Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM

Old November 28th, 2017, 07:16 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
watching the sight infront of him he couldnt help but melt. from the little sputtered phrases of spanish. he didnt bother to translate them, the mere sight of him trying to form sentences was pleasing enough. if they werent sitting at a table it would be much worse, casper would most likely be pressing kisses with compliments in between, ones that made kyran giggle and his dimples show. it was cheesy, having his head tilted and basically starring with hearts in his eyes. it was nice to see him so flustered, it was reassuring. that he was doing something right. most of the time he was tripping over himself,barely able to get a sentence out without stuttering. but for right now he wasnt focusing on that,instead focusing how kyran would attempt to hide his face despite casper obviously being able to see it, or how giddy he seemed whenever he paid kyran a compliment.

watching the food be sat infront of him he mumbled a quiet thank you before the waiter left. the smell made his mouth water and seemed familiar. looking down, there was basically stars in his eyes. if he wasnt in a fancy restaurant and a 26 year old man infront of his lover he would probably squeal. ¨it looks really good,¨ he said sheepishly. he hadnt had shrimp in so long--probably since he left Australia. it reminded him of home.

//

Theo was currently in a in depth conversation trying to explain Shakespeare works to his son. while he was only six years old, he was a pretty smart kid. he read chapter books instead of kids book to bed, preferred documentaries to cartoons. it was surprising he liked a place like this, considering it was a restaurant for kids after all. once the kids place mat was put infront of Finn he didnt hesitate to start coloring immediately,tuning out whatever their waiter was asking.

theo was scanning the menu, the waiters voice so artificial that he didnt recognize it at first. the man hed met before had a softer voice, a calming one, so to hear it so cheery and fake it didnt click in his head who it was. ¨hell have an apple juice,¨ he said slowly, eyes still scanning over then small font of the menu. looking up he choked on words for a moment, seeing who the waiter was. though instead of the casual clothes dressed up in a colorful uniform that honestly made it hard for theo to not burst out laughing. ¨ill have a..,¨ a nervous pause,still trying to process this whole awkward situation,¨a water, please.¨
One of many soft, nervous laughs left Kyran, training his eyes to the intricate patterns printed on the tablecloth as his face continued to burn with relentless abandon, though he wasn't exactly embarrassed. More, he was getting giddy and warm that he was doing everything right tonight. If this really was the boy he'd loved for so long, perhaps they could have a do-over. Kyran knew he needed one. He hadn't been the kindest or most nurturing soul in his younger days, some of the local police officers still laughing at hearing his name. He had done better to redeem himself, but knew some things could never be forgotten, if ever forgiven. Hope fluttered in his chest, brewing and growing, bubbling up until his heart filled his ears. The photograph still weighed heavy in his pocket, so tempted to jump out into his hands and see the comparison, but Kyran could see it now. The freckles, the hair, the smile. The eyes. Everything. He'd looked at that picture for years, hiding it away until he finally had the courage to put it on his wall without flinching at it.

"I, ahem, tried to keep it simple. Caviar and fancy chips aren't really my style anyway," He said, a cheerful note to his voice, "I think this is the first time I've been out to eat in a fancy restaurant in years," He added, somewhat sheepish. He knew it was a bit strange, the money he had, and he still preferred to live in a cheaper apartment and cook his own meals from whatever he could find in the nearest grocery store. At least, it was strange to the public.

||

Being so inside of his head, thinking of not very nice things to say to Kendall, Harper hardly noticed the familiar voice. It sort of echoed around his head for a minute before he shook it off and wrote down their drinks. He turned and grabbed two menus, an adult's menu and a child's menu, and placed them on the table.

"I'll get that right out for you--" Finally, Harper looked at the customer and his heart stopped, "--sir." There was only half a minute of Harper registering that this man was indeed Blake's English teacher. His stomach dropped and he almost forgot to let go of the menus, just sort of shocked by the awkward situation. And the fact that this man was seeing him in bright-coloured rainbow suspenders and a paper hat with a big pink heart on it.

"Harper! Pick up!" A cook shouted from the back, hitting the also brightly coloured bell before disappearing into the cloud of steam that always seemed to inhabit the kitchen.

