Today 10:40 AM
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 10:38 AM

Old April 21st, 2018, 02:08 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Kari’s Eyes (Alleyway) (OPEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Hearing another cat, Kari let out a scared squeal, and skittered behind a bin. So many cats had been visiting! She missed being with cats who wouldn’t intrude. She was so startled, she didn’t even hear how frightened the other cat was, just noise, and the terror it may bring. She flattened her ears, backing farther behind the trash can, not even noticing as she bumped into it. It toppled over, with an ear splitting CLANG and Kari was out in the open, her eyes wide in fear.
Tide squeaked at the loud noise, she slowly made her way in front of the alleyway too see another cat who was familiar. "K-K-Kar-Kari?" she asked stuttering from terror and shock.
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:31 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Tide squeaked at the loud noise, she slowly made her way in front of the alleyway too see another cat who was familiar. "K-K-Kar-Kari?" she asked stuttering from terror and shock.
Kari screeched again as the cat poked her head around the corner. “How do you know my name?” She yelled loudly, confusion joining the mingle of expressions on her face. Her mottled fur spiked up in worry. She probably knew someone who attacked me. She most likely already kicked me out once. She wasn’t the one queen I stole from, right? her thoughts ran circles in her brain, and she crouched down lower, trying to avoid any sort of attack.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 21st, 2018, 02:35 PM
Idk

Quote:

Kari screeched again as the cat poked her head around the corner. “How do you know my name?” She yelled loudly, confusion joining the mingle of expressions on her face. Her mottled fur spiked up in worry. She probably knew someone who attacked me. She most likely already kicked me out once. She wasn’t the one queen I stole from, right? her thoughts ran circles in her brain, and she crouched down lower, trying to avoid any sort of attack.
Tide frowned slightly "I-I-its me Tide y-y-your sister ..." she said quietly with her green eyes looking at the ground like always.
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:47 PM
boo

Quote:

Tide frowned slightly "I-I-its me Tide y-y-your sister ..." she said quietly with her green eyes looking at the ground like always.
Kari stood still for a second, her jaw agape and her eyes widening so far you could see the whites of her eyes. “T-Tide?” She shuddered, her back straightening up. “Tide!” She meowed loudly, a smile cracking her face slightly, a rare sight for the tortoiseshell. She bounded forward, her fear gone, and emotion surging in her veins. She stopped dead in front of her sister, not wanting to come on too strong. “Is it really you?”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 21st, 2018, 04:01 PM
Idk

Quote:

Kari stood still for a second, her jaw agape and her eyes widening so far you could see the whites of her eyes. “T-Tide?” She shuddered, her back straightening up. “Tide!” She meowed loudly, a smile cracking her face slightly, a rare sight for the tortoiseshell. She bounded forward, her fear gone, and emotion surging in her veins. She stopped dead in front of her sister, not wanting to come on too strong. “Is it really you?”
Tide nodded "Y-Yeah it's me" she smiled a small one. The ginger tabby was happy, a bit less scared now that she had found her sister.
Old April 21st, 2018, 04:19 PM
boo

Quote:

Tide nodded "Y-Yeah it's me" she smiled a small one. The ginger tabby was happy, a bit less scared now that she had found her sister.
“Why did you come here?” She asked, her voice lowering. “Cats come to this alleyway all the time for the scrapcans. It’s too dangerous. How did you even find me?” She asked a million questions, her mind frazzled. “Whatever happened to the rest of our family? Where have you been? Are you okay? Are you hungry, I have food?”

~pom~

Old April 21st, 2018, 04:23 PM
Idk

Quote:

“Why did you come here?” She asked, her voice lowering. “Cats come to this alleyway all the time for the scrapcans. It’s too dangerous. How did you even find me?” She asked a million questions, her mind frazzled. “Whatever happened to the rest of our family? Where have you been? Are you okay? Are you hungry, I have food?”
"I-I was wandering...A-And H-Hailey i-is in the outskirts! S-shes fine A-And I'm fine" Tide answered Kari's questions, she was happy she found her.
Old April 21st, 2018, 05:14 PM
boo

Quote:

"I-I was wandering...A-And H-Hailey i-is in the outskirts! S-shes fine A-And I'm fine" Tide answered Kari's questions, she was happy she found her.
“That’s Good.” She meowed softly, her eyes studying Tide. Tide had been a good sibling, and Kari would have never thought that either of them would have turned out like this. Skittishness and fear runs in the blood, apparently.

~pom~

Old April 21st, 2018, 05:20 PM
Idk

Quote:

“That’s Good.” She meowed softly, her eyes studying Tide. Tide had been a good sibling, and Kari would have never thought that either of them would have turned out like this. Skittishness and fear runs in the blood, apparently.
Tide then asked "H-How h-have you been?" she looked at the ground then looked up at Kari.
Old April 21st, 2018, 05:40 PM
boo

Quote:

Tide then asked "H-How h-have you been?" she looked at the ground then looked up at Kari.
“I’ve been, uh... I’ve b-been okay.” She meowed calmly, trying to not show the horridness she had to endure. Being kicked out by any passing cat, forced to sleep in ditches and fight for her own prey, it wasn’t a life to live. But Kari had adjusted. This was her home now, even if she wasn’t exactly going to fight for it.

~pom~