Last post by burntToast
Today 09:45 AM

Old March 21st, 2017, 12:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Really. Then why push me away? And if I'm causing you so much trouble, why do you...care." It was more of a statement then a question, but she guessed he would understand. This was the most mixed up things had been for her in a long time, and she didn't understand why. Did he hate her? Or did he care? Was it possible to do both? She had no idea, and she was utterly terrified. Things were so messed up she doubted they would ever be put right. How could they? How could things be put right when this tom was a cat who she...didn't know about? Worried over? Her mind raced, all the time ignoring the more obvious choice that was in front of her. ...cared for?

She thought hesitantly, swallowing as she watched him. She didn't know what to do. She was terrified, to be honest. She was terrified of what he was thinking. What was he thinking? Was he thinking about her? That's just messed up. He would never think about me. Would never dare, I should be...thinking. The female sighed and watched him. She was scared-- she didn't know what he was thinking about, and the fact that she was standing here, that she had gotten in his face like that... he was probably furious. What do I care? She thought after a minute, doing the only thing she knew under stress-- denying it, and blocking it out.

Her eyes flashed with surprise and then sorrow. So it was true. How do I know he's not lying to me? She thought for a moment, her natural defense of her sister kicking in. Then again...what reason does he have to lie? She thought with a sigh. He wouldn't. He didn't really have any reason to lie. Which meant the alternative must be true: Alabasterpaw really had done this. She threatened me? Asterpaw thought angrily, unsheathing her claws and digging them into the dirt. So this was what it had come to. Everything had come down to this, and apparantly Alabasterpaw was behind it. And what of Bluepaw? Surely he had nothing to do with this. Silverpaw seemed to think so, but...Asterpaw sincerely doubted it. Alli's capable of something sinister like this. But Bluepaw? Nope. She thought, second guessing that when she remembered him slamming the silver cat into a tree. The feline sighed, deciding it might be a better idea to keep her eyes on him just in case.

"Please don't protect me...." She mewed in a low voice, looking anywhere but directly at him. Why did he feel like he needed to protect her, anyways? 'Save' her from her sister? Alabasterpaw wouldn't dare do anything to her. For very long, at least. Not unless she was trying to hurt him any way she could... Asterpaw thought, thinking about Bluepaw-- but Azulpaw entered her mind instead. Confused, she left her thoughts and went back to the present with a sigh. "Nothing's going to happen to me. I can promise you that." Her ears went back, partly out of annoyance and partly out of regret. Had she not been so unwilling to face the truth earlier, maybe this could have stopped a long time ago. Well, she knew it now.

But his next words made her feel horrible. Even though she already knew the answer to that question-- it was fairly obvious, and yet she still didn't want to say it. "No. It's not worth it...no cat is. No cat is worth going through all that. I appreciate your efforts-- I really, really do-- but I can't let you endure this for me. She's not going to stop just because you stay away from me, you do realize that, don't you? She can't stand you-- and I don't know why. But I will find out." She sighed. Why hadn't she just accused Alabasterpaw in the first place? She knew why, but she didn't want to think about it now. It was just embarassing. She hated it.

I'm willing to literally die by the paws of your sister. Asterpaw's thoughts turned to her own words from just a few moments before, talking to Bluepaw...she couldn't believe it. When you love someone, sometimes you'll die for them. Why, oh why had she said that? Then again, what did she know about love, anyways? Maybe she was wrong. He couldn't-- he didn't-- right? And even if it were true, he wouldn't tell her. "Why? Why are you willing to do that?" She asked in the softest voice she could muster. Her throat choked up. She didn't want to think about what she had said earlier. She had been frustrated, and...caught up in the moment, and...not thinking clearly. She hadn't really meant it. And even if she had, she would have made up some other excuse.

She didn't know what to say as he began to speak again, instead moving away from him as best she could. But when he touched her....she didn't pull away. She let him stay there, and then watched as she moved away. "Thank you. I guess I'll be seeing you around." Asterpaw lowered her head in a sign of respect, watching the she cat move after him. So now the truth was out. So now she knew what was going on. And she needed to confront Alabasterpaw about this. There was no way she was going to allow this to go on, not without at least letting her sister know that she didn't appreciate it. Hopefully stop it, but if Alabasterpaw attacked her...she would have to rely heavily on her training, which meant things could go downhill very, very quickly.

Alabasterpaw purred at the tom's words and looked at him with her large, seemingly innocent blue hues. She was glad that he wasn't going to be ignoring her...at least she was getting the attention she wanted, though perhaps not quite in the manner she had previously imagined. At the sight of her sister coming storming down the hill, her white ears perked up and she brushed against Bluepaw, whispering to him as she did so-- "Asterpaw's coming. And from the looks of things, your little friend told her everything. Now look, she doesn't know you're involved in this, because he doesn't-- but she does know I am. I'm just going to knock her around a bit. She won't be hurt, and she definitely won't be mad at you. When I come back out, you have to chase me off-- understood? Don't hurt me, just chase me off. That'll be enough to convince her you have her best interests at heart...and enough to convince your friend that you care." She muttered in a low voice as Asterpaw finally reached them. It didn't look like they were doing anything suspicious...at least, Alabasterpaw was hoping it didn't.

When Asterpaw approached her sister, Alabasterpaw grabbed her by the scruff and dragged her over towards a push, tossing her in as though she were nothing. She shot a warning glance at Bluepaw, warning him not to interfere...just in case someone thought it was suspicious. "I warned you not to tell her, love!" She yowled, just in case Azulpaw was still listening, before sneaking into the bush after her sister. Pulling some loose branches across the opening so no one could see what was going on, Alabasterpaw turned to her sister. Again, before Asterpaw could say a word, she nipped her ear-- hard.

The she cat yowled in surprise and anger, ignoring the fact that it hurt, and felt something hard stamp down on her paw before Alabasterpaw butted her in the side. Stumbling sideways, she made the bushes shake. "What are you doing?" She yowled angrily, before the white feline pinned her to the ground and dragged branches and leaves over her, creating a sort of makeshift trap that it would be hard for Asterpaw to get up from. "Saving you." She answered simply, before slipping through the smallest hole. Only Alabasterpaw would be able to get through there-- at least, in the blue female's opinion. And she? Well, she was trapped in a bush now. To her, it seemed like no one cared. Maybe Azulpaw had been right-- maybe Alabasterpaw really was going to hurt her. More then she already had. Her side and paw were sore, but it made her feel a little better to know that at least now she knew part of what the tom had gone through. At least now she could relate. Even hatred for her sister was building up inside her...hatred and anger. She was furious.

