Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM

Old February 10th, 2017, 08:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

[QUOTE=Immacat;166884]
Quote:
Blackpaw nodded, he quickly make a tackle touching the cream tom Povenshout with his paws, but awkwardly fell, he didn't thought how he will land, but at least he fell with his feets touching the ground first, he sighed relieved.

(Short reply because i'm getting off)

He shook his pelt a bit,"Next time you pounce, I want you to look the opposite way you're planning on going to the attacker gets confused. And always go for their side, and dig your paws into the other cats ribs and try to knock them down." The warrior stood up straight against, facing him,"Try again, and be as quick as possible so I don't have time to react. Sometimes a running start helps."
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:28 AM

My Mood: Amazed

[QUOTE=Wolfybro;167224]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post

He shook his pelt a bit,"Next time you pounce, I want you to look the opposite way you're planning on going to the attacker gets confused. And always go for their side, and dig your paws into the other cats ribs and try to knock them down." The warrior stood up straight against, facing him,"Try again, and be as quick as possible so I don't have time to react. Sometimes a running start helps."
''I know that i'm his apprentice, but i felt like he treat me as i'm a recently 6 moon old kit apprenticed...Whatever.'' He thought, Blackpaw leaped more quickly, not looking at the eyes of his mentor, he was looking at his paw, but his icy blue eyes was lying, his target was the shoulder of his mentor, when reached his shoulder, he quickly jumped to the ground, leaving him upside down for a really short time. (a fraction of seconds)

(( @Wolfybro ))

Last edited by 731; February 11th, 2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame padded into the Training Plateau with a cheerful smile on her face. This would be her second apprentice and she was quite excited to take on challenge of training a new apprentice. Auroraflame had only briefly talked to her apprentice before, and that was at the Skyrock. She remembered telling Chirppaw to go rest herself as they would start training later that day. The deputy stopped suddenly, her gaze searching for the particular persian figure of her apprentice. She couldn't help but raise an eye in amusement as she noticed Chirppaw was grooming her fur, deep in thought. It's great to see she likes to keep clean, but too bad her efforts will most likely be wasted, Auroraflame thought, chuckling softly to herself. The ebony she-cat doubted that Chirppaw would be able to keep clean during a training session, hardly any apprentice could escape clean.

"Goodmorning Chirppaw!", Auroraflame greeted with enthusiasm as she approached her apprentice. Ideas ran through her head as Auroraflame debated with herself over which basic training move they should do. "Today we'll be starting with some basics", the deputy announced. She paused for a moment, making her final decision. "We'll start by seeing what you might already know", the she-cat then continued. She decided it would be best for her if she could see what Chirppaw already knew. Hopefully, she would be able to help her improve with any incorrectly done actions. "Show me anything you might know about hunting", Auroraflame said with an encouraging smile. If Chirppaw didn't know anything about hunting, the deputy would gladly teach her every move and tip she knew. Afterall, that was what she was supposed to do.
Chirppaw was in between long stokes of her tongue when Auroraflame came into view. She sat bolt upright and flashed a welcoming and kind smile. "Hello Auroraflame!" He meowed happily, her voice having a weird kit like squeak to it. At the sound of her voice she became inwardly disgusted. She wasn't a kit anymore and she couldn't act or sound like one either. She cleared her throat and made a mental note to make sure that the squeak thing didn't happen again. She couldn't be sounding immature, especially not in front of the deputy. She cast one last glance down to her long bushy pelt and forced a shrug. It bothered her that her fur wasn't straight, clean and exactly like it was supposed to be, but she would have to put that off for now. She turned her honey colored gaze to face the Ebony warrior before her, her face growing serious. This was when training would truly begin, the time she would actually start to feel like a true apprentice of Skyclan.

As she listed she kept her stance loose and casual. She didn't want to show Auroraflame that she was nervous, overly excited, or too much of anything. Of course this was all because she felt the need to act older than she truly was, but that was a different story. Hunting, okay, well, there was the time where I saw a couple kits with the crouch thingy, but I've never really tried it before, so let's go for it. Hopefully I won't look completely mouse brained. She thought anxiously. In reply she said nothing, only a curt nod of her head. She crouched down, calling back to memory the image of the kits stalking each other like prey. She inhaled deeply as her front paws gently splayed out in front of her. Her hind legs were tense and almost in a standing position still. Her long fluffy tail waved straight out behind her, almost like a snake, and her fur was brushing the loose dirt below her. She withheld a disgusted mutter as she felt the dirt work its way into her fur. Great more hours of cleaning my fur for me tonight. she kept her gaze even and expressionless, but she turned to look to Auroraflame. "I've never really done anything like this before, only seen it once or twice in the camp." She explained rather bash fully.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:57 PM
whats up danger?