Being snapped out of his thoughts, Harper gave a half-hearted nod at Mr. McCormick and what seemed to be his son, possibly his nephew, before spinning on his heel to pick up the order before the awkward situation could get worse. Blake was happily forcing back her giggles as she watched her father struggle with social interaction.

love
characters
Old December 1st, 2017, 11:54 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
One of many soft, nervous laughs left Kyran, training his eyes to the intricate patterns printed on the tablecloth as his face continued to burn with relentless abandon, though he wasn't exactly embarrassed. More, he was getting giddy and warm that he was doing everything right tonight. If this really was the boy he'd loved for so long, perhaps they could have a do-over. Kyran knew he needed one. He hadn't been the kindest or most nurturing soul in his younger days, some of the local police officers still laughing at hearing his name. He had done better to redeem himself, but knew some things could never be forgotten, if ever forgiven. Hope fluttered in his chest, brewing and growing, bubbling up until his heart filled his ears. The photograph still weighed heavy in his pocket, so tempted to jump out into his hands and see the comparison, but Kyran could see it now. The freckles, the hair, the smile. The eyes. Everything. He'd looked at that picture for years, hiding it away until he finally had the courage to put it on his wall without flinching at it.

"I, ahem, tried to keep it simple. Caviar and fancy chips aren't really my style anyway," He said, a cheerful note to his voice, "I think this is the first time I've been out to eat in a fancy restaurant in years," He added, somewhat sheepish. He knew it was a bit strange, the money he had, and he still preferred to live in a cheaper apartment and cook his own meals from whatever he could find in the nearest grocery store. At least, it was strange to the public.

||

Being so inside of his head, thinking of not very nice things to say to Kendall, Harper hardly noticed the familiar voice. It sort of echoed around his head for a minute before he shook it off and wrote down their drinks. He turned and grabbed two menus, an adult's menu and a child's menu, and placed them on the table.

"I'll get that right out for you--" Finally, Harper looked at the customer and his heart stopped, "--sir." There was only half a minute of Harper registering that this man was indeed Blake's English teacher. His stomach dropped and he almost forgot to let go of the menus, just sort of shocked by the awkward situation. And the fact that this man was seeing him in bright-coloured rainbow suspenders and a paper hat with a big pink heart on it.

"Harper! Pick up!" A cook shouted from the back, hitting the also brightly coloured bell before disappearing into the cloud of steam that always seemed to inhabit the kitchen.

Being snapped out of his thoughts, Harper gave a half-hearted nod at Mr. McCormick and what seemed to be his son, possibly his nephew, before spinning on his heel to pick up the order before the awkward situation could get worse. Blake was happily forcing back her giggles as she watched her father struggle with social interaction.
he couldve guessed by the frozen dinners he saw in kyrans fridge, that fancy things werent his forte. he liked that. humble. he raised a brow, eyes lidded with a small smile,¨are Australians your style, then?¨ he basically purred, much like the tone kyran had used when they first met,but this was intentionally flirtatious. it was a complete switch from how he was before, just a few simple weeks ago. but things just seemed so easy with him, as if he knew exactly how kyran was like, what would get him to laugh and smile, what would make him blush. familiarity. history. he took a bite of his food, an innocent smile on his face as if he werent the one making kyran a flustered mess at the moment. swallowing, he spoke again,¨its my first time in a fancy restaurant in general. i feel spoiled,¨ he replied sheepishly, his words more sweet and sincere then the flirtatious ones before. if he were to look down into his pocket towards the polaroid in it, youd think these were two different people. he had grown, harshly, be he had grown. but somethings you just never grow out of, for instance, relationships.

//

ah, there it was. the realization theo had endured a few minutes ago. he was planning to keep it subtle and professional, but the look on harpers face simply made him avoid his gaze, and Finn snicker.

¨dad, do you know him?¨ he asked innocently, taking the kids menu harper had dropped off and started to color inbetween the lines effortlessly.

what was he suppose to say? ¨yes, i do, and i want to hide form this situation, despite being a grown man.¨ as much as Finn would understand, he wouldnt say that. he only gave a nervous chuckle,¨yeah i do. i saw him early today for-¨ ¨one of your meetings?¨ he interupted. theo could only give a confused nod.

