by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 04:02 PM
Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:57 PM

Old October 10th, 2016, 10:31 PM

Default Re: The Last Wolf (Continued)

Klein smirked. "Look who's being an animal," He crooned, snapping his fingers. Immediately, electricity zapped down the chain, and sent hundreds of volts of electricity into Sasuke. "Do you ever want to see your parents, boy? Or the one girl you once loved, Dame Estaire? Maybe I should keep you in a separate cell, locked away from the rest of your world. Now, address me as 'Sir' when you speak to me." He leaned back. "Lisa, be a dear and help your brother learn how to speak properly. Come here."

Lisa walked over timidly, her eyes wide and frightened.

"Now, sit on my lap."

Lisa obeyed, her shoulders tense.

"Good girl. Now, say 'Sir Klein,'"

"S-sir Klain,"

"I will obey you."

"I-I will obey you,"

"And I love you."

"And I- I- I-"

"Say it."

"I..."

Klein slapped her, sending her tumbling to the ground. He stood up, taller than when Sasuke was Human, and glowered at Lisa.

"I love you...." Lisa finally muttered, looking at the ground.

"Good girl. See, Sasuke? Your little sister is as obedient as Aria. Then again, it took about a few days trapped in my dungeon to even put a dent in her... Anyways, deary, get comfy. This is where you live." He paused. "Oh, and don't think about breaking out of those chains. They're made with pure Wolfsbane Iodide, a metal that is deadly to your kind. See the mark on Aria's hand? That blistering burn mark? The slightest scrape of it caused that. So, keep still."
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:50 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sasuke growls loudly in pain as the volts hit him hard though he did not knell his eyes glowed more and more as he made Lisa speak and when he slapped her his body just stiffen as he made Lisa say he loved this thing this so called man he just begins spits on Klein face " like hell I would you think you've done that you've won just because you broke my kid sister and aria who just discovered her wolf blood you make me sick " he tears off his shirt showing many scars, burn marks, gun shots, and many other painful looking marks on his body " you killed my parents on the day was to day I was named alpha what you did didn't effect me at all it only made me stronger now All I have is a little sister and mate who will not fall " he smiles as he just steps forward letting the chains burn him till he was nearly face to faced with Klein " try your best your not the first who tried to break me what you're doing is child's play compared to what I've been through "
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:57 PM

"Tell me, boy, have you ever seen a dragon-shapeshifter?" Klein asked quietly, smirking. "They say that they are more powerful than wolves, and only have a single weakness. Well, here's my secret. I'm a dragon shapeshifter. And guess what? I've seen stronger than you. Your father, for instance, struggled for years against me, until I finally found what made him tick. Now, he's an obedient guard dog."

"What I'm trying to say, Sasuke Wolf, is that I can wait forever to break you. After all, I have an eternity. Lisa, come. We're going upstairs to have dinner."

Lisa whimpered, as Klein took her chain, and began guiding her upstairs. She reached out to Sasuke, but the metal burned her throat, and she whined a little, before the door shut, leaving Sasuke and Natasha alone.

(Goodnight.)
Old October 11th, 2016, 08:22 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Natasha stared at Luna's body. She turned Lynx and snarled, slamming her body against the cage. She reached out her paw, and caught Klein's arm slightly. Her yellow eyes beamed in anger. "Let us go!" she snarled, slamming against the cage, her shoulder bleeding from cuts and scraped of the bars.
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:12 PM

Klein jerked his arm away, and slapped Natasha. "Paws off, beast." He snarled. He then went back upstairs, and tugged Lisa along with him.
Old October 13th, 2016, 02:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: The Last Wolf (Continued)

Natasha yowled. "Beast?! Wait till I get my claws on you! You will regret every second of it!" she snarled after him.
(Blehck... I need to make this charrie)
Name: Cerberus
Animal?: Hellhound
Looks: http://rs1097.pbsrc.com/albums/g355/...vil-1.jpg~c200 Animal: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ca79146936.jpg
Perso: Cocky, strong, and an Assassin. He knows how to appear and disappear with ease, and he has the powers of Chester, the ability to disappear and reappear, and to shape-shift to look like other people.
Old October 14th, 2016, 07:55 AM

(Does he work for Klein?)