Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oh lawd she demands...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:07 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:04 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 06:00 PM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:53 PM

Old April 7th, 2024, 03:58 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Exclamation Twilight [VA Collection]

With four new Twilight characters, I've decided to make a va collection. This will be similar to the Twilight Saga, as that is what they are based off of. However, this is my own writing, and the backstory is based off of the books.

Palepad - Edward
Lambblood - Bella
Russethowl - Jacob
Amberbreeze - Alice

Planned VAs

1. Awakening - Edward/Palepad
2. Truth - Jacob/Russethowl
3. Pack - Jacob/Russethowl
4. Lamb and Lion - Bella and Edward/Lambblood and Palepad
5. Future - Bella/Lambblood
6. Blood - Edward/Palepad
7. Sight - Edward and Alice/Palepad and Amberbreeze
8. Confession - Edward, Bella, and Jacob/Palepad, Lambblood, and Russethowl
9. Fight - Edward and Jacob/Palepad and Russethowl
10. Heart - Bella and Jacob/Lambblood and Russethowl
11. Separation - Edward/Palepad

Last edited by Bean; April 10th, 2024 at 07:19 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 04:25 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Exclamation Twilight [VA Collection] - Awakening

Awakening
Edward/Palepad

Damn. How did he screw up this bad?

He had really screwed up with Lamb. Of course. He always did. He had warned Lambblood many times over with how dangerous he was. Yet she hadn't listened. To be fair, neither had he. Palepad's white fur lay sleekly on his pelt. As he stepped into the cool winter breeze, his topaz eyes flashed with pain. He had hurt Lamb. His Lamb. That damn Russethowl.

That sly dog. Palepad's teeth bared into a snarl. It was his fault. When he avoided Lamb for an entire season, he had paid no mind to Lamb. It was only when he realized how much he needed her, did he see the closeness Lamb and Russet had. Lamb had forgiven him, but it was obvious about how Russethowl felt to him.

"Stay away from her, you leech," Russethowl had told Pale one day. Lambblood was his mate, he didn't need Russethowl telling him how to act. If Lambblood didn't want him, then she would have left a long time ago. Palepad recalled the night he first fell in love with Lamb. He remembered what he said to her, as they watched the stars slowly sprinkle across the night sky.

“Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.”

That same day, Lambblood had almost died. Palepad couldn't imagine a life without her. Before, his life had been bleak. Then Lamb came in and threw a whole rainbow at him. She had made him happy. The lean tom had reached Firefly Cove. Painful memories of this place struck him. He was at the edge. His mind flashed with pain, with regret. He was the reason Lamb had gotten hurt. Right as he was about to jump, He realized something. Lamb may had gotten hurt because of him, but she was also alive. Because of him.

He had never really noticed Lambblood before, despite them both growing up in ThunderClan. One night, she was just... there. That night, he fell in love. That night, he made a promise. He would do everything in his power to keep Lamb safe. Even if it ment they couldn't be together. He was dangerous, and she knew it. Pale always wondered why she stayed. It was clear. She loved him. The white tom chuckled, his topaz eyes gazing at the moon. His long tail swept the grass as he trotted back to camp.

That day he had met lamb, that was the first time he truly felt alive.

Last edited by Bean; April 7th, 2024 at 04:32 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 05:11 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Exclamation Twilight [VA Collection] - Truth

Truth
Jacob/Russethowl

That. Damn. PALEPAD.

So Palepad could just waltz back into Lambblood's life and have her abandon him? ITS NOT FAIR. Who was there when Lamb was heartbroken from Palepad's rejection? Him. Who brought her out of depression and was honestly the only reason she was alive? Him. And what did she do as soon as Palepad came crawling back to her? Leave Russet and go with the guy who caused an entire plethora of messes. He was like a leech. It wasn't fair. He had looked after Lambblood for so long, and she just left him. What did Palepad have that Russethowl didn't?

The russet tom let a low growl escape his mouth. His whiskers trembled. He snarled at the image of Palepad in his mind. His sleek white fur, his topaz eyes, it made Russethowl mad. What had he done to deserve this? Calm down, Russet, he had told himself repeatedly. No. He was done being calm. The russet cats massive shoulders bunched up as he launched himself at the nearest tree. He unsheathed his claws, tearing at the bark.

Once Russethowl's fit of rage ended, he lashed his fluffy tail. He bared his teeth as he sat down. Palepad was a monster, but so was he.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be the right monster for you,"

What if he never existed? What then? His heart would have never have been broken. Palepad would never hurt him. No. He couldn't think like that. Despite Lambblood leaving him, she was the best thing that ever happened to him. Better than everything. It wasn't her fault.

It was Palepad's. One day, he would make them pay for what they did.

"I promise you, Lamb, As soon as I get rid of him, You will see right through his lies. That filthy leech is no good for you. I love you, and this is the best for you."
Old April 8th, 2024, 04:25 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Default Re: Twilight [VA Collection]

Pack
Jacob/Russethowl

Breaking just wanted this out of the way so she can write the cutie pale n lamb

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 8th, 2024, 04:53 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Exclamation Twilight [VA Collection] - Lamb and Lion

Lamb and Lion -
Bella/Lambblood and Edward/Palepad

"What are you thinking?"

Lambblood chuckled at Palepad's question. She gazed her topaz eyes softly to his. "Hmmmm..." she pondered, thinking for a moment. Palepad's topaz eyes eagerly awaited a response. "I'm thinking about... you," she purred, flicking her tail. Lambblood's ears was filled with the sound of his laughter, and Palepad flashed her a crooked smile.

It wasn't long until Palepad's face became serious. "Russethowl," he began before Lambblood shushed him, putting her paw to his muzzle. "Don't start. I want to enjoy this, who knows when we'll get weather as nice as this again?" Palepad shook his head, getting to his paws. "This is serious, Lamb. He told me to stay away from you. He called me a LEECH! For stars sake, we have to do something!" Palepad snarled, his white fur shining as the sun lay on it.

Lambblood got up and trotted next to her mate. "Why worry about Russethowl now?" she said, trying to make her voice as calming as Palepad's.

"I still don't understand why you fell in love with me," he chuckled, giving his mate a slight nudge to the side. "The lion fell in love with the lamb." Lambblood shook her head. "What a stupid lion. come on, lets head back to camp. Looks like rain," she mewed softly, purring slightly.

"What's wrong with rain? I don't mind it."
"For stars sake, Pale. What are you, A RiverClan cat? You know I don't like getting my fur soaked!" she hissed playfully, batting a paw out at Pale. He dodged.
"Alright, Alright. Let's head back. With your luck, I don't want you catching a cold," Palepad teased as the two walked back to camp.