Last post by Blazing
Today 09:12 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2023, 08:47 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

PeachHeart took the kits and skedaddled (RC) (@Cowsplotch @Marksman @windtail @EllatheRobotCat @Shadowed Flower

IvoryNight (RC) watched his mate go, praying to starclan he would make it back to his kits.

DawnFog (WC) smirked, being a bloodthirsty brat
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

.:{ Puddleburr }:.

Not exactly wanting to fight, but wanted to help Windclan the tom ran into the clearing. He frantically looked around to find somebody to fight. He was going to die for his clan and Cath means he's going to die for his clan.

[ powerplay permission to kill him. I'd love a surprise attack! ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; August 28th, 2023 at 08:56 PM.
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:50 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
PeachHeart took the kits and skedaddled (RC) (@Cowsplotch @Marksman @windtail @EllatheRobotCat @Shadowed Flower

IvoryNight (RC) watched his mate go, praying to starclan he would make it back to his kits.

DawnFog (WC) smirked, being a bloodthirsty brat
Cloudpaw spotted a youngish windclan shecat, and with rage filled from his clan being invaded, the disabled but strong older apprentice launched himself at her, with no dizzyness even in his head. Pure adrenaline fueled his attack. He aimed to land on her back and if he did, he would try to force her head down to the ground with his paws
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 28th, 2023, 08:52 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Silentleap
A brown trans FtM tom, with a stubby tail and green eyes.

▲▼▲
"For WindClan!"
Silentleap screeched as he leapt over the boulder at the nearest RiverClanner. Okay, so, he didn't get to train with Fogpaw, but that's okay. At least she would be safe back in camp--hopefully. Or... what if Beanstar lead some secret attack to WindClan camp?!

He didn't care. As long as Silentleap could sink his teeth and claws into a cowardly, blasted RiverClan cat's fur, they would win. WindClan would prosper! Beanstar was wrong to kill Twilightstar! Oh, he was so wrong! He would pay. He would pay!

[OPEN TO ANY ATTACKERS!!!! CMOON PEEPS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:53 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

OtterSlash
She/Her
Honed Skill Purrk : Not Used
Shadow Fiend Purrk : Perm Active
Agatha Kitty Purrk : Perm Active

OtterSlash almost immediately jumped up. Panic filling her head, as she saw her clanmates fighting. Theres no way they would win, Riverclan hadn't eaten in days. They could barely stand on their own 4 paws. This was bad, very very bad. She wanted to run, she wanted to run fast and away. She was a cat who wasn't claw smart. She was brain smart. No one would notice if she hid for a bit,right?

She wouldn't, she couldn't! She'd be abandoning her clanmates. The children she yelled at Bean for making them apprentices. She just couldn't do it. GingerFrost would hate her forever, if she ran!

"GINGERFROST! I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING! WHEN YOU LEAD US TO RUGGED RANGE WITH BEAN DID YOU EVER THINK THAT THIS MIGHT HAPPEN? DID YOU EVEN GO THROUGH THE MENTAL PLANNING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS?! THIS AMBUSH, IT WAS PLANNED. THEY HAD TIME! THERES NO WAY YOU DIDN'T POSSIBLY THINK THEY WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR WEAK STATE! RIGHT??? "

The warrior shouted, jumping from rock to rock, jumping off of one, to slide down the side. Which lead her to be close to the new leader. This was terrible. Otter's beathing was insane, she couldn't think straight. If she couldn't think, she couldn't plan. Otter not having time to think was her weakness. It was water to her flame. Clearing her mind she started to think of a plan.

// Ginger - @Estelle

Old August 28th, 2023, 08:58 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cloudpaw spotted a youngish windclan shecat, and with rage filled from his clan being invaded, the disabled but strong older apprentice launched himself at her, with no dizzyness even in his head. Pure adrenaline fueled his attack. He aimed to land on her back and if he did, he would try to force her head down to the ground with his paws

DawnFog screeched, weight landing on her back. She was momentarily shocked, her head being pushed down to the ground. She flipped herself over as best she could and started battering at the toms belly
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:08 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

"For Twilightstar!" Mistycloud sprang after the nearest ex clanmate of hers and swiped furiously at them.

(Open)

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; August 28th, 2023 at 09:08 PM.
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Duplicated
RiverClan, he/him】【

The dark furred warrior scanned the crowd for another fight. He hadn't done his due diligence when ThunderClan had taken Cattail Pond, and he'd be damned if he stood by now.
He had hardly a few scratches, the last opponent was more bark than bite.
Once a new and unfamiliar scent hit his palette, he launched himself at the WindClanner, teeth snapping at Firestorm's throat and shoulder area as the rage inside him began to build.
It had been a long time since he last felt a thrill for battle, a need to decimate the enemy. A bloodlust reawakened after seasons of lying dormant. He knew he'd feel disgusted with himself later, but he was tired of everyone thinking they could step all over his Clan of choice just because their leader had been a dumbass.
It hadn't even been something the Clan had partake in, followed his order for.
It had been Beansprout's act alone, and yet they were supposed to suffer for it?
So be it. He'd take out his own frustrations upon their warriors, then.

[ @Darkclaws ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Alchemist Kitsune @CreeperLover649 @Snowyfeathr
Well, this was severely underwhelming. After following his nose and leading WindClan to RiverClan's camp... all he found were a bunch of defeated-looking catfish! It seemed like they had been through the wringer and like someone had already thoroughly beaten them...

The large gray warrior ended up trailing slower behind the rest of his clanmates as the order to attack was given. His desire to fight had ebbed seeing the state RiverClan was in. He didn't feel bad for them in the slightest, but it kind of took the thrill out of battle when your enemy looked already thoroughly vanquished. So, instead of looking for a fight, Leechscar took to staying on the fringe of the battling cats, eyeing his sister, and more or less checking to see if any WindClan cat needed help rather than looking for a fight himself.

He highly doubted Twilightstar was going to be delighted with this. He knew his mother was very touchy about fighting as it was, and he highly doubted she knew what state RiverClan was in. Or maybe she wouldn't care. He's never seen her as livid as she had been with Beanstar. It was a new side he had yet to learn about.

Anyway, he was distracted by someone meowing about help and sighed softly under his breath. It took a little to locate who was calling, but his eyes finally found Lightningpaw who was staring at something with worry. He had to slip around a few brawls to actually figure out what she was looking at. It was Tigerpaw and it seemed like the she-cat had gotten herself into some trouble. Why were their two warriors going after her? Did she bite off more than she could chew? No wonder Mother called her troublesome.

Deciding to lend a helping paw, Leechscar rapidly closed the distance between him and the flailing Tigerpaw and immediately aimed to pounce on the warrior pinning her, hopefully giving Tigerpaw time to get back on her paws.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 28th, 2023 at 09:24 PM.
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DawnFog screeched, weight landing on her back. She was momentarily shocked, her head being pushed down to the ground. She flipped herself over as best she could and started battering at the toms belly
She had access to his belly but he also had access to hers. And from a better angle, so her movement didn’t really work out in her favor. Cloudpaw was full of a feeling he’d not felt before. Loyalty, protection, rage, love, all at once, for his clan. So when he got access to her underside he went all in and lunged for her throat, intending to bite with lasting damage. Not deep enough to kill but he wanted to hurt. He kept his paws pressing down her her head too, not quite sure why but it was a mechanism he was using
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Closed Thread