Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old December 17th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Emma's Home/Den (private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Eaglesong hurried after Emma, now eager to escape the cold weather. She knew that a twoleg den wasn't the place for her, but it would only be for a little while. She tipped her head to one side as she followed, slipping slightly on the ice. She'd been told that even in leaf-bare, twoleg dens were warm and dry on the inside, and the young warrior was eager to see if those rumors were true, or anything close to true.
Emma made sure EagleSong was behind her before going through the cat flap on the door, The cabin was warm inside a fireplace in the lounge with a kitchen close by, the young molly beckoned her friend as she walked over to the fireplace and sat down in front of it "Its so warm isn't it?" she meowed to EagleSong purring.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:01 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Emma made sure EagleSong was behind her before going through the cat flap on the door, The cabin was warm inside a fireplace in the lounge with a kitchen close by, the young molly beckoned her friend as she walked over to the fireplace and sat down in front of it "Its so warm isn't it?" she meowed to EagleSong purring.
Eaglesong entered behind Emma, very surprised by the warmth of the twoleg den, then she spotted the fire and narrowed her eyes slightly, glaring at the flames, trying not to remember the day fires had killed so many of her Clan, and burned her face. She flicked her injured ear and sat down, shaking of droplets of melted water that soaked her thin coat. “Yes it is.” she replied after a moment.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong entered behind Emma, very surprised by the warmth of the twoleg den, then she spotted the fire and narrowed her eyes slightly, glaring at the flames, trying not to remember the day fires had killed so many of her Clan, and burned her face. She flicked her injured ear and sat down, shaking of droplets of melted water that soaked her thin coat. “Yes it is.” she replied after a moment.
Emma looked at EagleSong the cat's fur was soaked! she had to do something it would be cruel not to, she then said" here let me help you dry your fur" so the young Molly started licking EagleSongs fur she hoped the warrior would not mind, the licks were long and gentle Emma went outside lots so her fur got dirty alot so this was something she was good at.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:21 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma looked at EagleSong the cat's fur was soaked! she had to do something it would be cruel not to, she then said" here let me help you dry your fur" so the young Molly started licking EagleSongs fur she hoped the warrior would not mind, the licks were long and gentle Emma went outside lots so her fur got dirty alot so this was something she was good at.
Eaglesong flinched slightly, as the last cat to dry and groom her fur for her was her father, and he'd afterwards attempted to kill her, so she wasn't quite ready for that. “I've got it.” she murmured, starting to rapidly lick her fur and scooting away slowly as she did so. She wasn't breath to let Emma groom her fur, not because she didn't trust Emma, but because it aroused more memories of her terrible past that she tried so hard to forgot. She appreciated the thought, but would much rather do it on her own.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong flinched slightly, as the last cat to dry and groom her fur for her was her father, and he'd afterwards attempted to kill her, so she wasn't quite ready for that. “I've got it.” she murmured, starting to rapidly lick her fur and scooting away slowly as she did so. She wasn't breath to let Emma groom her fur, not because she didn't trust Emma, but because it aroused more memories of her terrible past that she tried so hard to forgot. She appreciated the thought, but would much rather do it on her own.
Emma became nervous now I knew i shouldn't have now she thinks im weird! standing up the young molly then said "I'll be right back.." she then walked up stairs and laid on her small bed staring outside, Emma knew she shouldn't have done it but she had only wanted to help! but then again nobody ever wanted her help..the blonde siamese remembered her father who was a warrior he always was disappointed with her because she never became like her brother..
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:14 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma became nervous now I knew i shouldn't have now she thinks im weird! standing up the young molly then said "I'll be right back.." she then walked up stairs and laid on her small bed staring outside, Emma knew she shouldn't have done it but she had only wanted to help! but then again nobody ever wanted her help..the blonde siamese remembered her father who was a warrior he always was disappointed with her because she never became like her brother..
Eaglesong nodded, feeling bad. She knew that it was because of the way she'd not wanted Emma's help. She wished she'd been able to let Emma help, but it just was against her nature to do that. She finished drying her fur, and then got up, following Emma's scent trail until she saw the pretty blonde kittypet, looking out some weird ice like sheet. She padded over so she was at Emma's side. “Hey, I'm sorry if I upset you....” Eaglesong apologized.
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong nodded, feeling bad. She knew that it was because of the way she'd not wanted Emma's help. She wished she'd been able to let Emma help, but it just was against her nature to do that. She finished drying her fur, and then got up, following Emma's scent trail until she saw the pretty blonde kittypet, looking out some weird ice like sheet. She padded over so she was at Emma's side. “Hey, I'm sorry if I upset you....” Eaglesong apologized.
Emma looked up at her "Don't be sorry, i should have thought about it before doing it" blinking at eaglesong she turned her head toward the window the snow was less heavy now EagleSong would go soon leaving Emma alone, The young molly stood up and then asked " are you hungry?" not waiting for an answer Emma padded down the stairs and waited for EagleSong her thoughts cleared for now.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:41 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma looked up at her "Don't be sorry, i should have thought about it before doing it" blinking at eaglesong she turned her head toward the window the snow was less heavy now EagleSong would go soon leaving Emma alone, The young molly stood up and then asked " are you hungry?" not waiting for an answer Emma padded down the stairs and waited for EagleSong her thoughts cleared for now.
Eaglesong nodded. She'd given her last meal to the queens, as prey was very scarce. She followed after Emma, glad that she wasn't mad at her. “And you couldn't have known.” she added, heading down the odd slope with bits missing, making it easier to go down. The smell of twolegs was less than desirable, but it wasn't intolerable. She stopped, looking around.
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong nodded. She'd given her last meal to the queens, as prey was very scarce. She followed after Emma, glad that she wasn't mad at her. “And you couldn't have known.” she added, heading down the odd slope with bits missing, making it easier to go down. The smell of twolegs was less than desirable, but it wasn't intolerable. She stopped, looking around.
Emma smiled feeling a bit more happy, she then lead EagleSong to a bowl it was empty at the time "Im gonna get some food!" the molly said running over to a large and tall white thing Emma opened it after a few moments there was strange foods inside but the she cat could recognize one immediately "Chicken!" Purred the cat, jumping up she tried pulling it out it was large so it heavy aswell but Emma with all her mite could not pull it out "EagleSong can you help me?" she called to the other molly.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:54 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma smiled feeling a bit more happy, she then lead EagleSong to a bowl it was empty at the time "Im gonna get some food!" the molly said running over to a large and tall white thing Emma opened it after a few moments there was strange foods inside but the she cat could recognize one immediately "Chicken!" Purred the cat, jumping up she tried pulling it out it was large so it heavy aswell but Emma with all her mite could not pull it out "EagleSong can you help me?" she called to the other molly.
Eaglesong nodded uncertainly then followed, copying Emma and starting to pull the weird looking pinkish and featherless bird-like animal out of the odd cold white thing. She pulled hard, curious as to what "chicken" was.