Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 1st, 2024, 01:11 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

"Its ok," he says just as snow starts to fall lightly, "I can handle the cold at lot better than most, I had fun today, thank you for helping with the freshkill," he says trotting up to her giving her a gentle swipe on her ear with his tail

"Now go ahead and get warm back at the camp, I'll be there soon enough with my victory freshkill," he meows out, not mockingly but in a gentle way so she knows he doesnt mind going off alone

@kittycatburmise

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 1st, 2024, 01:38 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
"Its ok," he says just as snow starts to fall lightly, "I can handle the cold at lot better than most, I had fun today, thank you for helping with the freshkill," he says trotting up to her giving her a gentle swipe on her ear with his tail

"Now go ahead and get warm back at the camp, I'll be there soon enough with my victory freshkill," he meows out, not mockingly but in a gentle way so she knows he doesnt mind going off alone

@kittycatburmise
Doeflame

If Nightwolf wanted to stay out in the cold, Doeflame wouldn't stop him. She wanted to go back to the warmth of her nest. As Nightwolf swiped her ear, she snapped her teeth at his tail, her strike aimed to not break the skin.

"Okay," Doeflame mewed to his next statement. "Bye. Hope you don't freeze to death." Then she turned and padded towards camp. @Lewolfers
Old February 1st, 2024, 02:24 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

If Nightwolf wanted to stay out in the cold, Doeflame wouldn't stop him. She wanted to go back to the warmth of her nest. As Nightwolf swiped her ear, she snapped her teeth at his tail, her strike aimed to not break the skin.

"Okay," Doeflame mewed to his next statement. "Bye. Hope you don't freeze to death." Then she turned and padded towards camp. @Lewolfers

He purrs out a laugh, "Me freeze to death? Never," he says as he starts to head towards where his first freshkill was buried, the snow slowly starting to fall a bit faster as the night crept closer, soon enough the wind and snow blocked NightWolf from view as he went farther and farther away.

@kittycatburmise

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 1st, 2024, 06:36 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Witheredclaw
She/Her
Shc Border Patrol
-----------------------------

At least this cat was competent. The heavy scent of ShadowClan doused the air along the border, but as Witheredclaw marked the last landmark with her scent, a nasty odor caught her nose. "Fox!" She spat, but she sniffed and tasted the air. Her hackles lowered, and she limped back to Cryingelk, growling, "There's been a fox here. A couple of days old, but fox all the same." She rumbled.

"We'll report it. Come on."
She snapped to Cryingelk before leading her pitiful patrol away from the border, and back under the prickly canopy of the trees.

Cryingelk(13/100)

Cryingelk continued to follow the warrior, keeping quiet and polite. His fur prickled as he smelt fox, and Witheredclaw spoke of it right after. Thankfully, it was stale. The apprentice's eyes flickered around nervously, making sure no one was there, or foxes. Cryingelk nodded to Witheredclaw and padded after her, his tail lashing.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:39 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
57 Moons
She/Her
RC Border Patrol
----------------------------

Well it seemed Orchidpaw had either gotten lost, or slept through the patrol's assignment. Starlingflight scowled at the absence of the apprentice, but she turned to notice Owltalon's interest piqued by something. Finishing her marking, she padded over, wide paws floating over swampy ground.

"What do you have?" She asked, turning her nose up the length of the tree until she could spy a nest halfway up and tucked into a forked branch. She pricked her ears as she heard the chirps, and for the first time, a smile appeared on the older warrior's face. "Ah, newleaf is early this year..." She purred softly, "A good sign. There will be plenty of prey by next moon." She observed for a time, taking a seat beside Owltalon.

