Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM

Old March 20th, 2017, 09:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Azulpaw would had snapped ferociously at the blue cat beside him, curled around him as if he were a helpless kit. Yet he enjoyed being locked into her embrace. It was the first time she had willingly touched him without the idea disgusting her. He was frustrated at what she said earlier. How dare she accused him of not caring about her? Was he not getting abused for it? Was he not keeping his mouth shut because he knew Alabasterpaw carried out her threats. The sinister cat needed to be stop. He couldn’t stop her now, but he could stay away from her--from all of them until he gained the strength to protect himself.

‘’Oh? Now you lost your confidence?’’ He rasped. ‘’Real funny just how earlier you said you would be by his side until he was ready to let you go. But clearly you’re by my side. Bluepaw is not going to be happy about this if he sees you tangled with me.’’ The tom quietly stated, sternness tainted in his voice. He picked up his head and turned to her. ‘’Do you want to see me in more pain? Do you want to see Bluepaw attack me because you’re all over me?’’ He didn’t want to say the words to her, but they were true. He would had said anything to get rid of her honestly. He didn’t want her near him. And, as her statement, ‘’Tell me who did this.’’ came back in his head, he stared long and hard at her. She knew who did this. She just didn’t want to believe it.

Azulpaw gulped and he turned away. He struggled to unwrap himself from her, and her quiet apologies brought surprise in his eyes. She was sorry? She was sorry as if she knew. It was her fault, as if she knew. So, why did she feel as if she needed to ask him who did it, if she clearly knew who done it?

Azulpaw made a grunting noise from his slight movement. He was angry, and he shot out his frustration at her, hoping that his words would inflict some pain where she would go away completely and leave him be. ‘’Did you REALLY just have the nerve to say that I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU?’’ He seethed, his lungs hurt. He felt as if they were burning from every intake, but he had to get his frustration out. ‘’That’s very mouse-brained to say, Asterpaw! If I didn’t care about you, I wouldn’t have stuck around longer! I wouldn’t care about your opinions! I wouldn’t be annoying you--in fact, I would ignore you! You would be nonexistent to me! If I didn’t care, don’t you think I wouldn’t care that you WANT to actually be with my friend? I may be hurt physically, but that doesn’t bother me. What’s bothering me right now is that you’re causing my emotional pain! You’re killing me, you’re draining me, you’re destroying me, Asterpaw! And, I don’t want you to! I hate that I met you! I hate that I didn’t keep my distance! I hate EVERYTHING that happened between us! And, you say I DON’T care? If I didn’t care, I wouldn’t...be in this condition.’’ He stopped. His eyes were a glossy yellow--something they haven’t been in a long while. He felt offended that Asterpaw thought he didn’t care.

He stayed silent for a while, just thinking, before he added. ‘’You want to know who’s doing this? You. It’s you who is hurting me.’’ He felt that it was her. After all, he told her to stay away, but she didn’t. And, he knew that if Bluepaw or Alabasterpaw seen them this way, they wouldn’t be afraid to attack him--possibly kill him.

Bluepaw barred his teeth at Alabasterpaw, ‘’Obviously, idiot!’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’But there are other ways to approach this. I mean, after all, you can’t be convicted if you killed him outside the clans, now would it, silly girl.’’ At her next question, he only hushed her. He sat on his haunches, looking into the distance. He knew Asterpaw was still with Azulpaw, but why would she be gone for long? He needed her here with him. She was his. Not Azulpaw’s. ‘’Why should she care for someone who will be dead in due time? With me around, I’m sure she’ll be able to move on quickly.’’ He stated cockily. ‘’As for you...I don’t know what you’d do. After I get Asterpaw, and you kill Azulpaw, it wouldn’t matter. Live on with your merry life, but stay away from us. I don’t want your bad intention rubbing off on our kits.’’

Bluepaw delicately groomed his paw bringing it over his head, and his blue orbs started at the attractive feline across from him. ‘’Just do your job and stop worrying about mines, Alabasterpaw.’’ He wanted to follow after Asterpaw, just to check up on her whereabouts, but he would wait a little longer...Alabasterpaw was right about them becoming closer...the pain would be worthwhile in the end.
Asterpaw flinched, a shudder running through her blue pelt. She lifted her head to look at him, her own hues seemingly void of emotion. It was all too much...too much. "Oh, so I can't care about anyone else now? I didn't say he would be my only friend, nor that I would be by his side all day every day. And I can't help it if I don't love him. At least I'm willing to make him happy, and I will stay with him-- even if I don't love him. Because unlike you, I'm willing to give up the life I want to have to help your friend." She snapped, jerking away from him. So that was the kind of thanks she was going to get from this cat. She had come, trying to help-- and was this really her fault? Maybe she was wrong. Maybe she apologized too soon. Well, never mind. It wouldn't matter. "Is that what you think I want? So sorry I'm 'all over you.' Guess I had get off-- and once again, I do apologize." She mewed sarcastically, taking a couple of steps backwards. It was all she could do to remain calm. She no longer felt bad. She was fine now-- her panicked moment was over.

His speech shocked her. And not like the emotional type of shock-- this one was one she felt, and it literally sent her staggering backwards. For a moment she just stood there. And then she did one thing that she hated herself for. She began to cry-- again. That was it. She was so done. So now she knew the truth-- well, part of it. She turned her face away so he couldn't see her. She didn't want him to. "Alright. Okay. I'm sorry I've 'broken' you. I'm sorry any of this happened. And I'm sorry you hate that we met-- or perhaps it would be better to say that you hate me? That's what you meant. And if you care about me at all, then you'll stop this and tell someone who did it. Because if it's who I think it is-- we're going to have a very serious talk. Unless you'd rather I torture her for you?" Her voice reached a level of sarcasm that was almost pained, and her expression showed that she was not physically, but emotionally pained quite a bit.

"Look at me." She mewed in a quiet voice, a shaky one, and then pinned her ears back to her head. "Look at me! I'm not someone you should be 'protecting'-- if this even has anything to do with me. I can handle my own. And I can't believe that you can tell me I'm hurting you emotionally. How is that even possible? What did I do-- was it the part where I was pinned to the ground by my sister? Oh, how about the part when I was acting with your best friend to make my sister jealous? Here's a good one-- how about the part where I'm willing to throw away my life to make up for one stupid mistake my sister made? Or is it all of the above?" She asked. She wasn't expecting an answer. Of course none of these would hurt him. Every one of those she had done without thinking about herself. Asterpaw was not, by nature, a selfish cat. So how she was hurting him? She had no idea. At his words an expression of disbelief and sorrow crossed her features. It made her look older...and more vulnerable, somehow. "Then I guess you were right." She mewed in a low voice, pausing before continuing-- "We shouldn't have met. I'll stay 'out of your way' from now on." She turned, padding away, without another glance back.

An expression of anger crossed the she cat's face and Alabasterpaw dug her claws into the dirt. "Don't ever call me that. Understood?" She asked in the lowest voice possible. She didn't care if Asterpaw was her sister...the best way to get back at someone was by hurting the cat they loved most. Hurting the cat they loved most...so she was doing this all wrong. If she really wanted to hurt Azulpaw, maybe she should be hurting Asterpaw instead. "Leaving the Clan might not be such a bad idea. I mean...you don't really want other toms eyeing Asterpaw even after Azulpaw's dead, do you? It'll take time for her to fall in love. And by then, since she seems to have developed a sudden knack for it...she might catch-- oh, two or three other toms' eye." Alabasterpaw remarked casually, digging her claws into the dirt and staring down at them. They were no longer a perfect clear. They were dirty...and soon they wouldn't just have dust on them.

Asterpaw was tired of going back and forth, but she was sure this would be her last trip. Now that she knew-- now that Azulpaw had said all those hurtful things to her-- maybe he would belong on his own. She knew better then to care. There was still evidence of tears on her face, but they were less obvious then they had been earlier. She took a seat next to Bluepaw, shooting him a weary smile. "He's pretty beat up. Don't know how it happened." She lied, shooting a curious glance in her sister's direction. She was glad to be with a cat who seemed like they had good intentions. A cat who actually loved her. "You were right." She whispered to the multi-colored tom, leaning against him slightly as though he were her only support. "He really is just a jerk." She finished, with a swallow, her voice shaking just a little as she spoke the words. Maybe I like pompous jerks. Her own words played back in her head, and she shook them aside. Yeah? Well looks like I have to figure out which side of that 'maybe' I'm on. She thought, the tip of her tail twitching thoughtfully.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 20th, 2017, 11:33 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Asterpaw flinched, a shudder running through her blue pelt. She lifted her head to look at him, her own hues seemingly void of emotion. It was all too much...too much. "Oh, so I can't care about anyone else now? I didn't say he would be my only friend, nor that I would be by his side all day every day. And I can't help it if I don't love him. At least I'm willing to make him happy, and I will stay with him-- even if I don't love him. Because unlike you, I'm willing to give up the life I want to have to help your friend." She snapped, jerking away from him. So that was the kind of thanks she was going to get from this cat. She had come, trying to help-- and was this really her fault? Maybe she was wrong. Maybe she apologized too soon. Well, never mind. It wouldn't matter. "Is that what you think I want? So sorry I'm 'all over you.' Guess I had get off-- and once again, I do apologize." She mewed sarcastically, taking a couple of steps backwards. It was all she could do to remain calm. She no longer felt bad. She was fine now-- her panicked moment was over.

His speech shocked her. And not like the emotional type of shock-- this one was one she felt, and it literally sent her staggering backwards. For a moment she just stood there. And then she did one thing that she hated herself for. She began to cry-- again. That was it. She was so done. So now she knew the truth-- well, part of it. She turned her face away so he couldn't see her. She didn't want him to. "Alright. Okay. I'm sorry I've 'broken' you. I'm sorry any of this happened. And I'm sorry you hate that we met-- or perhaps it would be better to say that you hate me? That's what you meant. And if you care about me at all, then you'll stop this and tell someone who did it. Because if it's who I think it is-- we're going to have a very serious talk. Unless you'd rather I torture her for you?" Her voice reached a level of sarcasm that was almost pained, and her expression showed that she was not physically, but emotionally pained quite a bit.

"Look at me." She mewed in a quiet voice, a shaky one, and then pinned her ears back to her head. "Look at me! I'm not someone you should be 'protecting'-- if this even has anything to do with me. I can handle my own. And I can't believe that you can tell me I'm hurting you emotionally. How is that even possible? What did I do-- was it the part where I was pinned to the ground by my sister? Oh, how about the part when I was acting with your best friend to make my sister jealous? Here's a good one-- how about the part where I'm willing to throw away my life to make up for one stupid mistake my sister made? Or is it all of the above?" She asked. She wasn't expecting an answer. Of course none of these would hurt him. Every one of those she had done without thinking about herself. Asterpaw was not, by nature, a selfish cat. So how she was hurting him? She had no idea. At his words an expression of disbelief and sorrow crossed her features. It made her look older...and more vulnerable, somehow. "Then I guess you were right." She mewed in a low voice, pausing before continuing-- "We shouldn't have met. I'll stay 'out of your way' from now on." She turned, padding away, without another glance back.

An expression of anger crossed the she cat's face and Alabasterpaw dug her claws into the dirt. "Don't ever call me that. Understood?" She asked in the lowest voice possible. She didn't care if Asterpaw was her sister...the best way to get back at someone was by hurting the cat they loved most. Hurting the cat they loved most...so she was doing this all wrong. If she really wanted to hurt Azulpaw, maybe she should be hurting Asterpaw instead. "Leaving the Clan might not be such a bad idea. I mean...you don't really want other toms eyeing Asterpaw even after Azulpaw's dead, do you? It'll take time for her to fall in love. And by then, since she seems to have developed a sudden knack for it...she might catch-- oh, two or three other toms' eye." Alabasterpaw remarked casually, digging her claws into the dirt and staring down at them. They were no longer a perfect clear. They were dirty...and soon they wouldn't just have dust on them.

Asterpaw was tired of going back and forth, but she was sure this would be her last trip. Now that she knew-- now that Azulpaw had said all those hurtful things to her-- maybe he would belong on his own. She knew better then to care. There was still evidence of tears on her face, but they were less obvious then they had been earlier. She took a seat next to Bluepaw, shooting him a weary smile. "He's pretty beat up. Don't know how it happened." She lied, shooting a curious glance in her sister's direction. She was glad to be with a cat who seemed like they had good intentions. A cat who actually loved her. "You were right." She whispered to the multi-colored tom, leaning against him slightly as though he were her only support. "He really is just a jerk." She finished, with a swallow, her voice shaking just a little as she spoke the words. Maybe I like pompous jerks. Her own words played back in her head, and she shook them aside. Yeah? Well looks like I have to figure out which side of that 'maybe' I'm on. She thought, the tip of her tail twitching thoughtfully.
Azulpaw sighed in relief. He knew his words had some impact on her--and hers had a lot of impact on him, but he was happy. A sad type of happy, but the feeling was there as she turned away. He hoped that he wouldn't see her again, that she would live contentedly with Bluepaw, and if she chose to leave Bluepaw, then she would find happiest with someone else. He was left in the cold. He was left in the dark. He put his head down, over his paws, and stared as she walked away. She didn't once glance back and that's when he knew...she was done. She was done with caring. She was done with helping. And, most definitely she was done with him.

"It's for the better." He quietly said. "At least I wouldn't have to worry about Alabasterpaw anymore. I'm staying away from her sister now, so Asterpaw could be safe." He nodded. Azulpaw felt like he was doing the right thing. Keeping Asterpaw safe was the first concern in his mind. And if he had to stop seeing her for her to be safe, then he would gladly drop all contact with the blue cat.

