Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old July 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
After a while Ky started to slow down, taking a softer turn left into the forest just cut off by the park. Soon, the paved road broke off to gravel, that soon enough turned to dirt. The ruts that had once been there were filled, very faint. It'd been a while since even Ky had been here, but it was so familiar. The wind wasn't blowing past them anymore if anything, a light breeze. The path was obviously there for hikers, but Ky cut through a clear part just wide enough for his motorcycle. Soon, the trees began to thin out, revealing a small clearing with a few stumps, logs, and an old fire pit that hadn't been used in a while. It was obvious the work was amateur, but it was overgrown now, so it looked a bit better.

Kyran slowed the bike to a stop, putting his foot down to balance the bike. He undid the velcro that kept the helmet to his head and pulled it off, taking a deep breath and running a hand through his mussed hair, now even messier from helmet hair. He dropped the kickstand and pulled himself off the bike.

"Apologies about the rough journey, friend." Ky stretched, reaching his arms up, folding his hands together and turning them up, then bringing them behind his back, "I haven't been here in a while, it's an old camp site some coworkers and I made on our two weeks off for renovations of the store," He explained, putting the helmet on the seat and looking at Casper, "This isn't what I really wanted to show you, there's a little sinkhole place nearby that's filled with water, I used to go diving with mis amigos there. It was surrounded by the best types of trees, they always turned earlier than most in the fall, yellow and orange and red while some were still green. It was beautiful, and I'm sure it still is." Ky realised he was talking with his hands and starting to ramble. He cleared his throat and tucked his hands in his back pockets, tilting his head down as he looked at Casper, gaze faltering, "Shall we go see, amigo?"
Casper took off his helmet, thick hair fluffed out even more from helmet hair. He placed the helmet neatly on the seat he was sitting on. From the way Ky described it the place sounded beautiful-he could practically feel stars forming in his eyes from excitement. It sounded wonderful, and he couldnt believe he hadnt heard of it before. Tightening the strap on his camera bag that had been slung around his shoulder, he pulled his camera out. It was a large and expensive Sony camera, it didnt have one scratch on it. He prized himself for it, and it took good photos. He put the camera strap around his neck so there would be no worries of dropping any time soon, though Casper still kept it in his hands and finger grazing the button incase there were any photos hed want to take on the way there. With a free hand he held it out to Kyran with an excited smile,"It sounds beautiful Kyran, lead me the way?"
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Casper took off his helmet, thick hair fluffed out even more from helmet hair. He placed the helmet neatly on the seat he was sitting on. From the way Ky described it the place sounded beautiful-he could practically feel stars forming in his eyes from excitement. It sounded wonderful, and he couldnt believe he hadnt heard of it before. Tightening the strap on his camera bag that had been slung around his shoulder, he pulled his camera out. It was a large and expensive Sony camera, it didnt have one scratch on it. He prized himself for it, and it took good photos. He put the camera strap around his neck so there would be no worries of dropping any time soon, though Casper still kept it in his hands and finger grazing the button incase there were any photos hed want to take on the way there. With a free hand he held it out to Kyran with an excited smile,"It sounds beautiful Kyran, lead me the way?"
"Con alegría," Kyran basically sang, gently taking Casper's hand and turning toward a very specific side of the clearing, it looked like any other side, but the way Ky was walking to it made it look more important. Approaching it, there was some makeshift foliage in the way, cut off branches and leaves from other trees disguising the entry to a very clear path fairly well. He moved the leaves out of the way, leading Casper in before letting them fall back into place.

He took lead again, swinging his and Casper's hands gently as they walked down the path. It was so familiar to him, so easy to find. He could basically see and hear his friends laughing and talking along the path. It wasn't that they weren't friends anymore, just that they all worked too much to possibly take even a mere weekend off to enjoy their old get together place. He took a deep breath of the forest, what had once been his home away from home. Maybe he should get them together again and start giving them more holidays off.

The path was tunnel-like, the canopy above fairly thick, blocking out most of the sun, leaving a few windows for the rays to spill in. He stopped at a tree, squinting at the roughly healed bark. In the wood, there were names. One of them Ky's own, and five others. Jack, Lynn, Mia, Seth, and Forrest were the ones most faint, among Ky's own. There was a fresher one. Chi. They'd come here maybe half a year or so after becoming friends, he remembered. He let go of Casper's hand a moment, feeling around the back side of the tree and pulling something out, his hand coming back around with a knife.

