Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old February 15th, 2024, 07:57 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Moonfawn

The warrior smiles at the little kit, how cute!

"Okay little one, have you ever had prey before?" She asks, nudging the prey a bit closer to the kit.
"No! Wanna twy!"
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:48 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Cryingkit

startling awake the kit started wailing loudly and sobbing "PAPAPAPAPAPAPA!!!!!! RURURURURURUUUUUUUUUUOOOOO!!!!! MAMAMAMAMAMAMA!!!!! WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

(open)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old February 15th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Nursery

the kittens

frostkit, tigerkit, softkit and icekit

"papa took mama away....so we ran away."

frostkit and icekit played over a moss-ball as softkit groomed tigerkit's ear. tigerkit kept his senses alert as he let his sister lick the dirt off his ears and back. icekit sneezed as he slipped on some ice and frostkit laughed as he pounced on his brother. the two kits rolled around before going to tigerkit. "can you groom my fur please" icekit mewed and frostkit jumped up and down around his older brother. "nope. groom yourselves. your getting too big for that." tigerkit hissed and the two toms shrank back. "what he's trying to say is you need to learn to clean yourselves" softkit put in with a soft tone. she then went back to doing tigerkits ears. "when your done i'll do your ears" tigerkit huffed to the two kits who nodded and started licking at their chest and backs and whatever they could reach.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old February 15th, 2024, 03:58 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousekit watched with suprise and admiration as this kit bit through the sharp feathers and bones like it was nothing. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she got her hands on an even fiercer animal someday. Was he just the squeamish one?

"I'm Mousekit," he replied. ...Actually, he didn't know this kit's name yet, either. That'd probably be a good thing to ask, it'd be embarrassing if he was an apprentice who still didn't know the names of all his clanmates. "What's yours?"

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Marigoldkit," she replied, pausing to look up at the cat beside her.

She'd have to remember that. Having at least one cat know her name was an unfathomable accomplishment for her.

Plus, a friend! Oh how she wanted a friend.

Marigoldkit finally tore herself away from the hawk, faint ripples of blood staining her white muzzle. She attempted to lick off the scarlet, her eyes becoming cross as she attempted to look down at her maw.

"Well, Mousekit," she said after finally giving up. "You have no idea how grateful I am."

While her growling stomach said otherwise, she truly meant it. It had been moons since she'd gotten a good meal like this.

Marigoldkit began to stretch out her hamstrings, her throat billowing with purrs of satisfaction.

While she knew it would take a good while until she was as strong as even the lowest ranks, this was a good step in the right direction.

Marigoldkit couldn't help but notice the surprise in Mousekit's eyes. She cocked his head at him curiously, her bones poking through her thin pelt.

"What?" She asked, perking up slightly. "What is it?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 15th, 2024, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Marigoldkit," she replied, pausing to look up at the cat beside her.

She'd have to remember that. Having at least one cat know her name was an unfathomable accomplishment for her.

Plus, a friend! Oh how she wanted a friend.

Marigoldkit finally tore herself away from the hawk, faint ripples of blood staining her white muzzle. She attempted to lick off the scarlet, her eyes becoming cross as she attempted to look down at her maw.

"Well, Mousekit," she said after finally giving up. "You have no idea how grateful I am."

While her growling stomach said otherwise, she truly meant it. It had been moons since she'd gotten a good meal like this.

Marigoldkit began to stretch out her hamstrings, her throat billowing with purrs of satisfaction.

While she knew it would take a good while until she was as strong as even the lowest ranks, this was a good step in the right direction.

Marigoldkit couldn't help but notice the surprise in Mousekit's eyes. She cocked his head at him curiously, her bones poking through her thin pelt.

"What?" She asked, perking up slightly. "What is it?"
It was good she felt grateful, he supposed, though Mousekit still wasn't sure what for. "What? Oh, I just..." Was impressed by your carniverous prowess? How was he supposed to answer that?! "Thought your name. Sounded nice." That wasn't a total diversion- Marigoldkit was a nice name. He didn't think a flower name would fit him, personally, though he never felt a particularly strong connection to Mousekit either.

"Marigolds are... fluffy. And orange." Not that Marigoldkit was either of those things. Well- maybe she was kind of fluffy? It was hard to tell, her pale fur looked pretty unkempt...
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 15th, 2024 at 04:28 PM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 05:03 PM

Quote:

It was good she felt grateful, he supposed, though Mousekit still wasn't sure what for. "What? Oh, I just..." Was impressed by your carniverous prowess? How was he supposed to answer that?! "Thought your name. Sounded nice." That wasn't a total diversion- Marigoldkit was a nice name. He didn't think a flower name would fit him, personally, though he never felt a particularly strong connection to Mousekit either.

"Marigolds are... fluffy. And orange." Not that Marigoldkit was either of those things. Well- maybe she was kind of fluffy? It was hard to tell, her pale fur looked pretty unkempt...
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit grinned, her whole face suddenly crinkling softly, her cheeks rising to fill her hollowed out features.