As he began to flutter his eyes constantly, in the distance he could make out a small silhouette. Soon enough, the figure was running towards him, her ears in alert. Silverpaw's expression held worry and she looked around at his body to notice any bruises. He did look pretty beaten up. "Got into another fight with Bluepaw?" She asked, her voice playful but held a twinge of concern. Azulpaw tried to laugh, but grunted instead. He couldn't speak. That speech he gave Asterpaw--drained every energy in his being away. Silverpaw didn't need him to say anything, instead she just laid by his side, leaning into him to support him, and she delicately began grooming his pelt in a protective way. She was the younger of the two, but she always played the sisterly part as if she were the eldest. "You're all filthy!" She exclaimed as her rough tongue groomed his pelt.

"Ow." He winced at her touch. "Please be gentle."

"It seems as if a stampede ran you over. What happened?"

Azulpaw didn't know how to reply or what to say as to how this situation came to be. He honestly didn't think the small silver Bengal would understand anyway. "My mouth." That simple answer would suffice. After all, Silverpaw knew exactly how cruel Azulpaw could be with his words. Even she had to smack him around for constant insulting or being sarcastic when it wasn't needed.

"Seems like you got serve right. How does your own medicine taste?" She gently began roaming her paw over the lining of his back. Her voice was soft, and she was gentle. Azulpaw relaxed at her touch and words. He could had been this way with Asterpaw, but he knew what would be best. For the both of him.

And yet...did he truly deserve it?

"It tastes like...bitter hope. False dreams. Crushed feelings. Broken hearts." Why was he rambling on about such?

Silverpaw perked her ears, almost wanting to giggle softly. "Sounds like you had caught some feelings." She remarked.

"What? Come on, Silv. You know I never catch feelings." Azulpaw grunted again, and he shifted over so that he was laying on his side. "I can't afford catering to all these she-cats' attention."

Silverpaw playfully swatted him with a paw to the cheek. The tom flinched, but remained where he was. Then, she grew serious. "You mean that one she-cat from earlier? Which one was it?"

Azulpaw shrugged. "It doesn't matter anymore. I lost all my friends-"

"Bluepaw!?" Silverpaw asked, her eyes widening. Even she knew how close the two were. They did everything together. Just how much did she exactly miss?

Azulpaw inhaled deeply, and regretted from the rising pain. "All of them."

Silverpaw gently rubbed his cheek with her paw. He purred at the other apprentice's tender touch. "You'll always have me. I'll never leave you, no matter how much of a jerk or how much of an fox-brained you could be, but you were always there for me anyway, and if you want me to, I'll march right up to that low-life friend of yours and knock some sense into him!" Azulpaw wanted to laugh at her, but he found her care amusing--and comforting. He didn't want her to get involved with the mess that he blamed himself, so he shook his head. "I don't want you to be apart of this situation, Silv. Bluepaw found a she-cat that will take good care of him."

"What happen to those she-cats anyway? I thought at least one was reserved for you." The silver Bengal shrugged, and she curled herself once more around Azulpaw. He didn't know how to best answer her question. He had to use his words carefully, so that she would understand. Then again, why did he have to explain it to her?

Azulpaw only huffed, "Well...the strong always win and the weak are cast out, left alone to die." Perhaps he was a bit dramatic, but he felt in that situation that they had left him to die. All he had to do was wait for the vultures. But instead he was rescued by an Angel.

Asterpaw.

Only he chased her away.

Bluepaw half-listened to Alabasterpaw, and half-wondering why Asterpaw was taking so long. His ears perked at the white feline's words. "I don't have time to wait." He snapped at her, feeling his claws unsheath. "If I knew Azulpaw well...I'd know that he would do anything for Asterpaw." He gave a light shrugged. He didn't want to give her any ideas, because he knew that he would also do anything for the blue cat. She was in his grasp now. Something delicate to hold onto and cherish. He slitted his eyes, "And DON'T even think about it. If you harm a speck of dust on Asterpaw, I'll rip you out myself." He threatened the feline before he saw Asterpaw coming into view. Immediately he changed his expression to innocent-like, but he held a true genuine happiness at seeing her.

"Oh, you don't care that he's hurt?" The to asked, slightly surprised. He gave Alabasterpaw a hidden grin with his eyes. He wondered what she would do next. As Asterpaw leaned him to him, he lightly nuzzled her. "Jerks are stupid, aren't they? I mean they're mean. I wouldn't think it was your forte."

Bluepaw noticed that he had both of the females on his side, and Azulpaw laid no where in sight. He wondered if they were truly done with him--he hoped that Asterpaw hated the other tom's guts. He figured something happened between them and she took off and a hurry, mad.

"So, are we finished with my dear friend...for good?" He asked, eyeing each of the felines. He well knew that Alabasterpaw wasn't done yet, but Asterpaw was a different story. They had got into an argument before...then they made up as if nothing happened between them! Was it going to stay a repeating cycle? He hoped not. He knew Azulpaw could be charming if he wanted to. He could swept the female without even noticing it. Bluepaw couldn't let that happen, and as he allowed his claws to graze the ground below, one thought coursed through his mind: I'm going to kill him if Alabasterpaw doesn't.
Old March 20th, 2017, 12:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw sighed in relief. He knew his words had some impact on her--and hers had a lot of impact on him, but he was happy. A sad type of happy, but the feeling was there as she turned away. He hoped that he wouldn't see her again, that she would live contentedly with Bluepaw, and if she chose to leave Bluepaw, then she would find happiest with someone else. He was left in the cold. He was left in the dark. He put his head down, over his paws, and stared as she walked away. She didn't once glance back and that's when he knew...she was done. She was done with caring. She was done with helping. And, most definitely she was done with him.

"It's for the better." He quietly said. "At least I wouldn't have to worry about Alabasterpaw anymore. I'm staying away from her sister now, so Asterpaw could be safe." He nodded. Azulpaw felt like he was doing the right thing. Keeping Asterpaw safe was the first concern in his mind. And if he had to stop seeing her for her to be safe, then he would gladly drop all contact with the blue cat.

As he began to flutter his eyes constantly, in the distance he could make out a small silhouette. Soon enough, the figure was running towards him, her ears in alert. Silverpaw's expression held worry and she looked around at his body to notice any bruises. He did look pretty beaten up. "Got into another fight with Bluepaw?" She asked, her voice playful but held a twinge of concern. Azulpaw tried to laugh, but grunted instead. He couldn't speak. That speech he gave Asterpaw--drained every energy in his being away. Silverpaw didn't need him to say anything, instead she just laid by his side, leaning into him to support him, and she delicately began grooming his pelt in a protective way. She was the younger of the two, but she always played the sisterly part as if she were the eldest. "You're all filthy!" She exclaimed as her rough tongue groomed his pelt.

"Ow." He winced at her touch. "Please be gentle."

"It seems as if a stampede ran you over. What happened?"

Azulpaw didn't know how to reply or what to say as to how this situation came to be. He honestly didn't think the small silver Bengal would understand anyway. "My mouth." That simple answer would suffice. After all, Silverpaw knew exactly how cruel Azulpaw could be with his words. Even she had to smack him around for constant insulting or being sarcastic when it wasn't needed.

"Seems like you got serve right. How does your own medicine taste?" She gently began roaming her paw over the lining of his back. Her voice was soft, and she was gentle. Azulpaw relaxed at her touch and words. He could had been this way with Asterpaw, but he knew what would be best. For the both of him.

And yet...did he truly deserve it?

"It tastes like...bitter hope. False dreams. Crushed feelings. Broken hearts." Why was he rambling on about such?

Silverpaw perked her ears, almost wanting to giggle softly. "Sounds like you had caught some feelings." She remarked.

"What? Come on, Silv. You know I never catch feelings." Azulpaw grunted again, and he shifted over so that he was laying on his side. "I can't afford catering to all these she-cats' attention."

Silverpaw playfully swatted him with a paw to the cheek. The tom flinched, but remained where he was. Then, she grew serious. "You mean that one she-cat from earlier? Which one was it?"

Azulpaw shrugged. "It doesn't matter anymore. I lost all my friends-"

"Bluepaw!?" Silverpaw asked, her eyes widening. Even she knew how close the two were. They did everything together. Just how much did she exactly miss?

Azulpaw inhaled deeply, and regretted from the rising pain. "All of them."

Silverpaw gently rubbed his cheek with her paw. He purred at the other apprentice's tender touch. "You'll always have me. I'll never leave you, no matter how much of a jerk or how much of an fox-brained you could be, but you were always there for me anyway, and if you want me to, I'll march right up to that low-life friend of yours and knock some sense into him!" Azulpaw wanted to laugh at her, but he found her care amusing--and comforting. He didn't want her to get involved with the mess that he blamed himself, so he shook his head. "I don't want you to be apart of this situation, Silv. Bluepaw found a she-cat that will take good care of him."

"What happen to those she-cats anyway? I thought at least one was reserved for you." The silver Bengal shrugged, and she curled herself once more around Azulpaw. He didn't know how to best answer her question. He had to use his words carefully, so that she would understand. Then again, why did he have to explain it to her?

Azulpaw only huffed, "Well...the strong always win and the weak are cast out, left alone to die." Perhaps he was a bit dramatic, but he felt in that situation that they had left him to die. All he had to do was wait for the vultures. But instead he was rescued by an Angel.

Asterpaw.

Only he chased her away.

Bluepaw half-listened to Alabasterpaw, and half-wondering why Asterpaw was taking so long. His ears perked at the white feline's words. "I don't have time to wait." He snapped at her, feeling his claws unsheath. "If I knew Azulpaw well...I'd know that he would do anything for Asterpaw." He gave a light shrugged. He didn't want to give her any ideas, because he knew that he would also do anything for the blue cat. She was in his grasp now. Something delicate to hold onto and cherish. He slitted his eyes, "And DON'T even think about it. If you harm a speck of dust on Asterpaw, I'll rip you out myself." He threatened the feline before he saw Asterpaw coming into view. Immediately he changed his expression to innocent-like, but he held a true genuine happiness at seeing her.

"Oh, you don't care that he's hurt?" The to asked, slightly surprised. He gave Alabasterpaw a hidden grin with his eyes. He wondered what she would do next. As Asterpaw leaned him to him, he lightly nuzzled her. "Jerks are stupid, aren't they? I mean they're mean. I wouldn't think it was your forte."

Bluepaw noticed that he had both of the females on his side, and Azulpaw laid no where in sight. He wondered if they were truly done with him--he hoped that Asterpaw hated the other tom's guts. He figured something happened between them and she took off and a hurry, mad.

"So, are we finished with my dear friend...for good?" He asked, eyeing each of the felines. He well knew that Alabasterpaw wasn't done yet, but Asterpaw was a different story. They had got into an argument before...then they made up as if nothing happened between them! Was it going to stay a repeating cycle? He hoped not. He knew Azulpaw could be charming if he wanted to. He could swept the female without even noticing it. Bluepaw couldn't let that happen, and as he allowed his claws to graze the ground below, one thought coursed through his mind: I'm going to kill him if Alabasterpaw doesn't.

The white feline's hues narrowed and she looked at the tom with a murderous gleam in her blue hues. "Oh?" She asked, but she didn't have time to say anything more then that when Asterpaw showed up. From the looks of things, her job hadn't done the trick exactly as she had expected-- but as long as it was going to lead to misery and pain, it would work. She wondered if Bluepaw could sense this was hurting Asterpaw as well. Probably not-- Asterpaw was always pretty good at hiding when she was hurting. But from what she could see, her half-sister had been crying.

Crying? Ast never cries. She thought, and yet, for the first time in a long time-- Asterpaw had been crying. Why, she wasn't sure. But it definitely made her angrier then before. If Bluepaw hurts her...she thought. It was funny how her thoughts could change from wanting to hurt her sister to threatening anyone who might hurt her sister. At least no one could read her thoughts. She gave Bluepaw a warning look before slipping away as she always did, disappearing into the shadows. She wasn't going to find Azulpaw, oh no. She was going to watch this. This scene that should be very interesting. It would provide her with the entertainment she desired for the day.

"No! I mean...no. I--I do care. But he pushed me away." She mewed in a soft voice. It hurt to so much as think about it. And she had a good idea that her sister had something to do with it. But everyone would suspect Alabasterpaw! A sudden thought came to her...how did Bluepaw know he was hurt? Hadn't Alabasterpaw just said that he was waiting for her? Or had Alabasterpaw told him something she didn't know? "Bluepaw...how did you know he was hurt? Alabasterpaw never mentioned that." She pulled away, her hues gleaming sternly. Although she didn't know whether he had something to do with this or not. And if he did...things were going to quickly go downhill. She wasn't going to allow this. She would never allow this. Surely this didn't have anything to do with her. Certainly no one would be fighting over a cat like her...right? No one cared.

Alabasterpaw had pinned her down to the ground. Thankfully Bluepaw didn't know about it-- she wasn't sure what he would do. And Azulpaw? Maybe he wasn't able to do anything. That doesn't mean he doesn't care. The softest whisper spoke in the back of her mind. "Uhh...sure. I guess not." Maybe I like pompous jerks. "I mean, they're interesting and all..." Guess it's time to figure out what I mean by maybe. "But they aren't like you." Is that a good thing or a bad thing? She didn't know. She couldn't know. It was so strange, feeling so helpless when she knew that if she really tried, she might be able to help herself. And she wanted to. She wanted to help everyone. But that wasn't possible. Asterpaw knew that sometimes, there were cats who just didn't want help. Like Azulpaw. She thought. Had she known what his intentions were, perhaps things would have been different. Had she been able to pull herself to believe that her sister was doing something like this, she might have understood.

