Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 20th, 2021, 12:29 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson.L View Post
Icefall watched Elmshadow launch off the ground. She made no move to evade the attack. As his full weight crashed into her back, she crumbled to the ground. A burning pain erupted as his teeth sank into her flesh. She gritted her teeth through the worst of it, forcing out, "Do you feel better now? Big, bad tom can take down a little she-cat?" She grunted, choking back a cry as the teeth sank deeper. She squirmed but couldn't move. The crush of his weight suddenly lit a panic through her. Maybe she wasn't ready to die.
Elmshadow felt her body squirm beneath him. Her words meant nothing now, she was at his mercy. He moved his broad paws off her, maintaining his hold in her shoulders, and attempted to drag her. Their tussle had moved them back across the border and if he was to make crow food of her, he wanted the blood on Shadowclan soil.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow felt her body squirm beneath him. Her words meant nothing now, she was at his mercy. He moved his broad paws off her, maintaining his hold in her shoulders, and attempted to drag her. Their tussle had moved them back across the border and if he was to make crow food of her, he wanted the blood on Shadowclan soil.
Icefall let her body be dragged; his teeth tore at her pelt but she was still feeling. She felt a manic laugh rising again, this time she let it slip out between her lips, quietly. Until her nose filled with the scent of ShadowClan, her body was drug through the stinking scent markers. He's bringing me into ShadowClan territory so he can kill me. A new urgency filled her with adrenaline. She lashed up with both forepaws, twisting her body and slashing aimlessly, trying to connect wherever she could to buy herself even just a couple heartbeats.
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:48 AM
Raven

Quote:
Icefall let her body be dragged; his teeth tore at her pelt but she was still feeling. She felt a manic laugh rising again, this time she let it slip out between her lips, quietly. Until her nose filled with the scent of ShadowClan, her body was drug through the stinking scent markers. He's bringing me into ShadowClan territory so he can kill me. A new urgency filled her with adrenaline. She lashed up with both forepaws, twisting her body and slashing aimlessly, trying to connect wherever she could to buy herself even just a couple heartbeats.
Elmshadow saw the frantic slashing of claws. One strike flashed too close to his face. He opened his mouth and let the she-cat fall to the ground, taking an extra couple steps backwards to avoid any retaliation.

(Let me know when/if you want Elm to deal the fatal blow)

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Elmshadow saw the frantic slashing of claws. One strike flashed too close to his face. He opened his mouth and let the she-cat fall to the ground, taking an extra couple steps backwards to avoid any retaliation.

(Let me know when/if you want Elm to deal the fatal blow)
(Pretty soon here, she'd starting to lose it)

Icefall scrambled to her feet. She braced her weight on shaky legs. The blood oozing from her shoulder wound tickled as it coursed through her pelt. She panted and face Elmshadow. "You won't even humor me my desires?" she panted, forcing out a disingenuous laugh. "Fine," she grunted. "Then I'll just have to get my entertainment in other ways."

She took stumbling steps towards Ban, making no move to defend herself nor strike out at him.
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:54 AM
Raven

Quote:
(Pretty soon here, she'd starting to lose it)

Icefall scrambled to her feet. She braced her weight on shaky legs. The blood oozing from her shoulder wound tickled as it coursed through her pelt. She panted and face Elmshadow. "You won't even humor me my desires?" she panted, forcing out a disingenuous laugh. "Fine," she grunted. "Then I'll just have to get my entertainment in other ways."

She took stumbling steps towards Ban, making no move to defend herself nor strike out at him.
Elmshadow took one step backwards, confused by the warrior's tactics. But he recomposed himself. If she was going to leave herself that open then he wouldn't play into her mind games. He lunged forward, striking first at her face then aiming strong blows to her forelegs.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Elmshadow took one step backwards, confused by the warrior's tactics. But he recomposed himself. If she was going to leave herself that open then he wouldn't play into her mind games. He lunged forward, striking first at her face then aiming strong blows to her forelegs.
She felt claws sear down her face, pushing it down towards the ground, blinding her. Then sharp, hooked claws pierced her leg and pulled it out from under her. She stumbled but then looked up through the pain, locked on Elmshadow again and kept walking; each step now sent a shock of pain up her leg.
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:58 AM
Raven

Quote:
She felt claws sear down her face, pushing it down towards the ground, blinding her. Then sharp, hooked claws pierced her leg and pulled it out from under her. She stumbled but then looked up through the pain, locked on Elmshadow again and kept walking; each step now sent a shock of pain up her leg.
Elmshadow leaned back, stunned. But then he scrunched his face, jumped sideways and threw himself forward in order to bowl into her side. If he could get her down to the ground, he aimed to tear into her belly with strong forepaws.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 20th, 2021, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Elmshadow leaned back, stunned. But then he scrunched his face, jumped sideways and threw himself forward in order to bowl into her side. If he could get her down to the ground, he aimed to tear into her belly with strong forepaws.
The blow knocked her breath out of Icefall's lungs. She hit the ground hard and felt claws slash through her belly fur, searing hot strikes into her vulnerable underside. She let her body keep rolling with the impact and popped back onto her feet. Her head hung heavily as she tried to dispel the dizziness that had overtaken her mind. Her legs were splayed wide in an attempt to stay balanced. Her belly dripped into the soil, ShadowClan soil. She laughed emptily. "Am I tough enough for you yet? Do you want me now?"
Old August 20th, 2021, 01:09 AM
Raven

Quote:
The blow knocked her breath out of Icefall's lungs. She hit the ground hard and felt claws slash through her belly fur, searing hot strikes into her vulnerable underside. She let her body keep rolling with the impact and popped back onto her feet. Her head hung heavily as she tried to dispel the dizziness that had overtaken her mind. Her legs were splayed wide in an attempt to stay balanced. Her belly dripped into the soil, ShadowClan soil. She laughed emptily. "Am I tough enough for you yet? Do you want me now?"
Elmshadow straightened himself. He felt himself sinking into pity for pathetic Riverclan she-cat. He paced strongly towards her, leaning in close to her side, he meowed lowly, "No. You could never be tough enough. A tough cat would not lie down and lose. A tough cat fights for her life. You're simply pathetic. You disgust me. And you're not worth my mercy." He stepped back and looked at her in disgust, then turned his back to walk back towards camp.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 20th, 2021, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Elmshadow straightened himself. He felt himself sinking into pity for pathetic Riverclan she-cat. He paced strongly towards her, leaning in close to her side, he meowed lowly, "No. You could never be tough enough. A tough cat would not lie down and lose. A tough cat fights for her life. You're simply pathetic. You disgust me. And you're not worth my mercy." He stepped back and looked at her in disgust, then turned his back to walk back towards camp.
(Alright, this can be her last hoorah. Elmshadow can finish her in whatever way you'd like)

Icefall screeched, tears streamed down her cheeks and anger lit like a fire through her chest. With every bit of energy she could muster she pounced at the tom, spitting. How dare he turn his back? She'd get one good attack in, she'd prove herself, even if for the last time. She'd prove him wrong.