Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM

Old October 21st, 2017, 10:21 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Kyran could feel the excitement and appreciation practically radiating off of Casper, a shy smile worming its way onto his face and revealing his light dimples. He gave Casper's hand a gentle squeeze, still feeling nervous about this whole thing. He was hopeful, but even when things go right they can always go wrong. Besides, if Casper was who Kyran thought he was, he didn't want to make a mistake. Not again. He was going to be careful this time. He was going to be better this time. If not for his own sake, Casper's. The two might know more about one another than they realise, and that scared Kyran a little, but he shook it off. He could do this. A second chance. He could do this.

Once reaching the door, the doorman opened it, taking a deep bow and ushering the pair in. Inside, it was quiet. So quiet, you could hear a pin drop. As was expected, the place was grand and elegant, definitely not the sort of place even Kyran would eat at for any occasion. But this was something more than just a special occasion to him. The walls and ceilings were tall and a crisp white, fancy designs carved into bits and pieces of it with large, arched windows with wine red curtains that matched the deep red floors. There were few tables, and only one set up with candles, tablecloths, and a small assortment of eating utensils. Kyran barely knew fancy restaurant etiquette, so he didn't pay much mind to it. There was a quiet band playing some classical music in the background, and as Kyran approached the large dining room, a slender man in a sharp suit stepped up to him, directing the two to the single table in the middle of the room, as if they wouldn't know which one to go to.

His breath was starting to catch in his throat. Was this too much? Of course, Kyran was wanting to show Casper he cared to make a whole show of something that might have sounded small, but perhaps it seemed like all he was doing was showing off. Anxiety coiled in his stomach like a snake, fangs flashing, tongue spitting, ready to strike. He tightened his hand into a fist in his pocket, taking a few deep breaths and forcing calm to flood over him. It would be fine. This was his one chance and if he messed up he'd be ruined forever, but he knew he could do it this time. He wouldn't mess up again.

||

Harper watched, almost embarrassed, as his daughter left in a flash. Always excitable, Blake. A nervous chuckle left him as he turned back to Mr McCormick and flashed his kind smile, eyes glancing down at the scholarship sheet. It wasn't unexpected, really. Blake had always been smart, definitely smarter than most, so her getting this offer so early on would probably mean the most to her. His deft fingers slid the paper closer, skimming over it quickly before looking up at Mr McCormick.

"I'm sure she'll thank you for this opportunity, Mr McCormick," He said with his kind smile, sitting back and awaiting Blake's return. It wasn't very often she would explode like this, so he would let her live in the moment. Folding his hands in his lap, he raised his chin and met eyes with Mr McCormick, his face calm and fairly emotionless.

The hallways of the school were not unfamiliar to him, in fact, he actually works as a substitute on some occasions when the algebra and geometry teacher needed it. Really, he's surprised he's never formally met Mr McCormick, but he was happy to have the pleasure. He seemed like a nice fellow.
wow.
casper wasn't expecting this if all things. a rented out restaurant,the soft music, just.everything. he couldn't help but gaze around the place for a moment, olive green eyes looking around in wonder.soon his eyes fell to the man next to him(as gorgeous as everything looked,nothing could really top kyran). after dealing with so many patients it was easy for him to see distress, whether it was emotional or physical. he returned the squeeze to his hand by tracing his thumb over the soft skin before bringing it up to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to his knuckles in gentle reassurance. ¨i dont know what to really say,i mean,¨ he sounded almost shy, going back to the same tone of voice that he used when Kyran first met him,but some how warmer. he wasn't stuttering,wasnt nervous,infact he couldn't keep the small smile off of his face. ¨its perfect, i love it all.¨ i love you. to any other person it could be seen as to showy or just showing off your amount of wealth, but casper knew kyran. he knew he didnt base his actions off of what the public eye would think of him. it really meant a lot to him, that he would put all of this work for something that most people would take for granted.