He blew on it and squinted. Still sharp, slightly rusted. He looked back at the tree. Jack and Lynn had left the company some time ago. They kept in touch sometimes. Mia still worked with him but in a different state, along with Seth and Forrest. Chi didn't need an explanation. He realised the whole scene looked a little sketchy, so he turned around, holding the knife by the blade, "This is a bit awkward and looks a bit suspicious, but I swear to you it isn't like that." He took the knife and folded it, gesturing to the carvings in the tree.

"My friends, and the latest addition, we carved our names here. Young, dumb, childish things, you know. If you like, you can add yourself, yes?" He held the folded pocket knife out to Casper, gently, not forcefully, he didn't want to scare the guy.

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 10:41 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"Con alegría," Kyran basically sang, gently taking Casper's hand and turning toward a very specific side of the clearing, it looked like any other side, but the way Ky was walking to it made it look more important. Approaching it, there was some makeshift foliage in the way, cut off branches and leaves from other trees disguising the entry to a very clear path fairly well. He moved the leaves out of the way, leading Casper in before letting them fall back into place.

He took lead again, swinging his and Casper's hands gently as they walked down the path. It was so familiar to him, so easy to find. He could basically see and hear his friends laughing and talking along the path. It wasn't that they weren't friends anymore, just that they all worked too much to possibly take even a mere weekend off to enjoy their old get together place. He took a deep breath of the forest, what had once been his home away from home. Maybe he should get them together again and start giving them more holidays off.

The path was tunnel-like, the canopy above fairly thick, blocking out most of the sun, leaving a few windows for the rays to spill in. He stopped at a tree, squinting at the roughly healed bark. In the wood, there were names. One of them Ky's own, and five others. Jack, Lynn, Mia, Seth, and Forrest were the ones most faint, among Ky's own. There was a fresher one. Chi. They'd come here maybe half a year or so after becoming friends, he remembered. He let go of Casper's hand a moment, feeling around the back side of the tree and pulling something out, his hand coming back around with a knife.

He blew on it and squinted. Still sharp, slightly rusted. He looked back at the tree. Jack and Lynn had left the company some time ago. They kept in touch sometimes. Mia still worked with him but in a different state, along with Seth and Forrest. Chi didn't need an explanation. He realised the whole scene looked a little sketchy, so he turned around, holding the knife by the blade, "This is a bit awkward and looks a bit suspicious, but I swear to you it isn't like that." He took the knife and folded it, gesturing to the carvings in the tree.

"My friends, and the latest addition, we carved our names here. Young, dumb, childish things, you know. If you like, you can add yourself, yes?" He held the folded pocket knife out to Casper, gently, not forcefully, he didn't want to scare the guy.
He let Kyran take the lead; basically putting all of his trust in him. It wasnt every day that you meet someone and go out in the forest in the same day. He gazed at the scenery along the path' looking up at the thick trees; few sun rays peeking through that provided dappled patterns around him. He snapped a few shots of the scene; some from above him that shows the thick leaves creating a tunnel pattern, and the side views that shows the old trees along either side of the path; wild flowers and plants that have seem to take over everything. And he snapped a shot infront of him. It was a simple but pretty photo; it showed the backside of Kyran though you could still clearly seem their interwind hands at the very bottom of the shot. In the photo above you could see the shadows of the tree leaves and the pretty beams of sunlight poking through that lit up strands of Kyrans dark hair perfectly. He snapped a few more just incase. When he let go of his hand and took out a pocket knife, looking at the tree Casper grew a bit worried, gripping his camera a bit tighter then usual, but softened when he saw the faded names. "Even if you did m-murder me out here Id have proof." Casper gave a small giggle and only smiled more at the offer,"M-me? Im really flatter Kyran." his smile beamed, showing all of his teeth and making his eyes curve a bit smaller. Gentle taking the knife from his hand he flipped it up, showing the rusty blade. Just to think that all of Kys other close friends had signed their name on the tree, and now it was his turn. His heart swelled as he covered his name in boxy letters, not spelling his name Casper, but instead the nickname 'Cassy'. He turned to Kyran for a moment,"Its a nickname I was called as a kid, you can call me it if youd like. Just dont tell Carmen about it-she'll never left me hear the end of it." He figured since the other guy was basically sharing the source of good memories, he could share something with him that only he could call him. He handed Ky his knife back, switching it closed before turning around and snapping a photo of it. He wanted to remember this.
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:01 PM
no u