¨is that why you guys are acting so weird? is it awkward?¨

¨Finn! hush, please. its not awkward, i am a grown man and can handle these things.¨ he replied in a whisper shout. the boy simply shrugged, not looking too convinced but kept coloring anyways.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:00 AM
no u

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
he couldve guessed by the frozen dinners he saw in kyrans fridge, that fancy things werent his forte. he liked that. humble. he raised a brow, eyes lidded with a small smile,¨are Australians your style, then?¨ he basically purred, much like the tone kyran had used when they first met,but this was intentionally flirtatious. it was a complete switch from how he was before, just a few simple weeks ago. but things just seemed so easy with him, as if he knew exactly how kyran was like, what would get him to laugh and smile, what would make him blush. familiarity. history. he took a bite of his food, an innocent smile on his face as if he werent the one making kyran a flustered mess at the moment. swallowing, he spoke again,¨its my first time in a fancy restaurant in general. i feel spoiled,¨ he replied sheepishly, his words more sweet and sincere then the flirtatious ones before. if he were to look down into his pocket towards the polaroid in it, youd think these were two different people. he had grown, harshly, be he had grown. but somethings you just never grow out of, for instance, relationships.

//

ah, there it was. the realization theo had endured a few minutes ago. he was planning to keep it subtle and professional, but the look on harpers face simply made him avoid his gaze, and Finn snicker.

¨dad, do you know him?¨ he asked innocently, taking the kids menu harper had dropped off and started to color inbetween the lines effortlessly.

what was he suppose to say? ¨yes, i do, and i want to hide form this situation, despite being a grown man.¨ as much as Finn would understand, he wouldnt say that. he only gave a nervous chuckle,¨yeah i do. i saw him early today for-¨ ¨one of your meetings?¨ he interupted. theo could only give a confused nod.

¨is that why you guys are acting so weird? is it awkward?¨

¨Finn! hush, please. its not awkward, i am a grown man and can handle these things.¨ he replied in a whisper shout. the boy simply shrugged, not looking too convinced but kept coloring anyways.
His words made Kyran choke on the bite of food in his mouth, forcing it down the wrong pipe and throwing him into a small coughing fit that he had to cover his mouth for. His face began to burn hotly for a minute, not just from the suggestion, but the embarrassment of choking on his own food. The way Casper spoke to him was wildly different than when they'd initially started speaking, catching Kyran off guard. It was strange how close they'd grown in the past few days, but he prayed he already had the explanation for that.

As the coughing fit past, he tried to play it off easy, "Well, I've only met one other Australian," He said, struggling to speak as he laughed between short bursts of nearly violent coughs, "And he was a model." He took a sip of his water, the coughs beginning to subside as he cleared his throat.

"So, I wouldn't know. But who's to say they're not?" He chuckled, attempting to be just as flirtatious, adding a sultry purr to the way the English rolled off his tongue. Purposeful, but as smooth as black coffee.

||

Despite her enjoyment in seeing her usually so well-put-together father struggle, Blake did not enjoy seeing teachers outside of school. It made her uncomfortable like it was something she wasn't supposed to see. Like a lime without a peel, it was uncomfortable and weird, so she picked up her things and cleared out some space in the kitchen to work, which wasn't unusual for her. Since her father worked most of the time, she and Frankie frequently ended up walking to the restaurant after school.

Harper picked up the orders for the other tables, plates piled on either arm, steaming and hot, though he was unphased as he weaved through the tables easily, saying a few quick words to each of the young guests as he set their orders down. For some reason, he couldn't get Mr McCormick out of his head. Why? He'd never admit that he knew. (He definitely knew.) He just tried his best to make the situation less awkward, but then again, how could it be less awkward? He wouldn't make it more awkward, but the level of awkwardness was probably as high as it could go, which was... too awkward.

Trying to distract himself so hard, Harper nearly ran into one of the kitchen aids when he lost sight of Blake in the restaurant, happy to see she was in the kitchen. For now, he could have a small break before tending to more tables. Why did it seem to be he was the only waiter working? They had at least 3 other waitresses and some waiters to go around, but he basically walked the whole floor tending to every table. Right. That was a bad habit of his when he needed a distraction during work, doing everyone else's job instead of just his own. What an overachiever.

love
characters
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:56 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
His words made Kyran choke on the bite of food in his mouth, forcing it down the wrong pipe and throwing him into a small coughing fit that he had to cover his mouth for. His face began to burn hotly for a minute, not just from the suggestion, but the embarrassment of choking on his own food. The way Casper spoke to him was wildly different than when they'd initially started speaking, catching Kyran off guard. It was strange how close they'd grown in the past few days, but he prayed he already had the explanation for that.

As the coughing fit past, he tried to play it off easy, "Well, I've only met one other Australian," He said, struggling to speak as he laughed between short bursts of nearly violent coughs, "And he was a model." He took a sip of his water, the coughs beginning to subside as he cleared his throat.

"So, I wouldn't know. But who's to say they're not?" He chuckled, attempting to be just as flirtatious, adding a sultry purr to the way the English rolled off his tongue. Purposeful, but as smooth as black coffee.

casper had to cover his mouth for a moment to not giggle at the reaction he had gotten-- he was more then satisfied. so far it seemed the tables have turned, not once had casper stuttered over his words in a flustered mess since they entered the building, he felt proud of himself. it seemed when he didnt manage to compose himself, even if it was just for a night, it got good results. he tucked a curl behind his ear, gaze focused on his lap before looking to the man infront of him, face looking like it was in thought for a moment,¨i think you have nice taste, then.¨ he replied, not bothering to hide the chuckle that followed. ¨id have to say my style is..¨ a pause,¨guys who have fluffy dogs and pretty eyes. too good to sound true, i know.¨ he could go on and on, but he didnt want to it to be overkill, short and sweet. it felt nice to see him smiling;happy. even if he was choking seconds ago, it was nice.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:15 AM
no u

Quote:
casper had to cover his mouth for a moment to not giggle at the reaction he had gotten-- he was more then satisfied. so far it seemed the tables have turned, not once had casper stuttered over his words in a flustered mess since they entered the building, he felt proud of himself. it seemed when he didnt manage to compose himself, even if it was just for a night, it got good results. he tucked a curl behind his ear, gaze focused on his lap before looking to the man infront of him, face looking like it was in thought for a moment,¨i think you have nice taste, then.¨ he replied, not bothering to hide the chuckle that followed. ¨id have to say my style is..¨ a pause,¨guys who have fluffy dogs and pretty eyes. too good to sound true, i know.¨ he could go on and on, but he didnt want to it to be overkill, short and sweet. it felt nice to see him smiling;happy. even if he was choking seconds ago, it was nice.
Again, the comment made Kyran laugh, a small and sweet giggle that sounded like it'd come out of his mouth helplessly. He balanced the tip of his fork on the plate, the traces of his uncontrollable smile still apparent on his lips, his eyes trained on the partially eaten contents of his plate. He liked this, he'd admit it. It was ever-so rare to make Kyran smile genuinely, let alone laugh, but Casper seemed to do it so easily. As if he were reading his mind, or his body language. There was a connection, one long overdue, and Kyran knew it. Just the way Casper spoke to him, how close they'd gotten and how quickly they'd fallen for one another, he knew. The only thing about it was that it terrified the living daylights out of Kyran, one way or another.

He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, one of his few nervous habits, another small chuckle worming its way out of his chest. He just found it funny for some reason. Unreasonably hilarious, though he kept his small giggles to a minimum. It was funny because of how strange the entire situation was to him. He stuck another forkful of food into his mouth.

"Lucky me, then," He said, voice dreamy and not without its ever-present tone that seemed to make every word giggle itself, "I actually think my type is..." He paused, thinking of the least cheesy way to respond to Casper's advances, and keep himself under the radar, "Boys with freckles and green eyes." Nailed it.

love
characters
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:32 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Again, the comment made Kyran laugh, a small and sweet giggle that sounded like it'd come out of his mouth helplessly. He balanced the tip of his fork on the plate, the traces of his uncontrollable smile still apparent on his lips, his eyes trained on the partially eaten contents of his plate. He liked this, he'd admit it. It was ever-so rare to make Kyran smile genuinely, let alone laugh, but Casper seemed to do it so easily. As if he were reading his mind, or his body language. There was a connection, one long overdue, and Kyran knew it. Just the way Casper spoke to him, how close they'd gotten and how quickly they'd fallen for one another, he knew. The only thing about it was that it terrified the living daylights out of Kyran, one way or another.

He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, one of his few nervous habits, another small chuckle worming its way out of his chest. He just found it funny for some reason. Unreasonably hilarious, though he kept his small giggles to a minimum. It was funny because of how strange the entire situation was to him. He stuck another forkful of food into his mouth.

