Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2018, 09:47 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

(Lol get ready for the best show of ur life
n as for Heather noticing, I don't see why not as long as you're fine with it Charm )

He stopped in his tracks at a low, gruff voice calling his name. At first, he thought it was his fathers, after all, that had been the voice he had been hearing frequently in his head for a few moons. The ebony tom flung his head around, but slightly relaxed once he realized it wasn't the burly, deceased, grey warrior. He turned himself around, fur bouncing along with, what he liked to call, muscle that had hidden itself beneath the fluffy pelt. "Erm...hello, I don't believe we've met before." he began, he was going to ask the orang tabbies name, but was swiftly cut off by the toms observation. "Yes. Russetst-er Russetswirl st-" he had started the reply to the toms previous point. However his words were choked by the sudden flare of pain that blossomed on his left cheek. The leader took a wobbly step back, not expecting such a powerful hit, much less the hit itself. He swung his head back and fourth, hoping to shake away the pain, gather his senses once again. He than lifted his head and gave the older tom a growl, brows furred, lips curled up to a snarl, lapis hues ignited with anger, his iris nothing more than a slit, being drowned in a sea of blue anger. "Do you have bees in you-" once again cut off, this time by a screech, by a complaint. What came out of that toms mouth made his blood boil. Fallenstar bristled, his fur fluffing up, making him look 2x bigger. He let out a guttural growl and took a step forward, gaze even with the medicine cats. "WHAT. You don't think I didn't send out a SEARCH PATROL?!" he snapped, meeting the toms rage equally. Suddenly, it clicked, he knew who this tom was. "I lost one apprentice. How many paitents have you lost?" he asked, his voice now lowered to it's normal volume. He came to the gathering, and he stood back, he didn't want a repeat of last time, as much as he wanted to drag his claws down that Blazingstar's throat, his clan was still piecing itself together, it would only end in devastation for them. For the first time in moons, the burly leader lifted his chin and looked down on another feline, "But you're not. Quit trying to make it seem like it's my fault, at least I was there to look for her. Where were you?" he growled, ebony tail lashing behind him. Shinefang wanted a fight? He'd give him a fight.
@Duskflight @King kaleb (Angry old man alert!)

Fallenstar's fur had bristled, and he looked massive now. Shinefang hardly noticed. His eye flashed with rage and he leaned into the larger tom's face and snarled out, "A search patrol?! As in one?! Well don't go breaking your back or anything for the cat who dedicated her life to healing her clanmates!" Then the leader asked a question that made Shinefang flinch as if he's been struck. How many patient's had he lost? The memory of the night he lost Acornpaw came flooding back and filled his mind. Acornpaw, lying in his den with a wound on his head. Acornpaw, falling asleep with the poppy seeds the medicine cat had given him in his system. Acornpaw smiling as Shinefang promised him he would be ok and that he'd be able to return to his warrior training in a day or so. The medicine cat bristled, baring his teeth as his claws slipped out and dug into the damp earth. "About half as many medicine cats as your clan has lost in just the last year!" Finally, Fallenstar did the one thing that could have made Shinefang even angrier than he already was: try to put even an inkling of blame on him. If anyone had bothered to tell Shinefang the younger cat had gone missing sooner, he would have been glad to help look. He'd have dried up the river if that's what it took. He'd certainly have tried harder than this cat. Did he even know Juniperpaw? Was she anything to him other than an expendable clanmate? If his body would have let him, he'd have leapt on the Riverclan leader and just started clawing until there was nothing left to claw. Instead, he practically pressed his muzzle into Fallenstar's and shouted. "WHAT WAS I DOING?! MY JOB! CARING FOR MY CLANMATES! You must be as stupid as you are fat or you would know that! Maybe you ought to give it a try!" Shinefang would never take a word of what he was saying back. He didn't care if the other cat attacked him. He didn't care that he didn't have a prayer against a much younger and more powerful cat. He wouldn't be the first to use claws tonight, but if Fallenstar attacked him, so be it. In a way, he almost hoped he would. Shinefang could handle claws and teeth in his pelt. He'd felt them many times before. And maybe, if he felt them now, it would distract him from the agony swelling in his veins at the thoughts that he's never see Junebug again, hear her voice, or see her cringe as she handled the sticky cobwebs that clung to the fur between her pads. She was gone. Just like his kits. Just like his mate. Just like everyone Shinefang cared for!

Last edited by Charmer; June 2nd, 2018 at 09:57 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:24 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
As he saw everyone from every clan he saw one cat just looking around So he came over and said "Hi!"
Sweetfawn caught the gaze of an unfamiliar tom cat coming towards her. "Hello," She meowed back to him, a small smile resting on her maw. "I'm Sweetfawn. And you are?"

Last edited by Jynx; June 2nd, 2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
Snow followed the mysterious she cat away from the seastones and toward fresh green grass. “Darling.” She purred rubbing up against her lover. “Where are we going?”

"Away from the gathering...We could go to our old meeting place...?" She mumbled, looking down at her paws
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:58 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Sweetfawn caught the gaze of an unfamiliar tom cat coming towards her. "Hello," She meowed back to him, a small smile resting on her maw. "I'm Sweetfawn. And you are?"
"FireLeaf" He said with a smile. He also saw her gaze.

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 2nd, 2018 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Grammer
Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:35 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
"Away from the gathering...We could go to our old meeting place...?" She mumbled, looking down at her paws
“Sure.” She replied, feeling why all of a sudden.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:49 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
"I think StarClan are the crazy ones for allowing it," Heatherfur pointed out matter-of-factly. After all, it was a sign from them and a visit from Willowshade that had led her to RiverClan. The ranks within the Clans were changing so much, she had to wonder if it was all apart of some bigger plan. She chuckled a bit though at the last statement. "I feel like medicine cats are allowed to be a bit crazy though. After all the patients I've had to see, and working with what little knowledge I have from Surgestorm, there are times I feel crazy." No major injuries had been brought to her attention so far, only minor cuts and scrapes, and it made Heatherfur relax a bit.

(Should Heatherfur notice at all Shinefang's accusations towards Fallenstar? Or not? ^^ @Charmer )
daydream snorted,"It seems that way for awhile, but i promise you that it gets better." they mewed,"my first patient, i wasnt even trained. it was this apprentice named..auttumpaw. she insulted me so badly i had to get halestar in and calm everything down, i didnt think i could be a medicine cat after that." they thought back to the memory. auttumpaw had been the one to tell that their gender isnt real. that they were nothing but selfish for becoming a medicine cat. "but im still here, a year later." they didnt know how they survived this year, really. they earned more scars as a medicine cat than they had ever been as a warriors apprentice. but they made it..
Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:30 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Russetwish looked around sadly, wishing he had some cat to talk too. He was along alone, in such a great big world that they lived in, and had no cat to talked too. He never did. He was always alone, except for when his apprentice Shellpaw came into his life, bringing excitement and optimism into it. Now, he couldn't even have that, as of, he couldn't find her.

[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread