Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM

Old February 9th, 2017, 07:58 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"We'll try a few moves sure, then practice a hunting crouch and see if we can bring back anything to the fresh kill pile." he mewed,"Though I'm a terrible hunter so i can promise anything." he chuckled. He made his way over to a more clear spot in the platu,tail twitching,"Ready to start?"
Blackpaw was happy, and sighed relieved, he nodded in agreement, ''Should i start? he meowed, unsheathing his claws, pratically dug in the ground, the cream tom moved his tail, he chuckled a bit when his mentor said that he was a bad hunter, this makes him feel more comfortable.
Old February 9th, 2017, 08:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
Blackpaw was happy, and sighed relieved, he nodded in agreement, ''Should i start? he meowed, unsheathing his claws, pratically dug in the ground, the cream tom moved his tail, he chuckled a bit when his mentor said that he was a bad hunter, this makes him feel more comfortable.
"Shealth those claws of yours buddy," the warrior mewed,"when training you never use your claws, only in real battles." he shifted so his legs were spread apart more,so it'd be hard to knock him down, his tail swiped across the ground. The warrior nodded,"Show me what you got."
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
"Shealth those claws of yours buddy," the warrior mewed,"when training you never use your claws, only in real battles." he shifted so his legs were spread apart more,so it'd be hard to knock him down, his tail swiped across the ground. The warrior nodded,"Show me what you got."
Blackpaw nodded in agreement, he sheathed his claws, and leaped, opening a bit his mouth, yellowish teeths revealing, muscles appearing to leap, when he jumped, he gave an tackle in the shoulder with his head, Blackpaw felt a slightly pain, but he was okay, Blackpaw observed with curiosity his mentor, eyes gleaming, it was not the best attack, but maybe this could help him in studying how Povenshout would react, and maybe he could give a tip about battle, the lack of training in fight as a loner was bad, and maybe this training could award that days.
Old February 10th, 2017, 09:48 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Blackpaw nodded in agreement, he sheathed his claws, and leaped, opening a bit his mouth, yellowish teeths revealing, muscles appearing to leap, when he jumped, he gave an tackle in the shoulder with his head, Blackpaw felt a slightly pain, but he was okay, Blackpaw observed with curiosity his mentor, eyes gleaming, it was not the best attack, but maybe this could help him in studying how Povenshout would react, and maybe he could give a tip about battle, the lack of training in fight as a loner was bad, and maybe this training could award that days.

Blackpaws head his the toms shoulder which caused him to wobble slightly, but not by much. His body shifted so he wouldn't fall. "Next time, make your jump quickier, I could tell you were going to jump," he mewed,"And instead of using your head, use your paws. It'll knock me down I'm sure." he smiled,"Try again."
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:

Blackpaws head his the toms shoulder which caused him to wobble slightly, but not by much. His body shifted so he wouldn't fall. "Next time, make your jump quickier, I could tell you were going to jump," he mewed,"And instead of using your head, use your paws. It'll knock me down I'm sure." he smiled,"Try again."
The small tom nodded, he is not very quicker, so maybe a attack with brute force could help, but his weight did not help with this, so, it's better try the same attack, ''but like a surprise?...'' he asked to himself completing what the narrator was saying, he quickly jumped into the back of his mentor, and stayed on top of the back, Blackpaw thought that using his claws would help, but well, Povenshout prohibited, and the siamese cat put his fangs in Povenshout.
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:37 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
The small tom nodded, he is not very quicker, so maybe a attack with brute force could help, but his weight did not help with this, so, it's better try the same attack, ''but like a surprise?...'' he asked to himself completing what the narrator was saying, he quickly jumped into the back of his mentor, and stayed on top of the back, Blackpaw thought that using his claws would help, but well, Povenshout prohibited, and the siamese cat put his fangs in Povenshout.

Povenshout immediately hissed at the feeling of Blackpaw biting his scruff, he forgot to prohibit his fangs to, as in training you are not allowed to hurt one another, only in real combat. He immediately leaned over and flopped on his side, and standing back up again in hope he had thrown the apprentice off.
Old February 10th, 2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:

Povenshout immediately hissed at the feeling of Blackpaw biting his scruff, he forgot to prohibit his fangs to, as in training you are not allowed to hurt one another, only in real combat. He immediately leaned over and flopped on his side, and standing back up again in hope he had thrown the apprentice off.
Blackpaw fell in the ground, the humor of his mentor changed very fast, in his face, a unexpressive expression, in his mind, questions, and a scream of surprise, Povenshout looked like a friendly guy, who never do something like that, but obviously, he could be furious, ''Sorry, but how could i train a fight without claws and fangs?'' he meowed, rising up.
Old February 10th, 2017, 02:15 PM
whats up danger?