And then, she began to witness something spectacular. Just as she sat down, she saw one of the young fledgelings hop to the edge of the nest. "Oh! First flight! We don't get to see our prey go through their own graduation ceremonies very often, do we?" She chuckled, watching now as the bird, too small for a raven, too big for a sparrow, and though she couldn't make out any colors, what with the sun in her eyes, she could see a distinctive crest as it stretched and flapped its broad wings. "Ah, blue jay. That's why we can hear them so well..." Starlingflight murmured, but she quieted down as the juvenile let out a blaring call of courage and leaped.

Starlingflight watched, heart in her throat. If it failed to make it's first flight...well at least they had something to take back to camp. The blue jay was quick with its instincts, and after dropping a fox-length, it shot up and above it's home-tree in wild, sporadic circles. But the cats had been spotted so close to the tree, and the alarm was sounded. Starlingflight rolled her eyes, backing away from the tree. "Come on, let's get back to camp." She urged, turning away and stalking off into the grasses as another young bird prepped to take it's first flight next.

//Wrapping up the patrol now!

@Marigoldwhisper @staurn

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 2nd, 2024 at 10:39 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 04:08 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Starlingflight
57 Moons
She/Her
RC Border Patrol
----------------------------

Well it seemed Orchidpaw had either gotten lost, or slept through the patrol's assignment. Starlingflight scowled at the absence of the apprentice, but she turned to notice Owltalon's interest piqued by something. Finishing her marking, she padded over, wide paws floating over swampy ground.

"What do you have?" She asked, turning her nose up the length of the tree until she could spy a nest halfway up and tucked into a forked branch. She pricked her ears as she heard the chirps, and for the first time, a smile appeared on the older warrior's face. "Ah, newleaf is early this year..." She purred softly, "A good sign. There will be plenty of prey by next moon." She observed for a time, taking a seat beside Owltalon.

And then, she began to witness something spectacular. Just as she sat down, she saw one of the young fledgelings hop to the edge of the nest. "Oh! First flight! We don't get to see our prey go through their own graduation ceremonies very often, do we?" She chuckled, watching now as the bird, too small for a raven, too big for a sparrow, and though she couldn't make out any colors, what with the sun in her eyes, she could see a distinctive crest as it stretched and flapped its broad wings. "Ah, blue jay. That's why we can hear them so well..." Starlingflight murmured, but she quieted down as the juvenile let out a blaring call of courage and leaped.

Starlingflight watched, heart in her throat. If it failed to make it's first flight...well at least they had something to take back to camp. The blue jay was quick with its instincts, and after dropping a fox-length, it shot up and above it's home-tree in wild, sporadic circles. But the cats had been spotted so close to the tree, and the alarm was sounded. Starlingflight rolled her eyes, backing away from the tree. "Come on, let's get back to camp." She urged, turning away and stalking off into the grasses as another young bird prepped to take it's first flight next.

//Wrapping up the patrol now!

@Marigoldwhisper @staurn

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The brown she-cat nodded her head rather absentmindedly, her mouth still ticked up into a small smile.

"That was quite a sight, wasn't it?" Owltalon let out a low purr, it's soft noise almost inaudible in the sounds of the buzzing forest. "I can't believe we got to watch it!"

The hobbled alongside her clanmate, thinking back on the event of today's patrol.

It was far more interesting than she expected to be honest. Hopefully all of her patrols would be like this.

As she and Starlingflight padded through the winding trees in the forest, Owltalon found herself grateful for the sun beating down on her pelt.

While the harsh rays could be a pain, she, and any other cat, was fortunate to have them. If there was one thing the sun was good for, it was melting snow. Owltalon wouldn't mind that.

Tags; @staurn

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 6th, 2024, 04:00 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

The next time any warrior patrols this border, they are likely to stumble across IvoryHeart's body. The cause of death is not clear, but it's clear he's been dead for atleast a few days.
Old February 11th, 2024, 02:55 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

The Border...
---------------------

On with this it then, seeing both of her patrol mates, swept her up and now they had arrived. ThunderChaser wasn't here for small talk or in fact to waste time. This was the most easiest task of the bunch. If anything stepped in her way she would take care of it. That meant her clanmates as well. They wouldn't dare.

Her fur sparking as her negative emotions slowly started boiling over. Flicking her tail, she huffed. Waiting once again. Waiting on her clanmates, this seemed like a situation that she seemed to always find herself in. She did have the patience to atleast let her people to step foot on the border before leaving this time. Shaking her fur; it allowed for the sparks to dissipate into the air. Clearing her fur from them.

// Kestrelskies - @sol.
// Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by Astraea; February 11th, 2024 at 02:55 PM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:03 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

The Border...
---------------------

On with this it then, seeing both of her patrol mates, swept her up and now they had arrived. ThunderChaser wasn't here for small talk or in fact to waste time. This was the most easiest task of the bunch. If anything stepped in her way she would take care of it. That meant her clanmates as well. They wouldn't dare.

Her fur sparking as her negative emotions slowly started boiling over. Flicking her tail, she huffed. Waiting once again. Waiting on her clanmates, this seemed like a situation that she seemed to always find herself in. She did have the patience to atleast let her people to step foot on the border before leaving this time. Shaking her fur; it allowed for the sparks to dissipate into the air. Clearing her fur from them.

// Kestrelskies - @sol.
// Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark galloped in after Thunderchaser, his paws crunching the dry snow beneath him. Come to think of it, the snow had become more thinn as the days dragged on. A sign maybe?

Oh what he wouldn't give for some sunlight, just one ray. His pelt was severely lacking in layers of fur to keep him warm, his bone structure and muscles always poking through his shallow fur. How was it possible to be bony and muscular at the same time?

Deerspark didn't even try to answer his own question, he just shivered into the soft iky waves of Saltmeadow Marsh.

His paws had gotten a sharp reminder that he was about to do what was essentially trotting through icy mud.

Huh... Deerspark thought as he watched the ground sway around him and ripple by his paws. I'll get used to it. As long as I don't have to talk to anyone, this'll be great.

"Uh..." Deerspark began as he noticed a large shape in the corner of his vision. "You see that... Right?"

He took a paw step closer, his eyes wide and watching. Breathing in the scents around him, all he mostly got was salt, and water, and grass... But he also smelt bird.

But no bird could possibly be that big?

Deerspark wrinkled his nose suspiciously. He flicked a muddy claw at the murky silhouette. "See?" He murmured, his voice suddenly dropping.

Tags; @sol.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 11th, 2024, 05:10 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

KESTRELSKIE
FLEUR DE LIS

[THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR]

< @Neso @Marigoldwhisper >

As this patrol went on, she could feel her impression of Thunderchaser withering. One thing was to be a good warrior; another was to be a machine, cold and battle-hungry. Like she was, negativity rolling off in waves, a glowering look constant on her face. And the way her eyes darted at each of them, as if she was ready to claw both of them made her frown harshly in her direction. Not that she thought Thunderchaser would care. And yet, her conversation with the Covenant lingered in the back of mind. The coldness and attitude spoke volumes, so perhaps what Thunderchaser needed was an average dose of death. (Kidding, kidding. Kestrelskies would never wish death upon anyone. But if Thunderchaser looked like she was looking for a fight or glared at her one more time, she was going to eat dirt.)

Deerspark, however, was better company. A bit shaky, and perhaps more cold than he let on, but kind and eons more conversational than the other patrol member. So, she was the first to respond to his question, looking in his direction. He was right, something was out there. She Cranes her neck, a sudden chill running down her spine. She edged closer, her nose twitching. "Bird." She muttered. "Probably predatory. A hawk, maybe?" She sniffed again, before stepping forward past Deerspark to investigate.

The sight of the animal made her pale for a second, before she gave it an experimental swipe. No response. "Definitely dead. Probably just recently. And... it's got no legs." To kill to defend was one thing. To mutilate was quite another. A small ache ran through the scar over her left eye.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "