Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old December 30th, 2019, 05:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Blazepaw had arrived slightly late to the meeting, his ears instantly falling against his head upon hearing the leader’s announcement. A mess with Shadowclan again, it sounded like. The ginger tomcat sat down and curled his tail around his paws, olive eyes downcast. He knew he wouldn’t be able to to participate in this raid, but he didn’t want to in the first place. He was still bent out of shape over the happenings with Spiderp- Spider, and he wouldn’t be much use even if he could fight properly. So far he’d done nothing to help himself, other than trying to get over his stuffy nose and slight dizziness that came about sometimes. So he remained in the far corner of the group of cats, ears flat on his head in shame and... self-doubt.
——

Splashcloud wasn’t one to be punctual and on time, but she’s quickly caught up on the announcement made, and was now watching with wide pale green eyes as the clan voiced their thoughts on Lionstar’s announcement. Excitement shot through her, but it was wary and unsure. She didn’t like battle, and would avoid fighting with tooth and claw when she could. Words were more her forte, and she enjoyed battling with those. But she assumed it would be best for her to participate, maybe even help some younger apprentices and keep them safe. That would be her top priority.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; December 30th, 2019 at 05:49 PM.
Old December 30th, 2019, 06:28 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Greenfur jumped a little after hearing his name from the leader's maw. It was expected but still, he didn't feel so keen being put out there like that. A battle. Exhaling, a slow condensed steam rolled out of his nose and breath against the winter's air. Looking at a few excited faces, it was hard to understand why they're so eager to fight. Don't they understand our lives are on the line? It was a tiring, head battling daily thing to do in the streets trying to protect a crappy turf. Deep fire red sprayed against the mucky, cold concrete, teeth chattered and clenched from deep wounds under the black blanket sky. There was always a septic scent of death afterwards that he and his group had to clear out before flies surround for a feast. Truly exhausting. "I-," he started then closed his jaws, rethinking his words. His old self would just walk away from a situation like this though something sparked in himself. He didn't want this clan suffer any casualties. Coastpaw, Sunblaze, even that weirdo Palekit popped up in his head. It'll be a hard thing to swallow if something happens to them. His emotions battle each other in silence, green eyes looking down momentarily before rising up again. "I'll join.. not like I have a choice," he grumbled to himself.
Old December 30th, 2019, 09:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Mapleflame was laying near the side of the clearing, chowing down on fresh-kill as he listened to Lionstar speak. Ah, the numb-skulls made a mistake yet again- Icestar certainly needs to learn how to control those petty little shadow-walkers of hers. He offered a bored yawn, rolling his eyes at the thought of the deputy crossing into their territory. He was ready to stop listening when the golden leader spoke of a raid. The tom's ears perked, eyes narrowing. They don't stand a chance.
Finishing the rest of his meal, Mapleflame stood and stretched, interest clear on his expression. Limping closer to the crowd, he sat down, his scarred leg splayed out beside him. "I shall fight. The shadow-walkers will fall beneath our paws," he said, staring up at the leader, "We should take prisoners, bribing them with their own cats." Mapleflame's eyes glittered with anticipation, claws already aching to fly into battle.

Last edited by lio; December 30th, 2019 at 09:25 PM.
Old December 30th, 2019, 09:37 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak's formerly clenched jaw had dropped open in surprise, in audacity--how could ShadowClan be blatantly disrespectful of boundaries and then dismissive of the confrontation? It was beyond reckless of Icestar to let her own deputy be charging over into the wrong territory, yet a war? Tensions had built for moons and had started even before he'd been born, but anxiety balled in his stomach at the notion of actually attacking them. And he'd be responsible for participating. It was... in defense. An offensive move in defense, sort of, or at least that's how he struggled to justify it.

Iceflower had joined the meeting next to Firehawk, squinting at her son and nodding every so often, nearly piping in with a 'get to the point!' somewhere along his long-winded speech. She thought she'd taught him better, he didn't need to use so many words to say little: War on Shadow. Advanced dumdums fight. Done. "If it going to be quick, you better keep mouth shut during battle," she called to Lionstar. Another speech would keep them there until dawn. She flicked an ear at the tom nearby, and she replied, "What that about no choice? You want to be sent back to kit pen? Or you defend Clan like big boy? Plenty of choice!"

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 30th, 2019 at 09:37 PM.
Old December 30th, 2019, 10:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quailsnap padded over to take a seat in the gathering of cats near his brother, giving the tomcat a scoffing look at his suggestion. Shadowclanners? In Riverclan's camp? To maintain prisoners you needed to feed them, and the last thing Riverclan needed was more lazy mouths laying around the camp. He loved his brother, but Mapleflame could come up with the dumbest ideas sometimes. Quailsnap himself remained quiet as another she-cat spoke behind them, who he twisted to identify as Iceflower. He listened to her talk and let out a small huff of laughter, which he tried to cover up by licking his chest fur. Then he returned his gaze to Lionstar, ears upright to catch anything else that would be said about the Shadowclan raid. Which Quailsnap was all for participating in. He wanted to call out "I'll defend the clan like a big boy!" but kept this to himself, allowing himself to silently laugh as he provided a more mature answer. "I'm all for defending Riverclan."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 30th, 2019, 10:27 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Greenfur darted an annoyed, judging glare at the red warrior. "Tsk. Edge lord. How about we don't do that?" he mumbled again. Meeting Icestar, her overwhelming rancorous demeanor and lack of care for Crowtail sent a shiver down his spine. Taking prisoners? That's like poking a big ass rabid porcupine with a stick. A huge 'no thank you'! The Shadowclan leader seemed like the type to never give up and will keep trying again and again. Tipping his head, passing over the many moving cats his eyes rested on Mapleflame who spoke. He snorted. Blood-thirst for battle. Met too many of them back at home. They disgust him. The white tom eyes widened, looking over at Iceflower. "Ah, I-, well," he stuttered, not knowing she heard his mumbles. Heat rised to his ears in embarrassment for a minute, the tom didn't know what to say for a quick snap-back because it's true..even though she's rude about it. "I didn't know you heard me, was just talking to myself. Of course I will defend Riverclan. ..Will you be joining?"