She already liked this cat a whole lot. He was funny, kind of made her feel better in some weird way. It definitely distracted her from how cold and empty she felt, which was good.

She needed anything she could get, Mousekit being one of them apparently.

She didn't even try to hold in her giggles, her sharp shoulders bobbed up and down, her thin sides heaving as she laughed.

"I was fluffy," she sputtered in-between giggles. "But I'm still orange, see?"

She couldn't blame Mousekit for not being able to notice the color before, she barely could herself in this dark lighting. Plus, white was her most prominent feature.

She spun around to show off her backside. An cape of orange wrapped around her, darker orange spirals rippling against her frail body.

"I am very much orange," she repeated, her expression flattering as she noticed how much fur the wind had managed to pull off of her. Small patches of skin were easily visible. A bat could see that.

She stifled a sigh and turned back to Mousekit. "Thank you though, I like my name too. Mousekit isn't shabby either. I like it."

My Art Shop!
Old February 15th, 2024, 05:27 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit grinned, her whole face suddenly crinkling softly, her cheeks rising to fill her hollowed out features.

She already liked this cat a whole lot. He was funny, kind of made her feel better in some weird way. It definitely distracted her from how cold and empty she felt, which was good.

She needed anything she could get, Mousekit being one of them apparently.

She didn't even try to hold in her giggles, her sharp shoulders bobbed up and down, her thin sides heaving as she laughed.

"I was fluffy," she sputtered in-between giggles. "But I'm still orange, see?"

She couldn't blame Mousekit for not being able to notice the color before, she barely could herself in this dark lighting. Plus, white was her most prominent feature.

She spun around to show off her backside. An cape of orange wrapped around her, darker orange spirals rippling against her frail body.

"I am very much orange," she repeated, her expression flattering as she noticed how much fur the wind had managed to pull off of her. Small patches of skin were easily visible. A bat could see that.

She stifled a sigh and turned back to Mousekit. "Thank you though, I like my name too. Mousekit isn't shabby either. I like it."
Mousekit blinked in slight shock. Oh. He then shiftily looked off to the side, face stuck in something like a grimace as his ears began to burn. His first conversation with Marigoldkit and he was already seeming silly, or like his vision was prematurely failing.

"Y...You're welcome. No problem," he meowed, hoping he came off as confident. If anything, his voice just sounded wiggly. "See you around." They slept in the same den, so that really wasn't necessary, but he supposed a friendly goodbye couldn't hurt. Even if both of them... probably weren't going to leave the nursery anyways.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old February 15th, 2024, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Mousekit blinked in slight shock. Oh. He then shiftily looked off to the side, face stuck in something like a grimace as his ears began to burn. His first conversation with Marigoldkit and he was already seeming silly, or like his vision was prematurely failing.

"Y...You're welcome. No problem," he meowed, hoping he came off as confident. If anything, his voice just sounded wiggly. "See you around." They slept in the same den, so that really wasn't necessary, but he supposed a friendly goodbye couldn't hurt. Even if both of them... probably weren't going to leave the nursery anyways.
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She was quite taken aback by the sudden goodbye but she complied reluctantly regardless.

She waddled herself back to her moss bed and reminisced on their conversation.

At least I'll be sleeping with a semi-full stomach Marigoldkit reminded herself, her eyelids already feeling heavy as she slipped into the soft bedding.

Some sleep would definitely do her some good. Maybe she'd feel more energetic in the morning.

Sending a silent prayer to Starclan, her eyes began to flutter closed.

Soon enough, her stomach rose and fell rhythmically as she dozed off into sleep, sleeping were she was supposed to be, sleeping with her clan, her family, or what was left of it anyways.

But she was grateful. She always would be.

My Art Shop!
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:33 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.

Cinderhive gazes tenderly at her kits, her eyes gentle as she observes the tiny bundles. The pair is now two moons old. She lovingly licks Swallowkit on her small head, meticulously grooming her fur, and then repeats the affectionate gesture for Dawnkit.

Swallowkit @Collieheart Dawnkit @Ravenswings
(Hey guys, I have been on and off, god knows why , anyways, I was hoping for some more interaction between the kits and the mother; I want in the future for them to have a more close bond with their mother.)
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:59 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
Cinderhive gazes tenderly at her kits, her eyes gentle as she observes the tiny bundles. The pair is now two moons old. She lovingly licks Swallowkit on her small head, meticulously grooming her fur, and then repeats the affectionate gesture for Dawnkit.

Swallowkit @Collieheart Dawnkit @Ravenswings
(Hey guys, I have been on and off, god knows why , anyways, I was hoping for some more interaction between the kits and the mother; I want in the future for them to have a more close bond with their mother.)
Dawnkit purred, pressing closer to their mother and playfully smacking Swallowkit away. Being the smallest of the two, (if you don’t mind) she felt she had to assert her dominance over anything they fought for.
// Cinderhive / @/Starii (QOUTE) // Swallowkit / @Collieheart //
- No worries -

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 16th, 2024 at 06:59 AM.