Alabasterpaw approached Bluepaw again, sitting down beside him. "Go act like you can't get the branches aside. At first, at least...otherwise it'll be too quick." She muttered in a low voice. If it seemed like he was trying to be her 'saving angel' then maybe Asterpaw would do better. She got ready to run, waiting for Bluepaw to chase her off as she had instructed. Part of her wondered if the little silver cat would show up again...with that scum. She hoped so. Then she would get rid of them right afterwards...it couldn't be that hard, right? After all, Azulpaw was weak and from the looks of it, the silver cat was inexperienced.
Azulpaw and Silverpaw didn’t walk that far away. In fact he was in too much pain in order to continue. Silverpaw didn’t mind. She sat with him, leaning onto him as a type of support. Azulpaw was glad to have her. He was truly was, and she came in the right amount of time. Before his time came to be, at least he thought. He dug his head deeper into Silverpaw’s shoulder, crying small tears. Silverpaw didn’t think he was crying until she felt a part of her pelt going damp. ‘’Zul...are you..? Crying?’’ It was hard to believe. Azulpaw never cried. Not in her presence, anyway. He was always headstrong, but he never cried. He was stubborn. He never cried. He was sarcastic. He never cried.

Yet, here he was. Drained of energy and crying.

‘’Why didn’t I keep my mouth shut?’’ He cried, quietly. ‘’Why didn’t I just walk away, and ignore her...it was so easy.’’

‘’Well, you were never the cat to walk away in the first place.’’ Silverpaw mused. ‘’You always had to speak you mind--one way or another.’’ She gave a light shrugged, but he continued to cling on her. His sniffling started, but his tears stayed silent. It was hard to grasp the idea that he were crying.

‘’What will happen to her? Alabasterpaw will hurt her.’’

‘’Alabasterpaw?’’ Silverpaw asked, confused. Had she met the cat before? She haven’t seen her around much, but she clearly remembered earlier about the she-cat that was interested in...Bluepaw. ‘’Woah, woah, woah, wait! Bluepaw had both of them?’’

Azulpaw bumped his head rough into her shoulder, emitting out a yelp from the silver bengal. ‘’A simply yes would have sufficed, thank you very much.’’ It was a question that shouldn’t have been voiced anyway. Especially about what was going on now. Azulpaw didn’t need to hear anything of the sort. However, what bothered Silverpaw the most was the fact that Asterpaw asked him why he did it. Wasn’t the answer simple enough? Though Azulpaw was heavily complexed, Silverpaw knew this much, and sometimes he had a complicated answer as to why he do a lot of things.

So, she asked him again. ‘’...Why did you do it?’’

‘’Do what?’’ The grey tom moaned. He did not feel like talking.

‘’Keep your mouth shut just to protect her. Willing yourself to die by the paws of...this sister of hers?’’ Silverpaw squinted her eyes and she looked down at the grey tom, who slightly brought his head up from her shoulder. It was the question he tried to forget; avoided to answer. He heard Asterpaw asked him it, but he didn’t want to answer it. He didn’t know why he was willing to die for a feline who hardly noticed him. He couldn’t bring himself to even answer the question himself.

He gave a light shrug. ‘’I care for her, deeply.’’

‘’That speech you said earlier stated differently,’’ Silverpaw rolled her eyes. ‘’It sounded like you were in love with her?’’ Her voice held a teasing mark, but she was serious. And curious.

‘’Love?’’ He spat as if he were disgusted. Love was a strong word. And a strong feeling. He didn’t deny he most likely had a little crush...but love? Wasn’t Silverpaw taking that term a bit far? ‘’No. I care for her very, very deeply.’’

‘’Isn’t caring for someone another term that says you love them?’’ Silverpaw tilted her head to the side, slightly. ‘’I mean, caring for someone is loving someone all the same. So, you do love her?’’

Azulpaw stared at the silver feline in annoyance. He gave a rough sigh before shaking his head. One point, she was right. Caring and loving. He didn’t know what the difference meant, but he knew that at some level they shared the same likeness. Yet, caring was a term that was light-weighted because the word love was such a sweet, hard word to say. To anyone. Azulpaw did care deeply for Asterpaw. But, he didn’t think he loved her. But didn’t he love her if he cared about her? Azulpaw shook his head to rid the thoughts. Silverpaw was making him confused, and that’s where he didn’t want to be. But he came to a conclusion anyway. He figured that he did love Asterpaw, but he didn’t have to love her in that way...yet at least. He loved her as a friend. He loved what she thought. He loved the tender moments that happens between them. He cared for her as a friend. He cared of what she thought. He cared for the tender moments that happens between them.

‘’If I say I love her will it make you shut up?’’ He answered the silver feline, sarcastically.

‘’I’m just asking a simple question!’’

‘’You’re voice is making my head hurt. I’m trying to-’’ He stopped talking as he heard a scream in the distance. It was Alabasterpaw, and he knew what was happening. His ears pinned to his head, as he emitted out a low hiss. ‘’I’m honestly tired of that rat-bag excuse of a cat.’’

Bluepaw nodded. ‘’Just don’t hurt her too badly, Alabasterpaw. Or I’m really coming for you.’’ He watched Alabasterpaw in action as he swiftly jumped away from her by the time Asterpaw reached him. He mustered a genuine-like smile, and he was ready to talk to her, but Alabasterpaw pulled her away, so he waited for the plan to be in action. While they were busy talking, he had to do a little talking of his own, so he slinked away, and hoped that he would be back just in time to carry out the plan.

As he made his way to that hill, he stared at Azulpaw and Silverpaw, a pang in his heart. He stood there, staring at them, boring his eyes into them as if he could delete them from the world, but he knew he didn’t have much time, so he bounded up to them. ‘’Oh, Azulpaw! I’m glad you’re okay!’’ He says, his voice filled with concern. ‘’Silverpaw was telling me how badly you were hurt, but I didn’t want to believe it!’’