Quote:
He let Kyran take the lead; basically putting all of his trust in him. It wasnt every day that you meet someone and go out in the forest in the same day. He gazed at the scenery along the path' looking up at the thick trees; few sun rays peeking through that provided dappled patterns around him. He snapped a few shots of the scene; some from above him that shows the thick leaves creating a tunnel pattern, and the side views that shows the old trees along either side of the path; wild flowers and plants that have seem to take over everything. And he snapped a shot infront of him. It was a simple but pretty photo; it showed the backside of Kyran though you could still clearly seem their interwind hands at the very bottom of the shot. In the photo above you could see the shadows of the tree leaves and the pretty beams of sunlight poking through that lit up strands of Kyrans dark hair perfectly. He snapped a few more just incase. When he let go of his hand and took out a pocket knife, looking at the tree Casper grew a bit worried, gripping his camera a bit tighter then usual, but softened when he saw the faded names. "Even if you did m-murder me out here Id have proof." Casper gave a small giggle and only smiled more at the offer,"M-me? Im really flatter Kyran." his smile beamed, showing all of his teeth and making his eyes curve a bit smaller. Gentle taking the knife from his hand he flipped it up, showing the rusty blade. Just to think that all of Kys other close friends had signed their name on the tree, and now it was his turn. His heart swelled as he covered his name in boxy letters, not spelling his name Casper, but instead the nickname 'Cassy'. He turned to Kyran for a moment,"Its a nickname I was called as a kid, you can call me it if youd like. Just dont tell Carmen about it-she'll never left me hear the end of it." He figured since the other guy was basically sharing the source of good memories, he could share something with him that only he could call him. He handed Ky his knife back, switching it closed before turning around and snapping a photo of it. He wanted to remember this.
Flattered? Really? It had only been a sign of friendship, really. All his other friends had scratched their names into it. Perhaps CJ would too if they ever came out here together. Ky nodded and smiled, watching him etch the childish name into the smooth tree bark. When handed the knife, he opened it and reached back around the tree, sticking it back in its place. He took Casper's hand again, leading him just a few more steps before moving more fake trees and leaves out of the way, the sound of rushing water coming up loudly into the muted forest.

In front of them was the sink hole that Ky had described. It was somewhat far down, but a reasonable place to go cliff diving. Across from it, a river that split into a small waterfall, flowing almost endlessly into the pool at the bottom. As promised, the trees around the hole were already turning oranges and reds, some even falling down into the water. There was an old ladder nearby, made of metal, still bolted down and stable, albeit a bit rusty. The water was higher than the last time he'd been there. The sun reflecting off of the water and casting light onto the sides of the hole, the whole scene seemed to have come right out of a movie.

Ky let go of Casper's hand as he lead him forward, stopping to lean against a tree, shoving his hands in his pockets. He smiled softly, remembering the times he'd been there with his friends, with Chi, and now with Casper. He watched the morning sunlight glinting off his glasses, shining through his hair in a way that made some parts look golden. Ky put his had on the tree, tilting it at an angle.

"It's beautiful, no?" He murmured gently, as if any louder would destroy the peace of it all. He was speaking more towards Casper than about the scenery. He looked away towards the falls before Casper could notice.

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:23 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Flattered? Really? It had only been a sign of friendship, really. All his other friends had scratched their names into it. Perhaps CJ would too if they ever came out here together. Ky nodded and smiled, watching him etch the childish name into the smooth tree bark. When handed the knife, he opened it and reached back around the tree, sticking it back in its place. He took Casper's hand again, leading him just a few more steps before moving more fake trees and leaves out of the way, the sound of rushing water coming up loudly into the muted forest.

In front of them was the sink hole that Ky had described. It was somewhat far down, but a reasonable place to go cliff diving. Across from it, a river that split into a small waterfall, flowing almost endlessly into the pool at the bottom. As promised, the trees around the hole were already turning oranges and reds, some even falling down into the water. There was an old ladder nearby, made of metal, still bolted down and stable, albeit a bit rusty. The water was higher than the last time he'd been there. The sun reflecting off of the water and casting light onto the sides of the hole, the whole scene seemed to have come right out of a movie.

Ky let go of Casper's hand as he lead him forward, stopping to lean against a tree, shoving his hands in his pockets. He smiled softly, remembering the times he'd been there with his friends, with Chi, and now with Casper. He watched the morning sunlight glinting off his glasses, shining through his hair in a way that made some parts look golden. Ky put his had on the tree, tilting it at an angle.