Things would most definitely be different. But she didn't understand. And she didn't know. She couldn't bring herself to believe that Alabasterpaw, as twisted as she might be, would actually do something like this. "I...I don't know. It'll depend on how much he actually cares. If he's ready for me to stop hanging around, then...yeah." She mewed with a shrug. She hadn't wanted to say that. But it was all she could do. She had thought maybe, just maybe, they would be able to be friends. But no. He didn't want it. He had pushed her away at the moment when she had been most willing to help. It's you, Asterpaw. You're the one hurting me. Those words were going to haunt her mind for the rest of her life.

Alabasterpaw's ears perked up at her sister's words. Was that some sort of a cue? Did she need to do more then she already had today? She glanced at Bluepaw questioningly, cocking her head to the side as if some secret signal. But Asterpaw didn't notice. She wouldn't notice. She wasn't paying attention, she was just sort of...there. To be honest, Alabasterpaw doubted she would have noticed had she been yowling her head off. She was caught up in her own world with the tom at the moment. "Better look over here. If I have a job to do, I need to get it done." She muttered in a low voice, her tail twitching back and forth as she waited for Bluepaw to look up-- and over-- at her. If he would. When he wasn't too busy staring at her darling sister.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 20th, 2017, 01:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

The white feline's hues narrowed and she looked at the tom with a murderous gleam in her blue hues. "Oh?" She asked, but she didn't have time to say anything more then that when Asterpaw showed up. From the looks of things, her job hadn't done the trick exactly as she had expected-- but as long as it was going to lead to misery and pain, it would work. She wondered if Bluepaw could sense this was hurting Asterpaw as well. Probably not-- Asterpaw was always pretty good at hiding when she was hurting. But from what she could see, her half-sister had been crying.

Crying? Ast never cries. She thought, and yet, for the first time in a long time-- Asterpaw had been crying. Why, she wasn't sure. But it definitely made her angrier then before. If Bluepaw hurts her...she thought. It was funny how her thoughts could change from wanting to hurt her sister to threatening anyone who might hurt her sister. At least no one could read her thoughts. She gave Bluepaw a warning look before slipping away as she always did, disappearing into the shadows. She wasn't going to find Azulpaw, oh no. She was going to watch this. This scene that should be very interesting. It would provide her with the entertainment she desired for the day.

"No! I mean...no. I--I do care. But he pushed me away." She mewed in a soft voice. It hurt to so much as think about it. And she had a good idea that her sister had something to do with it. But everyone would suspect Alabasterpaw! A sudden thought came to her...how did Bluepaw know he was hurt? Hadn't Alabasterpaw just said that he was waiting for her? Or had Alabasterpaw told him something she didn't know? "Bluepaw...how did you know he was hurt? Alabasterpaw never mentioned that." She pulled away, her hues gleaming sternly. Although she didn't know whether he had something to do with this or not. And if he did...things were going to quickly go downhill. She wasn't going to allow this. She would never allow this. Surely this didn't have anything to do with her. Certainly no one would be fighting over a cat like her...right? No one cared.

Alabasterpaw had pinned her down to the ground. Thankfully Bluepaw didn't know about it-- she wasn't sure what he would do. And Azulpaw? Maybe he wasn't able to do anything. That doesn't mean he doesn't care. The softest whisper spoke in the back of her mind. "Uhh...sure. I guess not." Maybe I like pompous jerks. "I mean, they're interesting and all..." Guess it's time to figure out what I mean by maybe. "But they aren't like you." Is that a good thing or a bad thing? She didn't know. She couldn't know. It was so strange, feeling so helpless when she knew that if she really tried, she might be able to help herself. And she wanted to. She wanted to help everyone. But that wasn't possible. Asterpaw knew that sometimes, there were cats who just didn't want help. Like Azulpaw. She thought. Had she known what his intentions were, perhaps things would have been different. Had she been able to pull herself to believe that her sister was doing something like this, she might have understood.

Things would most definitely be different. But she didn't understand. And she didn't know. She couldn't bring herself to believe that Alabasterpaw, as twisted as she might be, would actually do something like this. "I...I don't know. It'll depend on how much he actually cares. If he's ready for me to stop hanging around, then...yeah." She mewed with a shrug. She hadn't wanted to say that. But it was all she could do. She had thought maybe, just maybe, they would be able to be friends. But no. He didn't want it. He had pushed her away at the moment when she had been most willing to help. It's you, Asterpaw. You're the one hurting me. Those words were going to haunt her mind for the rest of her life.

Alabasterpaw's ears perked up at her sister's words. Was that some sort of a cue? Did she need to do more then she already had today? She glanced at Bluepaw questioningly, cocking her head to the side as if some secret signal. But Asterpaw didn't notice. She wouldn't notice. She wasn't paying attention, she was just sort of...there. To be honest, Alabasterpaw doubted she would have noticed had she been yowling her head off. She was caught up in her own world with the tom at the moment. "Better look over here. If I have a job to do, I need to get it done." She muttered in a low voice, her tail twitching back and forth as she waited for Bluepaw to look up-- and over-- at her. If he would. When he wasn't too busy staring at her darling sister.
Bluepaw’s eyes had widened at the mistake he made. He had hoped that it went over Asterpaw’s head, but she was right on it. Clearing his throat, he turned his head, twitching his ears. He wished that Alabasterpaw was still around to help the awkward moment. He had ignored her question, and decided to act like he didn’t hear her. She couldn’t be mad at him if he didn’t hear her, right? At her next words, he turned to her again, a gentle smile on his maw, and his eyes held softness. ‘’A she-cat as yourself don’t deserve a jerk. You deserve so much more and beyond.’’ He said genuinely, and was pretty proud that he allowed himself to say something cheeky, but he was sincere, and he hoped that it impressed Asterpaw. ‘’I’m glad you don’t think I’m a jerk. The difference between Azulpaw and I is that no one likes him because of his attitude. Whereas, I’m sweet and generous. Kindness rules overall,’’ And leaning into her, he added, ‘’But love is the most powerful weapon of them all.’’ He purred lightly.

Azulpaw was quiet, but he was content where he was. The only thing he couldn’t stand was the constant questions that Silverpaw threw at him. As much as he adored the little she-cat, he was annoyed; aggravated; frustrated. And, it was all still from earlier.

‘’Did you fall down a tree or something?’’ Silverpaw asked. She knew Azulpaw wasn’t that stupid. He loved climbing trees- and he was good at it. The thought was conflicting.

‘’No.’’

‘’Did you constantly trip over you own paws?’’

‘’Did you just deem me as clumsy?’’ Azulpaw raised his head to look at her. ‘’Real smooth, Silv.’’

‘’I’m just looking out for you,’’ Silverpaw giggled, before she lightly ran her tail alongside his back in a gentle movement. The last question she wanted to ask, she didn’t want to even believe the answer he would give her. It wasn't plausible. She knew how much of a nuisance Azulpaw could be--but a cat had to be seriously demented in order to want to hurt the grey tom. But, she questioned him anyway. ‘’Did someone do this to you?’’

Azulpaw was quiet for a moment, and he looked down at his paws, laying his head down once more. He didn’t answer her questions, but he hoped that if he could play like he was sleeping, she wouldn’t bother him any longer. ‘’I’m tired.’’ He pretended to yawn, but his yawn came out real than he expected. ‘’I need some sleep.’’ Perhaps, he really did need some sleep.

‘’But, Zul!’’ She whined, flattening her ears to her head. The silver bengal rolled her eyes, and she uncoiled herself from the tom, and stalked off. She didn’t want to leave him, but she knew that one cat had to done this to him...Bluepaw.

It was the only cat that she figured would hurt the tom. Though she never pegged Bluepaw as the type to torture any cat. As she picked up his scent, she rushed as fast as she could, jumping from a bush and tackling the tom to the ground. Her eyes flashed towards Asterpaw, not knowing who she was, but remembered seeing her from earlier.

‘’You!’’ She seethed.

‘’What is the matter with you?’’ Bluepaw exclaimed, and growled. He absolutely hated being pinned down. Especially by some weak link female.

‘’Why is Zul out here on his own? Why is he hurt badly?’’ She badgered him with questions. ‘’What did you do to him!’’

Bluepaw rolled his eyes. Another thing he was tired of was the fact that everything was about Azulpaw. Everything. Nothing was ever about him, and now that it was...Azulpaw always seemed to take the from him. Without thinking, the tom used his hind legs to kick Silverpaw off him. The she-cat yelped and plunged into a tree, her side hitting it in a rough way. She moaned from the pain, and looked at Bluepaw from the corner of her eyes. Who was this cat?

‘’Next time you approach me and decide to tackle me, I’ll end you.’’ He snarled as he padded back to Asterpaw, his expression quickly changed to one of the generous tom he had been moments ago. Silverpaw stumbled to her paws, almost falling to her side. She staggered a bit, but she stood, and after gaining back her balance, she marched back up to Bluepaw, more determined than ever.

‘’Zul is hurt. He’s refusing to see Ebonypaw, and all he wants to do is rot there and die!’’ She exclaimed, hoping that the tom would pay her any heed. All for show, Bluepaw listened intently. He didn’t want to set a bad impression on his new love--Asterpaw.

‘’We tried to help him,’’ Bluepaw shrugged. ‘’But, he upset my new love. And once you upset my love, then you upset me.’’ He replied a firmness in his voice. Silverpaw flattened her ears. She was ready to cry. Why did it seem like no one cared for the grey tom anymore? And, the tom...who was like his brother?

‘’Zul has a mouth on him, yeah sure.’’ Silverpaw said, ‘’but he’s a real sweetheart. A sarcastic, jerky one, but he’s the realest friend if you ever get to know him. And, you should know that Bluepaw. The two of you ARE best friends.’’ Her eyes narrowed, hoping that the black and white tom would get some understanding,

‘’He apparently didn’t want our help. Now go on before the vultures get to him.’’ He waved her off with a paw. He was tired of her presence, but he did note how it felt good to hear her yelp when he knocked her against that tree.

Silverpaw wasn’t budging. Why wasn’t he concerned? Why wasn’t he going after him the minute she came running to tell him. This indication gave her the thought that he somehow caused the pain. She didn’t know how, and she didn’t have enough proof, but that uncaring tone had to be proof enough...right? ‘’You have to be consistent with him, Bluepaw. You know this. -’’

‘’Why don’t you be consistent with him, then?’’

‘’I thought you would like to talk to your so-called best friend, who is hurt and rotting to death on the ground.’’ Silverpaw mused, annoyed. Her whiskers twitched, and she decided that she wasn’t getting anywhere with the tom. ‘’You know what, Bluepaw? Nevermind. Apparently you’ve lost your way, and you’ll reap what you sow. Zul will be fine, I’ll make sure of it, but I always knew that there was some lingering jealousy in there. You’re just mad because Zul is extremely better than you!’’

‘’Oh?’’ The tom held an amused glare at her. ‘’If you’re so infatuated with him, don’t keep him waiting!’’

Silverpaw snorted, and she glanced at Asterpaw. She couldn’t believe that the she-cat associated herself with the likes of Bluepaw. ‘’I don’t know what herbs you’ve been eating on to make you want to be next to him.’’ She said, clearly disgusted. ‘’But always keep your eyes opened.-’’

‘’Get out of here before I throw you against a tree again!’’ Bluepaw stood rigid, his fur bristling.

Silverpaw’s expression curled into an amused look, and she turned with her head held high as she trotted back to Azulpaw. ‘’You’re right. If I leave him for too long, he might be mistaken for as dead...but that doesn’t bother you anyhow! You probably wish he was, you piece of fox-dung!’’ The silver bengal called back, and she picked up her hind legs, despite the pain laying in her side, and she hoped that Azulpaw was still in the spot she left him in.
Old March 20th, 2017, 03:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Bluepaw’s eyes had widened at the mistake he made. He had hoped that it went over Asterpaw’s head, but she was right on it. Clearing his throat, he turned his head, twitching his ears. He wished that Alabasterpaw was still around to help the awkward moment. He had ignored her question, and decided to act like he didn’t hear her. She couldn’t be mad at him if he didn’t hear her, right? At her next words, he turned to her again, a gentle smile on his maw, and his eyes held softness. ‘’A she-cat as yourself don’t deserve a jerk. You deserve so much more and beyond.’’ He said genuinely, and was pretty proud that he allowed himself to say something cheeky, but he was sincere, and he hoped that it impressed Asterpaw. ‘’I’m glad you don’t think I’m a jerk. The difference between Azulpaw and I is that no one likes him because of his attitude. Whereas, I’m sweet and generous. Kindness rules overall,’’ And leaning into her, he added, ‘’But love is the most powerful weapon of them all.’’ He purred lightly.

Azulpaw was quiet, but he was content where he was. The only thing he couldn’t stand was the constant questions that Silverpaw threw at him. As much as he adored the little she-cat, he was annoyed; aggravated; frustrated. And, it was all still from earlier.

‘’Did you fall down a tree or something?’’ Silverpaw asked. She knew Azulpaw wasn’t that stupid. He loved climbing trees- and he was good at it. The thought was conflicting.

‘’No.’’

‘’Did you constantly trip over you own paws?’’