Silverpaw couldn’t believe her ears! The lie this tom was telling? She got up to her paws, lashing her tail, ‘’But you said-’’

‘’I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you! I was looking for you everywhere, my brother!’’ Bluepaw shot Silverpaw a glare, unaware by Azulpaw. He bounded up to Azulpaw and gave him a quick friendly nuzzle. ‘’I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting. I promise to do better...I just...I feel like I’m in the dark.’’ His blue eyes flashed their evilness, yet his innocence took over as he stared at the other tom. ‘’Please, forgive me. Asterpaw came and I had to chase Alabasterpaw away! I know she did this, and I don’t know why, but don’t worry…’’ Bluepaw smiled brightly, and Azulpaw believed him for a long moment. He knew his brother, and he missed his brother. He would do anything to have him back. ‘’I will protect you for now on. I promise.’’ His eyes twinkled. Azulpaw may have fallen for it, but Silverpaw knew better. She would be keeping her eyes on him.

‘’I must go back...Asterpaw was with Alabasterpaw. I must go save her before Alabasterpaw do something serious to her.’’ And, the blue-eyed tom got up, trotting away. He ran back to his spot just in time. He saw Alabasterpaw, and he snickered her way, rolling his eyes. ‘’Ready to put this plan in action, darling?’’ He says, before he carried out his side of the plan.

The tom ran to the bush trap that Alabasterpaw had concocted. He wondered however did she learn to do such work, but grunted once he saw Asterpaw. ‘’Asterpaw! Are you in there! I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you at first, don’t worry I’ll get you out of here.’’ He used his fangs to try to tear the the trap apart, albeit he didn’t use much strength. As he toyed with the trap, his stared intently at Asterpaw--or as much as he could see her. ‘’It’s hard, Asterpaw. I’ll come back for you, I promise. But, first I need to handle that meddling sister of yours!’’ He scowled, and ran back over to Alabasterpaw. A new look entered his face. A devious one as he half-lidded his eyes, unsheathing his claws. He looked back up at the white feline.

‘’Time to give chase.’’ Was all he said before he began running her out of the territory. He couldn’t deny how much fun he was having with both sisters. Who knew he could be such a greedy cat?

After hearing Bluepaw’s words, Azulpaw forced himself to follow the other tom with Silverpaw in tow. As they reached the bottom, Azulpaw watched as Bluepaw chased Alabasterpaw away--his heart became regular again. He was content for now, but he couldn’t see Asterpaw. He remembered that Bluepaw told him that the blue cat was trapped. Where was she trapped? Silverpaw answered that question by nodding her head towards a bush. ‘’It’s well made. I’ll admit, but I think we can get her out.’’ The silver feline says, going up to it with a limping Azulpaw.

‘’Asterpaw!’’ Azulpaw called, making sure she were in there. Silverpaw outstretched her sharp claws, and with one swipe she tore out a large enough hole for the blue cat to come out. ‘’See? That simple when you have claws as sharp as mine.’’

‘’I’m glad you’re here then.’’ Azulpaw smiled. He then turned back to Asterpaw, his ears against his head. ‘’Are you okay? It’s all my fault. My big mouth and I don’t know how to shut up. I-I-I...should’ve kept my distance.’’ He turned slightly away to not look at her.

Bluepaw came back just in time. He growled inwardly because he was suppose to be the one saving her. He was suppose to be the knight in shining armor. Why was Azulpaw faster than him? Even if he was beaten down a couple knotches? However, the tom kept his cool, and he brushed himself alongside the blue cat, tenderly nuzzling her. ‘’I’m sorry. I tried to set you free, and I’m happy that my friends were here to save you.’’

Silverpaw snorted and rolled her eyes.

Bluepaw continued. ‘’Alabasterpaw is gone. You don’t have to worry much about her, and I promise to protect the all of you.’’ He eyed Asterpaw first, his gaze lingering on her for the longest before he stared at Azulpaw, and back at Silverpaw, to Asterpaw. Azulpaw believed that Bluepaw would be there for him. He hoped they could go back to normal. To when everything was a fun game to them, but he knew it was too much to ask for, by a long chance. Yet, his heart felt a familiar pang of hurt, but he didn’t allow it to show on his expression. He smiled, brightly, hoping that they all had a good day to look forward to.
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Azulpaw and Silverpaw didn’t walk that far away. In fact he was in too much pain in order to continue. Silverpaw didn’t mind. She sat with him, leaning onto him as a type of support. Azulpaw was glad to have her. He was truly was, and she came in the right amount of time. Before his time came to be, at least he thought. He dug his head deeper into Silverpaw’s shoulder, crying small tears. Silverpaw didn’t think he was crying until she felt a part of her pelt going damp. ‘’Zul...are you..? Crying?’’ It was hard to believe. Azulpaw never cried. Not in her presence, anyway. He was always headstrong, but he never cried. He was stubborn. He never cried. He was sarcastic. He never cried.

Yet, here he was. Drained of energy and crying.

‘’Why didn’t I keep my mouth shut?’’ He cried, quietly. ‘’Why didn’t I just walk away, and ignore her...it was so easy.’’

‘’Well, you were never the cat to walk away in the first place.’’ Silverpaw mused. ‘’You always had to speak you mind--one way or another.’’ She gave a light shrugged, but he continued to cling on her. His sniffling started, but his tears stayed silent. It was hard to grasp the idea that he were crying.

‘’What will happen to her? Alabasterpaw will hurt her.’’

‘’Alabasterpaw?’’ Silverpaw asked, confused. Had she met the cat before? She haven’t seen her around much, but she clearly remembered earlier about the she-cat that was interested in...Bluepaw. ‘’Woah, woah, woah, wait! Bluepaw had both of them?’’

Azulpaw bumped his head rough into her shoulder, emitting out a yelp from the silver bengal. ‘’A simply yes would have sufficed, thank you very much.’’ It was a question that shouldn’t have been voiced anyway. Especially about what was going on now. Azulpaw didn’t need to hear anything of the sort. However, what bothered Silverpaw the most was the fact that Asterpaw asked him why he did it. Wasn’t the answer simple enough? Though Azulpaw was heavily complexed, Silverpaw knew this much, and sometimes he had a complicated answer as to why he do a lot of things.

