Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2022, 08:06 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdream View Post
Foxwillow nods. "Of course." she says softly.
=- SHARPBREEZE -=

He doesnt say anything knowing that any other cat here could see but still puts his tail over Foxwillow's flank
[Gotta go! See ya tmr! I have to do something]
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:44 AM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
=- SHARPBREEZE -=

He doesnt say anything knowing that any other cat here could see but still puts his tail over Foxwillow's flank
[Gotta go! See ya tmr! I have to do something]
Foxwillow purrs at the touch.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:59 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdream View Post
Foxwillow purrs at the touch.
=- SHARPBREEZE -=

He smiled when she purred but still looked up at the tree waiting for when WindClan's leader would respond in the argument. "I don't think today will be a very peaceful gathering..." he mumbled to himself while his fur was still brushing with Foxwillow. He makes a long yawn before glancing at the nearby cats. Hopefully no one sees this... he hoped silently even though he knew he shouldn't really be asking StarClan to help him when StarClan was the one he was going against
Old November 2nd, 2022, 09:05 AM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
=- SHARPBREEZE -=

He smiled when she purred but still looked up at the tree waiting for when WindClan's leader would respond in the argument. "I don't think today will be a very peaceful gathering..." he mumbled to himself while his fur was still brushing with Foxwillow. He makes a long yawn before glancing at the nearby cats. Hopefully no one sees this... he hoped silently even though he knew he shouldn't really be asking StarClan to help him when StarClan was the one he was going against
*Foxwillow began paying apt attention to the gathering.*
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 3rd, 2022, 10:04 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkpaw

With a defeated sigh, Darkpaw briefly glanced at the she-cat ”I figured that’d be the case.” Though he was quite embarrassed from being called out in that manner, he was happy to have someone to talk to while at the gathering. He was especially glad to be able to joke around with someone else like this, even if this time it came at his own expense. Oh she will rue the day she made a fool of him! Next time, he was going to be the one to come out victorious!

Darkpaw sat in silence for a moment after Larkpaw finished talking, taking a moment longer to look at the starry sky. Though he had originally meant to use them as a diversion tactic, the silver-dotted expanse of darkness above them did indeed look beautiful this evening. ”It’s my second one,” the dark tom mewed ”Gathering that is, last time I didn’t really talk to anyone,” he admitted. Turning to his companion, he gave her a legitimate smile. Not one forced or with any hidden motives behind it, one that was sincere and honest. ”Thank you for sitting here with me tonight,” he said, voice rumbling in a deep purr. ”Perhaps I did mention the stars to change the subject, perhaps I didn’t. You’ll never know,” he playfully told the grey she-cat. This was nice. Being able to relax and enjoy the company of another clanmate while at a gathering with so many other cats around, it was as if everyone else around them didn’t exist and it was just the two apprentices taking a moment to enjoy the other’s company.
Larkpaw

An incredelous eyebrow rose as her companion spoke, but Lark kept silent until he'd finished speaking. 'You'll never know.' He'd said. But Larkpaw waited a little while longer before talking. Because after all, she wasn't much of a talker unless she had something to say. “You're welcome.” The lithe grey female said finally, returning Darkpaw's smile with a genuine one of her own. Her tone was a little odd, but given the fact that Larkpaw was not used to being thanked for such little things, she didn't think much of it.

“Are you feeling inspired by the stars, Darkpaw?” She could not help asking this in a solemn tone, hiding a small grin. For some reason —possibly that of being a younger sister— his standoffish façade made her want to poke at him until she got a reaction. It was about this time that Lark seemed to notice that the crowd around her was considerably thinning. “Oh, is the Gathering over?” She asked, tail brushing against the ground as she rose to her paws. “We'd best be on our way then.”

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 08:45 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw

Darkpaw let out a hearty laugh at Larkpaw’s question. He hadn’t thought about it like that ”Perhaps I am inspired by the stars this evening,” He admitted. His gaze remained fixed on his companion’s eyes for an extra moment before he blinked and realized she had spoken. ”Oh yeah, you’re right, I guess we should get going,” He mewed in agreement, getting up as well.

As they were getting ready to leave, however, Darkpaw gently brushed against Larkpaw. Was this purposeful or accidental? He wasn’t quite sure, but he went along with it though he could feel his pelt heat up in the process. ”You know Larkpaw-” he began ”-the stars looked especially wonderful from the reflection in your eyes.” And with that the dark tom ran off to go meet up with the rest of the clan, not waiting on a response from the she-cat.
[ @Kat ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Closed Thread