Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:58 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
It was only when he'd finished washing the pan that Ky finally gave Casper a side-eye. The guy wasn't even eating. He sighed, drying off his hands and going to sit in front of Casper with a huff. He didn't say anything right away, but for the first time since they'd been in the kitchen together, Kyran looked at him, copper eyes sympathetic and sweet. Understanding. He placed a gentle but firm hand on Casper's shoulder.

He took a breath, "Amigo, do not feel guilt. Do not blame yourself for how I feel. It is not your fault, and you do not need to worry. You are my friend, and even if you cannot bring yourself not to blame yourself, then I forgive you. Okay?"
He felt a warm hand on his shoulder and kind words spoken to him. The sudden change in mood was unexpected, but he appreciated it. He sat up from his position,"Worrying is my thing, its hard to undo." despite the words he said he gave a small reassuring smile. Hed admit it though he was a worrier. prone to stress over the littlest things but the reassurance calmed he down a lot more. "But, thank you." He couldnt just not believe Kyran and his words. For all of before this point to Casper he was a mate to be trusted. So despite his nervousness he let is wash away and leaned forward to grab a fork.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:28 AM
no u

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
He felt a warm hand on his shoulder and kind words spoken to him. The sudden change in mood was unexpected, but he appreciated it. He sat up from his position,"Worrying is my thing, its hard to undo." despite the words he said he gave a small reassuring smile. Hed admit it though he was a worrier. prone to stress over the littlest things but the reassurance calmed he down a lot more. "But, thank you." He couldnt just not believe Kyran and his words. For all of before this point to Casper he was a mate to be trusted. So despite his nervousness he let is wash away and leaned forward to grab a fork.
A smile spread across Ky's face, his genuine one that gave him crow's feet at the edges of his eyes and showed all of his teeth. It wasn't his fake, award winning smile, or his sympathy smile. A genuinely happy smile. He didn't know what triggered it, but Casper feeling better made him feel better. He patted him on the shoulder, grabbing his own fork and taking his own serving of the breakfast he cooked.

"Good! Does this mean I'm still taking you to CJ's?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, his playful attitude now back after knowing Casper wasn't upset or worrying over him.

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:07 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
A smile spread across Ky's face, his genuine one that gave him crow's feet at the edges of his eyes and showed all of his teeth. It wasn't his fake, award winning smile, or his sympathy smile. A genuinely happy smile. He didn't know what triggered it, but Casper feeling better made him feel better. He patted him on the shoulder, grabbing his own fork and taking his own serving of the breakfast he cooked.

"Good! Does this mean I'm still taking you to CJ's?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, his playful attitude now back after knowing Casper wasn't upset or worrying over him.
His smile only grew bigger at seeing his. Taking his share of food he dug his fork into it and took a bite. He nodded,"My cars still at Hanas shop so youll get to take me there too." Speaking of Carmen he pulled out his phone checking it for a second. There was one message,'Just got off work, coming over soon?' Sometimes it took him a moment to remind himself Carmen was basically nocturnal when it came to her job, it being around 8am by now and her just getting off of a 12 hour shift. He typed quickly on the keyboard that he'd be on his way soon and put his phone away."She doesnt live to far from here, about 10 minutes or so by the Villas." the Villas were a more urban part of town. Not pearly white and landscaped like these apartments but had more neighborhoods, kids playing in the street and grafeti on the walls of the buildings. It wasnt a dangerous part of town, but a but different from what Kyran and Chi lived in every day.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:19 AM
no u

Quote:
His smile only grew bigger at seeing his. Taking his share of food he dug his fork into it and took a bite. He nodded,"My cars still at Hanas shop so youll get to take me there too." Speaking of Carmen he pulled out his phone checking it for a second. There was one message,'Just got off work, coming over soon?' Sometimes it took him a moment to remind himself Carmen was basically nocturnal when it came to her job, it being around 8am by now and her just getting off of a 12 hour shift. He typed quickly on the keyboard that he'd be on his way soon and put his phone away."She doesnt live to far from here, about 10 minutes or so by the Villas." the Villas were a more urban part of town. Not pearly white and landscaped like these apartments but had more neighborhoods, kids playing in the street and grafeti on the walls of the buildings. It wasnt a dangerous part of town, but a but different from what Kyran and Chi lived in every day.
Kyran nodded, eating his breakfast fast out of habit. He was familiar with the Villas, he'd used to live there when he was younger. He hadn't been there in a while, he'd started getting so busy with his work he stopped visiting. If he was lucky, no one would recognise him. Don't get him wrong, Kyran loved old friends, and wasn't embarrassed or ashamed to say he used to live from the Villas, but he didn't want to explain to old friends why he didn't visit. He'd feel guilty.

