Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2023, 03:57 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Springpaw quickly seemed to suck in a sharp breath as soon as Lightningpaw looked her way, her muscles tensing as her oceanic hues met with her own. Yup, she expected that sort of reaction to come from the other medicine cat apprentice herself, giving only a mere flinch from the other calico’s callused tone and expression. Even though the molly herself had flinched, the other apprentice had a point. Why would Bumblestar offer to have both her and Drizzlecloud travel to WindClan to learn about herbal remedies if she was just going to make threats to the other clans? It didn’t make much sense to the pastel calico. A silent huff escaped the molly, slowly sliding a paw across the wet surface of the Seastones themselves. She didn’t bother to respond much to the other calico’s remark, as she knew it was already stressful enough that her own leader had begun to make rather snarky remarks at the other clans. One of these days it was going to start an unnecessary war, she swore to it.

Her eyes flickered up towards the direction of Cowtuft as her ears angled themselves in his direction to listen to him speak, only for her brows to raise quizzically as she saw him… sign? That wasn’t something that the young apprentice was used to, but she tried her best to comprehend most of what the large tom was saying. He seemed nice, and he didn’t seem to want to cause trouble. At least he seemed to be someone that Springpaw would want on her personal bucket list, as he had no intention at all to cause any ruckus. Springpaw remained quiet from the short interaction between both Cowtuft and his apprentice, silently scraping a paw along the surface of the Seastones. Well, at least the most that the young calico could muster from Cowtuft’s signs was that he was indeed allowing the two of them to go to the WindClan border so they could learn some herbal remedies, causing a small jitter of relief to rush through the calico. At least they would still be able to learn some basic techniques from the medicine cat himself.

Of course, his small statement of him wanting them both to let their leader know about how she should be careful with her wording only made the apprentice’s shoulder’s tense up and her own breath catching in her throat. That simple statement alone wasn’t going to be quite as simple as that to accomplish, Springpaw knew it so herself. From how hot-headed her new leader was, she wasn’t sure if it was going to be as simple as that to get it through her head that she shouldn’t be going around spilling threats with all of the other clans around her own. However, Springpaw wasn’t the type to give false promises, only slowly nodding her head as a short, weary smile grew along her lips. She’ll try to make sure that the leader wouldn’t give out such impulsive messages to the other clans… or try to start any wars. That’ll just be spilling unnecessary bloodshed. “We’ll… try, Cowtuft. Bumblestar isn’t going to be the most easiest cat to know some common sense, but… we’ll try nonetheless.” she flashed a quick glance up towards her mentor in case she heard her words, smiling briefly up at the direction of Drizzlecloud in case she didn’t get her word.

Which, speaking of the mentioning of the ticked tabby, Springpaw silently thanked her for stepping in and quickly handling the situation before Springpaw’s anxiety could’ve swore to act up again. That would’ve just been both embarrassing and the calico wasn’t sure if her young heart could’ve handled such a turmoil of emotions. Silently tossing those thoughts away, her eyes made contact with Drizzlecloud’s jade-green and slowly nodded along to her kind words. At least she knew how to comfort the young calico molly in the best way possible, and Springpaw felt relieved by the ticked tabby’s words. “I know, I just wish that Bumblestar didn’t start to go off with making unnecessary threats and maybe this wouldn’t have happened…” she murmured back, frowning afterwards as her blue eyes briefly glanced up in the leader's direction. Hopefully that was only going to be a one time thing, right? They didn’t need any new wars at the moment. There were already enough struggles going on in the clan as it is from the recent losses of their clan-mates.

Her eyes then shifted towards the direction of Elmshadow as her ears took in the words of him speaking about a half-moon gathering. Curiosity quickly began to peak at the young molly about the mentioning of such a feat before realization began to slowly daunt her. So that must’ve been what Cowtuft was signing about then? How interesting. The thought of going to a half-moon gathering sounded intriguing to the young calico, the apprentice giving a brief nod to the thought. She had never been to the Starcave before, nor had she ever witnessed it. What she only knew about half-moon meetings was that only medicine cats traveled to them once each month, and they were usually sacred to attend. Maybe she could learn some new techniques from the other medicine cats when they travel to the Starcave?… whenever it’ll be? “I’ll be up for a half-moon meeting.” She simply stated, voice low as she silently ran a paw across the wet surface of the stone once again. Elmshadow freaked her out, so she wasn’t in the best state of mind-set to speak to him again any time soon. He was rather creepy in all honesty.

Ah! She had almost completely forgotten about Stonepaw! How silly. The calico had switched her gaze to face the gray tom, flashing him a quick, short smile in contrast to his quick greeting much earlier. Well, he didn’t seem so bad. Almost as much as Springpaw didn’t really seem to take much of a big liking towards RiverClan, this medicine cat didn’t seem so bad, right? She could simply see introducing herself properly to him… even if they were about to leave the gathering. “Stonepaw, I completely apologize for how I acted earlier. I… am not that much used to sitting up here with all the rest of the medicine cats. It’s my first time, after all-“ and hopefully not her last, “I hope to see you again at the next gathering though! Maybe we’ll be able to get to know each other better next time?” She flashed him a quick, reassuring grin. Well now, that wasn’t so hard? Stonepaw seemed like a nice tom. Almost the type to be the “happy-go-lucky” type of guy. Wasn’t like Springpaw knew much of those except for some cats, but she rarely ever interacted with them.

Springpaw could’ve sworn that the fur along her back rose up from the sudden yowling of Bumblestar’s voice echoing throughout the gathering, Springpaw whipping her head to face the direction of where the leader was, her eyes landing on her flicking her tail along Alderstep’s shoulder. Ah, it seemed like they were leaving. Including, Bumblestar looked… very ticked off. Oh boy, what could’ve gotten under her fur? Glancing briefly back towards the other medicine cats, she flicked her tail a quick goodbye before focusing on Drizzlecloud again. “It seems that Bumblestar isn’t so happy about something. I just hope it isn’t something that’s too dire.” She murmured, focusing mainly on her mentor than the others as the calico then swiftly leaped off the Seastones, paws quickly caking with sodden sand as she began to follow in the direction of her leader. Springpaw gave a quick, silent prayer that Bumblestar was at least angry at something that the other clan’s did… then again, that prayer felt far too selfish to make. Springpaw shook away the thought nonetheless, focusing directly at leaving the gathering at hand.

[ @Omari @Ravensong @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune @dino. @valery ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Closed Thread