Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM

Old February 8th, 2020, 07:14 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Wandering around

Star exited her twoleg's house, her collar swaying from side to side with the bell rinkeling. The kittypet walked through the familiar streets. She walked into one of the alleys between the houses. She smiled. The young she jumped on top of one of the crates in the corner. She continued to climb until she reached the top crate. The sun shined brightly on her pelt. She laid down. This was definitely her favorite place in the twolegplace. No noisy dogs, a great view. She stared into the sky with a smile.

Click my dragons!
Old February 8th, 2020, 08:49 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Wandering around

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Star exited her twoleg's house, her collar swaying from side to side with the bell rinkeling. The kittypet walked through the familiar streets. She walked into one of the alleys between the houses. She smiled. The young she jumped on top of one of the crates in the corner. She continued to climb until she reached the top crate. The sun shined brightly on her pelt. She laid down. This was definitely her favorite place in the twolegplace. No noisy dogs, a great view. She stared into the sky with a smile.
Ice dashed through twolegplace, dogs on her tail. Crates! She thought that maybe she could climb them. The dogs were on her tail, barking wildly. She went for the crate, jumping onto one after another before she reached the top. She saw the dogs beneath her, growling in frustration, before they finally got bored and left. It was then she realized a cat was right next to her, and was looking right at her.
"Sorry..." was all she could muster the courage to mew to the collared she-cat.
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
Ice dashed through twolegplace, dogs on her tail. Crates! She thought that maybe she could climb them. The dogs were on her tail, barking wildly. She went for the crate, jumping onto one after another before she reached the top. She saw the dogs beneath her, growling in frustration, before they finally got bored and left. It was then she realized a cat was right next to her, and was looking right at her.
"Sorry..." was all she could muster the courage to mew to the collared she-cat.
Star blinked. She looked at the spot were the dogs just were and back at this weird cat. She shrugged. "It's fine. Who are you? I'm Star." She meowed as she stood up. She looked at the dog claw marks on the wall. Her old scars started itching again. She remembered the fight very well. I was only just a kittypet, She thought, I looked at the forest, where my family still lives. Then that ginormous dog attacked from behind. I got scratched and bitten but I ran into a tree. Then the dog hid in a cave and my sister found me and treated my wounds when the dog attacked again. She sighed as she thought of the memory. That creature bit off my sisters leg! Good thing Blaze killed it... Good old Blaze... I wish he was really was my father. She sighed again and looked back at the other cat, the memories still flashing through her mind.

Click my dragons!
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
[Albedo is trans (M to F)]

Albedo, an albino tom, stirred. A cat! Another one! On her territory! She got up, growling. "Hey. This is mine. Go away!"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; February 8th, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Existing being on Earth

(Posting order from now on: Me, @Cloudsky, @FuzzyRatto)

Click my dragons!
Old February 8th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Henlo,can i join?
Old February 8th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSta View Post
Henlo,can i join?
(Hey, sorry, but I would rather have a max of 2 other people. On the open roleplay I also put taken, so yeah..)

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; February 8th, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 02:40 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Star blinked. She looked at the spot were the dogs just were and back at this weird cat. She shrugged. "It's fine. Who are you? I'm Star." She meowed as she stood up. She looked at the dog claw marks on the wall. Her old scars started itching again. She remembered the fight very well. I was only just a kittypet, She thought, I looked at the forest, where my family still lives. Then that ginormous dog attacked from behind. I got scratched and bitten but I ran into a tree. Then the dog hid in a cave and my sister found me and treated my wounds when the dog attacked again. She sighed as she thought of the memory. That creature bit off my sisters leg! Good thing Blaze killed it... Good old Blaze... I wish he was really was my father. She sighed again and looked back at the other cat, the memories still flashing through her mind.
"Oh! I'm Ice, the Loner! Nice ta meet ya!" She purred to the she-cat, relieved that she wasn't angry. She hardly paid notice to the hissing she-cat below them, offering Star a smile of gratitude, her scarred tail gently moving side-side.

Last edited by Cloudsky; February 8th, 2020 at 02:42 PM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@MagicCat99 @Cloudsky

Albedo growled at the two cats. "Get out! I don't care for being nice! This is mine!" The tom looked down at the floor. "Someone tried to take it from me. But he got put in his place. Oooohhhh yes." She started to laugh somewhat maniacally.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 16th, 2020, 02:48 AM
Existing being on Earth

@Cloudsky @FuzzyRatto
"Uh... I've never seen you before..." Dawn meowed. She sniffed. "I've never smelled your scent either. Who are you? Why are you such a freak?" She thought what she would do if it became a fight. I would probably run away or call someone... She glanced at the forest for a heartbeat. Her family was there. She looked back down at the white cat.

Click my dragons!