Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THE CROWN, IT WEIGHS HEAVY...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:31 PM
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:29 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:25 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by dino.
Today 10:07 PM
Hi there!!
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM

Old October 6th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default HawkClan and SnakeClan

There once were to brothers, Hawk and Snake, that were born kittypets. But after living nearly 30 moons in the company of Twolegs the two had realized that the comfortable life they had was not the life that they wanted to keep and so the two, upon agreement, set off away from the Twoleg nest, never to look back. They traveled far, collecting rogues, loners, other kittypets that wished to have a slice of the life that Hawk and Snake wanted, until finally they both had a group of cats and they had finally stopped.
This was where the brothers would part ways and start their new life, but not together. They had different ideals. Hawk was strong and sturdy, a good fighter, and wanted to lead a strong, hardy clan that wouldn't back down from a fight no matter the consequences while Snake was skinnier, faster, and wiser, he wanted to lead a clan that would rather negotiate and talk things through while only resorting to fighting if there was truly no other choice. And so with the brothers realizing their differences, they split their groups, Hawk taking his small group of cats to the rocky territory that was riddled with cliffs and mountains and scraggy grass while Snake took the territory that was mostly forested but with large swaths of meadows with tall grass as well.
Many moons passed and soon enough the two groups had settled in nicely in their new camps, HawkClan's camp being in the side of a mountain with small tunnels leading to each of the dens and a large stalagmite with the tip chopped off to create a flat surface is being used as the Meeting Rock. SnakeClan has chosen the most densly vegitated part of the forest for their camp, using bramble to protect the edges of camps and the entrances to the different dens and a large stump as the Meeting Stump for when Snake needs to call attention to the clan. After everything has been settled into the clan, Hawk takes on the name Hawkstar and leads his clan valiently, and Snake takes on the name Snakestar and leads his clan wisely.
Though there seems to be a storm brewing between the two.. Tentions are high as it seems HawkClan might be trying to make a move on SnakeClan's territory.

{Recap}
So far what has happened is that Hawkclan, in an attempt to gain more territory, has attacked Snakeclan's camp, in the process Braveheart, Hawkclans' deputy was killed and Hawkstar lost one of his 9 lives, Winterberry replaced Braveheart. Aside from that, neither clan lost any more lives, though there were plenty seriously wounded warriors. Now, Snakestar plans to do a counter-raid on Hawkclan to show that they shouldn't be pushed around anymore and has decided to give Russetstorm, Snakeclan's medicine cat, the authority to state when the clan is ready for this raid upon the Snakeclan camp.

{Prophecy to happen}
After the raid on Hawkclan's camp, Starclan will become angry at the two clans because the tensions will continue to rise, and will send a prophecy to both medicine cats of the clan and it will go something like this; "Pointed beak and piercing fang, only flame and frost can save the clans." And basically what is to happen is that Rockpaw and Emberpaw will be in a romantic relationship together and after the raid on Hawkclan, the two apprentices will become warriors and eventually have two kits, unfortunately Emberpaw will have these kits at the border and they will be separated at birth, Frostkit will go to Snakeclan and Flamekit will go to Hawkclan and basically the separated siblings will need to configure a way to save the two clans before Starclan invokes their wrath upon the both of the clans.

{Where we are now}
Three moons seemed to pass by so quickly for the two clans, each of them respectfully moving on from the raid that Hawkclan launched on Snakeclan, licking their wounds and settling back into a small time of peace, patrolling their borders, catching prey and continuing to live as they should. Though at some point during that three months Rabbitfoot, Rockpaws' mentor, was killed during a patrol due to unknown circumstances, a fox had attacked them and somehow Rabbitfoot managed to be thrown off and into the raging gorge not too far from Hawkclans' camp. Rockpaw, despite not liking his mentor, was absolutely devastated and would hardly eat for nearly an entire moon though he still did his apprentice duties, his new mentor was Palethorn. After getting over his grief of losing his mentor, he got back onto a normal eating schedule and is now a healthy weight and is being properly trained again.
And in Snakeclan, everything is going smoothly, the camp secretly preparing for the day that Russetstorm would announce that the clan was ready to launch a raid on Hawkclan in revenge for the raid that was launched on them several moons ago. During this time of waiting, one kit was made into an apprentice, Rushpaw, and their mentor was assigned to be Sunstrike. Aside from that there were no deaths in Snakeclan and prey is running well.
And now.. Finally came the day that Russetstorm would announce they were ready.