//

Theodore wasn't the best at socializing,despite being a teacher and having to talk to both students and adults constantly. and with there not being a lot to talk about at the moment with Blake out of the room, the ginger went to silently fiddling with his flannel sleeve as he listened to the soft excited noises coming from the hallway. but ever since blake had become one of his students her last name had always stuck out to him. Tucking a stray curl behind his ear he flashed a shy smile,¨Do you,uh,work here by any chance? blakes last name seemed familiar to me.¨ it was a weird question to ask out of the blue, and a poor attempt at conversation, but he was never good with parent teacher conferences anyway--its why he was one of the few teachers that didnt do them entirely unless for good reason.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:15 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
wow.
casper wasn't expecting this if all things. a rented out restaurant,the soft music, just.everything. he couldn't help but gaze around the place for a moment, olive green eyes looking around in wonder.soon his eyes fell to the man next to him(as gorgeous as everything looked,nothing could really top kyran). after dealing with so many patients it was easy for him to see distress, whether it was emotional or physical. he returned the squeeze to his hand by tracing his thumb over the soft skin before bringing it up to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to his knuckles in gentle reassurance. ¨i dont know what to really say,i mean,¨ he sounded almost shy, going back to the same tone of voice that he used when Kyran first met him,but some how warmer. he wasn't stuttering,wasnt nervous,infact he couldn't keep the small smile off of his face. ¨its perfect, i love it all.¨ i love you. to any other person it could be seen as to showy or just showing off your amount of wealth, but casper knew kyran. he knew he didnt base his actions off of what the public eye would think of him. it really meant a lot to him, that he would put all of this work for something that most people would take for granted.

//

Theodore wasn't the best at socializing,despite being a teacher and having to talk to both students and adults constantly. and with there not being a lot to talk about at the moment with Blake out of the room, the ginger went to silently fiddling with his flannel sleeve as he listened to the soft excited noises coming from the hallway. but ever since blake had become one of his students her last name had always stuck out to him. Tucking a stray curl behind his ear he flashed a shy smile,¨Do you,uh,work here by any chance? blakes last name seemed familiar to me.¨ it was a weird question to ask out of the blue, and a poor attempt at conversation, but he was never good with parent teacher conferences anyway--its why he was one of the few teachers that didnt do them entirely unless for good reason.
A small, almost shy laugh came from Kyran, sounding foreign from his usually boisterous persona. He ran a hand over his neck, a sheepish looking smile gracing his features as he looked away. Perfect? Really? It had taken Kyran more than a week to be at least satisfied with the result, and Casper thought it was perfect? The thought of a compliment from Casper made his cheeks flush. He'd no idea why, but he liked it. It was strange. Kyran wasn't one to be easily impressed, let alone easily flustered or embarrassed, but it felt so familiar with Casper. Just so right. Everything with Casper did. He was sure he knew why, but he was still sceptical. If he was right, it would be something right out of a fairytale.

Clearing his throat, he let go of Casper's hand for a moment, only to pull out his chair for him and flash him his award-winning, albeit nervous, smile. This was going good so far. Everything was going to be okay. Never in his life had Kyran ever felt so anxious about something before, it was truly amazing how one person could do something like that.

||

The question had initially caught Harper by surprise, it was a bit odd, but he shrugged it off and kept his polite smile on, no longer forced, "Only a handful of times, actually! I'm just a substitute, for the algebra and geometry teachers," He explained, rubbing the back of his neck and pulling a few long strands of dark hair from his face with a small smile on his face. He didn't know why he felt sheepish at the moment, perhaps from being recognised, but he shrugged it off as nerves. He always felt wary when meeting with teachers, as a few had heard rumours and were wary of him. He didn't blame them, just shrugged it off and put on his best smile.

Blake was calming down now, the echoing of her shoes becoming louder as she approached the room at a much more normal pace, the giggling having been stifled. It was obvious she was still ecstatic about her new upgrade as she slowly entered the room with a cheesy, mile-wide grin on her face, hands clasped together at her chest as if they were the only things hold her excitement.

love
characters
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:22 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
A small, almost shy laugh came from Kyran, sounding foreign from his usually boisterous persona. He ran a hand over his neck, a sheepish looking smile gracing his features as he looked away. Perfect? Really? It had taken Kyran more than a week to be at least satisfied with the result, and Casper thought it was perfect? The thought of a compliment from Casper made his cheeks flush. He'd no idea why, but he liked it. It was strange. Kyran wasn't one to be easily impressed, let alone easily flustered or embarrassed, but it felt so familiar with Casper. Just so right. Everything with Casper did. He was sure he knew why, but he was still sceptical. If he was right, it would be something right out of a fairytale.

Clearing his throat, he let go of Casper's hand for a moment, only to pull out his chair for him and flash him his award-winning, albeit nervous, smile. This was going good so far. Everything was going to be okay. Never in his life had Kyran ever felt so anxious about something before, it was truly amazing how one person could do something like that.

||

The question had initially caught Harper by surprise, it was a bit odd, but he shrugged it off and kept his polite smile on, no longer forced, "Only a handful of times, actually! I'm just a substitute, for the algebra and geometry teachers," He explained, rubbing the back of his neck and pulling a few long strands of dark hair from his face with a small smile on his face. He didn't know why he felt sheepish at the moment, perhaps from being recognised, but he shrugged it off as nerves. He always felt wary when meeting with teachers, as a few had heard rumours and were wary of him. He didn't blame them, just shrugged it off and put on his best smile.

