Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2022, 05:49 PM
eternally tired

Clans May Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [ /announcement]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

@Moonraven @zenosaurus @NinjaBloss @Undertaker @marni @Jayvines @JAE.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; May 15th, 2022 at 05:51 PM.
Old May 15th, 2022, 05:50 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: May Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As Skystar approached the seastones, he still felt as if it wasn’t his role to be leading RiverClan to the gathering. A part of him still wanted to be by Kestrelstars side instead of being in his position all together. He supposed it couldn’t be helped however. As the moon shined down upon the stones, he took his place on his rock and took note of how RiverClan was the first to arrive. It was somewhat peaceful, with the other clans and the plants not talking and what not. He quite enjoyed the quiet atmosphere with the crickets in the background chirping their lives away. He took a deep breath and mentally prepared himself for all the new chaos this gathering would inevitably bring. Especially after RiverClan’s recent loss to ThunderClan, there would no doubt be a fair amount of tension between them which Skystar wasn’t looking forward to in the slightest.

RiverClan has arrived.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 15th, 2022, 06:14 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

: ̗̀ ❥ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] [ @zenosaurus, OPEN ] ´ˎ˗

Once Riverclan had reached the Seastones, Spiderpaw sat down and let out a sigh. After the battle that had just occurred at Firefly Cove, he knew that the tension was going to be high. He wasn't looking forward to seeing Thunderclan at all, but knew it was inevitable at this point. With a simple flick of his tail, he looked around, searching for his friends and wondering where they were going to be seated.

: ̗̀ ♣ Ploverear [HE/HIM] [ OPEN ] ´ˎ˗

The grey and black-furred tom shiftly awkwardly past a few cats and to a clear spot where he could sit. He had heard a lot about the recent battle, and he was wondering how it was going to be now that Riverclan and Thunderclan had to be peaceful with each other. He hoped that there would be no chaos at this Gathering, but something told him that it was probably going to happen anyway, no matter how much he wished it wouldn't.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: May Gathering

Snowleap | Riverclan Deputy | He/Them

➢ Walking behind Skystar, along with many other Riverclan cats, the dark-furred deputy breathes out a sigh through his nose as he puts one paw in front of the other. It hadn’t been too long at all since their battle for Firefly Cove with Thunderclan and Snowleap could definitely still feel the ache in his body from the various wounds. However, he knew that it was his responsibility, just like Skystar, to be here to represent their clan. His right eye was shut tight, never to open again, but at least his left eye still worked perfectly fine, yeah? This would be his first gathering that he attended since he was named the new deputy of Riverclan. This'll be one hell of a first impression, sporting fresh wounds from battle and whatnot. Both of his apprentices, Bluepaw and Risingpaw, wouldn’t be here tonight -- or at least, he hoped not, given their conditions. Parting open their jaws, they released a tiresome yawn. Luckily, despite Snowleap’s brain feeling like utter mush, the oriental longhair knew that he needed to head to where the clan deputies sat and not where he usually did (which was often towards the back of the crowd). They were the first ones here tonight, so at least that made things better. Hopefully.

Turning his head to look at his mate, who had traveled beside him, he spared the orange-furred tomcat a loving smile. “I love you.” Snowleap murmured, touching noses with his lover before focusing back onto his important duties. He was unsure if the mates of deputies could sit with them, but he assumed not for obvious reasons, so for now, they would go separate ways. The tall tomcat spared a glance at the golden-furred tabby as the clan leader made his way up the seastone, but no words were exchanged as the deputy silently went over to where deputies sat. He gently sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws, closing his one eye and breathing one last calming sigh before letting himself relax. The sounds of crickets could be heard and the stars were twinkling brightly in the sky. He would enjoy this for as long as possible, before inevitably, this gathering (like the many before it) turned to utter chaos. Because stars forbid they all have a peaceful night.

Last edited by Captain; May 15th, 2022 at 06:24 PM.
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:31 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

It was that time again, the moon was high and bright in the sky. The slender lilac leader left the comforts of the moorland and led her clan into neutral territory. How many gatherings had she led now at the head of WindClan? Hmm, she couldn't think of the exact number right now, many seemed like a good enough number. The only green orb in her head was directed over her shoulder to make sure that her clan was keeping up as she brought them to the sandy beach.

Twilightstar wasn't looking forward to this moon's gathering, no doubt it would bring unnecessary bickering. Dawnstar had said herself that ShadowClan and WindClan had more or less in a stalemate, so Twilightstar was unconcerned about ShadowClan starting anything. RiverClan and ThunderClan however were a whole different problem. She had hoped that she hadn't dragged WindClan into their feud.

Beyond that, Twilightstar was really hoping that ThunderClan had a proper leader and deputy at this gathering. She's never seen a clan go as long as ThunderClan has without a leader or deputy, not only was it strange, it caused nothing but chaos. She refused to have a repeat of the last gathering, if ThunderClan came in and made a fool of themselves, they were either getting yeeted or WindClan was leaving early. She didn't need the drama.

The she-cat leaped up onto the Seastones and took a seat a tail length away from Skystar. Her wounds from her battle with Dawnstar for the Skyglade had all pretty much healed, she felt pins and needles once in a while when stretched or leaped, but all in all, Twilightstar had recovered well enough. She offered the RiverClan leader a dip of her head before meowing. "I've heard that you lost some of your clanmates in the fight for the Cove, I'll offer my condolences now while it still relatively quiet," Twilightstar said in a polite and understanding tone. The she-cat eye dropped down the tom with fresh battle wounds that settled at the base of the seastones with a hint of curiosity. Twilightstar drew her gaze away to watch as the rest of the clans poured in.

@marshall

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:38 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Saltpaw bounded into the clearing, giggling excitedly as her eyes flicked every which way. There was so much to see! So much to smell! She came to a dead stop, eyes wide as she beheld the giant stones which, presumably, the leaders sat atop. Impossibly, her eyes grew even wider as Skystar confirmed her theory and clambered to sit on the rock. "This is so cool," she whispered, awestruck.

[open! heads up that Saltpaw is deaf.]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0WAN View Post
: ̗̀ ❥ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] [ @zenosaurus, OPEN ] ´ˎ˗

Once Riverclan had reached the Seastones, Spiderpaw sat down and let out a sigh. After the battle that had just occurred at Firefly Cove, he knew that the tension was going to be high. He wasn't looking forward to seeing Thunderclan at all, but knew it was inevitable at this point. With a simple flick of his tail, he looked around, searching for his friends and wondering where they were going to be seated.
Cloudpaw [ she/her ]
➢ Keeping silent and doing her best to keep up with everyone else, the small fluffy apprentice walked alongside her best friend, making sure to keep him in her sights at every given moment so they wouldn’t get seperated in the crowd. The last gathering she had attended, the shecat had kept close to Kestrelstar and then Moonfrost. But now that he was gone and she was unsure if the warrior would be here, she didn’t want to be alone and chose to keep Spiderpaw company as best she could manage. Once her dear friend chose a spot to sit, Cloudpaw sat down beside him, leaning against the black-and-white apprentice without a second thought. She felt comfortable enough around him to do so and there was no hiding that. Cloudpaw felt guilt for not taking part in the battle like he had done, but she had no fighting experience whatsoever and feared that she would’ve died in a heartbeat in the fray. Looking up at the stars, she uttered a sigh. “The stars look pretty tonight.” Cloudpaw mewed, her voice a whisper to Spiderpaw as she kept close to him, their pelts against one another. He was the big brother she never had in her eyes.
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:49 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[Open]
So she's been alive for how many moons now and she's never ever been to one of these things before! A chunk short lilac she-cat with orange eyes was currently paying more attention to the sand she was on over the cats that were coming into the gathering. Lionpaw had stopped a bit off to the side near the waves to play in the sand on the beach. WindClan didn't have sand, like this as far as she knew. Maybe Spots knew where there was some sand somewhere in the territory? She'd ask her mentor later. The she-cat was currently digging up wet sand and plopping it down in a pile. She hadn't a clue what she was making, but the fact that as long as the sand wasn't super wet, it stuck together, reminded her of snow. Could she throw this stuff at cats? While contemplating whether her mother would yowl at her for it, she failed to take notice of the cat coming up behind her.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:51 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

{ Stream’Paw | Open }
{ Stream’Paw quickly padded after his leader, gazing around the seastones; This would be his second gathering, would Fawn’Bounce be here? The silver tabby trotted into the clearing, taking a seat below the stones and noticing Spider’Paw, though Stream’Paw decided it would be best for Spider’Paw to have some alone time; Stream’Paw decided that if the white apprentice wanted to talk, he’d just walk up to her, and if he didn’t, that was fine. Stream’Paw pawed at the ground, not very excited to see ThunderClan at the gathering; Last time they had just caused chaos and ruined the gathering, plus, with the latest battle.. Tensions would be high.. }

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; May 15th, 2022 at 06:51 PM.
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cindersky
Paws moved across the sand at a much steadier rate than they had compared to her walk home from the cove. After a bit of rest and healing with her injuries, Cindersky had managed get in a few quick stretches. The wounds along her back and across her muzzle were still fresh as ever though, and she forced herself to not wince when the breeze gently caressed the healing scars.

The entire walk here, only one comment had been ringing in her head. '...And whoever else has now decided to step in a pretend to try and lead things around here.'. It grated at her fur in a way that had the senior warrior convinced their were ants crawling in it. She had never wanted this; in all of her moons, she had been a dedicated, hardworking warrior - but someone who lead ThunderClan? Cindersky refuted the mere thought of that. If any cat in their presence was fit to take on such a role she would think it to be Sparrowflight, or Jaystride, or even Nectarflame. Not... her.

Luckily though, two of the three cats walked at her side as Seastones came into view. A quick glance at each of them allowed Cindersky to draw the strength she would need. Hopefully, they could all get through this gathering without much of the usual chaos (but that was wishful thinking, she knew).

Emerging onto the sand Cindersky allowed the coolness of the grains seep into her paw pads. It sent calming ripples up her forelegs and a deep breath brought in fresh air with a hint of salty ocean spray. Upon scenting the area it was clear that both WindClan and RiverClan had arrived. Cindersky had no intention of starting anything during a time of truce.

Looking back at Sparrowflight and Jaystride, she gave them a flick of her ear. "I say we all go up there to give the news for ThunderClan. I... do not wish to be up there just myself. But ThunderClan needs strong warriors to represent themselves, and they have that in you two." Maybe it was childish, but the words were still on a broken loop in her head despite reminders that if her, Sparrowflight, and Jaystride were not doing this, then perhaps no other cat in ThunderClan would. "Plus - more eyes watching the crowd means that if anyone from ThunderClan appears to be causing trouble like last time, they can be handled swiftly."

Her stubbed tail flicked as she approached the pile of large rocks. From the ground they appeared rather intimidating, and all her life she had watched from the sandy shoreline. Now, she would have to take a chance on the fact that the other leaders of high esteem up there would not find the ascention of them by cats who were not leaders disrespectful. Briefly, her gaze flickered to where Snowleap sat and she offered him a dip of her head.

Bunching her hind legs Cindersky sprang up onto one of the rocks that was situated a little below Twilightstar and Skystar. She twisted around, giving each leader a calm and respectful nod (disregarding whatever bad blood was between her and the RiverClan leader - after all, he and his Clan had lost cats just as they had).

"I want to apologize for the behavior of ThunderClan during the last gathering," Cindersky added, her words genuine and sincere as her gaze flickered between the two of them. "It will not happen again. My name is Cindersky, and this is Sparrowflight and Jaystride. We will be giving the announcements for ThunderClan tonight."

[ @Moonraven @marshall @Jayvines @JAE. ]

ThunderClan has arrived!

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; May 15th, 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Closed Thread