"It's beautiful, no?" He murmured gently, as if any louder would destroy the peace of it all. He was speaking more towards Casper than about the scenery. He looked away towards the falls before Casper could notice.
Capser simply didnt have words. He didnt say anything, instead sitting on the edge of the cliff and letting his feet dangle dangerously. He didnt care though, he focused on the scenery instead, eyes not sure what to gaze at first. There was so much to look at; the pretty coloring and shades of the trees. Even if they were relatively the same color, there were so many shades to look at. The water was well..very far down. But it looked relatively clear and inviting, the blues clashed with the auttum colors of the leaves draped across the water too. And the falls; Casper could stare at the forever, He almost forgot about his camera, to busy looking at the sight before him. Taking out his camera he held it up to his eyes in focus, sticking out his tongue a bit as he got some shots of the water, but it wasnt to long before he put the camera down again and let it hang around his neck. He looked behind him to where Kyran was standing, leaning against the tree. The sun looked like it was haloing around his lanky frame, illuminating his golden skin and dark hair. Casper couldnt help was snap a photo,"Quiet." puting his camera down again he patted a spot next to him, motioning for him to sit by him.
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:54 PM
no u

Quote:
Capser simply didnt have words. He didnt say anything, instead sitting on the edge of the cliff and letting his feet dangle dangerously. He didnt care though, he focused on the scenery instead, eyes not sure what to gaze at first. There was so much to look at; the pretty coloring and shades of the trees. Even if they were relatively the same color, there were so many shades to look at. The water was well..very far down. But it looked relatively clear and inviting, the blues clashed with the auttum colors of the leaves draped across the water too. And the falls; Casper could stare at the forever, He almost forgot about his camera, to busy looking at the sight before him. Taking out his camera he held it up to his eyes in focus, sticking out his tongue a bit as he got some shots of the water, but it wasnt to long before he put the camera down again and let it hang around his neck. He looked behind him to where Kyran was standing, leaning against the tree. The sun looked like it was haloing around his lanky frame, illuminating his golden skin and dark hair. Casper couldnt help was snap a photo,"Quiet." puting his camera down again he patted a spot next to him, motioning for him to sit by him.
Kyran heard the click, but he was so used to the familiar sound, he barely batted an eye. But he did see Casper motion for him to sit, so he did, getting off the tree and settling beside the other man, keeping one knee up against his chest. He squinted, the sun shining into his eyes as he took in the surroundings. He sighed, content, it was quiet here. Nice. He could spend all day looking at the falls. He could spend all day looking at it with Casper. He could spend all day looking at Casper. He shook the thought out of his head, looking down at the water below. He smiled.

"The first time I went diving here I nearly broke my leg." He murmured softly, the scene playing out in his head, "My friend, Seth, I was hesitating and the tonto shoved me off." He sighed, dropping his leg and leaning back on his hands with a sigh, "It taught me a very valuable lesson. Never trust Seth on a cliff." And he laughed, a rich, hearty laugh, low and sweet, but not loud. He flicked a piece of hair from his eyes.

love
characters
Old July 19th, 2017, 12:10 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran heard the click, but he was so used to the familiar sound, he barely batted an eye. But he did see Casper motion for him to sit, so he did, getting off the tree and settling beside the other man, keeping one knee up against his chest. He squinted, the sun shining into his eyes as he took in the surroundings. He sighed, content, it was quiet here. Nice. He could spend all day looking at the falls. He could spend all day looking at it with Casper. He could spend all day looking at Casper. He shook the thought out of his head, looking down at the water below. He smiled.

"The first time I went diving here I nearly broke my leg." He murmured softly, the scene playing out in his head, "My friend, Seth, I was hesitating and the tonto shoved me off." He sighed, dropping his leg and leaning back on his hands with a sigh, "It taught me a very valuable lesson. Never trust Seth on a cliff." And he laughed, a rich, hearty laugh, low and sweet, but not loud. He flicked a piece of hair from his eyes.
Casper wanted to melt at that laugh. For as loud as Kyran greeted himself earlier he seemed..more quiet. very real and genuine. the sound made his heart flutter, of what-he didnt know but he decided to just roll with it anyway. He chuckled along with Kyran his memory; imaging the scene through his own eyes. Friends laughing and playing before swoop- right off the cliff. "I'd probably have a heart attack if were p-pushed off." he followed Kyrans gaze down to the dark rushing water. The soft mist of the water fall cooled his face, making his curls flutter a bit. He looked back towards the Hispanic. He didnt care that the sun was in his face or his hair was fluffing out in whatever places, he enjoyed this. "You know," he paused, taking a glance at their dangling feet,"normally Id be to scared to even get near a place like this." he didnt know why he felt at ease, like nothing would happen. Normally hed be worrying if he got to close he would fall into the water, that hed flip and fall and something would happen. Yet here he was, dangling his feet like a toddler over a cliff with no fear in the world. He gave himself silent bonus points for not stuttering this time.
Old July 19th, 2017, 02:48 PM
no u