After a while of silence, Ky spoke, "So, how did you sleep? Not the weirdest request I've gotten, by the way."

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:34 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran nodded, eating his breakfast fast out of habit. He was familiar with the Villas, he'd used to live there when he was younger. He hadn't been there in a while, he'd started getting so busy with his work he stopped visiting. If he was lucky, no one would recognise him. Don't get him wrong, Kyran loved old friends, and wasn't embarrassed or ashamed to say he used to live from the Villas, but he didn't want to explain to old friends why he didn't visit. He'd feel guilty.

After a while of silence, Ky spoke, "So, how did you sleep? Not the weirdest request I've gotten, by the way."
His thoughts went back to how he felt this morning. He could remember feeling really nice and warm with Kyran pressed at his side. he took a few more bites of his food,"I slept good," good was an understatement. Casper had been having troubles to sleep for a few weeks now and all of a sudden he sleeps through the night fine. He gave a yawn,"Not much of a morning person but this breakfast makes up for it." he finished the last bits of his food noticing Ky was already done with his plate, and stakced his plate ontop of the others. "How did you sleep?"
Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:57 AM
no u

Quote:
His thoughts went back to how he felt this morning. He could remember feeling really nice and warm with Kyran pressed at his side. he took a few more bites of his food,"I slept good," good was an understatement. Casper had been having troubles to sleep for a few weeks now and all of a sudden he sleeps through the night fine. He gave a yawn,"Not much of a morning person but this breakfast makes up for it." he finished the last bits of his food noticing Ky was already done with his plate, and stakced his plate ontop of the others. "How did you sleep?"
Ky took the dishes to the sink, rinsing them quickly and placing them in the dish washer, along with the pans, "Muy bien, amigo, very good," He replied, drying his hands and going to the living room to turn on his phone he'd left there. Fuego lay on the couch in the space that'd been meant for Kyran. He smiled, ruffling her fur and moving to the hall closet to look for her collar and leash.

"I hope you do not mind if we take Fuego along, I have to let her out," He said, taking out the red collar and leather leash, snapping his fingers and saying something in Spanish to Fuego. Her head popped up and she got up enthusiastically, hurrying over to Kyran's feet and sitting down obediently. He chuckled, "Buena niña," He cooed, putting the collar around her neck and attaching the leather leash.

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:09 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Ky took the dishes to the sink, rinsing them quickly and placing them in the dish washer, along with the pans, "Muy bien, amigo, very good," He replied, drying his hands and going to the living room to turn on his phone he'd left there. Fuego lay on the couch in the space that'd been meant for Kyran. He smiled, ruffling her fur and moving to the hall closet to look for her collar and leash.

"I hope you do not mind if we take Fuego along, I have to let her out," He said, taking out the red collar and leather leash, snapping his fingers and saying something in Spanish to Fuego. Her head popped up and she got up enthusiastically, hurrying over to Kyran's feet and sitting down obediently. He chuckled, "Buena niña," He cooed, putting the collar around her neck and attaching the leather leash.
He turned his body on the stool to face the living room area that Kyran and his dog were in. "Cj has a cat named Ghost, Im sure they can get along." he smiled. He sure seemed to cherish his dog. Though he coudnt talk because he was the same way when it come to Cipher. He stood up and arched his back in a stretch. He was curious on why Carmen wanted to talk to him. He wasnt complaining-hed do anything that Carmen needed him to. It wasnt often that shed specifically request for it to be in person. Plus if gave Carmen and Kyran a chance to talk a bit too.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:23 AM
no u