Blake was calming down now, the echoing of her shoes becoming louder as she approached the room at a much more normal pace, the giggling having been stifled. It was obvious she was still ecstatic about her new upgrade as she slowly entered the room with a cheesy, mile-wide grin on her face, hands clasped together at her chest as if they were the only things hold her excitement.
sitting down he scooted his chair a few paces closer to the table,letting his eyes gaze along the fancy lining of it. he knew nothing about restaurant etiquette regarding the silverware and the special arrangement of plates and their uses, but he didnt really care at the moment.for now hed focus on the man infront of him, the same cheeky and almost theatrical smile that had only caught his heart a few weeks ago. it was..eerie,how fast they had fallen for eachother considering how distant casper was with relationships. didnt let anyone in, didnt have to face heart break like in highschool. but with him it had felt so easy to open up,so easy to let go. so easy to fall in love again. the small weight in his pocket--of the picture of him in a blue haired boy with the same theatrical smile still lingered on his mind. he ignored it for now.

//

Resting his chin on his hand he listened, raising an eyebrow to find out he was a teacher here. the math classes were only right down the hall, but he had only moved into this room recently, so he wasn't surprised to not have seen him around. he would've thought he would recognize a living male version of Rapunzel if he saw one. ¨im guessing you'll be my neighbor then,seeing as im right down the hall,¨ normally he wasnt good at talking,much less with parents, but he could feel himself feeling more at ease. blue eyes scanned the doorway as blake walked back in,excited look still on her face(he wasnt surprised), and could only give a small humble smile back. ¨again, sorry if my email scared you, not the best at writing those,¨ blue eyes looked across the table, giving a content sigh seeing as this was rather quick, and there wasnt really anything else that needed to be discussed,¨thats all i wanted to discuss, i know my email seemed out of the blue.¨
Old October 25th, 2017, 02:51 PM
no u

Quote:
sitting down he scooted his chair a few paces closer to the table,letting his eyes gaze along the fancy lining of it. he knew nothing about restaurant etiquette regarding the silverware and the special arrangement of plates and their uses, but he didnt really care at the moment.for now hed focus on the man infront of him, the same cheeky and almost theatrical smile that had only caught his heart a few weeks ago. it was..eerie,how fast they had fallen for eachother considering how distant casper was with relationships. didnt let anyone in, didnt have to face heart break like in highschool. but with him it had felt so easy to open up,so easy to let go. so easy to fall in love again. the small weight in his pocket--of the picture of him in a blue haired boy with the same theatrical smile still lingered on his mind. he ignored it for now.

//

Resting his chin on his hand he listened, raising an eyebrow to find out he was a teacher here. the math classes were only right down the hall, but he had only moved into this room recently, so he wasn't surprised to not have seen him around. he would've thought he would recognize a living male version of Rapunzel if he saw one. ¨im guessing you'll be my neighbor then,seeing as im right down the hall,¨ normally he wasnt good at talking,much less with parents, but he could feel himself feeling more at ease. blue eyes scanned the doorway as blake walked back in,excited look still on her face(he wasnt surprised), and could only give a small humble smile back. ¨again, sorry if my email scared you, not the best at writing those,¨ blue eyes looked across the table, giving a content sigh seeing as this was rather quick, and there wasnt really anything else that needed to be discussed,¨thats all i wanted to discuss, i know my email seemed out of the blue.¨
Kyran sat in his own chair across from the younger man, nervously straightening his tie and jacket, his bright smile never leaving his face. To be honest it had been... strange, falling in love so easily. When he said he'd never even been on a date, that was merely him pushing away the past. He had only had one relationship, back in high school, and it didn't end well. Of course, it didn't necessarily end badly, but it wasn't really an ideal break-up. There weren't even words, the person just disappeared without another word and it had ripped Kyran's heart in two. He shook the memory away, focusing on the now. He'd been a bit wary to simply let Casper in so easily, even after one heartbreak, it was hard for him to let anyone get close, let alone go on a date. The weight of the picture in his pocket began to feel like it was made of lead, but he ignored it.

It was a few moments, a tall, lanky waiter coming by a few times to speak softly to Kyran, unintelligible to anyone who wasn't two centimetres away from them. Finally left alone, he cleared his throat and spoke, hands twiddling in his lap, looking like a nervous middle schooler at his first school dance.

