Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old February 11th, 2024, 05:29 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

KESTRELSKIE
FLEUR DE LIS

[THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR]

< @Neso @Marigoldwhisper >

As this patrol went on, she could feel her impression of Thunderchaser withering. One thing was to be a good warrior; another was to be a machine, cold and battle-hungry. Like she was, negativity rolling off in waves, a glowering look constant on her face. And the way her eyes darted at each of them, as if she was ready to claw both of them made her frown harshly in her direction. Not that she thought Thunderchaser would care. And yet, her conversation with the Covenant lingered in the back of mind. The coldness and attitude spoke volumes, so perhaps what Thunderchaser needed was an average dose of death. (Kidding, kidding. Kestrelskies would never wish death upon anyone. But if Thunderchaser looked like she was looking for a fight or glared at her one more time, she was going to eat dirt.)

Deerspark, however, was better company. A bit shaky, and perhaps more cold than he let on, but kind and eons more conversational than the other patrol member. So, she was the first to respond to his question, looking in his direction. He was right, something was out there. She Cranes her neck, a sudden chill running down her spine. She edged closer, her nose twitching. "Bird." She muttered. "Probably predatory. A hawk, maybe?" She sniffed again, before stepping forward past Deerspark to investigate.

The sight of the animal made her pale for a second, before she gave it an experimental swipe. No response. "Definitely dead. Probably just recently. And... it's got no legs." To kill to defend was one thing. To mutilate was quite another. A small ache ran through the scar over her left eye.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark winced, his fur bristling.

"Thanks," he managed, grateful that Kestrelskies actually addressed the freezing tom. Oh my stars, did it just get colder?

He attempted to fluff himself as best he could, trying to wrap his stub of a tail around himself. But of course it didn't work.

Deerspark walked over to the large bird, a bit more confident now that his clanmate was standing over the large creature without even the slightest twitch of their whiskers.

Well, maybe she did become white as a ghost for a moment as he watched her freeze in place, but at least she gained the courage to walk over to the potential predator.

Deerspark poked a paw at it, his claws carefully tucked into his freezing paws. The poor animal didn't even shrink back.

He allowed his gaze to trail down it and--- oh. Oh.

He nearly threw up.

He didn't think I'd be that bad honestly, but it was worse. Much worse. It looked as horrid and as unnaturally eerie as kits who die in their sleep, their sightless eyes wide open as they're cared into Starclan.

He let out a soft hiss before he responded. "What does it mean? Have the Shadowclan cats gone insane? Are they trying to intimidate us?"

Deerspark began to ponder his own questions. A hawk was a haughty animal to bring down, let alone attack.

Tags; @Neso

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; February 11th, 2024 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Spelling/continuity errors :)
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:01 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

The flightless and now footless bird.

The warrior kept her dark frown on her face as she walked over to the hawk. This was a simple answer as well. A wolf, or bear, or fox. It was starting become newleaf and they were hungry so they killed and ate it. Nothing to freakout over.

"Another animal ate it. Don't try to start somethin with ShadowClan based on a dead hawk. That's stupid."
She muttered the only words so far that she had said this entire trip.

The hawk was just a hawk. Thunder proceeded to dig a shallow grave and scoot the hawk into it. Throwing the dirt back on the hole. Atleast now it wasn't just sitting out to rot. Well out in the open...

ThunderChaser begun to mark the border. Once she was done she started to flick her ear and walk on home. This didn't need to be an all day event.

// Kestrelskies - @Sol
// Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by Astraea; February 13th, 2024 at 06:48 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

The flightless and now footless bird.

The warrior kept her dark frown on her face as she walked over to the hawk. This was a simple answer as well. A wolf, or bear, or fox. It was starting become newleaf and they were hungry so they killed and ate it. Nothing to freakout over.

"Another animal ate it. Don't try to start somethin with ShadowClan based on a dead hawk. That's stupid."
She muttered the only words so far that she had said this entire trip.

The hawk was just a hawk. Thunder proceeded to dig a shallow grave and scoot the hawk into it. Throwing the dirt back on the hole. Atleast now it wasn't just sitting out to rot. Well out in the open...

ThunderChaser begun to mark the border. Once she was done she started to flick her ear and walk on home. This didn't need to be an all day event.

// Kestrelskies - @Sol
// Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark looked back at the unfazed warrior in disbelief, his jaw hanging open.

He wanted to yell something after Thunderchaser, but she was already long gone, the pale golden of her fur blurring along the horizon as it grew smaller.

The tom let out a snort of frustration.

Oh well, downers will be downers he guessed.

Shooting an apologetic smile at Kestrelskies, he began to mark the swampy border as well, his paws caked in watery mud.

He didn't even wanna think about what the heck was underneath his paws, doing that only made him feel squeamish and icky.

After he finished marking along the boarder, he paused to peer into the shadows for a moment, still unable to shake the dead hawks gaze.

Deerspark had a hard time believing Thunderchaser's "simple" explanation. No animal clawed their opponents legs off. Why not just kill it normally or choose a faster less threatening solution? Why not snap its neck? Why attack its talons, it's most vital weapon?

It's not like after such a discovery that Deerspark was all for splitting Shadowclan cat throats, he was just guessing, merely observing a bigger picture, trying to turn it every way he could to understand it.