Quote:
Casper wanted to melt at that laugh. For as loud as Kyran greeted himself earlier he seemed..more quiet. very real and genuine. the sound made his heart flutter, of what-he didnt know but he decided to just roll with it anyway. He chuckled along with Kyran his memory; imaging the scene through his own eyes. Friends laughing and playing before swoop- right off the cliff. "I'd probably have a heart attack if were p-pushed off." he followed Kyrans gaze down to the dark rushing water. The soft mist of the water fall cooled his face, making his curls flutter a bit. He looked back towards the Hispanic. He didnt care that the sun was in his face or his hair was fluffing out in whatever places, he enjoyed this. "You know," he paused, taking a glance at their dangling feet,"normally Id be to scared to even get near a place like this." he didnt know why he felt at ease, like nothing would happen. Normally hed be worrying if he got to close he would fall into the water, that hed flip and fall and something would happen. Yet here he was, dangling his feet like a toddler over a cliff with no fear in the world. He gave himself silent bonus points for not stuttering this time.
Kyran cocked a brow, though didn't look for Casper to see it. He just looked down at the water, kicking his legs gently over the cliff. As much as he wanted to look at Casper, he was afraid he'd just end up staring, and Kyran was not someone for long, awkward staring. He took a breath, fingers tapping, eager to move. Their hands were so close. When Casper had kept holding his own, it was odd. A feeling flooded his chest, filling his lungs, bubbling up to his throat, threatening to pour from his mouth. But he swallowed it down and kept looking at the water.

"What is changing that?" He asked, voice still soft in the middle of the quiet scene. Something might shatter if he spoke too loud.

love
characters
Old July 19th, 2017, 03:07 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran cocked a brow, though didn't look for Casper to see it. He just looked down at the water, kicking his legs gently over the cliff. As much as he wanted to look at Casper, he was afraid he'd just end up staring, and Kyran was not someone for long, awkward staring. He took a breath, fingers tapping, eager to move. Their hands were so close. When Casper had kept holding his own, it was odd. A feeling flooded his chest, filling his lungs, bubbling up to his throat, threatening to pour from his mouth. But he swallowed it down and kept looking at the water.

"What is changing that?" He asked, voice still soft in the middle of the quiet scene. Something might shatter if he spoke too loud.
"Its better to be at a scary place with someone," eh wasnt stuttering anymore. He growing used to Kyrans presence more and more. He didnt know why, he had only met him today. Carmen was a friend of almost 4 years and it took a year or two for him to get truly comfortable around her. It scared him how comfortable he felt around him. He noticed how close their hands were. He didnt think that hed be here conquering one of his huge fears effortlessly due to a guy he barely knew bringing him along. But he didnt care,"But thank you for taking me out here, I dont remember the last time Ive been to a place that wasnt holding labs." he gave a small chuckle,"you seem like a good mate." now in Australia mate was usually referring to a friend or simply a person you knew, he didnt really know it meant like er, partner in america.
Old July 19th, 2017, 03:25 PM
no u

Quote:
"Its better to be at a scary place with someone," eh wasnt stuttering anymore. He growing used to Kyrans presence more and more. He didnt know why, he had only met him today. Carmen was a friend of almost 4 years and it took a year or two for him to get truly comfortable around her. It scared him how comfortable he felt around him. He noticed how close their hands were. He didnt think that hed be here conquering one of his huge fears effortlessly due to a guy he barely knew bringing him along. But he didnt care,"But thank you for taking me out here, I dont remember the last time Ive been to a place that wasnt holding labs." he gave a small chuckle,"you seem like a good mate." now in Australia mate was usually referring to a friend or simply a person you knew, he didnt really know it meant like er, partner in america.
The last word caught Ky off guard. Mate? That was... completely normal. Australians. Right. The whole mate thing was about friends. Not... that. He laughed again at his own mistake, but sighed, falling onto his back and tucking his arms behind his head.

"Australiano, amigo mío, ha sido un placer," Kyran murmured, more to himself than to Casper, sounding content. His hair fell back, revealing his whole face to the sun that accented it so flawlessly. His eyes were closed, a light smile playing on his lips. It felt nice out here. He'd probably go diving right them if he wasn't wearing his own expensive clothing line. He wouldn't care if Casper was there or not, in fact, he'd probably prefer him to be there.

"My pleasure," Kyran said, not sure if Casper understood Spanish fluently, though he obviously knew some of the language.

love
characters