"So, is everything okay?" He asked, more words spewing out before he could stop them, "I-I mean I hope it is not too much? I wanted to do something nice, you know. I'm not trying to show off, I just wanted to make this... first date a good one, you know?" He stammered over his words a few times and even struggled to speak correctly, his mental translator starting to falter as anxiety overcame him.

||

Harper smiled and nodded, but the moment he tried to speak, Blake was already opening her mouth, "Oh, it's not a problem, Mr. M! I completely understand, thank you so much! Like, it means a lot. I can't wait to start your advanced class!" The whole time, it seemed like Blake didn't have control of what she was saying, and she had been slowly backing away while tugging on her father's arm.

Standing up, Harper flashed an apologetic and sheepish smile, hastily following his daughter and glancing at the time. He managed a few words before he was forcefully yanked out the door, "Uh, it-it was nice to meet you, Mr. McCormick! Perhaps we can work together sometime?"

And Blake shut the door, obviously giddy to get home. But seeing the look on her father's face, she groaned. Right now, Frankie was doing some yearbook project that she'd get a ride home from, and they didn't have any time for Harper to drop her off at home. She'd have to help out at the diner until Harper got off.

love
characters
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:30 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran sat in his own chair across from the younger man, nervously straightening his tie and jacket, his bright smile never leaving his face. To be honest it had been... strange, falling in love so easily. When he said he'd never even been on a date, that was merely him pushing away the past. He had only had one relationship, back in high school, and it didn't end well. Of course, it didn't necessarily end badly, but it wasn't really an ideal break-up. There weren't even words, the person just disappeared without another word and it had ripped Kyran's heart in two. He shook the memory away, focusing on the now. He'd been a bit wary to simply let Casper in so easily, even after one heartbreak, it was hard for him to let anyone get close, let alone go on a date. The weight of the picture in his pocket began to feel like it was made of lead, but he ignored it.

It was a few moments, a tall, lanky waiter coming by a few times to speak softly to Kyran, unintelligible to anyone who wasn't two centimetres away from them. Finally left alone, he cleared his throat and spoke, hands twiddling in his lap, looking like a nervous middle schooler at his first school dance.

"So, is everything okay?" He asked, more words spewing out before he could stop them, "I-I mean I hope it is not too much? I wanted to do something nice, you know. I'm not trying to show off, I just wanted to make this... first date a good one, you know?" He stammered over his words a few times and even struggled to speak correctly, his mental translator starting to falter as anxiety overcame him.

||

Harper smiled and nodded, but the moment he tried to speak, Blake was already opening her mouth, "Oh, it's not a problem, Mr. M! I completely understand, thank you so much! Like, it means a lot. I can't wait to start your advanced class!" The whole time, it seemed like Blake didn't have control of what she was saying, and she had been slowly backing away while tugging on her father's arm.

Standing up, Harper flashed an apologetic and sheepish smile, hastily following his daughter and glancing at the time. He managed a few words before he was forcefully yanked out the door, "Uh, it-it was nice to meet you, Mr. McCormick! Perhaps we can work together sometime?"

And Blake shut the door, obviously giddy to get home. But seeing the look on her father's face, she groaned. Right now, Frankie was doing some yearbook project that she'd get a ride home from, and they didn't have any time for Harper to drop her off at home. She'd have to help out at the diner until Harper got off.
hearing kyran ramble was honestly the cutest thing. he could tell he cared and was over thinking at the moment. bringing his hand to his mouth he let out a girlish giggle,¨oh my god, youre so cute when youre nervous.¨ he gave a small reassuring smile, resting his hands against the table. he could feel waves of nervousness radiating off of him,anyone one could, but it was endearing. he didnt know where he got the sudden burst of confidence from himself. normally when it came to dates hed be a nervous wreck. but this was kyran, a sweet a gentle soul who seemed to be a nervous mess infront of him. he loved it. ¨its perfect,kyran, honestly. no ones treated me to something like this before--it means a lot to me,¨ he could feel a rush of heat run to his face, olive eyes against copper as he spoke. he meant every word,though. even if hes never been on a date before, this is something youd see in movies or tv shows, something that was fantasy like that was too perfect to be true. but here he was,experiencing with kyran,¨im glad i get to be here with you.¨