"Lucky me, then," He said, voice dreamy and not without its ever-present tone that seemed to make every word giggle itself, "I actually think my type is..." He paused, thinking of the least cheesy way to respond to Casper's advances, and keep himself under the radar, "Boys with freckles and green eyes." Nailed it.
¨theres so many of those,¨ he chuckled, swallowing another bit of food down,¨care to be specific?¨ he asked, playing dumb for a moment, tilting his head. the moment was perfect-almost too perfect, but every moment he was with him felt that way, he might aswel get used to it. the soft music in the air, and probably one of the best dish made on this planet in front of him? he didnt know what could be better. despite them being in a fancy restaurant; they were still being just as dorky as they would've been behind closed doors. he felt a familiar bubble in his stomach, the same kind of giddy youd get when talking to your crush in school, but, well, this was not school, and this was not his crush, but his actual lover. he felt at ease, relaxed, talking so smoothly as if he could do this all day; yet at the same time his heart was beating fast out of excitement, with the never ending smile on his face.

to him, it was almost to good to be true. there had to be a cache of some sort to have this nice of a guy be into him. it felt surreal; but he didnt know that thats how it was suppose to be, relationships and all that. most moments were suppose to feel this good, to feel this happy. and honestly? casper couldn't remember the last time he had felt this way.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:52 AM
no u

Quote:
¨theres so many of those,¨ he chuckled, swallowing another bit of food down,¨care to be specific?¨ he asked, playing dumb for a moment, tilting his head. the moment was perfect-almost too perfect, but every moment he was with him felt that way, he might aswel get used to it. the soft music in the air, and probably one of the best dish made on this planet in front of him? he didnt know what could be better. despite them being in a fancy restaurant; they were still being just as dorky as they would've been behind closed doors. he felt a familiar bubble in his stomach, the same kind of giddy youd get when talking to your crush in school, but, well, this was not school, and this was not his crush, but his actual lover. he felt at ease, relaxed, talking so smoothly as if he could do this all day; yet at the same time his heart was beating fast out of excitement, with the never ending smile on his face.

to him, it was almost to good to be true. there had to be a cache of some sort to have this nice of a guy be into him. it felt surreal; but he didnt know that thats how it was suppose to be, relationships and all that. most moments were suppose to feel this good, to feel this happy. and honestly? casper couldn't remember the last time he had felt this way.
There it was again, the confident, nonchalant flirting that Kyran otherwise would have never expected from Casper, who, when they first met with Chi and CJ at Hana's shop, was a nervous mess, up until Kyran offered to take him to the cliff for photography. Then, he relaxed a bit. Over the past few weeks, the idle texting and giddy feeling of seeing each other sometime soon, it had brought them closer together, if they weren't already extremely close from day one. But was it really day one?

Kyran rose a brow at the brunette across from him, carefully pressing another bite of his dish to his tongue and chewing thoughtfully, narrowing his eyes at Casper. What was he getting at? What was he trying to get at, at the very least? Suspicious, but in a light-hearted manner, Kyran pursed his lips and shrugged, he had been a bit obvious about his joking comment, but now he began to really think about what his "type" was. He'd never thought about it much, never really focusing on relationships as he never really had a history with them, and for those he did, they didn't end well. It didn't end well. Still, he shrugged that thought away and remembered the promise he'd made many years ago.

"I don't know," He said, voice hardly above a mumble, "I suppose it really depends on the person," He rested his elbow on the table, placing his chin in his hand as he paused to think, feeling a bit anxious to answer as if taking too long would be game over.

"I... like shorter guys, I guess," He admitted, suddenly acutely aware of how embarrassing some of the stuff he could say would be, "They're small and huggable."

love
characters
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:09 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
There it was again, the confident, nonchalant flirting that Kyran otherwise would have never expected from Casper, who, when they first met with Chi and CJ at Hana's shop, was a nervous mess, up until Kyran offered to take him to the cliff for photography. Then, he relaxed a bit. Over the past few weeks, the idle texting and giddy feeling of seeing each other sometime soon, it had brought them closer together, if they weren't already extremely close from day one. But was it really day one?

Kyran rose a brow at the brunette across from him, carefully pressing another bite of his dish to his tongue and chewing thoughtfully, narrowing his eyes at Casper. What was he getting at? What was he trying to get at, at the very least? Suspicious, but in a light-hearted manner, Kyran pursed his lips and shrugged, he had been a bit obvious about his joking comment, but now he began to really think about what his "type" was. He'd never thought about it much, never really focusing on relationships as he never really had a history with them, and for those he did, they didn't end well. It didn't end well. Still, he shrugged that thought away and remembered the promise he'd made many years ago.

"I don't know," He said, voice hardly above a mumble, "I suppose it really depends on the person," He rested his elbow on the table, placing his chin in his hand as he paused to think, feeling a bit anxious to answer as if taking too long would be game over.

