11th, 2020 at 04:59 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:13 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Thunderglade

Creekrunner
Once he'd spotted the large she-cat in the crowd headed towards them, the frown slipped off his face, replaced with another smile. Now that they were all there they could get started on the patrol. He made no comment on the fact she didn't speak much besides the order, but he'd heard from others that the warrior didn't usually have much to say. With a shrug he followed after Bramblebear, long legs helping him easily keep up with her. And it didn't take them long to get there.

The tom glanced over at the land that had once belonged to them, a twinge in his gut. He wanted to hate ThunderClan for taking it from them, but the more sensible part of his mind reminded him that WindClan wasn't the only clan that was struggling to find food. And while he was tempted to make his mark where WindClans border should be, Brightstar had specifically ordered them to keep it where it was. And he understood. WindClan wasn't exactly at its strongest right now. And they needed time to be able to strengthen themselves so they'd be able to fight for their land if it came down to it. It didn't make him happy, but he was a loyal warrior, and that wouldn't change.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 20th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@mochi @hxneysuckle
Deerblossom padded behind the others. He sighed looking at their old territory, but marked the borders like always.

Click my dragons!
Old January 21st, 2020, 05:51 PM
the tale of six.

[ @mochi @MagicCat99 ]

Bramblebear said nothing as they traveled, her tail lashing back and forth with every step. Her ears were angled forward, looking for prey as they walked toward the border. Nothing. She sighed and shook her head to herself, a frown on her lips. The silver tabby then looked over to their former territory. Shame they couldn't move it back, though Bramblebear knew that they couldn't afford any skirmishes over such nonsense. So she simply stalked up to the border and began marking it how it was, following Brightstar's orders.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 21st, 2020, 07:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Tundra @ponyapan

Okay so that creep, Goldenshade, had up and disappeared before the patrol even got to the border! Well he wasn't really a creep, more of a loud flirt. His words still burned into her mind. Ah Mink stoop thinking about that! You've got to lead this patrol! She scolded herself shacking her head.
She glanced back to see if Tigerdawn and Cranerose where behind her. She had taken lead without saying anything. Just got up and waved her tail for them to follow. "We need to get this done soon..." Minktail meowed nose twitching.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all