Deerspark was sure that the hawk had already been long dead, but the attacker still wanted to strike some fear into passing cats, or at least show off. Thus, they brutally tore off the creatures legs.

Deerspark shuttered as the graphic image flashed through his head, swallowing back the rising bile in his throat.

Tags; @sol.

My Art Shop!
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:32 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

KESTRELSKIES
FLEUR DE LIS

< @Marigoldwhisper @Neso >

She frowned softly at Thunderchaser nonchalant suggestion. Predators did not rip off legs of prey and leave the body to rot. No dog, no badger, no fox would ever do this. That was the work of something more sinister. She suppressed a shiver that ran up her spine. Did Shadowclan plant this here? It didn't seem like their style, frankly; then again, Riverclan had rubbed a lot of cats the wrong way recently.

Deerspark snorted at Thunderchaser, to which she gave a small, appreciative smile. She followed him out, and marked the border. "Come on," she said to her patrol mates. "Let's get out of here before it gets too late."

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old February 17th, 2024, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

KESTRELSKIES
FLEUR DE LIS

< @Marigoldwhisper @Neso >

She frowned softly at Thunderchaser nonchalant suggestion. Predators did not rip off legs of prey and leave the body to rot. No dog, no badger, no fox would ever do this. That was the work of something more sinister. She suppressed a shiver that ran up her spine. Did Shadowclan plant this here? It didn't seem like their style, frankly; then again, Riverclan had rubbed a lot of cats the wrong way recently.

Deerspark snorted at Thunderchaser, to which she gave a small, appreciative smile. She followed him out, and marked the border. "Come on," she said to her patrol mates. "Let's get out of here before it gets too late."
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark blinked in agreement.

He shuffled his way through the marshes and made his way back to camp, glancing every few moments at Kestrelskies to make sure she was close behind.

My Art Shop!
Old February 23rd, 2024, 10:41 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

@Kida @Ladiebugg

Sharpfrost, wiggled her hind legs before pouncing onto the stuck pheasant, splashing mud onto her paws. She pulled up the pheasant and turned to look for her patrolmates.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old February 23rd, 2024, 11:35 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
@Kida @Ladiebugg

Sharpfrost, wiggled her hind legs before pouncing onto the stuck pheasant, splashing mud onto her paws. She pulled up the pheasant and turned to look for her patrolmates.

✮Rosecloud✮She/Her✮ 20 Moons✮Pan ✮Warrior/Mentor ✮App: SwanPaw
Tags: @Willie Warf , @Ladiebugg
Rosecloud just paws behind, was sniffing the air for prey. She smelled a rabbit close by. Crouching down into the hunting position, Rosecloud began moving towards a bush were she pounced and landed into it. A faint squeal was heard and the warrior came out, holding a limp rabbit in her mouth.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Transgender✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old February 27th, 2024, 01:16 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

✮Rosecloud✮She/Her✮ 20 Moons✮Pan ✮Warrior/Mentor ✮App: SwanPaw

Rosecloud put the rabbit to the side and climbed upon a muddy rock, her eyes on a large bird. An owl sitting on a bush. She quickly lunged at the bird, sinking her teeth into the bird's neck. She and the bird fell down, the bird's wings flapping as it tried to survive the warrior's attack but seconds longer the owl went limp. Almost slipping and falling on the ground, Rosecloud dropped the owl beside the rabbit. She looked around, her green eyes quick to notice anything that might move in the shadows and the murky water.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Transgender✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

...Okay yes she may have been told to stay in camp to let her injuries heal, but honestly? They felt good. Better than Dusklion had expected at this point. The gash on her flank was practically already a scar, and her sprain barely hurt anymore. Her other shoulder though... It still hurt to put her full weight on, but thankfully it wasn't causing her to limp - and despite her ear being torn, she could still hear perfectly well out of it. "Rats can't keep me down," she muttered with a smirk as she crossed through the marshier part of RiverClan's territory, coming up to the border.

The scent of her Clan was... pitifully low. A frown creased her muzzle as she got to work re-marking the border and refreshing the scent lines. Patrols probably hadn't been sent out this way in some time, nor had any cat come to remark the border, which left the scent to fade to almost nothing. Dusk shook her head but continued to mark, starting with one stretch of the border before turning around to the other.

Once she was done, the scent of RiverClan was strong, able to compete with ShadowClan side. Dusklion lifted her gaze to glare into the pine forest, wondering what the shadow vermin were up to. She didn't stay long though; getting into a fight right now despite healing wounds would not be good. So the warrior turned and trotted back towards camp, wondering if she'd be able to find any prey along the way.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 12th, 2024, 11:37 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Once the two apprentice's assigned to her had showed up, Lostspark had promptly led them out of camp and toward the RiverClan-ShadowClan border. Side-eyeing Chipmunkpaw as she recalled the chatty apprentice's barrage of questions earlier, Lostspark decided to answer them as they arrived at their destination, while she began rubbing herself against landmarks on the border to freshen ShadowClan's scent.

"This is Saltmeadow Marsh; our border with RiverClan." The glassy gazed feline tilted her head to scent the air. "We're lucky there aren't any RiverClanners here, because while I'd love to shred someone, the last thing I need on my paws are more injuries to heal if one of you were to get hurt. Anyway, you'd best take note of how marking the border is done, we still have the other side to do as well."

[ @Tiabirb - Chipmunkpaw / @Eden - Rufflepaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.