‘’Did you just deem me as clumsy?’’ Azulpaw raised his head to look at her. ‘’Real smooth, Silv.’’

‘’I’m just looking out for you,’’ Silverpaw giggled, before she lightly ran her tail alongside his back in a gentle movement. The last question she wanted to ask, she didn’t want to even believe the answer he would give her. It wasn't plausible. She knew how much of a nuisance Azulpaw could be--but a cat had to be seriously demented in order to want to hurt the grey tom. But, she questioned him anyway. ‘’Did someone do this to you?’’

Azulpaw was quiet for a moment, and he looked down at his paws, laying his head down once more. He didn’t answer her questions, but he hoped that if he could play like he was sleeping, she wouldn’t bother him any longer. ‘’I’m tired.’’ He pretended to yawn, but his yawn came out real than he expected. ‘’I need some sleep.’’ Perhaps, he really did need some sleep.

‘’But, Zul!’’ She whined, flattening her ears to her head. The silver bengal rolled her eyes, and she uncoiled herself from the tom, and stalked off. She didn’t want to leave him, but she knew that one cat had to done this to him...Bluepaw.

It was the only cat that she figured would hurt the tom. Though she never pegged Bluepaw as the type to torture any cat. As she picked up his scent, she rushed as fast as she could, jumping from a bush and tackling the tom to the ground. Her eyes flashed towards Asterpaw, not knowing who she was, but remembered seeing her from earlier.

‘’You!’’ She seethed.

‘’What is the matter with you?’’ Bluepaw exclaimed, and growled. He absolutely hated being pinned down. Especially by some weak link female.

‘’Why is Zul out here on his own? Why is he hurt badly?’’ She badgered him with questions. ‘’What did you do to him!’’

Bluepaw rolled his eyes. Another thing he was tired of was the fact that everything was about Azulpaw. Everything. Nothing was ever about him, and now that it was...Azulpaw always seemed to take the from him. Without thinking, the tom used his hind legs to kick Silverpaw off him. The she-cat yelped and plunged into a tree, her side hitting it in a rough way. She moaned from the pain, and looked at Bluepaw from the corner of her eyes. Who was this cat?

‘’Next time you approach me and decide to tackle me, I’ll end you.’’ He snarled as he padded back to Asterpaw, his expression quickly changed to one of the generous tom he had been moments ago. Silverpaw stumbled to her paws, almost falling to her side. She staggered a bit, but she stood, and after gaining back her balance, she marched back up to Bluepaw, more determined than ever.

‘’Zul is hurt. He’s refusing to see Ebonypaw, and all he wants to do is rot there and die!’’ She exclaimed, hoping that the tom would pay her any heed. All for show, Bluepaw listened intently. He didn’t want to set a bad impression on his new love--Asterpaw.

‘’We tried to help him,’’ Bluepaw shrugged. ‘’But, he upset my new love. And once you upset my love, then you upset me.’’ He replied a firmness in his voice. Silverpaw flattened her ears. She was ready to cry. Why did it seem like no one cared for the grey tom anymore? And, the tom...who was like his brother?

‘’Zul has a mouth on him, yeah sure.’’ Silverpaw said, ‘’but he’s a real sweetheart. A sarcastic, jerky one, but he’s the realest friend if you ever get to know him. And, you should know that Bluepaw. The two of you ARE best friends.’’ Her eyes narrowed, hoping that the black and white tom would get some understanding,

‘’He apparently didn’t want our help. Now go on before the vultures get to him.’’ He waved her off with a paw. He was tired of her presence, but he did note how it felt good to hear her yelp when he knocked her against that tree.

Silverpaw wasn’t budging. Why wasn’t he concerned? Why wasn’t he going after him the minute she came running to tell him. This indication gave her the thought that he somehow caused the pain. She didn’t know how, and she didn’t have enough proof, but that uncaring tone had to be proof enough...right? ‘’You have to be consistent with him, Bluepaw. You know this. -’’

‘’Why don’t you be consistent with him, then?’’

‘’I thought you would like to talk to your so-called best friend, who is hurt and rotting to death on the ground.’’ Silverpaw mused, annoyed. Her whiskers twitched, and she decided that she wasn’t getting anywhere with the tom. ‘’You know what, Bluepaw? Nevermind. Apparently you’ve lost your way, and you’ll reap what you sow. Zul will be fine, I’ll make sure of it, but I always knew that there was some lingering jealousy in there. You’re just mad because Zul is extremely better than you!’’

‘’Oh?’’ The tom held an amused glare at her. ‘’If you’re so infatuated with him, don’t keep him waiting!’’

Silverpaw snorted, and she glanced at Asterpaw. She couldn’t believe that the she-cat associated herself with the likes of Bluepaw. ‘’I don’t know what herbs you’ve been eating on to make you want to be next to him.’’ She said, clearly disgusted. ‘’But always keep your eyes opened.-’’

‘’Get out of here before I throw you against a tree again!’’ Bluepaw stood rigid, his fur bristling.

Silverpaw’s expression curled into an amused look, and she turned with her head held high as she trotted back to Azulpaw. ‘’You’re right. If I leave him for too long, he might be mistaken for as dead...but that doesn’t bother you anyhow! You probably wish he was, you piece of fox-dung!’’ The silver bengal called back, and she picked up her hind legs, despite the pain laying in her side, and she hoped that Azulpaw was still in the spot she left him in.

"If you say so." Asterpaw sounded unconvinced, and her hues were flitting around uncomfortably, watching her sister's expression. And there was something bothering her-- why wasn't Bluepaw answering her question from earlier? Had he simply not heard her? "Bluepaw?" She asked, nuzzling him to get his attention-- and gagging lightly, that sort of physical contact was not appreciated with her, but she knew it would at least get him listening to her. She gently put one of her paws on top of his, as though in a gentle manner, but she was keeping him there so he wouldn't pull away from her. "How did you know Azulpaw was hurt?" She asked again, her hues flashing with anger. She couldn't believe that the kind, gentle tom had something to do with this...and then again, remembering him pinning the tom to the ground back with Alabasterpaw. It seemed like she was getting a bigger part of the picture. Love is the most powerful weapon of all. His words replayed back in her head. Did she believe that?

Well, no-- she didn't. Love wasn't even a weapon. It was a feeling that ripped cats apart. It was something that she had seen break a tom who had once been happy. It was something that made you feel as though you were dying...and sometimes, you would die to protect them. Would she die to protect anyone? Alabasterpaw? Maybe... she loved her sister, that was for sure. "You're wrong, you know. Love's not the most powerful weapon. It rips you apart from the inside, because when you love someone-- you're scared. And unsure. Even if they don't feel the same way, you can't change your feelings. You change for them. You do what they want. You protect them. And for what? For nothing, in the end." She snapped. It sounded as though she had had a past in that area-- and maybe she had. Maybe she had loved a heartbroken tom before, but it hadn't worked...it just hadn't. And everyone knew it hadn't. Well-- her everyone, anyways, which back then had been Alabasterpaw.

"But you're also right. Love drives you to endure anything. You would do anything to protect the one you love. You would die for them if you had to." Her hues flashed again and she sighed. Bluepaw? She thought, going back to who she would die for. Maybe-- she still wasn't sure. There were those conflicting feelings that he was hiding something from her, that he was no good, and that she was just being paranoid. Azulpaw? She couldn't answer that question. She didn't know how. Or are you just hiding from the answer? Her thoughts asked her, swirling around in her head. Get out of my head. She thought back at them, although she knew that wasn't going to do anything. Besides, what possible harm could that one thought do? All of a sudden, a flash of silver caught her eye and in the next second, Bluepaw was pinned against the ground by a furious-looking female. Probably Azulpaw's girlfriend. That jerk. She thought, angry that he had allowed her to stay with him like that.

He was no better then Alabasterpaw if he would do something like that. And come to think of it, there were a lot of cats no better then her beloved sister. Asterpaw watched with growing horror as he knocked the she cat against a tree. For what? For pinning him down? For being better? What was he doing? Her hues narrowed and she watched as he came back. "What do you think you're doing? You can't just attack someone because they pin you." She snapped, anger obvious in her hues. She was so angry with him she felt as though she could have pinned him-- had she not felt like getting attacked by the more muscular young tom. And then, she heard Bluepaw's words. They stung her-- badly. Asterpaw couldn't believe this. "I never saw you come to try to help. And I can take care of myself-- I don't want your protection ever time some cat 'hurts my feelings' or whatever. I'm not the only cat who cares about you, Bluepaw! Open your eyes! Your friend is hurt, and he would go to you if it were you. So why aren't you doing the same for him? Are you guilty or something?" She demanded, eyes flashing.

She watched the two arguing for a while. Several things they said bothered her-- but she ignored it. Until Silverpaw mentioned her keeping her eyes opened. You're too blind to notice it! She remembered snapping at Azulpaw earlier. Was that really just that day? It seemed like it had been ages ago. And she didn't know what to do. Maybe I'm the one who's blind. She thought with a sigh. She watched the silver feline go, sighing before turning her attention back to Bluepaw. "Looks like I was wrong again. What a surprise, huh? You're both jerks." She snapped, before turning and padding away. She couldn't stand this. She couldn't do what she meant to, because it was too much. She would have to. She would apologize later-- to both of them. No...Azulpaw told me to go away. And I get the feeling he hates me. I don't need to see him again. She thought with another sigh. She sat under some trees, curling her tail around herself. Now she could be truly happy. All alone-- with nothing in sight. Perfect.

Alabasterpaw snorted with laughter, slinking out of the darkness. "You blew it. Don't even try and blame me-- it's your fault for attacking that apprentice." She mewed, adding the second part quickly before he could lash out at her. She glared at the tom-- in her mind, it was all his fault. What did he have to go and deal with her sister for? What did he even see in her? There's nothing to see in her. She just told him exactly what she thought of him. Alabasterpaw thought, looking as though she were getting ready to laugh again. In her mind, that was hilarious. "So what now?" She asked, unsheathing her claws and flexing them. It was clear they needed a new plan-- now that that little silver apprentice had ruined everything. What did she have to show up now for, anyways? And what relation was she to Azulpaw that she cared so much about him?

Old March 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

"If you say so." Asterpaw sounded unconvinced, and her hues were flitting around uncomfortably, watching her sister's expression. And there was something bothering her-- why wasn't Bluepaw answering her question from earlier? Had he simply not heard her? "Bluepaw?" She asked, nuzzling him to get his attention-- and gagging lightly, that sort of physical contact was not appreciated with her, but she knew it would at least get him listening to her. She gently put one of her paws on top of his, as though in a gentle manner, but she was keeping him there so he wouldn't pull away from her. "How did you know Azulpaw was hurt?" She asked again, her hues flashing with anger. She couldn't believe that the kind, gentle tom had something to do with this...and then again, remembering him pinning the tom to the ground back with Alabasterpaw. It seemed like she was getting a bigger part of the picture. Love is the most powerful weapon of all. His words replayed back in her head. Did she believe that?

Well, no-- she didn't. Love wasn't even a weapon. It was a feeling that ripped cats apart. It was something that she had seen break a tom who had once been happy. It was something that made you feel as though you were dying...and sometimes, you would die to protect them. Would she die to protect anyone? Alabasterpaw? Maybe... she loved her sister, that was for sure. "You're wrong, you know. Love's not the most powerful weapon. It rips you apart from the inside, because when you love someone-- you're scared. And unsure. Even if they don't feel the same way, you can't change your feelings. You change for them. You do what they want. You protect them. And for what? For nothing, in the end." She snapped. It sounded as though she had had a past in that area-- and maybe she had. Maybe she had loved a heartbroken tom before, but it hadn't worked...it just hadn't. And everyone knew it hadn't. Well-- her everyone, anyways, which back then had been Alabasterpaw.

"But you're also right. Love drives you to endure anything. You would do anything to protect the one you love. You would die for them if you had to." Her hues flashed again and she sighed. Bluepaw? She thought, going back to who she would die for. Maybe-- she still wasn't sure. There were those conflicting feelings that he was hiding something from her, that he was no good, and that she was just being paranoid. Azulpaw? She couldn't answer that question. She didn't know how. Or are you just hiding from the answer? Her thoughts asked her, swirling around in her head. Get out of my head. She thought back at them, although she knew that wasn't going to do anything. Besides, what possible harm could that one thought do? All of a sudden, a flash of silver caught her eye and in the next second, Bluepaw was pinned against the ground by a furious-looking female. Probably Azulpaw's girlfriend. That jerk. She thought, angry that he had allowed her to stay with him like that.

He was no better then Alabasterpaw if he would do something like that. And come to think of it, there were a lot of cats no better then her beloved sister. Asterpaw watched with growing horror as he knocked the she cat against a tree. For what? For pinning him down? For being better? What was he doing? Her hues narrowed and she watched as he came back. "What do you think you're doing? You can't just attack someone because they pin you." She snapped, anger obvious in her hues. She was so angry with him she felt as though she could have pinned him-- had she not felt like getting attacked by the more muscular young tom. And then, she heard Bluepaw's words. They stung her-- badly. Asterpaw couldn't believe this. "I never saw you come to try to help. And I can take care of myself-- I don't want your protection ever time some cat 'hurts my feelings' or whatever. I'm not the only cat who cares about you, Bluepaw! Open your eyes! Your friend is hurt, and he would go to you if it were you. So why aren't you doing the same for him? Are you guilty or something?" She demanded, eyes flashing.

