ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:05 PM

Old October 11th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: The Mythical World of Wimborne

Rebecca gave a yawn and walked through the forest, pushing a branch out of her way as a small puppy scurried by her, yipping excitedly. “Calm down, boy. We don’t want to alert anyone that doesn’t want us ‘round here.” She said, her tone gentle, but firm. Scruffy halted and went back to her, sitting down in the grass, looking up at her with bright blue eyes. The fifteen-year old girl blinked and patted him lightly on the head, letting out an exhausted sigh. They had been traveling across the island all day with no sign of anything to interest them. A handmade bow-and-arrow was sticking out of her backpack, ready to be used if needed. She sat down in the soft grass, rubbing her dog’s soft belly as she watched the clouds go by in the sky that shone through the branches in the trees above her. She was currently in the Yorkview area, full of dense forest.
Old October 11th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Alex walked through the forest, feeling very peaceful as she usually did. She hadnt seen a lot of wildlife today, though. She wasnt sure why, but she felt like the reason might be because she was going to meet something... interesting today.
Old October 11th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Rebecca’s green-hued eyes soon spotted a few exotic fruits hanging from a tree high above them, her stomach giving a growl of hunger. She glanced at at her small companion and pointed up at the fruit. “You mind fetching us a few fruits up there, Scruff?” She asked him and the brown Labrador wagged his tail, standing up. The teenager watched as the dog crouched low to the ground and then jumped into the air. In mid-air, a pair of wide brown wings sprouted from his back and he flew up in the air at a fast, swift pace, heading towards the fruit that hung on the branches where she had gestured to. He disappeared into the leaves of the tree and soon enough, Rebecca saw a few fruits falling from the tree. She jumped up and rushed to catch some, grabbing three of them. She missed one though and it landed sharply against her shoulder. The teen gave a wince and whistled to Scruffy to return to her. Scruffy flew back down to her, flapping his wings happily. He looked at her with a doggish smile, his tongue rolling out of his mouth as he landed, his wings disappearing. She stroked his back. “Good boy.” Rebecca sat down once again, inspecting the red, spiky-looking fruit. “I think I heard that these are called Rambutans.” She mentioned, peeling away the spiked outside and revealing the soft white flesh of the fruit inside. She took a small bite and smiled. “A bit sour, but a lovely sweet aftertaste indeed.” The teenager continued to eat as she watched Scruffy tear open one, nibbling at it contently.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Student Psychologist

As Alex continued on through the woods, she paused,having heard something. In the distance she heard the rustling of leaves, and as she approached the sound, mumbled voices. Closing in on the sound, she came to see a girl eating fruit and her dog, who was wagging his tail happily.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:22 PM
bruh head

(RP still open? OwO

[Full Name]: Sorean Blues

[Gender]: Female

[Species]: Dragon

[Personality Traits]: She's quick to react, and is very aggressive. She doesn't really socialize truly, she's afraid everyone might reject her if she truly talks to anyone.

[Physical Traits]:

~Shining, sky blue scales

~Green eyes with darker green pupils

~darker blue stripes running down her back

~Gills along her ribs and neck, webbed talons

~A flat-ended tail

~Wings that stretch wide

[Linked photo of character(optional)]: Nope.

[Questions]: None

[Other information]: none.)

Old October 11th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

The sound of footsteps made Rebecca turn her head to meet eyes with another girl, which was unusual given the fact that many stayed near the cities and didn’t go out into these woods. Scruffy raised his head and looked at the stranger, his muzzle stained with fruit juice. “How peculiar..” The wandering teen said to her companion, “It seems that we’re not alone in this forest, buddy.” She took another bite of the red, peeled fruit and narrowed her eyes at the girl, a slight smirk on her face. “So, stranger, what brings you to this neck of the woods?” Rebecca asked, wiping her mouth slightly and seeming to scan this newcomer with her wolf-like eyes, “But then again, you like you belong in such a place as this.” Scruffy gave a small, amused huff and started eating again.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ View Post
(RP still open? OwO

[Full Name]: Sorean Blues

[Gender]: Female

[Species]: Dragon

[Personality Traits]: She's quick to react, and is very aggressive. She doesn't really socialize truly, she's afraid everyone might reject her if she truly talks to anyone.

[Physical Traits]:

~Shining, sky blue scales

~Green eyes with darker green pupils

~darker blue stripes running down her back

~Gills along her ribs and neck, webbed talons

~A flat-ended tail

~Wings that stretch wide

[Linked photo of character(optional)]: Nope.

[Questions]: None

[Other information]: none.)

Of course! It's always open! Accepted! Welcome to Wimborne!
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Student Psychologist

"Well... Uh... I" Alex trailed off, trying to find what to say at first, but then confidently replied "I love nature and all the animals in it. I prefer being here with the wildlife than I do being around other humans. I camp out in the wilderness and eat vegies mainly."
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

“Understandable.” Rebecca remarked, patting Scruffy on the head, “I live wherever I please. No human can tell me what to do.” She stood up, brushing off her dirt-covered jeans and smiling at this unusual stranger. The young teenager pressed her thumb against her palm and closed her eyes, shrinking down and glowing white for a moment, taking the form of a large, dark brown timber wolf. “Nature is a beautiful thing.” She mentioned, looking at the girl, “It’s even better when you can be apart of it.” With that, the wolf-girl began to pad away off into another direction, her tail swaying softly. Her small dog companion went up to the stranger and smiled at her. “It would be safe of you to find a safe place, miss. There is supposed to be a nasty storm brewing soon and we’re going to some caves to wait it out.” Scruffy said to her in a light British accent, blinking his bright blue eyes at her before scampering off to join Rebecca by her side.
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

[Full Name] Francesa De Forest
[Gender] Female
[Age] 14
[Physical Traits] Francesa is kind of lazy and care-free, she doesn't seem to care about a certain problem or about any physical injury. She mostly tends to be a couch potato.
[Different Forms] http://orig07.deviantart.net/94d4/f/2013/320/d/1/crazy_gift_by_snow_body-d6ufsmn.png
[Appearance] http://orig14.deviantart.net/7f0e/f/2013/134/1/9/cute_anime_girls_19_by_cender111-d659kjz.jpg clover green eyes
[Other/Questions] Could Francesa be kinda like a shape-shifter? Plus, a merchant that trades in diffrent cities?

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!