//

theo chuckled watching her excitement. he made a mental note to have her schedule changed by monday. he gave a small wave to harper,flashing a polite smile,¨bye blake, see you--¨ hearing the door shut he raised an eyebrow,¨monday.¨ hearing them slowly walk away he sighed contently, leaning back in his chair and looking at the place where harper had just been. he seemed nice, and theo had certainly not seen him around before which is shocking. maybe it was just a big school, he was always bad at remembering things. he seemed kind, he wouldnt mind working across the hall from him either.
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:44 PM
no u

Quote:
hearing kyran ramble was honestly the cutest thing. he could tell he cared and was over thinking at the moment. bringing his hand to his mouth he let out a girlish giggle,¨oh my god, youre so cute when youre nervous.¨ he gave a small reassuring smile, resting his hands against the table. he could feel waves of nervousness radiating off of him,anyone one could, but it was endearing. he didnt know where he got the sudden burst of confidence from himself. normally when it came to dates hed be a nervous wreck. but this was kyran, a sweet a gentle soul who seemed to be a nervous mess infront of him. he loved it. ¨its perfect,kyran, honestly. no ones treated me to something like this before--it means a lot to me,¨ he could feel a rush of heat run to his face, olive eyes against copper as he spoke. he meant every word,though. even if hes never been on a date before, this is something youd see in movies or tv shows, something that was fantasy like that was too perfect to be true. but here he was,experiencing with kyran,¨im glad i get to be here with you.¨

//

theo chuckled watching her excitement. he made a mental note to have her schedule changed by monday. he gave a small wave to harper,flashing a polite smile,¨bye blake, see you--¨ hearing the door shut he raised an eyebrow,¨monday.¨ hearing them slowly walk away he sighed contently, leaning back in his chair and looking at the place where harper had just been. he seemed nice, and theo had certainly not seen him around before which is shocking. maybe it was just a big school, he was always bad at remembering things. he seemed kind, he wouldnt mind working across the hall from him either.
The comment had taken Kyran by surprise, making him stop a minute and stared as if processing what Casper had really said. Once realising Casper had actually 100% said that heat filled his face, stretching down his neck. He pulled at his shirt collar, smile faltering a bit. Really? Kyran felt and looked like a mess yet Casper, with this sudden period of confidence, finds it appealing? Maybe Kyran would show his nervousness more often. He avoided eye contact and let a nervous laugh fall from his mouth, staring at the very interesting designs in the tablecloth as he mumbled something that sounded like 'thank you' with a question mark behind it.

It was truly strange how Casper was doing this, at least in Kyran's eyes. Kyran was a boisterous, loud, eccentric guy, never afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve and do something extravagant and flashy, or even have all eyes on him. Really, he hadn't felt anxious since his last years of junior high, having it creep up on him so abruptly now was foreign to him.

||

As they exited the school, Blake inspected her father closely with narrowed eyes and a scrunched up face with her hands on her hips. Harper wasn't paying much mind to her, for it wasn't uncommon. She bounded down the steps and blocked his path while standing tall with accusing eyes.

"Do you have the hots for my English teacher?" She blurted out, loud enough for it to echo a bit around the empty front yard of the large school.

"What?" Harper was so shocked by the question his voice cracked.

"You heard me, old man."

Clearing his throat, he crossed his arms and walked past his daughter, "No, I do not have feelings for your teacher. I quite literally just met him, Blake."

Short, quick footsteps followed him. Blake feel silent, but it was obvious she was doubting his word. The car chirped as Harper unlocked it and rounded the side to the driver's seat as Blake took shotgun. It wasn't an angry tension, but more like a suspicious tension as they pulled away from the school and started toward the diner.

love
characters
Old October 26th, 2017, 06:46 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
The comment had taken Kyran by surprise, making him stop a minute and stared as if processing what Casper had really said. Once realising Casper had actually 100% said that heat filled his face, stretching down his neck. He pulled at his shirt collar, smile faltering a bit. Really? Kyran felt and looked like a mess yet Casper, with this sudden period of confidence, finds it appealing? Maybe Kyran would show his nervousness more often. He avoided eye contact and let a nervous laugh fall from his mouth, staring at the very interesting designs in the tablecloth as he mumbled something that sounded like 'thank you' with a question mark behind it.

It was truly strange how Casper was doing this, at least in Kyran's eyes. Kyran was a boisterous, loud, eccentric guy, never afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve and do something extravagant and flashy, or even have all eyes on him. Really, he hadn't felt anxious since his last years of junior high, having it creep up on him so abruptly now was foreign to him.

||

As they exited the school, Blake inspected her father closely with narrowed eyes and a scrunched up face with her hands on her hips. Harper wasn't paying much mind to her, for it wasn't uncommon. She bounded down the steps and blocked his path while standing tall with accusing eyes.