So, she asked him again. ‘’...Why did you do it?’’

‘’Do what?’’ The grey tom moaned. He did not feel like talking.

‘’Keep your mouth shut just to protect her. Willing yourself to die by the paws of...this sister of hers?’’ Silverpaw squinted her eyes and she looked down at the grey tom, who slightly brought his head up from her shoulder. It was the question he tried to forget; avoided to answer. He heard Asterpaw asked him it, but he didn’t want to answer it. He didn’t know why he was willing to die for a feline who hardly noticed him. He couldn’t bring himself to even answer the question himself.

He gave a light shrug. ‘’I care for her, deeply.’’

‘’That speech you said earlier stated differently,’’ Silverpaw rolled her eyes. ‘’It sounded like you were in love with her?’’ Her voice held a teasing mark, but she was serious. And curious.

‘’Love?’’ He spat as if he were disgusted. Love was a strong word. And a strong feeling. He didn’t deny he most likely had a little crush...but love? Wasn’t Silverpaw taking that term a bit far? ‘’No. I care for her very, very deeply.’’

‘’Isn’t caring for someone another term that says you love them?’’ Silverpaw tilted her head to the side, slightly. ‘’I mean, caring for someone is loving someone all the same. So, you do love her?’’

Azulpaw stared at the silver feline in annoyance. He gave a rough sigh before shaking his head. One point, she was right. Caring and loving. He didn’t know what the difference meant, but he knew that at some level they shared the same likeness. Yet, caring was a term that was light-weighted because the word love was such a sweet, hard word to say. To anyone. Azulpaw did care deeply for Asterpaw. But, he didn’t think he loved her. But didn’t he love her if he cared about her? Azulpaw shook his head to rid the thoughts. Silverpaw was making him confused, and that’s where he didn’t want to be. But he came to a conclusion anyway. He figured that he did love Asterpaw, but he didn’t have to love her in that way...yet at least. He loved her as a friend. He loved what she thought. He loved the tender moments that happens between them. He cared for her as a friend. He cared of what she thought. He cared for the tender moments that happens between them.

‘’If I say I love her will it make you shut up?’’ He answered the silver feline, sarcastically.

‘’I’m just asking a simple question!’’

‘’You’re voice is making my head hurt. I’m trying to-’’ He stopped talking as he heard a scream in the distance. It was Alabasterpaw, and he knew what was happening. His ears pinned to his head, as he emitted out a low hiss. ‘’I’m honestly tired of that rat-bag excuse of a cat.’’

Bluepaw nodded. ‘’Just don’t hurt her too badly, Alabasterpaw. Or I’m really coming for you.’’ He watched Alabasterpaw in action as he swiftly jumped away from her by the time Asterpaw reached him. He mustered a genuine-like smile, and he was ready to talk to her, but Alabasterpaw pulled her away, so he waited for the plan to be in action. While they were busy talking, he had to do a little talking of his own, so he slinked away, and hoped that he would be back just in time to carry out the plan.

As he made his way to that hill, he stared at Azulpaw and Silverpaw, a pang in his heart. He stood there, staring at them, boring his eyes into them as if he could delete them from the world, but he knew he didn’t have much time, so he bounded up to them. ‘’Oh, Azulpaw! I’m glad you’re okay!’’ He says, his voice filled with concern. ‘’Silverpaw was telling me how badly you were hurt, but I didn’t want to believe it!’’

Silverpaw couldn’t believe her ears! The lie this tom was telling? She got up to her paws, lashing her tail, ‘’But you said-’’

‘’I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you! I was looking for you everywhere, my brother!’’ Bluepaw shot Silverpaw a glare, unaware by Azulpaw. He bounded up to Azulpaw and gave him a quick friendly nuzzle. ‘’I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting. I promise to do better...I just...I feel like I’m in the dark.’’ His blue eyes flashed their evilness, yet his innocence took over as he stared at the other tom. ‘’Please, forgive me. Asterpaw came and I had to chase Alabasterpaw away! I know she did this, and I don’t know why, but don’t worry…’’ Bluepaw smiled brightly, and Azulpaw believed him for a long moment. He knew his brother, and he missed his brother. He would do anything to have him back. ‘’I will protect you for now on. I promise.’’ His eyes twinkled. Azulpaw may have fallen for it, but Silverpaw knew better. She would be keeping her eyes on him.

‘’I must go back...Asterpaw was with Alabasterpaw. I must go save her before Alabasterpaw do something serious to her.’’ And, the blue-eyed tom got up, trotting away. He ran back to his spot just in time. He saw Alabasterpaw, and he snickered her way, rolling his eyes. ‘’Ready to put this plan in action, darling?’’ He says, before he carried out his side of the plan.

The tom ran to the bush trap that Alabasterpaw had concocted. He wondered however did she learn to do such work, but grunted once he saw Asterpaw. ‘’Asterpaw! Are you in there! I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you at first, don’t worry I’ll get you out of here.’’ He used his fangs to try to tear the the trap apart, albeit he didn’t use much strength. As he toyed with the trap, his stared intently at Asterpaw--or as much as he could see her. ‘’It’s hard, Asterpaw. I’ll come back for you, I promise. But, first I need to handle that meddling sister of yours!’’ He scowled, and ran back over to Alabasterpaw. A new look entered his face. A devious one as he half-lidded his eyes, unsheathing his claws. He looked back up at the white feline.

‘’Time to give chase.’’ Was all he said before he began running her out of the territory. He couldn’t deny how much fun he was having with both sisters. Who knew he could be such a greedy cat?

After hearing Bluepaw’s words, Azulpaw forced himself to follow the other tom with Silverpaw in tow. As they reached the bottom, Azulpaw watched as Bluepaw chased Alabasterpaw away--his heart became regular again. He was content for now, but he couldn’t see Asterpaw. He remembered that Bluepaw told him that the blue cat was trapped. Where was she trapped? Silverpaw answered that question by nodding her head towards a bush. ‘’It’s well made. I’ll admit, but I think we can get her out.’’ The silver feline says, going up to it with a limping Azulpaw.