She watched the two arguing for a while. Several things they said bothered her-- but she ignored it. Until Silverpaw mentioned her keeping her eyes opened. You're too blind to notice it! She remembered snapping at Azulpaw earlier. Was that really just that day? It seemed like it had been ages ago. And she didn't know what to do. Maybe I'm the one who's blind. She thought with a sigh. She watched the silver feline go, sighing before turning her attention back to Bluepaw. "Looks like I was wrong again. What a surprise, huh? You're both jerks." She snapped, before turning and padding away. She couldn't stand this. She couldn't do what she meant to, because it was too much. She would have to. She would apologize later-- to both of them. No...Azulpaw told me to go away. And I get the feeling he hates me. I don't need to see him again. She thought with another sigh. She sat under some trees, curling her tail around herself. Now she could be truly happy. All alone-- with nothing in sight. Perfect.

Alabasterpaw snorted with laughter, slinking out of the darkness. "You blew it. Don't even try and blame me-- it's your fault for attacking that apprentice." She mewed, adding the second part quickly before he could lash out at her. She glared at the tom-- in her mind, it was all his fault. What did he have to go and deal with her sister for? What did he even see in her? There's nothing to see in her. She just told him exactly what she thought of him. Alabasterpaw thought, looking as though she were getting ready to laugh again. In her mind, that was hilarious. "So what now?" She asked, unsheathing her claws and flexing them. It was clear they needed a new plan-- now that that little silver apprentice had ruined everything. What did she have to show up now for, anyways? And what relation was she to Azulpaw that she cared so much about him?
Silverpaw heart beated regularly as she saw Azulpaw’s head up, and he was grooming his pelt further. She was glad that he was in the same condition that she left him in, and trotted up to him casually. Azulpaw turned his head, pricking his ears. ‘’Oh...it’s you.’’

‘’What? You’re not glad to see me?’’ The apprentice giggled. Azulpaw only mustered a smile. He truly did hope that it was Asterpaw, give him time to apologize for the hurt words he said, but it wasn’t going to happen. He was far into deep for her to accept his apology.

‘’Where did you run off to?’’

The silver apprentice flicked her tail. ‘’Nowhere particular...I ran into Bluepaw.’’ she answered, simply, adding a small lie. Azulpaw didn’t want her to go in the first place, and he roughly turned his head towards her, the pain in his side ached.

‘’I told you not to!’’

‘’And, you know I don’t listen well.’’ She replied, shrugging. ‘’If you wouldn’t tell me what’s going on...I had to find another way.’’

‘’I can’t tell you what’s going on.’’

‘’Why not!’’ She demanded, more than a question. She bared her teeth at him. She was tired of being left in the dark and all she did was try to help the grey tom. He was being uncooperative, and she exactly knew how the other’s felt when they also tried to help him. Then her ears remembered what the blue cat said...Bluepaw didn’t try to help him. Was it only her?

‘’BECAUSE I CAN’T.’’ Azulpaw hollered, his voice going hoarse. He quickly quieted down and began cleaning his fur again. Silverpaw’s fur bristled and she stood on end. She stomped right up to him, and nipped him hard on the ear. ‘’Ow!’’ He yelled.

‘’Get up!’’ She shouted, her voice stern. She never thought that she needed a firmness in her voice. She truly didn’t think it would have a standpoint, but she was glad it did. Azulpaw needed some sense yelled into him. If he weren’t in bad pain, she would had knocked it into him.

‘’Why?’’ He muttered, quietly. ‘’As you can see...I’m in pain.’’

‘’Yeah? So am I.’’ Silverpaw replied. ‘’Get up!’’ When the grey tom refused to make movement, Silverpaw bit him on the ear once more, and this time latched on with her fangs to drag him if needed. He yowled once more, and got up as told--staring daggers at her.

‘’I’m sorry, master.’’ His voice was low and deep, and hurting. Yet, a snicker escaped from his maw as he remembered when Asterpaw called him that. Back when they were joking and being friends. Couldn’t they just go back to that? Or better yet, skip the in-between and be with each other again? As far as he knew, he would most likely be dead before he could ever skip the in-between if he wanted his quality time with his on-and-off friend.

He stood tense, nervous as his eyes scanned the area in case Alabasterpaw decided to do a surprise attack on him. He shivered, a chill running down his spine. ‘’Where are we going?’’ He mewed softly to Silverpaw. Even his voice lost all in encouragement, and he wished that the silver bengal left him alone to be food to the vultures!

‘’We’re just walking. You need it.’’ Silverpaw answered simply, as she began trotting away. ‘’Since you do not want to see Ebonypaw, and you’re refusing your friend’s help, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.’’ A glint was in her eyes as she looked back at him to see if he would challenge her, but Azulpaw was all fight out, so he didn’t make an argument like he usually would.

At the acknowledgement of his silence, Silverpaw continued on. As they walked, Azulpaw kept his head down, limping,and putting pressure on his side. His gait became heavy and strong, and at any point he was ready to fall down and relax again. In the distance, Silverpaw made out a shadow. Her ears perked thinking it was trouble--but it was only another cat.

The she-cat from earlier. She didn’t remember the name of the she-cat, and when Azulpaw bumped into her, not knowing that she was in front of him, she asked him. ‘’She was with Bluepaw earlier. Who is she?’’ She also wondered why she left Bluepaw’s side. If that was any of her business.

Azulpaw gave a light shrug. His eyes glazed over Asterpaw. She looked more broken than he did from where he was standing. And, he was aware that each of them--Bluepaw, Alabasterpaw, and he played apart in her pain. He refused to address this, however. ‘’That’s Asterpaw.’’

‘’Who is she?’’

‘’Just...another she-cat.’’ the tom shrugged once more. He let out a longing sigh because even he knew that she became more than that, but he didn’t want to focus on that. Their relationship was already complicated enough. Did they even have a relationship? The tom did not know the answer to the unspoken question. She seemed to be much more content out of his life and in the presence of her own. Though, he was surprised to not see Bluepaw smothering her at the moment. And Alabasterpaw? Where was that demonic she-cat?

‘’She seems more than that.’’ Silverpaw purred lightly, voicing his thoughts.

Azulpaw eyes widened, before he figured something out to say. ‘’Uh, yeah! She’s Bluepaw’s girlfriend.’’

‘’Judging that she left right after I did. I bet she’s not anymore.’’ Silverpaw giggled, before she started trotting towards the blue cat. In horror, Azulpaw realized what she was doing and halted her. She gave him a quizzical look.

‘’Can we not go over there?’’ He nodded his head towards Asterpaw.

‘’Why not? I wanna talk to her.’’

‘’She...hates me.’’ He lightly said.

‘’Hates you? What she-cat could ever hate you?’’ Silverpaw said, purring affectionately, and playfully. Azulpaw rolled his eyes, but he stood rooted to his spot. ‘’I’m not going over there.’’

‘’Stop being such a scaredy cat. Besides, you probably said something to upset her anyway.’’ Though that were true, he didn’t need to flinch every time it was mentioned or he thought about it. Azulpaw stared at the blue cat, feeling a rejected feeling that she hadn’t even voiced. She didn’t pay him another glance when she walked away finally. He didn’t want to walk up to her, having to look at her, and realizing that he would break down just by staring into her green orbs.

‘’You got me this far...but I’m staying here. I can watch from the distance.’’ He told Silverpaw and sat down on his haunches. Silverpaw gave him an exasperated sigh before rolling her eyes and trotting towards the blue cat. Azulpaw sat at a fair enough distance where he’ll be able to see both of them.

‘’Hi!’’ Silverpaw approached the she-cat cautiously, hoping that she didn’t startle her. After the event that happened, her bubbly voice was always there. ‘’...Asterpaw, is it?’’ She sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws, as she made herself comfortable. ‘’I’m sorry, am I bothering you? I’m Silverpaw, and I’m Azulpaw’s friend.’’ She gave a light smile and turned her head back to where Azulpaw sat. He was looking away from the two. ‘’He didn’t want to come over because he thinks you hate him! Funny, right?’’ She giggled. ‘’I wouldn’t be surprised if you disliked him, but hate is a pretty strong feeling and word...it shouldn’t be used lightly.’’ Silverpaw let out a gentle sigh, turning her head back to glance once more at Azulpaw, before looking at the other blue apprentice.

‘’He seems really hurt though. He won’t even look at you. Whatever happened between the two of you...can’t you let it go?’’ She asked, her voice softened and her ears flattened.

Bluepaw was shocked.

He was hurt.

He was confused as to why the blue cat left him--just that quick. And, after everything I’ve done for her...he thought, selfishly.

When Alabasterpaw slinked out the shadows, he rolled his eyes, but he gave her his undivided attention, watching her every move. He stared at her with interest, but blinked his eyes to rid the thoughts. ‘’Not your fault? Everything is your fault, Alabasterpaw.’’ His voice was low, and he emitted out a purr, brushing up to her. He was not the least bit happy that Asterpaw had left him...for now. She wouldn’t be gone for long. He knew that for sure, but at the moment, he needed to warm up with her cherished sister. ‘’You’re a bad kitty, Alabasterpaw. You know that? You’re also somewhat smart, so how can you not come up with a plan just as quickly?’’ He wasn’t mad at her--just a bit frustrated, really. His mind wandered to Asterpaw, and then to Azulpaw. Why did she still seem to care so much for the arrogant tom? The one she called a jerk?

Then, she had the nerve to call him a jerk? He didn’t hurt her intentionally, as Azulpaw had done. He would had never hurt or. Nor, allowed anyone else to do so. ‘’But since you’re out of ideas--and apparently I have to think of everything. I’d say we act like we care for the runt. Get him to trust us again, and BAM! I’ll have Asterpaw. I mean, I could apologize and show in my actions that I do care and that I love her, and she will be all over me!’’ He exclaimed, wanting to laugh evilly. ‘’It sounds like a treasured idea.’’ He told the white feline as he brushed alongside her, nuzzling the side of her cheek.

‘’Since, I don’t currently have Asterpaw, I could pay most of my attention to you.’’ But he would always be alert. It was a terrible thing. Truly. That he switched constantly between the two sisters as if they were puppets on strings. If one didn’t want him, then he was after the other. A repeating pattern, but he knew at the end of the day. By time they were deemed warriors--one of them would be his.

Azulpaw watched with a slight droop of his ears as he wanted to hear what the two she-cats were discussing. Was they talking about him? Was Asterpaw thinking about him? It gave him a bit of hope and what was left of his heart--the pieces fluttered. As they weren’t looking at him, he slyly gazed at Asterpaw, his eyes roaming her body, and when they turned to look at him, he quickly adverted his gaze, finding the ground a new center of attention.
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:56 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Suspiciousmindz

Aspenflash padded further onto the training plateau, his usually-impressive posture weak with grief. His bushy tail drooped behind him, as if he just didn't care anymore, and his dull gaze was locked on the ground before him. He dragged his paws across the surface of the plateau, and his head sagged sadly. He hadn't been himself since a majority of his kin passed away, and his change of personality was more than noticeable.

He glanced over his shoulder, searching for his apprentice, What was it..? Coconutpaw, yes! He had briefly interacted with the young she-cat in the camp when he warned her that they'd share a training session, but since they left camp, he hadn't spoken a word - he couldn't bring himself to. He wasn't particularly good with younger felines - kits, apprentices, young warriors - as they constantly reminded him of what he had lost.

Finally, the tall tomcat came to a complete halt, spinning around to face his apprentice. His features were grim, his yellow-green hues sorrowful, but he put effort towards his posture. He refused to ruin Coconutpaw's apprenticeship because he couldn't hide his grief. Apprentice-young warrior are the most important times of a cat's life as they learn who they are within those moons. She would remember these moons when her muzzle was graying, and kits pawed at her for a story. Many elders share a time of when they were young, normally before they reached 25 moons. Now, he let his height reach its full potential, his head raised and his tail swung behind him.

Only now did he contemplate what he would teach Coconutpaw - would they try hunting? No, he wasn't in the mood for that. Would they explore the territory? No, there was nothing interesting within their borders. The only thing Aspenflash would show his apprentice would be the Dusk Syndicate border. That's it! SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate haven't been getting along well, and if he were to take Coconutpaw on a border patrol... What if a fight broke out? She wouldn't be capable of defending herself! Yes, fighting it is.

``Today, I will teach you to fight. SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate have not been getting along well, and you need to know how to defend yourself if you were to run into one of them,`` His tone was gruff. ``We'll start easy - this is the paw swipe.`` Aspenflash quickly demonstrated, flashing his forepaw out. ``Just... swipe your paw - there's truly no going wrong with this move. And no claws - there will never be unsheathed claws in training. Unsheathed claws are for battle.``
Old March 20th, 2017, 06:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Silverpaw heart beated regularly as she saw Azulpaw’s head up, and he was grooming his pelt further. She was glad that he was in the same condition that she left him in, and trotted up to him casually. Azulpaw turned his head, pricking his ears. ‘’Oh...it’s you.’’

‘’What? You’re not glad to see me?’’ The apprentice giggled. Azulpaw only mustered a smile. He truly did hope that it was Asterpaw, give him time to apologize for the hurt words he said, but it wasn’t going to happen. He was far into deep for her to accept his apology.

‘’Where did you run off to?’’

The silver apprentice flicked her tail. ‘’Nowhere particular...I ran into Bluepaw.’’ she answered, simply, adding a small lie. Azulpaw didn’t want her to go in the first place, and he roughly turned his head towards her, the pain in his side ached.

‘’I told you not to!’’