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.
Old December 31st, 2019, 08:41 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Thornfur didnt like the thought of shadowclan lounging on our territory and eating our prey he was not letting that happen what so ever." Shadowclan must be shown there way and make sure it doesn't happen again " he bellowed to all his clanmate, " lionstar would i be able to run one of the attack groups for when we do our ambush"@bill
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit

Last edited by touka; December 31st, 2019 at 08:41 AM.
Old December 31st, 2019, 06:03 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Eagleflight froze. Another raid on ShadowClan's camp? Sure, they'd recovered just fine from the last thing he and Lionstar had done to them--but nobody knew about that. Nobody but himself, the leader, and a select few others. He wasn't sure if he was ready to do this again--to decimate another clan's ability to survive. He was so sure that RiverClan would crush them, and he should be excited about that. But he just couldn't. He wouldn't let anyone else see that side of him, though.
He simply gave his leader a knowing nod of approval. He would stand behind him no matter what.

-----

"A raid??" Pigeonpaw was on her feet in moments. Her first battle! Lionstar would have to let her go, right? He'd said she was so close to being a warrior. She was anxious, but greatly anticipated this.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 31st, 2019, 07:04 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Sagehawk practically leapt to his paws, fur along his spine rippling in excitement. He knew from the rustling around him that other cats were doing the same. His gaze whipped around the clearing, watching how other cats reacted to this sudden news. If Lionstar says we have to teach ShadowClan a lesson, then I will gladly help him. Tail lashing, eyes glinting, he called out, "If it's for the sake of RiverClan, I would do anything!"

He winced at his sudden outburst, even though his voice got drowned out amidst the other members of his Clan. It didn't fit the cool, mature, strong warrior persona he so desperately wished to be.

Bah, whatever, he decided, tossing away those worries as soon as they came. Who cared how he acted right now?

-

Fennelnose blinked. They were going to raid ShadowClan's camp? Well, the news didn't come as that much of a shock, especially after learning that the deputy of ShadowClan stole prey from their Clan. They didn't feel much excitement from that announcement. Or... much of any reaction, really. Shifting to a more comfortable position and tucking their tail beneath their paws, the older warrior dipped their head low. Even if they couldn't think of any words to say, they still wished to show some compliance to the announcement.

They supposed it would take a while before they would begin to feel that fierce loyalty to RiverClan that many others felt. Still, they would join in the raid if it meant asserting RiverClan's dominance and strength over the others.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; December 31st, 2019 at 07:44 PM.
Old December 31st, 2019, 07:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@damaatsii

Petuniapaw brightened up more as Drizzlingmist purred her name. The little molly's features relaxing a bit. She didn't even notice she was tensed. To busy being bouncy. "That's a really pretty name, Drizzlingmist." The little molly meowed. Honestly it was fun learning all the names. She new, Sunblaze, Ashfrost, Grouseheart, Sugarapple, Lionstar of course, Fallenstream, Duststorm, Pigeonpaw, Beetlepaw and Eveningpaw. Wow a lot of names to remember. But she would remember them! They all had made an impression on her.
"I'm Petuniapaw." She meowed saying paw with a pause. Drizzelingmist might have known her name already Petunia didn't know but she felt like she had to say it. That's what her mama told her was proper.
With the encouragement that they would win for sure her tail wiggled behind her. She didn't know much about the other Clans but if Drizzlingmist said this it had to be true right? "Thank you miss Drizzlingmist!" She chirped dipping her head slightly before Lionstar's voice caught her attention again. Wow he seemed mad. Maybe that was just her though.
"Wow.. we really are going to fight." She meowed to the warrior with wide eyes fixed on Lionstar. Two days... that wasn't much time. "If it's a raid that means I don't have to go right? Mister Lionstar said apprentices had to have some training and Ashfrost hasn't given me any yet." Petuniapaw meowed Looking over at Drizzlingmist once more. This was exciting and frightful. ShadowClan sounds scary...
~*~

Riverpaw's eyes widened. ShadowClan really wasn't to smart these days were they? Or from what Lionstar said. Wait... all who've had at least one battle training session have to attend the raid? That means I have to. The little tabby started twitching her tail nervously. This was worse then bad. Her attending a raid on ShadowClan camp? That had to end badly. Maybe Eagleflight would explain she couldn't do that? No... He had to much faith in her. Why did this have to happen now? After she already promised to be more productive in RiverClan and do things to not be a burden. She had two days.... only two days till this raid.
~*~

This was preposterous. Did no cat listen to proper logic anymore? Did they ever was probably the better question. A raid might be to far. Even if they were able to defeat ShadowClan Lionstar was thinking rashly. Yet Birchsnow didn't mind a raid. It would be good experience for Pigeonpaw. If she got enough training by then. Two days would be enough.
Lionstar at least gave the Clan a proper warning to prepare. She could not see many cats objecting to this idea. That she could tell at least. RiverClan will defeat ShadowClan with ease. Birchsnow thought nodding to herself.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all