Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Emma's Home/Den (private!)

Emma lives with her two legs happily in a large cabin just past the forest, You'll see Emma on the fence staring at the cats her walk past.
The Cabin
This is Private for the moment!
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:51 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Emma's Home/Den (private!)

Eaglesong wasn't sure what she was doing so far from WindClan, other than she'd decided to go for a walk to clear her head, and had ended up walking all the way to TwolegPlace. She shivered in the cold, lifting a paw and shaking icy cold water off it, as the gray tabby had just stepped in a puddle. She spotted a blonde furred molly with bright blue eyes, sitting on the fence, and she padded over uncertainly, her expression guarded ever so slightly. “H-hello?” she asked, flicking her red ears a few times to rid herself of the snow that'd landed upon them.
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Eaglesong wasn't sure what she was doing so far from WindClan, other than she'd decided to go for a walk to clear her head, and had ended up walking all the way to TwolegPlace. She shivered in the cold, lifting a paw and shaking icy cold water off it, as the gray tabby had just stepped in a puddle. She spotted a blonde furred molly with bright blue eyes, sitting on the fence, and she padded over uncertainly, her expression guarded ever so slightly. “H-hello?” she asked, flicking her red ears a few times to rid herself of the snow that'd landed upon them.
Emma didn't notice the cat for a few moments, Turning her head towards the she cat her bright blues widening at the sight of the cat "Hi!" Emma meowed, Hoping down to greet the strange cat the young cat tilted her head "are you okay you look your freezing your tail off!" she giggled a bit at EagleSong as she found it strange a cat would come in such dreadful of seasons!
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; December 17th, 2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:31 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Emma didn't notice the cat for a few moments, Turning her head towards the she cat her bright blues widening at the sight of the cat "Hi!" Emma meowed, Hoping down to greet the strange cat the young cat tilted her head "are you okay you look your freezing your tail off!" she giggled a bit at EagleSong as she found it strange a cat would come in such dreadful of seasons!
Eaglesong blinked, a bit startled, and took a hesitant step back, though the large long legged and scrawny gray tabby relaxed as she realized that this cat wasn't a threat. That's good. Hardly anyone's not a threat anymore. She thought, trying not to think of Redpool. She nodded. “It sure is gettin' cold out.” She replied, turning to face the molly so that she could see them better, though unfortunately that made the side of her face that was pinkish and nothing but a big scar, over the general area where her eye had been. The ear on that side was scarred from burns, and was almost gone. She dipped her head. “And who might you be? I'm Eaglesong.” she mewed in a friendly tone, laced with mild curiosity. It was good to get away from the loyalty-torn cats of WindClan.
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong blinked, a bit startled, and took a hesitant step back, though the large long legged and scrawny gray tabby relaxed as she realized that this cat wasn't a threat. That's good. Hardly anyone's not a threat anymore. She thought, trying not to think of Redpool. She nodded. “It sure is gettin' cold out.” She replied, turning to face the molly so that she could see them better, though unfortunately that made the side of her face that was pinkish and nothing but a big scar, over the general area where her eye had been. The ear on that side was scarred from burns, and was almost gone. She dipped her head. “And who might you be? I'm Eaglesong.” she mewed in a friendly tone, laced with mild curiosity. It was good to get away from the loyalty-torn cats of WindClan.
The young Molly was about to answer her question, but suddenly she noticed EagleSong's scar I want to say something but that would be rude to say anything about her scar i'm sure doesn't want say anything, smiling nervously Emma licked her fur and looked back at EagleSong "Im Emma, anyway are you a warrior?" she asked, Her bright blue eye's stared into the molly's yellow eye it was sparkling as some snow came down landing on her head.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:23 PM
questionmark

Quote:
The young Molly was about to answer her question, but suddenly she noticed EagleSong's scar I want to say something but that would be rude to say anything about her scar i'm sure doesn't want say anything, smiling nervously Emma licked her fur and looked back at EagleSong "Im Emma, anyway are you a warrior?" she asked, Her bright blue eye's stared into the molly's yellow eye it was sparkling as some snow came down landing on her head.
“Why, yes. You know about the Clans I take it?” she meowed, surprised by Emma's question, and even a bit taken aback. She noticed that Emma appeared a bit nervous, and she thought that the kittypet had good cause, as any kittypet would probably be nervous around a large "wild cat" as they put it. She wasn't sure what to say, so Eaglesong remained silent, shifting her weight from paw to paw uncertainly.
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

“Why, yes. You know about the Clans I take it?” she meowed, surprised by Emma's question, and even a bit taken aback. She noticed that Emma appeared a bit nervous, and she thought that the kittypet had good cause, as any kittypet would probably be nervous around a large "wild cat" as they put it. She wasn't sure what to say, so Eaglesong remained silent, shifting her weight from paw to paw uncertainly.
Emma laughed nervously "Yes i know about the clans! i mean My brother is a warrior in RiverClan wait are you from RiverClan?" The molly then asked excitement started to bubble within her if EagleSong is then she could go see her brother! though as if on cue the snow started falling more heavily "Oh dear.. EagleSong..do you want to come inside?"
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:40 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma laughed nervously "Yes i know about the clans! i mean My brother is a warrior in RiverClan wait are you from RiverClan?" The molly then asked excitement started to bubble within her if EagleSong is then she could go see her brother! though as if on cue the snow started falling more heavily "Oh dear.. EagleSong..do you want to come inside?"
”Sorry, no. I'm in WindClan.” she meowed, starting to shiver harder. Eaglesong was not built for cold weather, and this was only her second, as she'd only become a warrior a half moon ago, and had been born during last leaf-bare. She tilted her head, still hearing how nervous Emma was. She was a bit uncomfortable around new cats, she just his it well. “Oh.” she said as Emma asked if she'd like to come in. “Well.... Maybe just for a little bit....” the molly meowed after a few moments of careful thought. She dipped her head gratefully to Emma.
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

”Sorry, no. I'm in WindClan.” she meowed, starting to shiver harder. Eaglesong was not built for cold weather, and this was only her second, as she'd only become a warrior a half moon ago, and had been born during last leaf-bare. She tilted her head, still hearing how nervous Emma was. She was a bit uncomfortable around new cats, she just his it well. “Oh.” she said as Emma asked if she'd like to come in. “Well.... Maybe just for a little bit....” the molly meowed after a few moments of careful thought. She dipped her head gratefully to Emma.
The Blonde siamese fluffed out her fur, she smiled as eagleSong agreed "Come on!" The young molly meowed her nervousness was taken over by excitement My twolegs aren't home so they won't bother her! Emma bounded over to the door of the cabin looking back at EagleSong her eyes shining even through the harshest of weather Emma would smile with glee!
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:51 PM
questionmark

Quote:
The Blonde siamese fluffed out her fur, she smiled as eagleSong agreed "Come on!" The young molly meowed her nervousness was taken over by excitement My twolegs aren't home so they won't bother her! Emma bounded over to the door of the cabin looking back at EagleSong her eyes shining even through the harshest of weather Emma would smile with glee!
Eaglesong hurried after Emma, now eager to escape the cold weather. She knew that a twoleg den wasn't the place for her, but it would only be for a little while. She tipped her head to one side as she followed, slipping slightly on the ice. She'd been told that even in leaf-bare, twoleg dens were warm and dry on the inside, and the young warrior was eager to see if those rumors were true, or anything close to true.