‘’And, you know I don’t listen well.’’ She replied, shrugging. ‘’If you wouldn’t tell me what’s going on...I had to find another way.’’

‘’I can’t tell you what’s going on.’’

‘’Why not!’’ She demanded, more than a question. She bared her teeth at him. She was tired of being left in the dark and all she did was try to help the grey tom. He was being uncooperative, and she exactly knew how the other’s felt when they also tried to help him. Then her ears remembered what the blue cat said...Bluepaw didn’t try to help him. Was it only her?

‘’BECAUSE I CAN’T.’’ Azulpaw hollered, his voice going hoarse. He quickly quieted down and began cleaning his fur again. Silverpaw’s fur bristled and she stood on end. She stomped right up to him, and nipped him hard on the ear. ‘’Ow!’’ He yelled.

‘’Get up!’’ She shouted, her voice stern. She never thought that she needed a firmness in her voice. She truly didn’t think it would have a standpoint, but she was glad it did. Azulpaw needed some sense yelled into him. If he weren’t in bad pain, she would had knocked it into him.

‘’Why?’’ He muttered, quietly. ‘’As you can see...I’m in pain.’’

‘’Yeah? So am I.’’ Silverpaw replied. ‘’Get up!’’ When the grey tom refused to make movement, Silverpaw bit him on the ear once more, and this time latched on with her fangs to drag him if needed. He yowled once more, and got up as told--staring daggers at her.

‘’I’m sorry, master.’’ His voice was low and deep, and hurting. Yet, a snicker escaped from his maw as he remembered when Asterpaw called him that. Back when they were joking and being friends. Couldn’t they just go back to that? Or better yet, skip the in-between and be with each other again? As far as he knew, he would most likely be dead before he could ever skip the in-between if he wanted his quality time with his on-and-off friend.

He stood tense, nervous as his eyes scanned the area in case Alabasterpaw decided to do a surprise attack on him. He shivered, a chill running down his spine. ‘’Where are we going?’’ He mewed softly to Silverpaw. Even his voice lost all in encouragement, and he wished that the silver bengal left him alone to be food to the vultures!

‘’We’re just walking. You need it.’’ Silverpaw answered simply, as she began trotting away. ‘’Since you do not want to see Ebonypaw, and you’re refusing your friend’s help, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.’’ A glint was in her eyes as she looked back at him to see if he would challenge her, but Azulpaw was all fight out, so he didn’t make an argument like he usually would.

At the acknowledgement of his silence, Silverpaw continued on. As they walked, Azulpaw kept his head down, limping,and putting pressure on his side. His gait became heavy and strong, and at any point he was ready to fall down and relax again. In the distance, Silverpaw made out a shadow. Her ears perked thinking it was trouble--but it was only another cat.

The she-cat from earlier. She didn’t remember the name of the she-cat, and when Azulpaw bumped into her, not knowing that she was in front of him, she asked him. ‘’She was with Bluepaw earlier. Who is she?’’ She also wondered why she left Bluepaw’s side. If that was any of her business.

Azulpaw gave a light shrug. His eyes glazed over Asterpaw. She looked more broken than he did from where he was standing. And, he was aware that each of them--Bluepaw, Alabasterpaw, and he played apart in her pain. He refused to address this, however. ‘’That’s Asterpaw.’’

‘’Who is she?’’

‘’Just...another she-cat.’’ the tom shrugged once more. He let out a longing sigh because even he knew that she became more than that, but he didn’t want to focus on that. Their relationship was already complicated enough. Did they even have a relationship? The tom did not know the answer to the unspoken question. She seemed to be much more content out of his life and in the presence of her own. Though, he was surprised to not see Bluepaw smothering her at the moment. And Alabasterpaw? Where was that demonic she-cat?

‘’She seems more than that.’’ Silverpaw purred lightly, voicing his thoughts.

Azulpaw eyes widened, before he figured something out to say. ‘’Uh, yeah! She’s Bluepaw’s girlfriend.’’

‘’Judging that she left right after I did. I bet she’s not anymore.’’ Silverpaw giggled, before she started trotting towards the blue cat. In horror, Azulpaw realized what she was doing and halted her. She gave him a quizzical look.

‘’Can we not go over there?’’ He nodded his head towards Asterpaw.

‘’Why not? I wanna talk to her.’’

‘’She...hates me.’’ He lightly said.

‘’Hates you? What she-cat could ever hate you?’’ Silverpaw said, purring affectionately, and playfully. Azulpaw rolled his eyes, but he stood rooted to his spot. ‘’I’m not going over there.’’

‘’Stop being such a scaredy cat. Besides, you probably said something to upset her anyway.’’ Though that were true, he didn’t need to flinch every time it was mentioned or he thought about it. Azulpaw stared at the blue cat, feeling a rejected feeling that she hadn’t even voiced. She didn’t pay him another glance when she walked away finally. He didn’t want to walk up to her, having to look at her, and realizing that he would break down just by staring into her green orbs.

‘’You got me this far...but I’m staying here. I can watch from the distance.’’ He told Silverpaw and sat down on his haunches. Silverpaw gave him an exasperated sigh before rolling her eyes and trotting towards the blue cat. Azulpaw sat at a fair enough distance where he’ll be able to see both of them.

‘’Hi!’’ Silverpaw approached the she-cat cautiously, hoping that she didn’t startle her. After the event that happened, her bubbly voice was always there. ‘’...Asterpaw, is it?’’ She sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws, as she made herself comfortable. ‘’I’m sorry, am I bothering you? I’m Silverpaw, and I’m Azulpaw’s friend.’’ She gave a light smile and turned her head back to where Azulpaw sat. He was looking away from the two. ‘’He didn’t want to come over because he thinks you hate him! Funny, right?’’ She giggled. ‘’I wouldn’t be surprised if you disliked him, but hate is a pretty strong feeling and word...it shouldn’t be used lightly.’’ Silverpaw let out a gentle sigh, turning her head back to glance once more at Azulpaw, before looking at the other blue apprentice.

‘’He seems really hurt though. He won’t even look at you. Whatever happened between the two of you...can’t you let it go?’’ She asked, her voice softened and her ears flattened.

Bluepaw was shocked.

He was hurt.

He was confused as to why the blue cat left him--just that quick. And, after everything I’ve done for her...he thought, selfishly.

When Alabasterpaw slinked out the shadows, he rolled his eyes, but he gave her his undivided attention, watching her every move. He stared at her with interest, but blinked his eyes to rid the thoughts. ‘’Not your fault? Everything is your fault, Alabasterpaw.’’ His voice was low, and he emitted out a purr, brushing up to her. He was not the least bit happy that Asterpaw had left him...for now. She wouldn’t be gone for long. He knew that for sure, but at the moment, he needed to warm up with her cherished sister. ‘’You’re a bad kitty, Alabasterpaw. You know that? You’re also somewhat smart, so how can you not come up with a plan just as quickly?’’ He wasn’t mad at her--just a bit frustrated, really. His mind wandered to Asterpaw, and then to Azulpaw. Why did she still seem to care so much for the arrogant tom? The one she called a jerk?

Then, she had the nerve to call him a jerk? He didn’t hurt her intentionally, as Azulpaw had done. He would had never hurt or. Nor, allowed anyone else to do so. ‘’But since you’re out of ideas--and apparently I have to think of everything. I’d say we act like we care for the runt. Get him to trust us again, and BAM! I’ll have Asterpaw. I mean, I could apologize and show in my actions that I do care and that I love her, and she will be all over me!’’ He exclaimed, wanting to laugh evilly. ‘’It sounds like a treasured idea.’’ He told the white feline as he brushed alongside her, nuzzling the side of her cheek.

‘’Since, I don’t currently have Asterpaw, I could pay most of my attention to you.’’ But he would always be alert. It was a terrible thing. Truly. That he switched constantly between the two sisters as if they were puppets on strings. If one didn’t want him, then he was after the other. A repeating pattern, but he knew at the end of the day. By time they were deemed warriors--one of them would be his.

Azulpaw watched with a slight droop of his ears as he wanted to hear what the two she-cats were discussing. Was they talking about him? Was Asterpaw thinking about him? It gave him a bit of hope and what was left of his heart--the pieces fluttered. As they weren’t looking at him, he slyly gazed at Asterpaw, his eyes roaming her body, and when they turned to look at him, he quickly adverted his gaze, finding the ground a new center of attention.

The female looked up to see two figures nearby. For a moment her hues narrowed and snapped angrily before she realized who it was. Azulpaw and the silver cat from earlier-- who was she? And what was she doing? Certainly she was some relation to Azulpaw, from the way she had been defending him so strongly. She didn't know what to do. And then she saw a white figure approaching, coming along to make everything ten times worse. Of course-- because why wouldn't Alabasterpaw want to come along, adding to her pain? At least she wasn't physically hurt that badly anymore. The pain in her chest was subsiding to a dull throbbing, making her feel much better. She watched as the devil cat approached, her tail swishing back and forth. The figures weren't doing anything much, just standing there-- she figured no harm could come from that.
"Is my sweet sister feeling any better?" Alabasterpaw purred. She knew mental torment was the best kind-- but of course, Bluepaw wouldn't be able to stop it. She could tear Asterpaw apart at the same time, and in the end, there would be two broken cats. With some extra luck she would light a spark for Bluepaw-- because after all, Asterpaw wasn't someone to fall in love that easily. And poor Bluepaw had fallen hard for her...perhaps even harder then he had fallen for Alabasterpaw herself.
"What do you want?!" Asterpaw snapped, getting to her paws with her fur bristling. She was furious. Alabasterpaw had, in one go, destroyed everything. Now she was left to pick up the pieces as always... only this time, it wasn't just for other cats. This time she had to pick up her own pieces as well. Because this was partly her fault, too...I hate that we met. I hate everything that happened between us. Those words had been playing in her head. Of course he would say something like that to her. Did she care? No. Yes...she thought, though she tried to keep it from entering her head. She didn't need to care. She couldn't afford to. If she continued to care pretty soon she would be nothing more then a broken cat.
"Can't I just have a conversation with my beloved sister?" Alabasterpaw asked, a purr rumbling in her chest and throat. The fact that Asterpaw was actually angry surprised her...and, of course, amused her to no end.
"Of course you can. When you're...you. Not some demon. I have nothing to say to you right now-- get out of my sight." Asterpaw mewed in a low voice, glaring at the she cat. Just as the white one moved away, another, silver figure came into view, quickly approaching her. Great. Did Azulpaw set his bodyguard on me? She thought sarcastically, bracing herself for an attack. She didn't know what to think. She could still see him sitting a ways away...not coming any closer. I was right. He does hate me. She sighed, curling her tail around her paws. Part of her hoped she was wrong, that there was something bigger going on here... but what else could she think? What was she supposed to think when a cat just pushed her away like that, acting as though they couldn't care less about her? Like she were just some more junk to push aside, to be gotten rid of?
"Uh, hi." She mewed in a much less excited voice then the younger cat. Her hues scanned the feline questioningly...remembering how excited she had been venturing into the Training Plateau just earlier that day. And it would be dark soon, now... did alliances really change that quickly? Now she was on her own, while Alabasterpaw had Bluepaw and Azulpaw had...whoever this quirky feline was. Her expression was somewhat worried, as though she was scared something might happen. She didn't know what this cat wanted, but she was sure they wouldn't be greeting her in such a friendly way if they intended her harm. "Yeah. It's Asterpaw." She answered with a sigh, glancing back up towards the hill. She was nervous that this cat might spring on her...what had Azulpaw been telling her? What had happened between them? Who was this?
"Oh no, you're not bothering me. It's nice to meet you, Silverpaw." She forced a smile. But are you sure you're just friends? She thought, examing the cat. Realizing she would have to question about her own feelings if she counted that on trying to help Azulpaw, and attacking the cat she believed had hurt him-- though Asterpaw knew she should have done it long ago-- she stopped, shaking the thought aside. They most certainly must be "just friends." Even if Asterpaw didn't really believe it. The female sighed, shifting her weight at Silverpaw's words. He thought she hated him? What was he doing now, telling lies or something equally stupid? He had gotten into trouble, after all...though that was partly her fault, was this her fault too? Had she made him think that somehow? Though whether it was a good or bad thing, she wasn't quite sure yet. She wished she did know. That way she would be able to address the situation in a way that would make sense.
"Look...Silverpaw, wasn't it? You've got this backwards. I don't hate him-- as a matter of fact, I care very much about him. But he doesn't want me to. He doesn't want me to be anywhere near him, okay? He hates me. He told me he hated we met, that he hated everything that happened between us. Which I'm going to take as the fact that he hates me. I would love to put it all aside to start over, but those aren't words that you can just forget. Besides that; I'm pretty sure he would be just as happy if he never set eyes on me again. If he won't look at me, it's because he can't stand the sight of me. And if he's hurt, it's probably because someone-- I have my suspicions who, but I don't want to attack them without catching them in the act-- attacked him and he's physically hurt. He doesn't get jealous, as he made a point of telling me before, and I sincerely doubt he would get jealous over someone that he can't stand as much as me." Asterpaw snapped, her eyes flashing angrily. She had no idea what was going on, or what this cat was thinking saying something like that, but she knew that Silverpaw was wrong. And it hurt to think that maybe she was the one who was wrong, that maybe there was something bigger going on here, that maybe things were different then she was thinking. It hurt her to believe that something else was going on here. Don't tell me I'm wrong. Please don't tell me I'm wrong. She thought, lowering her eyes to the ground.
"Hey now, not everything is my fault, love." She purred in a low, gentle voice. She glanced over towards where the silver cat from earlier was talking to Asterpaw, and Asterpaw seemed to be angry about something-- maybe she was angry because the cat had attacked Bluepaw? That would be nice. Then she would be able to tell him that she hadn't messed things up after all. And poor, poor Azulpaw would finally get his rest...though perhaps not quite in the way that he would think. A smile spread over her maw as she thought. "Well thank you for the compliment, dearest...and I'll try and think of a plan." She mewed, rolling gracefully over onto her side as she did so. A smile spread over her maw, and she glanced at the tom. "That's a wonderful idea. But please-- don't waste your attentions on me, dear love, otherwise my darling sister might get some ideas." She purred with a sweet expression, brushing her tail lightly up against him.
After a moment, Asterpaw got to her paws and headed as quickly as she could up the hill, towards the tom. Her eyes flashed as she thrust her face in his. "What are you trying to do, telling your friend I'm the one who hates you? You're the one who said you hated that you ever met me." She snapped, before drawing away quickly as though he had stung her. A sudden realization settled over her and she took a few pawsteps back. "Oh, I'm so sorry...I shouldn't be talking to you, should I?" She asked, her hues hardening as she took another step backwards. So all her allies were gone. One of them hated her, another was a demon, and the third...well...she wasn't quite sure what to think about that one, but she was pretty sure it wasn't good. The tom seemed to have some sort of an obsession with her, one that made her quite nervous and she wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to be around him. Maybe someday, like she had said...but she sincerely doubted it.