"Do you have the hots for my English teacher?" She blurted out, loud enough for it to echo a bit around the empty front yard of the large school.

"What?" Harper was so shocked by the question his voice cracked.

"You heard me, old man."

Clearing his throat, he crossed his arms and walked past his daughter, "No, I do not have feelings for your teacher. I quite literally just met him, Blake."

Short, quick footsteps followed him. Blake feel silent, but it was obvious she was doubting his word. The car chirped as Harper unlocked it and rounded the side to the driver's seat as Blake took shotgun. It wasn't an angry tension, but more like a suspicious tension as they pulled away from the school and started toward the diner.
his face is so red, oh my god. honestly casper could gush about his boyfriend all day. boyfriend. boyfriend? they were boyfriends--right? casper figured. it was a weird title to give someone after it being so long. to belong to someone, committed, was a scary concept in itself. but there was no diagnoses casper could give to describe how he felt, there was no medication he could take to stop his love struck,giddy high school type, love for this man. he couldnt even tell that they only met a few weeks ago, casper being a stuttering mess under the Hispanics gaze. he didnt think hed be here infront of them, the tables turned, and having feelings gushing off of both of them in waves. it was odd, for it to happen so fast, and the photo in his pocket had the weight of a thousand pounds it felt like. but he ignored it. they were in private, no cameras and people eager for kyrans attention like he complained about. it was just them--a shared moment. here, casper didnt have people to worry about. not anxiety ran through him, the safe cheeky smile kyran gave him made him have butterflies. with him, he didnt have to filter his emotions, so he wouldnt. he rested his chin on his hand, tilting his head with a small smile,¨and your cheeks, theyre the prettiest shade of red. youre adorable when your flustered, you know that?¨ accent thick, to focused on the man infront of him of hide it.

//

pulling up to the diner,theo parked the car. turning to Finn in the backseat he raised an eyebrow,¨are you sure about this kiddo? i didnt think you like a kids diner.¨ finn merrly scoffed, pouting,¨i know i may not act like it,father, but i am still six years old.¨ theo shrugged, opening both of their doors. and walking inside, his smaller hand wrapped around one of his fathers fingers.

he had only been to this diner a few times, most were for finns birthday. he loved the place for some reason(despite the level of his maturity). it was easy to be seated at a table. since he was working longer hours he thought itd be best to treat his son to something--which happens to be this very place, sitting down, finn let the hostess place the kids menu down, mumbling something along the lines of ¨your waiter will be right with you. he raised an eyebrow, seeing him pull out a large container of crayons. ¨did you have to bring your 64 pack of crayons here?¨ ¨they simply do not provide enough shades of colors, what if i wanted to draw a sunset? how am i going to do that with only primary colors?¨ theo chuckled.
Old October 26th, 2017, 07:46 PM
no u

Quote:
his face is so red, oh my god. honestly casper could gush about his boyfriend all day. boyfriend. boyfriend? they were boyfriends--right? casper figured. it was a weird title to give someone after it being so long. to belong to someone, committed, was a scary concept in itself. but there was no diagnoses casper could give to describe how he felt, there was no medication he could take to stop his love struck,giddy high school type, love for this man. he couldnt even tell that they only met a few weeks ago, casper being a stuttering mess under the Hispanics gaze. he didnt think hed be here infront of them, the tables turned, and having feelings gushing off of both of them in waves. it was odd, for it to happen so fast, and the photo in his pocket had the weight of a thousand pounds it felt like. but he ignored it. they were in private, no cameras and people eager for kyrans attention like he complained about. it was just them--a shared moment. here, casper didnt have people to worry about. not anxiety ran through him, the safe cheeky smile kyran gave him made him have butterflies. with him, he didnt have to filter his emotions, so he wouldnt. he rested his chin on his hand, tilting his head with a small smile,¨and your cheeks, theyre the prettiest shade of red. youre adorable when your flustered, you know that?¨ accent thick, to focused on the man infront of him of hide it.

