Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:21 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:58 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:32 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:23 AM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:17 AM

Old November 4th, 2020, 05:52 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default What Time Is It? Dewpaw(kit) Time! [ semi-open ]

[ open for kits/cats younger than 7 moons and adults to stop this madness ]

Dewpaw(he refused to call himself Dewkit) had appeared in StarClan awhile ago, and he'd been sulking. He didn't get to see his darling Echie anymore! Plus, she'd murdered him! HIM! At least his last word were quite memorable and perfect. 'I-I still love you'. Beautiful. The little stutter was for dramatics, though. Dewpaw hadn't actually been so weak he needed to stutter.

Stuttering was for idiots. But - supposedly cats who stuttered when they died were more believable/more cool? And he obviously wanted to be super cool for his true love. Duh. Well, at least he got in some good dying words - but the worst part about being in StarClan? There was no worst part. There was worst parts.

He looked like a kit, he had met his brother ; Dropkit, and he seemed to be obsessed with Dewpaw, and he didn't like being in StarClan(duh), and it was horrible. Stunningly horrible. All the old dudes were so stuffy and weird, and he wanted to be free of them. Cause, it would be delightful when he could run circles around them. Which was why he decided to do a kit storytime!

Dewpaw could tell all the "youngsters" about his epic tales and romance tragedies! He was absolutely positive they'd love it! They'd smile at them, amazment in their eyes, and he would have some new fans! Plus, the next time the medicine cats visited StarClan that might earn him some points! If nothing happened, well, he at least wanted to have tried, and they'd all be 'oh, dewpaw, you were so brave and so kind to those kits - they were so naughty, now we're free of them'. The. Perfect. Plot. Ever.

"Hey kits!" he called lamely. "Uh...who wants stories?" Honestly, Dewpaw wasn't super great at dealing with kits. They were little messes who ruined where they walked, and he definitely wasn't a fan. Definitely. So maybe he would get to know him better...? "Did you hear me? Come on!"
Old November 4th, 2020, 06:00 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: What Time Is It? Dewpaw(kit) Time! [ semi-open ]

@Cobra
(This is for StarClan kits? Also, what clan was Dew in? That second one is just curiosity.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 4th, 2020, 06:02 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

["stutterings for idiots." RUDE lol my bby Badgerpaw has a stutter]

Ashkit's green eyes glared at the tom. Dewpaw... I've heared of you. You destroyed the herbs. "You killed me!" the spotted grey kit shouted. She lunged at the apprentice. He hadn't killed her directly... But she had died in the Raid. If there had been herbs, her paw would have healed quicker, which meant she would have been able to escape. Dewidiot... "You detroyed the herbs, and killed me! I could have been an apprentice if it weren't for you!" She hated this cat. The cat that prevented the rest of her life from happening. It wasn't Irisflame's fault, or WindClan's. All his.

"Nobody wants to hear your stupid stories! Why don't I share a story about how you killed me? Don't listen to his stories he's a kit kit killer!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs, which was loud. Ashkit aimed a blow at him. "Die!"

@Cobra

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; November 5th, 2020 at 07:47 AM.
Old November 4th, 2020, 06:55 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Ashkit's green eyes glared at the tom. Dewpaw... I've heart of you. "You killed me!" the spotted grey kit shouted. She lunged at the apprentice. He hadn't killed her directly... But she had died in the Raid. If there had been herbs, her paw would have healed quicker, which meant she would have been able to escape. Dewidiot... "You detroyed the herbs, and killed me! I could have been an apprentice if it weren't for you!" She hated this cat. The cat that prevented the rest of her life from happening. It wasn't Irisflame's fault, or WindClan's. All his.

"Nobody wants to hear your stupid stories! Why don't I share a story about how you killed me? Don't listen to his stories he's a kit kit killer!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs, which was loud. Ashkit aimed a blow at him. "Die!"

@Cobra
Alderkit wasn’t really doing anything at the time, but she heard another kit yelling at someone. So, naturally, she went over. “What’s going on?” the 6-moon she-Kit asked.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Old November 4th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

The large for her age but still small Horsekit walks over and says Hi! I,m Howsekit and stowies sound fun! (she was stillborn) @Cobra
Old November 4th, 2020, 07:36 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
Alderkit wasn’t really doing anything at the time, but she heard another kit yelling at someone. So, naturally, she went over. “What’s going on?” the 6-moon she-Kit asked.
"He killed me!" Ashkit screeched. "It's his fault!" If he hadn't destroyed the herbs she'd be alive! "Don't listen to his story!!"

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 5th, 2020, 08:36 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:

"He killed me!" Ashkit screeched. "It's his fault!" If he hadn't destroyed the herbs she'd be alive! "Don't listen to his story!!"
“How did he kill you?” Alderkit asked with a tilt of her head. “He looks like a kit or a young apprentice, so I’d assume that’s how he died. If he killed you, it was probably on accident since it would be pretty unlikely that he would be able to kill you in battle.” Although she was a pretty recent member of StarClan, and would be about 7 1/4 moons if she were alive, she’s always been much smarter and more logical than the kits in her litter.

Old November 5th, 2020, 08:41 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Bluekit padded around the 6 moon old almost was an apprentice I'm so stupid to venture out of- she said stopping hearing yelling over somewhere as she padded over.
Old November 9th, 2020, 11:30 AM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
“How did he kill you?” Alderkit asked with a tilt of her head. “He looks like a kit or a young apprentice, so I’d assume that’s how he died. If he killed you, it was probably on accident since it would be pretty unlikely that he would be able to kill you in battle.” Although she was a pretty recent member of StarClan, and would be about 7 1/4 moons if she were alive, she’s always been much smarter and more logical than the kits in her litter.
"He destroyed the herbs!!" She hated the tom.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 9th, 2020, 02:04 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:

"He destroyed the herbs!!" She hated the tom.
“Why would he do that?” Alderkit asked.