Old March 20th, 2017, 07:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The female looked up to see two figures nearby. For a moment her hues narrowed and snapped angrily before she realized who it was. Azulpaw and the silver cat from earlier-- who was she? And what was she doing? Certainly she was some relation to Azulpaw, from the way she had been defending him so strongly. She didn't know what to do. And then she saw a white figure approaching, coming along to make everything ten times worse. Of course-- because why wouldn't Alabasterpaw want to come along, adding to her pain? At least she wasn't physically hurt that badly anymore. The pain in her chest was subsiding to a dull throbbing, making her feel much better. She watched as the devil cat approached, her tail swishing back and forth. The figures weren't doing anything much, just standing there-- she figured no harm could come from that.
"Is my sweet sister feeling any better?" Alabasterpaw purred. She knew mental torment was the best kind-- but of course, Bluepaw wouldn't be able to stop it. She could tear Asterpaw apart at the same time, and in the end, there would be two broken cats. With some extra luck she would light a spark for Bluepaw-- because after all, Asterpaw wasn't someone to fall in love that easily. And poor Bluepaw had fallen hard for her...perhaps even harder then he had fallen for Alabasterpaw herself.
"What do you want?!" Asterpaw snapped, getting to her paws with her fur bristling. She was furious. Alabasterpaw had, in one go, destroyed everything. Now she was left to pick up the pieces as always... only this time, it wasn't just for other cats. This time she had to pick up her own pieces as well. Because this was partly her fault, too...I hate that we met. I hate everything that happened between us. Those words had been playing in her head. Of course he would say something like that to her. Did she care? No. Yes...she thought, though she tried to keep it from entering her head. She didn't need to care. She couldn't afford to. If she continued to care pretty soon she would be nothing more then a broken cat.
"Can't I just have a conversation with my beloved sister?" Alabasterpaw asked, a purr rumbling in her chest and throat. The fact that Asterpaw was actually angry surprised her...and, of course, amused her to no end.
"Of course you can. When you're...you. Not some demon. I have nothing to say to you right now-- get out of my sight." Asterpaw mewed in a low voice, glaring at the she cat. Just as the white one moved away, another, silver figure came into view, quickly approaching her. Great. Did Azulpaw set his bodyguard on me? She thought sarcastically, bracing herself for an attack. She didn't know what to think. She could still see him sitting a ways away...not coming any closer. I was right. He does hate me. She sighed, curling her tail around her paws. Part of her hoped she was wrong, that there was something bigger going on here... but what else could she think? What was she supposed to think when a cat just pushed her away like that, acting as though they couldn't care less about her? Like she were just some more junk to push aside, to be gotten rid of?
"Uh, hi." She mewed in a much less excited voice then the younger cat. Her hues scanned the feline questioningly...remembering how excited she had been venturing into the Training Plateau just earlier that day. And it would be dark soon, now... did alliances really change that quickly? Now she was on her own, while Alabasterpaw had Bluepaw and Azulpaw had...whoever this quirky feline was. Her expression was somewhat worried, as though she was scared something might happen. She didn't know what this cat wanted, but she was sure they wouldn't be greeting her in such a friendly way if they intended her harm. "Yeah. It's Asterpaw." She answered with a sigh, glancing back up towards the hill. She was nervous that this cat might spring on her...what had Azulpaw been telling her? What had happened between them? Who was this?
"Oh no, you're not bothering me. It's nice to meet you, Silverpaw." She forced a smile. But are you sure you're just friends? She thought, examing the cat. Realizing she would have to question about her own feelings if she counted that on trying to help Azulpaw, and attacking the cat she believed had hurt him-- though Asterpaw knew she should have done it long ago-- she stopped, shaking the thought aside. They most certainly must be "just friends." Even if Asterpaw didn't really believe it. The female sighed, shifting her weight at Silverpaw's words. He thought she hated him? What was he doing now, telling lies or something equally stupid? He had gotten into trouble, after all...though that was partly her fault, was this her fault too? Had she made him think that somehow? Though whether it was a good or bad thing, she wasn't quite sure yet. She wished she did know. That way she would be able to address the situation in a way that would make sense.
"Look...Silverpaw, wasn't it? You've got this backwards. I don't hate him-- as a matter of fact, I care very much about him. But he doesn't want me to. He doesn't want me to be anywhere near him, okay? He hates me. He told me he hated we met, that he hated everything that happened between us. Which I'm going to take as the fact that he hates me. I would love to put it all aside to start over, but those aren't words that you can just forget. Besides that; I'm pretty sure he would be just as happy if he never set eyes on me again. If he won't look at me, it's because he can't stand the sight of me. And if he's hurt, it's probably because someone-- I have my suspicions who, but I don't want to attack them without catching them in the act-- attacked him and he's physically hurt. He doesn't get jealous, as he made a point of telling me before, and I sincerely doubt he would get jealous over someone that he can't stand as much as me." Asterpaw snapped, her eyes flashing angrily. She had no idea what was going on, or what this cat was thinking saying something like that, but she knew that Silverpaw was wrong. And it hurt to think that maybe she was the one who was wrong, that maybe there was something bigger going on here, that maybe things were different then she was thinking. It hurt her to believe that something else was going on here. Don't tell me I'm wrong. Please don't tell me I'm wrong. She thought, lowering her eyes to the ground.
"Hey now, not everything is my fault, love." She purred in a low, gentle voice. She glanced over towards where the silver cat from earlier was talking to Asterpaw, and Asterpaw seemed to be angry about something-- maybe she was angry because the cat had attacked Bluepaw? That would be nice. Then she would be able to tell him that she hadn't messed things up after all. And poor, poor Azulpaw would finally get his rest...though perhaps not quite in the way that he would think. A smile spread over her maw as she thought. "Well thank you for the compliment, dearest...and I'll try and think of a plan." She mewed, rolling gracefully over onto her side as she did so. A smile spread over her maw, and she glanced at the tom. "That's a wonderful idea. But please-- don't waste your attentions on me, dear love, otherwise my darling sister might get some ideas." She purred with a sweet expression, brushing her tail lightly up against him.
After a moment, Asterpaw got to her paws and headed as quickly as she could up the hill, towards the tom. Her eyes flashed as she thrust her face in his. "What are you trying to do, telling your friend I'm the one who hates you? You're the one who said you hated that you ever met me." She snapped, before drawing away quickly as though he had stung her. A sudden realization settled over her and she took a few pawsteps back. "Oh, I'm so sorry...I shouldn't be talking to you, should I?" She asked, her hues hardening as she took another step backwards. So all her allies were gone. One of them hated her, another was a demon, and the third...well...she wasn't quite sure what to think about that one, but she was pretty sure it wasn't good. The tom seemed to have some sort of an obsession with her, one that made her quite nervous and she wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to be around him. Maybe someday, like she had said...but she sincerely doubted it.
Azulpaw was quite surprised at the sudden outburst of the blue she-cat. His eyes widened, and for a moment, he pulled back his face out of reflex when she hurled herself at him. He gulped, not know what to say. Should he reply with something sweetly? Something bitter? He was quiet for a few moments, just staring at her. And, he replied with the one way he knew how.

‘’I never said I hated you, sweetheart.’’ He mastered his smooth voice, his tail swishing behind him slowly. He appeared calm on the outside, but he was terrified at what she might do to him on the inside. ‘’In fact, what I meant to say was that ever since I met you...you’ve been causing me trouble.’’ He picked up his good paw, giving it a few licks as he eyed the she-cat in front of him. His striking yellow eyes narrowed at her next set of words.

‘’Do whatever pleases your heart, love.’’ He spat, clearly offended. Perhaps, he did mention that in their earlier argument, but he also mentioned a lot of things he didn’t mean. He thought he was protecting her, but she appeared selfish to him. How dare she misinterpret his words, thinking that he hated her? If it’s anything she hated him! Azulpaw let out a snarl, for he was tired of the one being pity. Even though Silverpaw tried to help, he was tired of everyone trying to help him. The grey tom threw his face back into the blue cat’s face, his eyes ablazing. ‘’And, don’t you dare get me started on that rotten sister of yours. She threatened me to stay away from you, in order to keep YOU safe! So, I’m the one who hate you? I’m the one who hates you because I care about what happens to you, and I don’t want anything to happen to you. Yup, then indeed, I hate you.’’ He nodded his head, pulling away from her. He started to get up, his limp coming back to him. Silverpaw watched the scene from the distant, surprised that it took place. She instantly saw how heated the area was; raw emotions, snappish remarks, and angry fillings. All in one area.

Azulpaw continued. ‘’I hate you so freaking much that I’m going to be limping for days! My side will be in ache for days! I hate you that much! Because I don’t want to be in pain for you! Are you even worth this pain?’’ He snarled, and almost lost his footing. Silverpaw quickly came to his side, for him to lean on in support. She didn’t know what to say, so she only allowed Azulpaw to talk. After all, she didn’t know what was happening between the two. She didn’t know it was anything at all.

‘’So, yeah, I hate you so much that I’m willing to be a victim for Alabasterpaw’s deranged thoughts! I’m willing to literally die by the paws of your sister--just because I hate you!’’ Everything he said was sarcasm. He didn’t hate her, but he was frustrated. He was always frustrated, and she was the main source of his frustration. After his outburst, Silverpaw calmed him down. She began to silently rub her tail alongside him, as a sort of comfort to untense his body. He shivered.

Then, his voice came back to normal. That normal snappish, sarcastic, flirtatious voice that he mastered and others found an annoyance. ‘’Oh, sweetheart...you just love to cause trouble for us all, don’t you?’’ He purred, deeply. Now the secret was out, and for some odd reason he wasn’t afraid of Alabasterpaw, but he knew he would need to talk to her soon. He wouldn’t allow her to hurt Asterpaw. He would have to die before he allowed that twisted feline to lay a paw on the blue cat. And why would he do this? Because he cared. Physically. Emotionally. Mentally. He cared, and he brought himself to realize that. He cared.

‘’I mean...making toms jealous...breaking toms hearts...and now? Misinterpreting words. What’s next?’’ He half-lidded his eyes at her, focusing on her intently. Why did he feel brave all of a sudden? ‘’And, you called me blind? That I’m not seeing things right in front of me?’’ He gave a deep, melodic chuckle, flinching every time he felt pain. ‘’And, look at you...blind as a bat. Couldn’t see what things really were without proof. That is what putting the pieces together for, my love, even if there are a few gaps.’’ He purred once more, and his gaze hardened. He looked away. This tom, he chose to not look at her. The feelings he had for her--seemed to wash away in an instant, replaced by a cold icy glacier in place of where his heart once been. ‘’It seem as if I just wasted my time anyway. Something I hate doing.’’

Silverpaw agreed, chuckling a bit in her head. She knew the tom hate to waste his time. He was impatient anyway. Very impatient.

‘’Yet, you weren’t a waste of time.’’ He told Asterpaw, earnestly. ‘’In fact, you made it worth my while. And, thank you for that. But, if you never hear from me again…’’ He staggered back up to her, hurling himself close to her face as possible. ‘’You know where I’ll be.’’ His eyes glanced above at the sky, hinting to her of what he meant if she didn’t understand. ‘’And, I’ll gladly take my reward with me,’’ With that saying, he brushed his nose with her, lingering there for a moment, before pulling away slightly. He stared at her, his yellow hues analyzing her next move, before he made a grunting noise and tried his best to trot away. Silverpaw stayed for a while, wondering what would happen next, but figuring that Azulpaw wouldn’t be able to last long out there for a while, she said. ‘’Um...I just pray to starclan that everything will work out for the best...sorry about his behavior.’’ She quietly mewed before padding after him.

Bluepaw felt as if he could fall in love all over again at seeing Alabasterpaw roll onto her side, stretching herself out. He sat down on his haunches, watching her attentively for her next move. Her voice was just as angelic, and his ears ringed the moment a vowel left her mouth. He purred lightly, ‘’You have no idea how much trouble you have caused the both of us.’’ Thinking wisely, he would had chosen Alabasterpaw as a future mate based on looks, but if he wanted an actual real relationship, he knew Asterpaw was the best choice, so he stayed on the path she walked. Though she was angry at him. He brainstormed some ideas to get her to forgive him.