//

pulling up to the diner,theo parked the car. turning to Finn in the backseat he raised an eyebrow,¨are you sure about this kiddo? i didnt think you like a kids diner.¨ finn merrly scoffed, pouting,¨i know i may not act like it,father, but i am still six years old.¨ theo shrugged, opening both of their doors. and walking inside, his smaller hand wrapped around one of his fathers fingers.

he had only been to this diner a few times, most were for finns birthday. he loved the place for some reason(despite the level of his maturity). it was easy to be seated at a table. since he was working longer hours he thought itd be best to treat his son to something--which happens to be this very place, sitting down, finn let the hostess place the kids menu down, mumbling something along the lines of ¨your waiter will be right with you. he raised an eyebrow, seeing him pull out a large container of crayons. ¨did you have to bring your 64 pack of crayons here?¨ ¨they simply do not provide enough shades of colors, what if i wanted to draw a sunset? how am i going to do that with only primary colors?¨ theo chuckled.
Kyran couldn't help it, he ducked his hand and hid his face with one hand as he looked away, almost searching for some kind of escape. Being in the spotlight constantly, plastered over billboards and magazines, exaggerated yellow journalism articles everywhere, Kyran wasn't new to attention. Compliments, flirtatious remarks, inappropriate invitations, there wasn't one he hadn't heard, being honest. What he wasn't used to was the genuineness of it all. How Casper really meant the words he said, not just trying to get a shoutout or some kind of favour or bragging rights. Casper just wanted to make him feel special, it was spilt out across the board now, in every syllable the man spoke. The accent made Kyran chew on the inside of his lip and his heart skip a beat. Every passing second made him more nervous, but also more sure of himself at the same time. It was confusing and made his head spin and he had to loosen his tie a bit to avoid feeling closed up. He tried not to make eye contact, afraid to at this point as he mumbled unintelligible words, so mixed up and made of gibberish, Kyran would admit he hadn't the faintest idea he was saying himself.

Fiddling with his tie, he gave a nervous laugh, fighting his embarrassment to say something, but all that came out were jumbled fractions of sentences, not even in English mind you, just unclear words and phrases in Spanish. Not soon enough, the waiter came back, a large platter in hand, carrying two steaming plates.

He stopped by the table, standing in a noble pose as he bent down and slid both plates off to the corresponding recipients before standing up again, giving a curt and respectful nod before stepping quietly away, the soft click of his dress shoes seeming loud in the gentle atmosphere. For Kyran, it was a fairly plain dish, actually. It was broiled salmon, a few seasonings sprinkled generously on top, accompanied by some lemons and asparagus. The plate for Casper was just as simple. Grilled and sauteed, spices and herbs also generous. They were cleaned well and deshelled with a sort of olive oil and basil drizzle. Kyran definitely took a wild guess on this one.

[narrator;; but he did not, in fact, take a wild guess. he knew all along.]

||

"Layla Blake, I am not doing your homework for you. I'm on duty."

"Okay but you're not working right now." Blake had been practically begging her father to do her work for her since they'd gotten to the diner.

"Yes, I am." Harper sat at the furthest booth with his daughter, only assisting her here and there with her algebra homework, no matter how much she whined and threatened to cause a scene.

Blake opened her mouth to shoot back her fiery retort when one of the waitresses, Kendall --a teenager with an attitude that bites, but she's nice to Blake-- came over and placed her hand on the table with one on her hip.

"Hey old man, table 3 needs serving and I'm on break," She stated curtly before turning and disappearing into the kitchen.

Sighing, Harper rolled his eyes and stood up, mumbling under his breath, "You're always on break." Before turning on his heel and grabbing an order pad from the register, making a bee-line for table 3. He took a deep breath and plastered his customer smile on his face and braced himself to use his most polite, excited voice as he adjusted the brightly coloured suspenders he was forced to wear. He didn't even really look at the customers, just spoke in his ridiculously happy and obviously false tone.

"Hello! Welcome to Ellie's Grotto, what can I get you to drink?" He chirped, almost cringing at how fake he sounded, pulling a rolled colouring dinner mat out and placing it in front of the smaller figure at the table with the standard four colour crayon pack before readying his pen and pad.

love
characters
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:14 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran couldn't help it, he ducked his hand and hid his face with one hand as he looked away, almost searching for some kind of escape. Being in the spotlight constantly, plastered over billboards and magazines, exaggerated yellow journalism articles everywhere, Kyran wasn't new to attention. Compliments, flirtatious remarks, inappropriate invitations, there wasn't one he hadn't heard, being honest. What he wasn't used to was the genuineness of it all. How Casper really meant the words he said, not just trying to get a shoutout or some kind of favour or bragging rights. Casper just wanted to make him feel special, it was spilt out across the board now, in every syllable the man spoke. The accent made Kyran chew on the inside of his lip and his heart skip a beat. Every passing second made him more nervous, but also more sure of himself at the same time. It was confusing and made his head spin and he had to loosen his tie a bit to avoid feeling closed up. He tried not to make eye contact, afraid to at this point as he mumbled unintelligible words, so mixed up and made of gibberish, Kyran would admit he hadn't the faintest idea he was saying himself.