Form
Name:

Position:

Clan:

Appearance[Use a link please]:

Personality:

Characters already in roleplay
Hawkstar {Leader of Hawkclan}
Winterberry {Deputy of Hawkclan}
Goldeneye {Medicine Cat of Hawkclan}
Tearpaw {Medicine Cat Apprentice of Hawkclan}
Vixenthroat {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Rockpelt {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Amberstorm {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Cloudfloat {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Moonshadow {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Palethorn {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Tigerstreak {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Weaselpelt {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Rockpaw {Apprentice of Hawkclan}
Emberpaw {Apprentice of Hawkclan}
Frostcloud {Queen of Hawkclan}
Kestrelkit {Kit of Hawkclan}
Eaglekit {Kit of Hawkclan}

Snakestar {Leader of Snakeclan}
Sunstrike {Deputy of Snakeclan}
Russetstorm {Medicine Cat of Snakeclan}
Pondpaw {Medicine Cat Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Silentdusk {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Sorrelstem {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Shadeclaw {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Rowanmask {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Nightwing {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Cloudstep {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Emeraldmoon {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Rubylight {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Sapphirestorm {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Mapleleaf {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Stonejump {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Desertpaw {Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Fleetpaw {Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Whitepaw {Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Rushpaw {Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Nettlecloud {Queen of Snakeclan}
Heronkit {Kit of Snakeclan}
Icekit {Kit of Snakeclan}
(If you wish to remove your character from this list in order to make a new one, just tell me c: )

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; October 10th, 2016 at 01:15 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Default Re: HawkClan and SnakeClan

Padding out of his den with a rather solemn look on his face, he decided he would do this announcement himself rather than speaking with Snakestar first and so the medicine cat hopped up onto the Gathering Stump and cleared his throat before yowling out for all cats of the clan could hear him, "All Cats of Snakeclan meet here beneath the Gathering Stump for a clan meeting, I have news to tell everyone!"
The large brown tom stood sturdily on top of that large tree stump that allowed him to look at all of the cats of the clan, his head slowly looking back and forth as he awaited for the cats to gather.

At hearing the call from the center of camp, Sunstrike, the deputy, groaned out before slowly dragging herself to her paws and lightly stumbling out of the warriors den to sit in the center of camp beneath the tree stump, rubbing at her eyes with a paw before blinking and looking up at the long furred medicine cat, confusion sweeping through her before she realized what this 'announcement' would be about and immediately she sat rigid. Today was the day that he would announce they were ready to attack Hawkclan. Gulping, a dry clicking sound in her throat, the mottled yellow she-cat glanced at the ground. This is a bad idea..

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

@Duskflight
Flicking his ears, Stonejump gazed at Russetstorm. His booming voice echoed into his ears and made his head ache. He already didn't feel that great and now the medicine cat of all cats was yelling to call a meeting. Groaning the silvery lanky tom cat padded over. Gazing at Sunstrike, he dipped his head slightly before settling down.

Pondpaw peeked out of the medicine cat's den over at Russetstorm. "Looks like it's almost time..." The ebony she-cat murmured as she set down the herbs she was placing in their correct spot. Russetstorm had been teaching her everything and she was absorbing it like a sponge. She still had some hiccups but for the most part the she-cat knew where everything went. She just needed to know what it was all used for. That would take a couple more moons to memorize and fully grasp. Padding to the stump, she sat down close to the front where her mentor could see her. [I was totally thinking of having her have a crush on Russetstorm LOL I think it'd add a lot of drama. I'll message you details if you wanna know. Although it's perfectly fine to decline haha]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; October 6th, 2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Form
Name: frostkit? If not whitekit

Position: embers kit...

Clan: snakeclan

Appearance[Use a link please]: white pelt with light gray stripes and blue eyes and a long tail.

Personality: bitter but can love sometimes strong

Last edited by Caligo Everton; October 6th, 2016 at 03:42 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:43 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Question Re: HawkClan and SnakeClan

[Duskflight. do you remember who I was?? I forgot XD My horrible memory...]

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Form
Name: frostkit? If not whitekit

Position: embers kit...

Clan: snakeclan

Appearance[Use a link please]: white pelt with light gray stripes and blue eyes and a long tail.

Personality: bitter but can love sometimes strong
(Actually I believe someone else had requested to be the prophecy cat, if you could perhaps choose a different position/ make a new character then I should be able to accept you ;0; )

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; October 6th, 2016 at 04:36 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by /~MaNg|3 View Post
[Duskflight. do you remember who I was?? I forgot XD My horrible memory...]
(Er, did you change your username or something, because I'm not quite sure I remember who you are ;0; )

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

(im here!)
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
(im here!)
(Okay, do you want to keep your original characters or make new ones?)

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Duskflight
Flicking his ears, Stonejump gazed at Snakestar. His booming voice echoed into his ears and made his head ache. He already didn't feel that great and now the leader was yelling to call a meeting. Groaning the silvery lanky tom cat padded over. Gazing at Sunstrike, he dipped his head slightly before settling down.

Pondpaw looked over at Russetstorm. "Looks like we have a meeting to attend!" The ebony she-cat grinned as she set down the herbs she was placing in their correct spot. Russetstorm had been teaching her everything and she was absorbing it like a sponge. She still had some hiccups but for the most part the she-cat knew where everything went. She just needed to know what it was all used for. That would take a couple more moons to memorize and fully grasp. [I was totally thinking of having her have a crush on Russetstorm LOL I think it'd add a lot of drama. I'll message you details if you wanna know. Although it's perfectly fine to decline haha]
(Er, it's Russetstorm making the anouncement ^^")

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?