If Bluepaw did have a choice in choosing which sister, he would love the looks of Alabasterpaw with the charming personality of Asterpaw. It was a perfect combination, and frankly, he found himself enjoying the two more than he should. He padded slowly towards Alabasterpaw, gently lowering his head to give her delicate nuzzle before he allowed himself to jump onto a nearby rock. His tail flickered at the mention of her words. He quietly mewed, ‘’What Asterpaw doesn’t know, won’t kill her, will it?’’
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:38 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw was quite surprised at the sudden outburst of the blue she-cat. His eyes widened, and for a moment, he pulled back his face out of reflex when she hurled herself at him. He gulped, not know what to say. Should he reply with something sweetly? Something bitter? He was quiet for a few moments, just staring at her. And, he replied with the one way he knew how.

‘’I never said I hated you, sweetheart.’’ He mastered his smooth voice, his tail swishing behind him slowly. He appeared calm on the outside, but he was terrified at what she might do to him on the inside. ‘’In fact, what I meant to say was that ever since I met you...you’ve been causing me trouble.’’ He picked up his good paw, giving it a few licks as he eyed the she-cat in front of him. His striking yellow eyes narrowed at her next set of words.

‘’Do whatever pleases your heart, love.’’ He spat, clearly offended. Perhaps, he did mention that in their earlier argument, but he also mentioned a lot of things he didn’t mean. He thought he was protecting her, but she appeared selfish to him. How dare she misinterpret his words, thinking that he hated her? If it’s anything she hated him! Azulpaw let out a snarl, for he was tired of the one being pity. Even though Silverpaw tried to help, he was tired of everyone trying to help him. The grey tom threw his face back into the blue cat’s face, his eyes ablazing. ‘’And, don’t you dare get me started on that rotten sister of yours. She threatened me to stay away from you, in order to keep YOU safe! So, I’m the one who hate you? I’m the one who hates you because I care about what happens to you, and I don’t want anything to happen to you. Yup, then indeed, I hate you.’’ He nodded his head, pulling away from her. He started to get up, his limp coming back to him. Silverpaw watched the scene from the distant, surprised that it took place. She instantly saw how heated the area was; raw emotions, snappish remarks, and angry fillings. All in one area.

Azulpaw continued. ‘’I hate you so freaking much that I’m going to be limping for days! My side will be in ache for days! I hate you that much! Because I don’t want to be in pain for you! Are you even worth this pain?’’ He snarled, and almost lost his footing. Silverpaw quickly came to his side, for him to lean on in support. She didn’t know what to say, so she only allowed Azulpaw to talk. After all, she didn’t know what was happening between the two. She didn’t know it was anything at all.

‘’So, yeah, I hate you so much that I’m willing to be a victim for Alabasterpaw’s deranged thoughts! I’m willing to literally die by the paws of your sister--just because I hate you!’’ Everything he said was sarcasm. He didn’t hate her, but he was frustrated. He was always frustrated, and she was the main source of his frustration. After his outburst, Silverpaw calmed him down. She began to silently rub her tail alongside him, as a sort of comfort to untense his body. He shivered.

Then, his voice came back to normal. That normal snappish, sarcastic, flirtatious voice that he mastered and others found an annoyance. ‘’Oh, sweetheart...you just love to cause trouble for us all, don’t you?’’ He purred, deeply. Now the secret was out, and for some odd reason he wasn’t afraid of Alabasterpaw, but he knew he would need to talk to her soon. He wouldn’t allow her to hurt Asterpaw. He would have to die before he allowed that twisted feline to lay a paw on the blue cat. And why would he do this? Because he cared. Physically. Emotionally. Mentally. He cared, and he brought himself to realize that. He cared.

‘’I mean...making toms jealous...breaking toms hearts...and now? Misinterpreting words. What’s next?’’ He half-lidded his eyes at her, focusing on her intently. Why did he feel brave all of a sudden? ‘’And, you called me blind? That I’m not seeing things right in front of me?’’ He gave a deep, melodic chuckle, flinching every time he felt pain. ‘’And, look at you...blind as a bat. Couldn’t see what things really were without proof. That is what putting the pieces together for, my love, even if there are a few gaps.’’ He purred once more, and his gaze hardened. He looked away. This tom, he chose to not look at her. The feelings he had for her--seemed to wash away in an instant, replaced by a cold icy glacier in place of where his heart once been. ‘’It seem as if I just wasted my time anyway. Something I hate doing.’’

Silverpaw agreed, chuckling a bit in her head. She knew the tom hate to waste his time. He was impatient anyway. Very impatient.

‘’Yet, you weren’t a waste of time.’’ He told Asterpaw, earnestly. ‘’In fact, you made it worth my while. And, thank you for that. But, if you never hear from me again…’’ He staggered back up to her, hurling himself close to her face as possible. ‘’You know where I’ll be.’’ His eyes glanced above at the sky, hinting to her of what he meant if she didn’t understand. ‘’And, I’ll gladly take my reward with me,’’ With that saying, he brushed his nose with her, lingering there for a moment, before pulling away slightly. He stared at her, his yellow hues analyzing her next move, before he made a grunting noise and tried his best to trot away. Silverpaw stayed for a while, wondering what would happen next, but figuring that Azulpaw wouldn’t be able to last long out there for a while, she said. ‘’Um...I just pray to starclan that everything will work out for the best...sorry about his behavior.’’ She quietly mewed before padding after him.

Bluepaw felt as if he could fall in love all over again at seeing Alabasterpaw roll onto her side, stretching herself out. He sat down on his haunches, watching her attentively for her next move. Her voice was just as angelic, and his ears ringed the moment a vowel left her mouth. He purred lightly, ‘’You have no idea how much trouble you have caused the both of us.’’ Thinking wisely, he would had chosen Alabasterpaw as a future mate based on looks, but if he wanted an actual real relationship, he knew Asterpaw was the best choice, so he stayed on the path she walked. Though she was angry at him. He brainstormed some ideas to get her to forgive him.

If Bluepaw did have a choice in choosing which sister, he would love the looks of Alabasterpaw with the charming personality of Asterpaw. It was a perfect combination, and frankly, he found himself enjoying the two more than he should. He padded slowly towards Alabasterpaw, gently lowering his head to give her delicate nuzzle before he allowed himself to jump onto a nearby rock. His tail flickered at the mention of her words. He quietly mewed, ‘’What Asterpaw doesn’t know, won’t kill her, will it?’’

"Really. Then why push me away? And if I'm causing you so much trouble, why do you...care." It was more of a statement then a question, but she guessed he would understand. This was the most mixed up things had been for her in a long time, and she didn't understand why. Did he hate her? Or did he care? Was it possible to do both? She had no idea, and she was utterly terrified. Things were so messed up she doubted they would ever be put right. How could they? How could things be put right when this tom was a cat who she...didn't know about? Worried over? Her mind raced, all the time ignoring the more obvious choice that was in front of her. ...cared for?

She thought hesitantly, swallowing as she watched him. She didn't know what to do. She was terrified, to be honest. She was terrified of what he was thinking. What was he thinking? Was he thinking about her? That's just messed up. He would never think about me. Would never dare, I should be...thinking. The female sighed and watched him. She was scared-- she didn't know what he was thinking about, and the fact that she was standing here, that she had gotten in his face like that... he was probably furious. What do I care? She thought after a minute, doing the only thing she knew under stress-- denying it, and blocking it out.

Her eyes flashed with surprise and then sorrow. So it was true. How do I know he's not lying to me? She thought for a moment, her natural defense of her sister kicking in. Then again...what reason does he have to lie? She thought with a sigh. He wouldn't. He didn't really have any reason to lie. Which meant the alternative must be true: Alabasterpaw really had done this. She threatened me? Asterpaw thought angrily, unsheathing her claws and digging them into the dirt. So this was what it had come to. Everything had come down to this, and apparantly Alabasterpaw was behind it. And what of Bluepaw? Surely he had nothing to do with this. Silverpaw seemed to think so, but...Asterpaw sincerely doubted it. Alli's capable of something sinister like this. But Bluepaw? Nope. She thought, second guessing that when she remembered him slamming the silver cat into a tree. The feline sighed, deciding it might be a better idea to keep her eyes on him just in case.

"Please don't protect me...." She mewed in a low voice, looking anywhere but directly at him. Why did he feel like he needed to protect her, anyways? 'Save' her from her sister? Alabasterpaw wouldn't dare do anything to her. For very long, at least. Not unless she was trying to hurt him any way she could... Asterpaw thought, thinking about Bluepaw-- but Azulpaw entered her mind instead. Confused, she left her thoughts and went back to the present with a sigh. "Nothing's going to happen to me. I can promise you that." Her ears went back, partly out of annoyance and partly out of regret. Had she not been so unwilling to face the truth earlier, maybe this could have stopped a long time ago. Well, she knew it now.

But his next words made her feel horrible. Even though she already knew the answer to that question-- it was fairly obvious, and yet she still didn't want to say it. "No. It's not worth it...no cat is. No cat is worth going through all that. I appreciate your efforts-- I really, really do-- but I can't let you endure this for me. She's not going to stop just because you stay away from me, you do realize that, don't you? She can't stand you-- and I don't know why. But I will find out." She sighed. Why hadn't she just accused Alabasterpaw in the first place? She knew why, but she didn't want to think about it now. It was just embarassing. She hated it.

I'm willing to literally die by the paws of your sister. Asterpaw's thoughts turned to her own words from just a few moments before, talking to Bluepaw...she couldn't believe it. When you love someone, sometimes you'll die for them. Why, oh why had she said that? Then again, what did she know about love, anyways? Maybe she was wrong. He couldn't-- he didn't-- right? And even if it were true, he wouldn't tell her. "Why? Why are you willing to do that?" She asked in the softest voice she could muster. Her throat choked up. She didn't want to think about what she had said earlier. She had been frustrated, and...caught up in the moment, and...not thinking clearly. She hadn't really meant it. And even if she had, she would have made up some other excuse.

She didn't know what to say as he began to speak again, instead moving away from him as best she could. But when he touched her....she didn't pull away. She let him stay there, and then watched as she moved away. "Thank you. I guess I'll be seeing you around." Asterpaw lowered her head in a sign of respect, watching the she cat move after him. So now the truth was out. So now she knew what was going on. And she needed to confront Alabasterpaw about this. There was no way she was going to allow this to go on, not without at least letting her sister know that she didn't appreciate it. Hopefully stop it, but if Alabasterpaw attacked her...she would have to rely heavily on her training, which meant things could go downhill very, very quickly.

Alabasterpaw purred at the tom's words and looked at him with her large, seemingly innocent blue hues. She was glad that he wasn't going to be ignoring her...at least she was getting the attention she wanted, though perhaps not quite in the manner she had previously imagined. At the sight of her sister coming storming down the hill, her white ears perked up and she brushed against Bluepaw, whispering to him as she did so-- "Asterpaw's coming. And from the looks of things, your little friend told her everything. Now look, she doesn't know you're involved in this, because he doesn't-- but she does know I am. I'm just going to knock her around a bit. She won't be hurt, and she definitely won't be mad at you. When I come back out, you have to chase me off-- understood? Don't hurt me, just chase me off. That'll be enough to convince her you have her best interests at heart...and enough to convince your friend that you care." She muttered in a low voice as Asterpaw finally reached them. It didn't look like they were doing anything suspicious...at least, Alabasterpaw was hoping it didn't.

When Asterpaw approached her sister, Alabasterpaw grabbed her by the scruff and dragged her over towards a push, tossing her in as though she were nothing. She shot a warning glance at Bluepaw, warning him not to interfere...just in case someone thought it was suspicious. "I warned you not to tell her, love!" She yowled, just in case Azulpaw was still listening, before sneaking into the bush after her sister. Pulling some loose branches across the opening so no one could see what was going on, Alabasterpaw turned to her sister. Again, before Asterpaw could say a word, she nipped her ear-- hard.

The she cat yowled in surprise and anger, ignoring the fact that it hurt, and felt something hard stamp down on her paw before Alabasterpaw butted her in the side. Stumbling sideways, she made the bushes shake. "What are you doing?" She yowled angrily, before the white feline pinned her to the ground and dragged branches and leaves over her, creating a sort of makeshift trap that it would be hard for Asterpaw to get up from. "Saving you." She answered simply, before slipping through the smallest hole. Only Alabasterpaw would be able to get through there-- at least, in the blue female's opinion. And she? Well, she was trapped in a bush now. To her, it seemed like no one cared. Maybe Azulpaw had been right-- maybe Alabasterpaw really was going to hurt her. More then she already had. Her side and paw were sore, but it made her feel a little better to know that at least now she knew part of what the tom had gone through. At least now she could relate. Even hatred for her sister was building up inside her...hatred and anger. She was furious.

Alabasterpaw approached Bluepaw again, sitting down beside him. "Go act like you can't get the branches aside. At first, at least...otherwise it'll be too quick." She muttered in a low voice. If it seemed like he was trying to be her 'saving angel' then maybe Asterpaw would do better. She got ready to run, waiting for Bluepaw to chase her off as she had instructed. Part of her wondered if the little silver cat would show up again...with that scum. She hoped so. Then she would get rid of them right afterwards...it couldn't be that hard, right? After all, Azulpaw was weak and from the looks of it, the silver cat was inexperienced.