‘’Asterpaw!’’ Azulpaw called, making sure she were in there. Silverpaw outstretched her sharp claws, and with one swipe she tore out a large enough hole for the blue cat to come out. ‘’See? That simple when you have claws as sharp as mine.’’

‘’I’m glad you’re here then.’’ Azulpaw smiled. He then turned back to Asterpaw, his ears against his head. ‘’Are you okay? It’s all my fault. My big mouth and I don’t know how to shut up. I-I-I...should’ve kept my distance.’’ He turned slightly away to not look at her.

Bluepaw came back just in time. He growled inwardly because he was suppose to be the one saving her. He was suppose to be the knight in shining armor. Why was Azulpaw faster than him? Even if he was beaten down a couple knotches? However, the tom kept his cool, and he brushed himself alongside the blue cat, tenderly nuzzling her. ‘’I’m sorry. I tried to set you free, and I’m happy that my friends were here to save you.’’

Silverpaw snorted and rolled her eyes.

Bluepaw continued. ‘’Alabasterpaw is gone. You don’t have to worry much about her, and I promise to protect the all of you.’’ He eyed Asterpaw first, his gaze lingering on her for the longest before he stared at Azulpaw, and back at Silverpaw, to Asterpaw. Azulpaw believed that Bluepaw would be there for him. He hoped they could go back to normal. To when everything was a fun game to them, but he knew it was too much to ask for, by a long chance. Yet, his heart felt a familiar pang of hurt, but he didn’t allow it to show on his expression. He smiled, brightly, hoping that they all had a good day to look forward to.

Asterpaw stayed completely still. Her sister had shut her in a bush? "Great. I've been arguing all day, sun's going down, and I'm stuck in a bush. Wonderful." She mewed in a low voice, getting to her paws. Alabasterpaw had planned her attack well-- she had disabled her paw, and she didn't feel like getting up right now. What fun. Her sister was really a devious cat, she had learned that by now...but why hadn't Alabasterpaw just finished her off? What had she meant 'saving you?' This most certainly was not saving her. If anything it was killing her, not to mention the fact that she had been too blind to see that her sister was doing this. But what was her plan? Alabasterpaw had never done anything like this before, what had happened? Whatever had been going on, she had just been trapped in a bush and she was angry about it. The tip of her tail swished among the dead leaves and she stared up at the sky through the cracks in the branches.
The white feline stood completely still. True; she didn't like shutting her sister away like that, after all, Asterpaw hadn't done anything wrong...to her knowledge. She was jealous that the blue she cat was getting all of the attention, and she didn't like the fact that she didn't even realize it. Was she dumb enough to think that she could get away with not falling for either one? She must be crazy. She must be absolutely crazy if she thought that she would be able to escape the coils of love forever. And if she does...well...more toms for me. The white she cat thought with a shrug. She could see what Bluepaw was doing. Playing both of them, hunting her as easily as if she were a piece of prey...he truly did love Asterpaw. Or was it just an obsession with her? She wasn't quite sure, not being an expert on everything as she liked to believe.

Asterpaw groaned, rolling over onto her other side. One was sore from Alabasterpaw butting her in it so hard...did she really feel that was necessary? Probably not, but she was sure her sister had had fun doing it anyways. How long until someone came? Bluepaw still wasn't there. Where was that tom, anyways? She would have thought that he would have come looking for her by now. Things were slowly going from bad to worse, and this was a living nightmare for her. The one thing she had never thought was possible. Something that she hadn't wanted to happen...what was going on? What was happening here, anyways? In one day, things had changed. Two toms and a little silver she cat had turned her world upside down, inside out, and all around messed it up. But why?

Why had they done it? What's happening to Alli? She thought. Technically this was all her sister's fault...it was Alabasterpaw's fault that they had met the toms. It was her sister's fault for hurting Azulpaw. It was her sister's fault for breaking Bluepaw's heart. It was her sister's fault that she was in here now. Everything, all of this...it was all Alabasterpaw's fault, and the worst part was that Asterpaw didn't know how to fix it. Her whole life she had 'fixed' things that Alabasterpaw had messed up, but this time? She didn't even have a clue on how to start fixing things up with Bluepaw, Azulpaw, and-- what was that she cat's name again?-- Silverpaw, she thought. How could she fix this? The she cat flung herself against the branches of the bush in frustration, as though she could break through them easily.

Alabasterpaw loved chaos. It might seem strange for a feline who loved to have everything in place and constantly had her head in the clouds, but it was the truth. Chaos was everything for the she cat...or at least, when it was in others' lives it was. And right now she was loving seeing Asterpaw and Azulpaw struggling to figure out what they wanted...as far as she knew, it could be moons before Asterpaw figured out what Azulpaw's actual feelings were. And until then, I get to sit back and enjoy the cause. She thought. Oh, she was very glad that she had approached the cats earlier that morning. She would just have to be sure and stay on Bluepaw's good-partner side now...she didn't want that tail that had knocked Azulpaw over just hours before aimed at her. And besides that, it would mess up her fur if the tom knocked her over! Didn't he know that? Of course he did. He would probably do it on purpose, just to spite her.

And wouldn't that be just lovely. I should perfect my sarcasm. After all, some toms like a fiery female. She thought with a purr rumbling in her throat as she lifted one seemingly delicate white paw and began to gingerly clean it. It would be a while before Bluepaw was 'able' to get Asterpaw out...she had made sure of that when she had gone over it with him. She watched the bush shaking, imagining that Asterpaw was attempting to find a way out...good luck with that, my beloved sister, she thought with a purr as she watched the three cats talking. Apparantly he was attempting to regain their trust by talking about some...random thing. She didn't care. This wouldn't involve her, she was already too far gone to get either one's trust back...but at least she was grateful that they weren't talking about her...as far as she knew.
With a hiss of anger, Asterpaw flung herself against the branches again. They shuddered, shaking as though they were going to break...and then stopped. Of course they wouldn't break. Alabasterpaw had made sure that they were reinforced, hadn't she? And yet they looked flimsy as well, like she could cut through them with a single slash of her claws. Getting ready to unsheath them, she crouched down, and then yelped as she remembered her hurt paw. Alli knew what she was doing, I'll give her that, she thought begrudgingly. How could her sister do something so hateful and horrible? Unless, of course, she was just a hateful, horrible cat. Somehow that seemed more satisfactory then the alternative which was that Alabasterpaw had a good reason for doing this. There was no good reason to shut your sister up in a bush. To torture another cat. To act as though you knew it all, and were a stupid jerk in the process. Of course there wasn't a good reason for that.

Her ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice-- Bluepaw's. For a moment she had thought it might be Azulpaw...but no, she knew it wouldn't be. He was too hurt to come all the way down that hill. Of course it would be Bluepaw, why wouldn't it be? It was always him. He was always protecting her. And...I guess I should be grateful. She thought, putting on a smile as she lifted her head. She hated this trap. The flimsy branches that she had been covered with had broken easily, as soon as she had thrust herself against them, but the ones that Alabasterpaw had put up in front of the bush? Not as easily. I wonder how she came up with this clever idea. Asterpaw thought, sarcasm even in her thoughts as she looked through the cracks between the branches to see Bluepaw's familiar face. "Yeah, I'm here! Thanks for trying, Bluepaw," She purred as best she could, putting on a smile.

After all, the more she praised him, the more natural it would be in later moons. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to stay with him, to right what her sister had wronged...but what if it wasn't right? She sincerely doubted that she would be able to fix this whole thing. Especially with the new developments in what was happening. "Okay, but please-- don't hurt her. I'll deal with her myself once I get out of here." She mewed, speaking the last part in a harsher tone then the first. She really did want to be the one to deal with Alabasterpaw, though she knew that Bluepaw, with all his strength, was probably more suited for the job. She didn't want her sister to get badly hurt, though. Who would? Even after everything Alabasterpaw had done, even after everything that Asterpaw was sure she would do...she still cared about her. Alabasterpaw was her sister. Her half-sister, but what did that matter? They were family. And family needed to look out for each other, no matter what one member might do to another. Did she really care, anyways? Not particuarly, no. But maybe someday...somehow...things would change between her and Alabasterpaw, and she would be able to fully forgive her sister. Maybe her sister would be able to fully forgive her.

Alabasterpaw played her part well, darting off into the shadows with Bluepaw in fast pursuit. Once she had reached the far edge of them, she glared at the tom and motioned for him to go back. If he didn't hurry, Asterpaw might figure a way to get herself out...if she knew anything about her sister, it was that even though Asterpaw might be hurt, she was still the same cat. Which meant that she would have the same amount of stamina as she always had... and she would definitely be able to get out of there if that was the case. A shudder went down the she cat's spine, but she hid it well. Things were going to be okay. At least, she could hope so. She crouched down in the shadows and watched from a distance.

Asterpaw's ears pricked up. She couldn't remember the last time she had been so happy to hear another cat. "You realize you're the second cat seeing if I'm in here today, don't you?" She asked in a half teasing voice, although she sounded relieved at the same time. She saw a flash of silver and in the next minute, she was springing through the hole-- literally-- and the next wincing as she landed. Need to remember Alli stepped on my paw...she thought, lifting it up just as quickly. "Well, Alli decided she wanted to rearrange the bones in my paw...at least it feels like that...but otherwise I'm fine." She shrugged, lifting her paw up again as she placed it on the ground. Wonderful. She thought, furrowing her brow angrily before giving a confused look in his direction. "It's not your fault. Your big mouth's, maybe, but not yours. And don't worry-- I'll give you a nice long talk on knowing when to stop talking." She mewed, with a smile that seemed to become less vibrant almost as soon as Bluepaw reapproached. She cared about the tom, certainly...but sometimes it seemed as though he was just trying too hard.

"Yeah, me too. It's alright, Bluepaw-- don't blame yourself, really." She mewed, smiling uncertainly as he brushed up against her. It was going to be a while before she could really figure out what to do with his attention and how to limit it to the point where it was able to be dealt with...because honestly, how could one cat foster so much attention for another? She didn't get it. Unless, of course, you're Alabasterpaw. She thought with a snort. At least Alabasterpaw was gone now. She was glad Bluepaw had chased her off. But... her sister would be back, that much she was sure of. She knew that Alabasterpaw wasn't a cat to give up, and if she had her mind set on hurting Azulpaw...she was going to do it until she was satisfied, no more, and no less. At least now it seemed like things were, in fact, going to go their way for once. Maybe Bluepaw was going to actually be nice and refrain from attacking Silverpaw...or Azulpaw, though she still didn't see a reason for either. Maybe now things were going to start looking up.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Aspenflash padded further onto the training plateau, his usually-impressive posture weak with grief. His bushy tail drooped behind him, as if he just didn't care anymore, and his dull gaze was locked on the ground before him. He dragged his paws across the surface of the plateau, and his head sagged sadly. He hadn't been himself since a majority of his kin passed away, and his change of personality was more than noticeable.

He glanced over his shoulder, searching for his apprentice, What was it..? Coconutpaw, yes! He had briefly interacted with the young she-cat in the camp when he warned her that they'd share a training session, but since they left camp, he hadn't spoken a word - he couldn't bring himself to. He wasn't particularly good with younger felines - kits, apprentices, young warriors - as they constantly reminded him of what he had lost.

Finally, the tall tomcat came to a complete halt, spinning around to face his apprentice. His features were grim, his yellow-green hues sorrowful, but he put effort towards his posture. He refused to ruin Coconutpaw's apprenticeship because he couldn't hide his grief. Apprentice-young warrior are the most important times of a cat's life as they learn who they are within those moons. She would remember these moons when her muzzle was graying, and kits pawed at her for a story. Many elders share a time of when they were young, normally before they reached 25 moons. Now, he let his height reach its full potential, his head raised and his tail swung behind him.

Only now did he contemplate what he would teach Coconutpaw - would they try hunting? No, he wasn't in the mood for that. Would they explore the territory? No, there was nothing interesting within their borders. The only thing Aspenflash would show his apprentice would be the Dusk Syndicate border. That's it! SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate haven't been getting along well, and if he were to take Coconutpaw on a border patrol... What if a fight broke out? She wouldn't be capable of defending herself! Yes, fighting it is.

