Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2021, 01:46 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Red face Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpoppy View Post
--> Streampaw

Streampaw smiled. "That's good then, as I didn't mean to." she meowed. "I wonder why they are fighting. Can't Lionstorm just accept a 'sorry'?" she asked in a annoyed way.

// @Lukas Novick \\
"Apparently not" mewed Shadepaw "although he should really learn how, I mean I get that he's upset and all but no cat can control where a pack of coyotes go. the young apprentice then licked his paw before looking to Streampaw and asking " so did you get to fight one, a coyote I mean?"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old April 25th, 2021, 02:27 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: April Gathering

--> Streampaw

Streampaw shook her head. "I haven't done much training yet, so I couldn't. But it was pretty scary to watch." she mewed, flicking her tail.

// @Lukas Novick \\

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 30th, 2021, 04:22 PM
chirps

From where he'd seen standing declaring a silent challenge to Dawnstar, Kestrelwing overheard two rather obnoxious apprentices. God, could this Gathering get any worse. He couldn't hold it in, The burning rage he'd felt since the coyote attack, Firehawk's death, and Melonpaw's extermination...

"Streampaw!" he snapped, recognizing the apprentice as one of ThunderClans. Yellow eyes were narrowed into slits as he stalked over to the younger cat. Did this cat have no manners??

"Because you appear to have bees in your brain, those coyotes killed Lionstorm's father. Buckstar could've given us the courtesy to let us know or - actually - chased them anywhere other than the marshlands." Venom dripped from each word he spoke as he stared down at Streampaw, eyes flickering between her and Shadepaw. Who was this? He definitely didn't like them.

// @Stormpoppy @Lukas Novick [hope you don't mind Kestrelwing coming over! it'd be out of character for him to not interject ^^]

Last edited by spade; May 1st, 2021 at 12:09 AM.
Old April 30th, 2021, 05:50 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quiverpool padded into the clearing at last, having hovered around the outskirts of the gathering place before finally convincing herself to enter the growing crowd. This was her first gathering as a warrior - but it didn't make her feel any better about it. She'd already learned to dislike gathering, at first because she really didn't like crowds and then because of the other bad things that had occurred. The young she-cat quickly chose a spot to sit, closing her eyes and trying to drown out the chattering of the surrounding cats. Her stomach churned in warning as she tried to convince herself that she wasn't panicking.

-Open-

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 30th, 2021, 11:45 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Streampaw - @Lukas Novick | @spade

Streampaw looked up when she heard a voice.. "I.. I'm sorry, I didn't know that." she stammered, looking to her paws. If that was true... She had to admit, Lionstorm couldn't have accepted a sorry. But now Streampaw was picking up a fight, she guessed.

[I don't mind]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 1st, 2021, 12:31 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread View Post
→˚₊·* Pinepaw
The apprentice quietly laughed at Worm. He seemed very happy with Worm, so she decided definitely not to take him away. The other two would also probably run away from her if she did, so they'd all just be running away from each other. She didn't want that to happen, or at least she didn't want to be the one to cause something like that—even though out of the three, she'd be the most likely.

Pinepaw sneered at the next thing though. She was very propper, kind of sorta. Well fine, at least in her mind, so it half counted. She didn't dare say anything, though, only give her facial expression. "I'm the great, best, awesomest, Pinepaw. From the coolest and greatest clan, ShadowClan." She smirked at her seemingly cool introduction. They couldn't beat that.
‧₊˚┊ @Puddle~ , @hope
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@hope @Bread

"Glad to hear you're all fine and dandy, Worm. By the way, I absolutely adore your leaves! The color really suits you for this season!" Bubbly laughter echoed throughout Baypaw's voice as they spoke. Worm was so awesome! They strived to be as cool as that clover someday. Even though they were already pretty cool by themself.

Next, they turned their gaze from Worm to Robinpaw, who was literally right in the same spot. So basically they didn't really move their gaze at all. "Well then, very nice to meet you, WindClan, err-- Robinpaw!" Robinpaw seemed like a very cool dude. Mostly because he had an interesting buddy like Worm. But he also just radiated cool vibes in general. Definitely seemed like someone they'd want to hang out with more often. Shame they weren't in the same clan.

This other apprentice that was with them proved to be a bit of a different story. "Hey there, Pinepaw. You really do seem super... cool." The whole time they were addressing the other apprentice, it took all their energy and focus not to burst out laughing at that strange introduction. On the outside they had the usual friendly expression, but on the inside they were wheezing. If they didn't care so much about trying to be nice, they would've been rolling on the floor laughing their ass off by now!