"I... like shorter guys, I guess," He admitted, suddenly acutely aware of how embarrassing some of the stuff he could say would be, "They're small and huggable."
¨im three for three, this worked out perfectly.¨ he replied.short and small? yes, he was very short compared to his family--infact, the only short one, standing a good half foot under kyran as it is. he envied his cousins who got the better sides of genetics. huggable? well, they had shared a bed before, that counted right? casper himself wouldn't like to say he had a type, but kyran was certainly exceeding his expectations. if kyran were to ask what his type was, hed tell him pretty copper eyes and attractive Hispanic accents. hed tell him gorgeous smiles with dimples on the cheeks, and soft playful humor. hed tel him cliff side dates and fluffy dogs, and comforting cuddling in the night. not loads of money and covers of magazines, but this, this right here was his style, giggly conversations and probably the most sincere reactions he had ever scene. kyran, was his type.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:54 AM
no u

Quote:
¨im three for three, this worked out perfectly.¨ he replied.short and small? yes, he was very short compared to his family--infact, the only short one, standing a good half foot under kyran as it is. he envied his cousins who got the better sides of genetics. huggable? well, they had shared a bed before, that counted right? casper himself wouldn't like to say he had a type, but kyran was certainly exceeding his expectations. if kyran were to ask what his type was, hed tell him pretty copper eyes and attractive Hispanic accents. hed tell him gorgeous smiles with dimples on the cheeks, and soft playful humor. hed tel him cliff side dates and fluffy dogs, and comforting cuddling in the night. not loads of money and covers of magazines, but this, this right here was his style, giggly conversations and probably the most sincere reactions he had ever scene. kyran, was his type.
Oh, you are so much more than three for three, Casper. Kyran had wanted to say, but it had caught in his throat and he couldn't find it in him to retrieve them and spit them out for some reason. Perhaps Casper knew, too. It seemed Casper already knew everything about him, as Kyran knew about him if he'd admit it, but he wouldn't. He finished his food but didn't notice until his fork hit the plate a bit too forcefully in a way that made him flinch. He put his fork down and crossed his arms, leaning back in his chair with the light smile on his face. It never seemed to leave when Casper was around.

The waiter came back, murmuring some words to Kyran, to which Kyran half-heartedly responded, obviously distracted as he chewed on the edge of his thumbnail and let his gaze fall on the man opposite to him. The waiter left, but then returned soon with a small black book, opening and holding it out for Kyran. Despite everything being paid for, he still had a few things to pay for in person. He signed everything quickly, sharing one more word with the waiter before he disappeared again.

love
characters
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:43 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Oh, you are so much more than three for three, Casper. Kyran had wanted to say, but it had caught in his throat and he couldn't find it in him to retrieve them and spit them out for some reason. Perhaps Casper knew, too. It seemed Casper already knew everything about him, as Kyran knew about him if he'd admit it, but he wouldn't. He finished his food but didn't notice until his fork hit the plate a bit too forcefully in a way that made him flinch. He put his fork down and crossed his arms, leaning back in his chair with the light smile on his face. It never seemed to leave when Casper was around.

The waiter came back, murmuring some words to Kyran, to which Kyran half-heartedly responded, obviously distracted as he chewed on the edge of his thumbnail and let his gaze fall on the man opposite to him. The waiter left, but then returned soon with a small black book, opening and holding it out for Kyran. Despite everything being paid for, he still had a few things to pay for in person. He signed everything quickly, sharing one more word with the waiter before he disappeared again.
swallowing the last bit of food down, furrowing his brows as kyran signed things so easily. ¨i couldve helped paid for something,¨ he prompted, placing his fork down gently. he couldnt imagine how much all of this costed-the rented out restaurant, the perfect dinner table, the soft music, the food. it was..a lot. and casper couldnt help but feel slightly bad by not paying for atleast something. if not, hed feel truly spoiled. he knew kyran could pay for it all easily, but still, it was the least casper could do after getting treated to a night out like this.

it only feel the need to give something back; after all kyran had done a lot, even since the beginning. he had given him a place to sleep instead of a hotel room and dealt with his awkward bed sharing, he had cooked for him, let him borrow clothes and offered up his home to him, and then treat him to w wildly perfect date and paid for all of it? it was too good to be true, but he knew this was very true, and very real. but he could confidently say now that the moment they had met at Hanas cafe had not been the true beginning,shifting around and feeling the picture still in his pocket. while he looked drastically different, no blue hair or piercings, he still had the good nature that casper couldnt help but adore.