``Today, I will teach you to fight. SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate have not been getting along well, and you need to know how to defend yourself if you were to run into one of them,`` His tone was gruff. ``We'll start easy - this is the paw swipe.`` Aspenflash quickly demonstrated, flashing his forepaw out. ``Just... swipe your paw - there's truly no going wrong with this move. And no claws - there will never be unsheathed claws in training. Unsheathed claws are for battle.``
Coconutpaw was following Aspenflash, of course with a tail length of distance. The she-cat was still in her cautious stages, having not been able to outgrow it yet. She had just been made an apprentice and therefore, she was still learning that she can't constantly be cautious about everything. It made battle training today sound scary despite most apprentice dying to do it. Of course, Coconutpaw was still determined to show Aspenflash that she was a worthy apprentice.

As the trotted along -- to keep up with larger warrior's strides -- her fluffy tortoiseshell pelt bounced with her gait. Her tail swished to and fro behind her, however her yellow hues were darting around and her ears were swirling around, clearing watching her surroundings more than where she was walking. She'd only been out in the territory once before and it was terrifying. She had believed there was a fox or a badger around every turn, or that a Dusk Syndicate cat was in every shadow and behind every tree. Coconutpaw was a little more skittish than she probably should be. Once again, she simply hadn't outgrown it yet, with time and Aspenflash's training, she was grow up to be a formidable warrior just like her mother, Almondfall.

When they came to the training plateau, Coconutpaw stopped in her tracks before Aspenflash and listened to him. She knew of the tension from the Dusk Syndicate and all the murders that had been happening to her clan since they came to this new territory. It disheartened her to hear that this was the reason for their early on battle training. Although Coconutpaw didn't complain and didn't show signs that she didn't want to do this. Giving her mentor a small nod, she flashed her paw outwards a few times, claws sheathed, and then looked towards Aspenflash for approval. Thankfully, this wasn't a move she would ever hesitate in doing. "Now what?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 25th, 2017, 12:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Coconutpaw was following Aspenflash, of course with a tail length of distance. The she-cat was still in her cautious stages, having not been able to outgrow it yet. She had just been made an apprentice and therefore, she was still learning that she can't constantly be cautious about everything. It made battle training today sound scary despite most apprentice dying to do it. Of course, Coconutpaw was still determined to show Aspenflash that she was a worthy apprentice.

As the trotted along -- to keep up with larger warrior's strides -- her fluffy tortoiseshell pelt bounced with her gait. Her tail swished to and fro behind her, however her yellow hues were darting around and her ears were swirling around, clearing watching her surroundings more than where she was walking. She'd only been out in the territory once before and it was terrifying. She had believed there was a fox or a badger around every turn, or that a Dusk Syndicate cat was in every shadow and behind every tree. Coconutpaw was a little more skittish than she probably should be. Once again, she simply hadn't outgrown it yet, with time and Aspenflash's training, she was grow up to be a formidable warrior just like her mother, Almondfall.

When they came to the training plateau, Coconutpaw stopped in her tracks before Aspenflash and listened to him. She knew of the tension from the Dusk Syndicate and all the murders that had been happening to her clan since they came to this new territory. It disheartened her to hear that this was the reason for their early on battle training. Although Coconutpaw didn't complain and didn't show signs that she didn't want to do this. Giving her mentor a small nod, she flashed her paw outwards a few times, claws sheathed, and then looked towards Aspenflash for approval. Thankfully, this wasn't a move she would ever hesitate in doing. "Now what?"
In approval, Aspenflash sent Coconutpaw both a nod and a small smile. It was obvious she wasn't enthusiastic about the fighting session, and he assumed it was due to the reasoning to their training - the Dusk Syndicate. Honestly, he wasn't very eager to teach the young molly to fight as he wanted to keep her from the harsh reality of life for just a little longer. He didn't want Coconutpaw to be yet another victim of reality.

``I want you to dodge my attack.`` His voice was stern and serious, a reminder that the session was not to be looked at otherwise. Without awaiting a response, Aspenflash glided forward. His gaze was locked on Coconutpaw's left shoulder, but secretly, his true aim would be her right flank. With this technique, he would teach her not to trust the opponent's eyes, and perhaps, to expect anything. Anything could happen on the battlefield, and he didn't want her to learn that the hard way.

He made certain to appear intimidating, his ears folded back and his sharp teeth bared. His claws, however, were safely sheathed, and he would never use his teeth in training.
Old March 25th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
In approval, Aspenflash sent Coconutpaw both a nod and a small smile. It was obvious she wasn't enthusiastic about the fighting session, and he assumed it was due to the reasoning to their training - the Dusk Syndicate. Honestly, he wasn't very eager to teach the young molly to fight as he wanted to keep her from the harsh reality of life for just a little longer. He didn't want Coconutpaw to be yet another victim of reality.

``I want you to dodge my attack.`` His voice was stern and serious, a reminder that the session was not to be looked at otherwise. Without awaiting a response, Aspenflash glided forward. His gaze was locked on Coconutpaw's left shoulder, but secretly, his true aim would be her right flank. With this technique, he would teach her not to trust the opponent's eyes, and perhaps, to expect anything. Anything could happen on the battlefield, and he didn't want her to learn that the hard way.

He made certain to appear intimidating, his ears folded back and his sharp teeth bared. His claws, however, were safely sheathed, and he would never use his teeth in training.
Coconutpaw's hues widened a bit at the sudden command. She didn't know how! What was she supposed to do? Guess? Maybe. "Bu- But.." she didn't have time to ask questions, Aspenflash was already approaching her looking fierce despite it being a training session. She'd never actually encountered a mean-looking cat until and flattened her ears. Coconutpaw's gaze lined up with his and she realized he was looking at her left side. She couldn't pinpoint where on her left side, but she knew she needed to dive right to avoid it. Was this how you were supposed to pick a spot? Stare at it instead of watching your opponent? She took a deep breath.