Fiddling with his tie, he gave a nervous laugh, fighting his embarrassment to say something, but all that came out were jumbled fractions of sentences, not even in English mind you, just unclear words and phrases in Spanish. Not soon enough, the waiter came back, a large platter in hand, carrying two steaming plates.

He stopped by the table, standing in a noble pose as he bent down and slid both plates off to the corresponding recipients before standing up again, giving a curt and respectful nod before stepping quietly away, the soft click of his dress shoes seeming loud in the gentle atmosphere. For Kyran, it was a fairly plain dish, actually. It was broiled salmon, a few seasonings sprinkled generously on top, accompanied by some lemons and asparagus. The plate for Casper was just as simple. Grilled and sauteed, spices and herbs also generous. They were cleaned well and deshelled with a sort of olive oil and basil drizzle. Kyran definitely took a wild guess on this one.

[narrator;; but he did not, in fact, take a wild guess. he knew all along.]

||

"Layla Blake, I am not doing your homework for you. I'm on duty."

"Okay but you're not working right now." Blake had been practically begging her father to do her work for her since they'd gotten to the diner.

"Yes, I am." Harper sat at the furthest booth with his daughter, only assisting her here and there with her algebra homework, no matter how much she whined and threatened to cause a scene.

Blake opened her mouth to shoot back her fiery retort when one of the waitresses, Kendall --a teenager with an attitude that bites, but she's nice to Blake-- came over and placed her hand on the table with one on her hip.

"Hey old man, table 3 needs serving and I'm on break," She stated curtly before turning and disappearing into the kitchen.

Sighing, Harper rolled his eyes and stood up, mumbling under his breath, "You're always on break." Before turning on his heel and grabbing an order pad from the register, making a bee-line for table 3. He took a deep breath and plastered his customer smile on his face and braced himself to use his most polite, excited voice as he adjusted the brightly coloured suspenders he was forced to wear. He didn't even really look at the customers, just spoke in his ridiculously happy and obviously false tone.

"Hello! Welcome to Ellie's Grotto, what can I get you to drink?" He chirped, almost cringing at how fake he sounded, pulling a rolled colouring dinner mat out and placing it in front of the smaller figure at the table with the standard four colour crayon pack before readying his pen and pad.
watching the sight infront of him he couldnt help but melt. from the little sputtered phrases of spanish. he didnt bother to translate them, the mere sight of him trying to form sentences was pleasing enough. if they werent sitting at a table it would be much worse, casper would most likely be pressing kisses with compliments in between, ones that made kyran giggle and his dimples show. it was cheesy, having his head tilted and basically starring with hearts in his eyes. it was nice to see him so flustered, it was reassuring. that he was doing something right. most of the time he was tripping over himself,barely able to get a sentence out without stuttering. but for right now he wasnt focusing on that,instead focusing how kyran would attempt to hide his face despite casper obviously being able to see it, or how giddy he seemed whenever he paid kyran a compliment.

watching the food be sat infront of him he mumbled a quiet thank you before the waiter left. the smell made his mouth water and seemed familiar. looking down, there was basically stars in his eyes. if he wasnt in a fancy restaurant and a 26 year old man infront of his lover he would probably squeal. ¨it looks really good,¨ he said sheepishly. he hadnt had shrimp in so long--probably since he left Australia. it reminded him of home.

//

Theo was currently in a in depth conversation trying to explain Shakespeare works to his son. while he was only six years old, he was a pretty smart kid. he read chapter books instead of kids book to bed, preferred documentaries to cartoons. it was surprising he liked a place like this, considering it was a restaurant for kids after all. once the kids place mat was put infront of Finn he didnt hesitate to start coloring immediately,tuning out whatever their waiter was asking.

theo was scanning the menu, the waiters voice so artificial that he didnt recognize it at first. the man hed met before had a softer voice, a calming one, so to hear it so cheery and fake it didnt click in his head who it was. ¨hell have an apple juice,¨ he said slowly, eyes still scanning over then small font of the menu. looking up he choked on words for a moment, seeing who the waiter was. though instead of the casual clothes dressed up in a colorful uniform that honestly made it hard for theo to not burst out laughing. ¨ill have a..,¨ a nervous pause,still trying to process this whole awkward situation,¨a water, please.¨
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:50 PM
whats up danger?

Bumpin so it doesnt get archived uwu