[QUOTE=Immacat;167629]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post

''I know that i'm his apprentice, but i felt like he treat me as i'm a recently 6 moon old kit apprenticed...Whatever.'' He thought, Blackpaw leaped more quickly, not looking at the eyes of his mentor, he was looking at his paw, but his icy blue eyes was lying, his target was the shoulder of his mentor, when reached his shoulder, he quickly jumped to the ground, leaving him upside down for a really short time. (a fraction of seconds)

(( @Wolfybro ))
Povenshout was tipped over a bit and flopped on his side with a thump with the force in his side that Blackpaw had given him. He stood up,slightly winded and shook his pelt of any dirt,"Good job!" he mewed breathlessly. He looked towards a near by tree and looked back at Blackpaw,"This is more of an advanced move, I'm sure you'll be better at it then me." he chuckled. He snagged a near by piece of moss and placed it a little ways away from the tree. He backed up, and ran straight for the tree,jumping on it but twisting his body and pushed off with his hind legs, landing square on the moss,"It's good for when your attacker is facing you and you want to get behind then and one their back."
Old February 12th, 2017, 08:39 AM

[QUOTE=Wolfybro;168514]
Quote:
Povenshout was tipped over a bit and flopped on his side with a thump with the force in his side that Blackpaw had given him. He stood up,slightly winded and shook his pelt of any dirt,"Good job!" he mewed breathlessly. He looked towards a near by tree and looked back at Blackpaw,"This is more of an advanced move, I'm sure you'll be better at it then me." he chuckled. He snagged a near by piece of moss and placed it a little ways away from the tree. He backed up, and ran straight for the tree,jumping on it but twisting his body and pushed off with his hind legs, landing square on the moss,"It's good for when your attacker is facing you and you want to get behind then and one their back."
The skinny tom observed his mentor quietly, ''If i don't have moss?'' he meowed curious, observing each movement of Povenshout, ''A bunch of times fight is not important, because anothers cats didn't attack the rogues or loners, for an example, i was welcomed here...'' he thought, instantly, he was diving in his thoughts, Blackpaw lost his attention to Povenshout very fast...
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:38 PM
whats up danger?

[QUOTE=Immacat;169183]
Quote:

The skinny tom observed his mentor quietly, ''If i don't have moss?'' he meowed curious, observing each movement of Povenshout, ''A bunch of times fight is not important, because anothers cats didn't attack the rogues or loners, for an example, i was welcomed here...'' he thought, instantly, he was diving in his thoughts, Blackpaw lost his attention to Povenshout very fast...
Povenshout looked at him,"Well in real combat that piece of moss is a cat." he mewed looking from him to the piece of moss on the ground. He shuffled where the moss was and looked towards him,"You can try the move on me if you'd like."
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=Wolfybro;169711]
Quote:
Povenshout looked at him,"Well in real combat that piece of moss is a cat." he mewed looking from him to the piece of moss on the ground. He shuffled where the moss was and looked towards him,"You can try the move on me if you'd like."
''Ok'' he quickly meowed, he tried to copy what Povenshout did, he ran straight on the tree, but he leaped wrong and accidentally hit his face in the tree, the tom got down when unsheated his claws, scratching the tree very slowly.
Old February 13th, 2017, 10:40 AM
whats up danger?

[QUOTE=Immacat;169728]
Quote:

''Ok'' he quickly meowed, he tried to copy what Povenshout did, he ran straight on the tree, but he leaped wrong and accidentally hit his face in the tree, the tom got down when unsheated his claws, scratching the tree very slowly.
Povenshout wipped around to face the apprentice,padding closer to him as he slide down the tree,"Are you alright Blackpaw? You didn't get hurt did you?" slight concern lacing his tone. This was his first apprentice and he had already messed it up,atleast,thats what he felt like. He hoped the other cat wasn't injured and was okay.
Old February 13th, 2017, 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=Wolfybro;170745]
Quote:
Povenshout wipped around to face the apprentice,padding closer to him as he slide down the tree,"Are you alright Blackpaw? You didn't get hurt did you?" slight concern lacing his tone. This was his first apprentice and he had already messed it up,atleast,thats what he felt like. He hoped the other cat wasn't injured and was okay.
''Yes i'm'' he meowed, the tom distanced a bit from the tree, ''Can you show me a attack more easy to do?'' he meowed, and sat, paying attention to Povenshout.
Old February 13th, 2017, 03:08 PM
whats up danger?

[QUOTE=Immacat;170768]
Quote:

''Yes i'm'' he meowed, the tom distanced a bit from the tree, ''Can you show me a attack more easy to do?'' he meowed, and sat, paying attention to Povenshout.
"Sure,we can always come back to that move another time." the tom mewed. He stood infront of the smaller cat,his blue eyes gazing at him,"With this move you're trying to unbalance your attacker with your paws instead of tackling them,incase you can't jump in the situation." he explained. He lowered himself so he was level and used his front paws to bat and his front legs,curling his paws around them and giving them a gentle tug to unbalance him.