No time to think. No time to think! she started panicking mentally. She was one to think things through. Of course with time and practice she'd learn to think about the fight during the fight and not before someone made a move. She'd be able to picture the move in her head before she did. Right now, she couldn't -- or at least she didn't know she could -- and it made her stress out. She fluffed out her tortoiseshell pelt and narrowed her yellow hues. The moment she thought he was about to lunge at her, she dove to her right. Bad timing.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 27th, 2017, 03:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Coconutpaw's hues widened a bit at the sudden command. She didn't know how! What was she supposed to do? Guess? Maybe. "Bu- But.." she didn't have time to ask questions, Aspenflash was already approaching her looking fierce despite it being a training session. She'd never actually encountered a mean-looking cat until and flattened her ears. Coconutpaw's gaze lined up with his and she realized he was looking at her left side. She couldn't pinpoint where on her left side, but she knew she needed to dive right to avoid it. Was this how you were supposed to pick a spot? Stare at it instead of watching your opponent? She took a deep breath.

No time to think. No time to think! she started panicking mentally. She was one to think things through. Of course with time and practice she'd learn to think about the fight during the fight and not before someone made a move. She'd be able to picture the move in her head before she did. Right now, she couldn't -- or at least she didn't know she could -- and it made her stress out. She fluffed out her tortoiseshell pelt and narrowed her yellow hues. The moment she thought he was about to lunge at her, she dove to her right. Bad timing.
When Coconutpaw dodged to the right, Aspenflash mentally yowled `no`. But she was too young, too inexperienced to know how to properly react. That was why he was there - to teach her wrong from right. He started slow - letting himself stare at a certain place where he would aim. He felt she was too new for him to remove his gaze from that area. When she learned his stare was a trick - that's when he'd up the levels.

He was filled with approval when Coconutpaw fluffed her fur and narrowed her eyes. The squinting of her eyes made her appear ready for battle, and her bushy fur made her look larger than she truly was. Aspenflash swiftly sped to her right side where he planned to bowl into her.

Old March 29th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
When Coconutpaw dodged to the right, Aspenflash mentally yowled `no`. But she was too young, too inexperienced to know how to properly react. That was why he was there - to teach her wrong from right. He started slow - letting himself stare at a certain place where he would aim. He felt she was too new for him to remove his gaze from that area. When she learned his stare was a trick - that's when he'd up the levels.

He was filled with approval when Coconutpaw fluffed her fur and narrowed her eyes. The squinting of her eyes made her appear ready for battle, and her bushy fur made her look larger than she truly was. Aspenflash swiftly sped to her right side where he planned to bowl into her.

As Coconutpaw dodged to the right, she immediately felt her mentor's body run into hers. With a huff and a small grunt, she felt herself on the ground with his weight on top of her. Well I failed that, she scolded herself mentally, a small amount of sadness filling her yellow gaze. The tortoiseshell waited for Aspenflash to get off her before she rose back to her paws and stood looking defeated. "What did I do wrong?" she asked, scoffing the ground before her, the mushy dirt flinging across the plateau. "I don't understand, was that a trick? Will it always be like that?" the questions left her mouth quickly. That was a typical thing for her. She always asked questions and didn't tend to stop until they were all answered.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 15th, 2017, 11:16 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@starfall @tawny~

Arrowpaw had only come out to train with these cats because it made him less nervous. And for the fact he was to nice to say no. The overall presence of Hummingpaw made him nervous, often looking towards the ground as they were walking towards the training place. They mentioned combat training which didnt help with the toms nerves. He hated combat. He always tripped up over himself and messed up during combat training, paws wobbly out of nervousness when other cats were around. He wished Ploverpaw were here. The tom always made him feel better, nerves gone in thin air. He always felt comfortable and confident around him. He was his safe blanket. What grounded him. He looked up from the ground.

Last edited by graves; June 15th, 2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 02:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@starfall @tawny~

Arrowpaw had only come out to train with these cats because it made him less nervous. And for the fact he was to nice to say no. The overall presence of Hummingpaw made him nervous, often looking towards the ground as they were walking towards the training place. They mentioned combat training which didnt help with the toms nerves. He hated combat. He always tripped up over himself and messed up during combat training, paws wobbly out of nervousness when other cats were around. He wished Ploverpaw were here. The tom always made him feel better, nerves gone in thin air. He always felt comfortable and confident around him. He was his safe blanket. What grounded him. He looked up from the ground.
how annoying. The young tom turned to look at his two companions, annoyance danced in his green orbs. He had plans this evening, he was going to shkw his sister the seastones, but then he was ordered tk come and train with these two nit-wits, it annoyed him. Hummingpaw rolled his eyes at arrowpaws nervousness, the older apprentice annoyed him more than anything, his lack of self confidence, his closed off body languags, all of it made the younger tom want to claw him "hey!" He snapped at the tabby "quit being so pitiful and come attaxk me" he growled, his tail lashed behind him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 21st, 2017, 08:23 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@starfall @tawny~
Arrowpaw had only come out to train with these cats because it made him less nervous. And for the fact he was to nice to say no. The overall presence of Hummingpaw made him nervous, often looking towards the ground as they were walking towards the training place. They mentioned combat training which didn't help with the toms nerves. He hated combat. He always tripped up over himself and messed up during combat training, paws wobbly out of nervousness when other cats were around. He wished Ploverpaw were here. The tom always made him feel better, nerves gone in thin air. He always felt comfortable and confident around him. He was his safe blanket. What grounded him. He looked up from the ground.
»«
(What Airpaw is gonna say in the future, is gonna hurt ;w; )
Airpaw was actually, quite excited to train, she was pumped, a very aggressive & excited expression on her face, more most of it was aggressive, but it wasn't mean, just an action-ready expression, to say the least of Airpaw. The solid gray munchkin's ears twitching, looking at Arrowpaw, brows narrowed as she stared at him, noticing something. He seemed nervous, great. That was annoying. Very annoying. Why were they so nervous? Battle training was very fun! Well... it was just her opinion. But honestly, she was too excited and annoyed to care about opinions at the moment. It's not like it matters, really, for the munchkin cat. Airpaw glanced at Hummingpaw, tail flicking. This was about to get good. Real good. The battle scarred apprentice watched, and waited for Arrowpaw to start. This was going to be an interesting battle training session, Airpaw knew that very well. It was in the air. Right.