They liked Worm!! That made Robinpaw happy and he definitely let it show in his expression. "Thenk you!! Your leafs - er, legs - er awesome too!" Robinpaw mumbled in the voice he'd adopted for Worm, still a bit iffy on all of his word pronunciations but getting better with the practice. Baypaw was right, though. Worm did have some pretty snazzy lookin leaves, Robinpaw had to admit. He had to make sure Worm was protected from anything that could harm those leaves.... which was like literally everything. One wrong move and one slightly stronk gust of wind and it was all over for Worm's leaves.

"S nice to meet you too!! -" Bay had joked about the WindClan thing so Robinpaw needed a joke comeback.. hmm,, quick!! Uhhhh! --" person!" he squeaked. Yeaaaaaah... he could've done better than that. Quickly moving on.

Robinpaw finally shut up after all his talking to listen to Pinepaw's cool as heck introduction. Wowee! Those were a lot of adjectives that all sounded pretty 😎 cool. He wished he'd made some sort of epic intro like that! They'd think he was so great - though he was sure they did think he was pretty awesome, since, y'know, he was and he knew it. Nobody was going to hype him up if he didn't do it himself, so Robinpaw was all about that self-love. In moderation. He didn't have an ego. No, definitely not. Welllll.... maaaaybe,,..... but nah, definitely not. "YO you sound AWESOME!" Robinpaw exclaimed at Pinepaw, giving her a smile. He disagreed a litttttle bit about ShadowClan being the best and greatest, but he didn't have to bring the mood down with a "no my clan is better rawr!!!", so Robinpaw kept it to himself. "I hope one day I can be as cool as you!!"

Last edited by panchiko; May 1st, 2021 at 12:33 AM. Reason: emojiii?? maybe
Old May 1st, 2021, 02:56 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Shadepaw gave a curious glance at the Riverclan tom that stood in front of him, this was a surprise but he wouldn't say anything he then closed his eyes hoping his pitch back fur would hide him in the darkness of the night.

(I don't mind either but shadepaw won't get involved with the conversation too much because it's not his place if he was a human he would probably say my name is emit and I'm not in it lol.) @Stormpoppy @spade

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old May 1st, 2021, 08:23 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Winterpaw of Thunderclan ran to her Windclan brother, leafpaw, and her riverclan sister Aquapaw. But before she could say a word to them, her mentor Thunderpelt dragged her away. “The gathering is starting.” He meowed thickly.
Mouse-dung. She thought, and ran to her clan mates instead. It had been four moons since she had talked with Aquapaw and Leafpaw, before they thought their lives would be better elsewhere. In riverclan and windclan. She had trouble listening to even Buckstar talk about his own news. What WAS a gathering if you could only GATHER with your clanmates? Why didn’t Thunderpelt like her siblings? He specifically didn’t like them. He didn’t like windclan or riverclan just as much as any thunderclan cat.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 12:12 PM
chirps

Sending a last glare towards both of the apprentice, Kestrelwing straightened himself up, disgust apparent on his expression. "Stars I hope your Clans aren't filled with mouse-dung excuses for cats like you," he muttered, lashing his tail before turning away. All the adrenaline that had been building up while he was yelling at the two vanished in an instant. Now Kestrelwing just felt tired, and though he knew he'd just left Fernpaw's side, his social battery was too low to care. Instead, he took up a place on the outskirts of those gathered, turning his tired gaze up to Lionstorm, an almost pleading look in them.

Please put these disrespectful cats in their place...

// @Stormpoppy @Lukas Novick

Last edited by spade; May 2nd, 2021 at 12:13 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 03:18 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Sending a last glare towards both of the apprentice, Kestrelwing straightened himself up, disgust apparent on his expression. "Stars I hope your Clans aren't filled with mouse-dung excuses for cats like you," he muttered, lashing his tail before turning away. All the adrenaline that had been building up while he was yelling at the two vanished in an instant. Now Kestrelwing just felt tired, and though he knew he'd just left Fernpaw's side, his social battery was too low to care. Instead, he took up a place on the outskirts of those gathered, turning his tired gaze up to Lionstorm, an almost pleading look in them.

Please put these disrespectful cats in their place...

// @Stormpoppy @Lukas Novick
Well that was very upsetting, but Shadepaw wasn't in the mood to make a big fuss over something that didn't involve him. He then turned to Streampaw and said with a worried glance "hey are you okay, you know you can't let other cats get you down like that especially not cats like him".
@Stormpoppy

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Closed Thread