Quote:
He turned his body on the stool to face the living room area that Kyran and his dog were in. "Cj has a cat named Ghost, Im sure they can get along." he smiled. He sure seemed to cherish his dog. Though he coudnt talk because he was the same way when it come to Cipher. He stood up and arched his back in a stretch. He was curious on why Carmen wanted to talk to him. He wasnt complaining-hed do anything that Carmen needed him to. It wasnt often that shed specifically request for it to be in person. Plus if gave Carmen and Kyran a chance to talk a bit too.
Ky hummed, "Fuego loves literally anyone that comes into her line of sight, don't you, niña?" He gave her a few more pets before standing up and getting his keys. He opened the closet next to the front door and rummaged through it before producing a light windbreaker and slipping it on over his shoulders. He picked up his wallet and stuck it in his pocket. He felt a buzz in his pocket and took out his phone, seeing he had a voice mail from Chi. She rarely left them, usually because Kyran picked up, or because it wasn't important enough to leave a voice mail. He put the phone against his ear, hearing the automated voice tell him he had one message and start to play it.

'Ky, we need to talk. Meet me on my lunch break tomorrow. Seriously.' And the phone clicked. Ky looked at it, brows knit together. What was she so worried about? She sounded so serious. He shook his head, then set a reminder to meet with her at 11 later, then turned his phone off, sticking it in his pocket. He looked at Casper.

"Shall we?" He opened the door.

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:35 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Ky hummed, "Fuego loves literally anyone that comes into her line of sight, don't you, niña?" He gave her a few more pets before standing up and getting his keys. He opened the closet next to the front door and rummaged through it before producing a light windbreaker and slipping it on over his shoulders. He picked up his wallet and stuck it in his pocket. He felt a buzz in his pocket and took out his phone, seeing he had a voice mail from Chi. She rarely left them, usually because Kyran picked up, or because it wasn't important enough to leave a voice mail. He put the phone against his ear, hearing the automated voice tell him he had one message and start to play it.

'Ky, we need to talk. Meet me on my lunch break tomorrow. Seriously.' And the phone clicked. Ky looked at it, brows knit together. What was she so worried about? She sounded so serious. He shook his head, then set a reminder to meet with her at 11 later, then turned his phone off, sticking it in his pocket. He looked at Casper.

"Shall we?" He opened the door.
He hopped off the chair nodding, passing by the living room and picking up his camera bag and following Kyran out the door. He didnt know whether to hold his hand or not. He held his hand on the way here so he could guide him to his apartment. Thats what he told himself. Not because he wanted to hold Kys hand. Or intertwine their fingers. No, that wasnt it. Overthinking he he decided not to out of pure nervousness and turned her attention to outside. Light was coming through as the sun continued to rise in the sky, pretty pinks and blues with not one single cloud in the sky. He hummed contently. He didnt get to see the sky like that. He never woke up enough to be able to see it and while walking often found his eyes kept wandering to it.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 04:10 AM
no u

Quote:
He hopped off the chair nodding, passing by the living room and picking up his camera bag and following Kyran out the door. He didnt know whether to hold his hand or not. He held his hand on the way here so he could guide him to his apartment. Thats what he told himself. Not because he wanted to hold Kys hand. Or intertwine their fingers. No, that wasnt it. Overthinking he he decided not to out of pure nervousness and turned her attention to outside. Light was coming through as the sun continued to rise in the sky, pretty pinks and blues with not one single cloud in the sky. He hummed contently. He didnt get to see the sky like that. He never woke up enough to be able to see it and while walking often found his eyes kept wandering to it.
He shut the door, the lock clicking as he did, leading Fuego down the hall to the stairs, beckoning Casper to follow him, "Elevators make her nervous," He said before starting down the steps. As much as he hated taking the steps, he hated making Fuego upset more, so he would deal with the many, many flights of stairs as long as Fuego was okay.

Ky would never say it aloud, but he was somewhat disappointed that Casper hadn't taken his hand. He would have taken Casper's, but felt it would be an awkward motion. The two were basically married at this point, everything they'd done since they met had a certain domestic tang to it, not that Kyran was complaining.

love
characters