[QUOTE=Immacat;166814]Blackpaw fell in the ground, the humor of his mentor changed very fast, in his face, a unexpressive expression, in his mind, questions, and a scream of surprise, Povenshout looked like a friendly guy, who never do something like that, but obviously, he could be furious, ''Sorry, but how could i train a fight without claws and fangs?'' he meowed, rising up.[
/QUOTE]
"It's the warrior code," he mewed,"For battle training we practice pounces, swipes and tackles but we never train with claws and bites is all." he explained. He shook the negative tension off,as he was usually never serious but when injured is the only time he is. "Let's try something more simple first, like tackling."
Old February 10th, 2017, 03:26 PM

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Blackpaw fell in the ground, the humor of his mentor changed very fast, in his face, a unexpressive expression, in his mind, questions, and a scream of surprise, Povenshout looked like a friendly guy, who never do something like that, but obviously, he could be furious, ''Sorry, but how could i train a fight without claws and fangs?'' he meowed, rising up.[
/QUOTE]
"It's the warrior code," he mewed,"For battle training we practice pounces, swipes and tackles but we never train with claws and bites is all." he explained. He shook the negative tension off,as he was usually never serious but when injured is the only time he is. "Let's try something more simple first, like tackling."
Blackpaw nodded, he quickly make a tackle touching the cream tom Povenshout with his paws, but awkwardly fell, he didn't thought how he will land, but at least he fell with his feets touching the ground first, he sighed relieved.

(Short reply because i'm getting off)

Last edited by 731; February 10th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old February 10th, 2017, 04:22 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Empress Of Evil
Chirppaw padded warily into the training area, her long well groomed pelt messed up and knotted. She looked down at the cream colored fur and released a grunt of disgust. She hated, above anything else, having a messy pelt. It wasn't her fault that she was almost completely devoted to her fur, her mother he started it, by teaching her how to groom it, how to care for it, and why she had too care for it. After that, she just took it on and couldn't help herself, plus she hated when it got tangles because they hurt when she had to work them out later. Her warm honey colored hues scanned the area, with no sign of her mentor. She shrugged and turned down to straighten out her pelt. With each stroke she placed, she purred. This had just become habit for her. Her pelt mattered almost everything to her. It was a display of beauty for her, and also a way to flaunt out to her piers. She liked showing off her beautiful fur, it made her feel special.

As Chirppaw cleaned her creamy fur, her thoughts began rolling, and she realized how hard this was probably going to be for her. She liked being in control. She liked making the orders. She liked telling others what to do and what not to do. Sure she was proud that Grousestar had assigned Auroraflame to be her mentor, and she had always assumed that she would be easy going on a friend. But the more she thought, the more insecurities worked their way in. Maybe it wasn't a good thing after all. What if the best apprentices get assigned to regular warriors because they don't need that much help. Then that would make the worst apprentices the ones of the leader and deputy, with the worst of the worst assigned as medicine cat because, seriously, who wanted to spend all day cramped inside a filthy smelly den treating disgusting cuts and horrible sicknesses? Sure the medicine cats were necessary, but never would she ever want to spend time there, yuck!
Auroraflame padded into the Training Plateau with a cheerful smile on her face. This would be her second apprentice and she was quite excited to take on challenge of training a new apprentice. Auroraflame had only briefly talked to her apprentice before, and that was at the Skyrock. She remembered telling Chirppaw to go rest herself as they would start training later that day. The deputy stopped suddenly, her gaze searching for the particular persian figure of her apprentice. She couldn't help but raise an eye in amusement as she noticed Chirppaw was grooming her fur, deep in thought. It's great to see she likes to keep clean, but too bad her efforts will most likely be wasted, Auroraflame thought, chuckling softly to herself. The ebony she-cat doubted that Chirppaw would be able to keep clean during a training session, hardly any apprentice could escape clean.

"Goodmorning Chirppaw!", Auroraflame greeted with enthusiasm as she approached her apprentice. Ideas ran through her head as Auroraflame debated with herself over which basic training move they should do. "Today we'll be starting with some basics", the deputy announced. She paused for a moment, making her final decision. "We'll start by seeing what you might already know", the she-cat then continued. She decided it would be best for her if she could see what Chirppaw already knew. Hopefully, she would be able to help her improve with any incorrectly done actions. "Show me anything you might know about hunting", Auroraflame said with an encouraging smile. If Chirppaw didn't know anything about hunting, the deputy would gladly teach her every move and tip she knew. Afterall, that was what she was supposed to do.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen