Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM

Old June 28th, 2019, 12:12 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: Xaiver's Neighboorhood (Open to all who rp!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Xaiver turned to look at the new cat. "Woah!" he said, though rather happily. "Im Meeting all the new cats today! How lucky am I?" He practically purred this all to himself. "Im Xaiver, and sorry for intruding. My companion down there is Tigerstripe. Are you new here?"
@Calliecat
Orion turned his head to the voice and smiled "Hello yes I am new here, my name's Orion, it's nice to meet you Xaiver." Orion attempted to make his way over to the voice but instead of succeeding in his efforts, he slipped and fell.
(@Ombre Party, @Calliecat)
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 28th, 2019, 12:35 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orion turned his head to the voice and smiled "Hello yes I am new here, my name's Orion, it's nice to meet you Xaiver." Orion attempted to make his way over to the voice but instead of succeeding in his efforts, he slipped and fell.
(@Ombre Party, @Calliecat)
Looking towards the direction of the cat, at which he thought he at first heard the voice, Xavier heard a crash and a dull thunk of something falling. Oh, Xavier truly hoped it wasn't the new cat. "Orion?" He fretted like a mother would her kits. "Orion are you alright?" He asked quickly, eyes wide as he stood and paced the couch, looking towards the crash.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 28th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Looking towards the direction of the cat, at which he thought he at first heard the voice, Xavier heard a crash and a dull thunk of something falling. Oh, Xavier truly hoped it wasn't the new cat. "Orion?" He fretted like a mother would her kits. "Orion are you alright?" He asked quickly, eyes wide as he stood and paced the couch, looking towards the crash.
Orion slowly stood up and groaned I didn't expect that he thought Usually Cain is here to warn me...Cain... He shook his head, not wanting to dwell on those memories and turned his head to Xavier "Yeah I'm fine, sorry about that." He smiled "It's just a little hard to see where you're going when you're blind." He chuckled a bit and sighed.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 28th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Reach For The Stars

Default Re: Xaiver's Neighboorhood (Open to all who rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orion slowly stood up and groaned I didn't expect that he thought Usually Cain is here to warn me...Cain... He shook his head, not wanting to dwell on those memories and turned his head to Xavier "Yeah I'm fine, sorry about that." He smiled "It's just a little hard to see where you're going when you're blind." He chuckled a bit and sighed.
Xavier found Orion again, this time on the floor. His last scentence stopped stopped Xavier's pacing. His mouth dropped for only a moment, before he sat down and licked his chest fur in embarrassment. "You're, uh, you're blind?" Xavier asked Orion with a level voice and a twitch of his ears.

No star is lost at all

Old June 29th, 2019, 11:25 AM
bruh head

(don't mind me, just trying to get into role-play again)

moon had no idea where she was going. the half-blind molly was subtly limping as she trudged along in the forest. she easily hadn't eaten in a few days, as she had grown slower into her older moons. she once again glanced around, stiffening when she spotted a fence. she couldn't help but wonder if she should hop over the fence in chance of food. but kittypet food... she really didn't want to try it. and not to mention, there was also the chance of running into some pampered kittypets. she could take them though. a flicker of doubt sparked in her, but she pushed it away. it didn't matter how old she was, she could definitely scare them off.
moon walked up to the fence, crouching down for a few moments as she prepared to leap. she jumped onto the top of the fence, and to her dismay, there were already some mangy cats there.

@Ombre Party @Orchidleaf
Old June 29th, 2019, 11:35 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by - aleka - View Post
(don't mind me, just trying to get into role-play again)

moon had no idea where she was going. the half-blind molly was subtly limping as she trudged along in the forest. she easily hadn't eaten in a few days, as she had grown slower into her older moons. she once again glanced around, stiffening when she spotted a fence. she couldn't help but wonder if she should hop over the fence in chance of food. but kittypet food... she really didn't want to try it. and not to mention, there was also the chance of running into some pampered kittypets. she could take them though. a flicker of doubt sparked in her, but she pushed it away. it didn't matter how old she was, she could definitely scare them off.
moon walked up to the fence, crouching down for a few moments as she prepared to leap. she jumped onto the top of the fence, and to her dismay, there were already some mangy cats there.

@Ombre Party @Orchidleaf
(I truly dont mind :3 Welcome to the rp! )

At first, Xavier didn't notice the new smell of another cat coming towards. He was more focused on Orion and making he was okay then looking for yet another surprise cat. Xavier continued to pace the couch, fretting under his breath still, waiting for Orion to rise or Tigerstripe to say something about this new cat. "Anyone hungry?" Xavier asked outloud instead. "I'm going to get some mice." With a flick of his ears, he jumped off the couch and towards the hay-strewn corner that had haybales stacked up. Xavier could see the old fence behind it through the big hole in the side of the wall, but what made him stop in his tracks was the sight of yet another new cat. Another cat? He asked in exasperation in his head. He was getting rather tired. "Hello stranger? Want some mice?" He called out instead.

No star is lost at all

Old June 29th, 2019, 11:55 AM
bruh head

Quote:

(I truly dont mind :3 Welcome to the rp! )

At first, Xavier didn't notice the new smell of another cat coming towards. He was more focused on Orion and making he was okay then looking for yet another surprise cat. Xavier continued to pace the couch, fretting under his breath still, waiting for Orion to rise or Tigerstripe to say something about this new cat. "Anyone hungry?" Xavier asked outloud instead. "I'm going to get some mice." With a flick of his ears, he jumped off the couch and towards the hay-strewn corner that had haybales stacked up. Xavier could see the old fence behind it through the big hole in the side of the wall, but what made him stop in his tracks was the sight of yet another new cat. Another cat? He asked in exasperation in his head. He was getting rather tired. "Hello stranger? Want some mice?" He called out instead.

moon peered at the cat from her vantage point. she narrowed her eyes. it could be a trick... but she didn't want to move on and pass the chance for some perhaps free food. "yes, that would be nice." she said with no friendly tone. the molly jumped down, exhaling when she felt the impact of her landing. she stayed crouched for a moment as she caught her breath before she stood up again. her green eye scanned the worn place. the molly considered walking into the house, but she instead opted to sit in front of the hole in the wall as she looked at the other cats. she raked her white paws along the ground with her claws outstretched, leaving shallow indentations. her tail flicked nervously as she hunched her shoulders.
Old June 29th, 2019, 12:04 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by - aleka - View Post

moon peered at the cat from her vantage point. she narrowed her eyes. it could be a trick... but she didn't want to move on and pass the chance for some perhaps free food. "yes, that would be nice." she said with no friendly tone. the molly jumped down, exhaling when she felt the impact of her landing. she stayed crouched for a moment as she caught her breath before she stood up again. her green eye scanned the worn place. the molly considered walking into the house, but she instead opted to sit in front of the hole in the wall as she looked at the other cats. she raked her white paws along the ground with her claws outstretched, leaving shallow indentations. her tail flicked nervously as she hunched her shoulders.
(Can you vm me how to do that? :O ive always wondered.)

Xavier watched her every move, curious yet wary. This cat did not seem very friendly, and cats were often most dangerous when afraid. Almost everything is. "Okay." He bobbed his head in agreement, noting in his mind her icy tone. As soon as he said so, he spotted a mouse. Then another. Bot next to each other. Suddenly, he had an idea. He didn't even bother to stalk them, crossing the distance in one leap, front paws landing on each mouse. His form was horrible, and though he managed to kill the mice by snapping their necks when he landed, he fell into the haybales they were next to. "Did I get them?" He asked, eyes closed, face twisted into a snarl of pain and hope.

No star is lost at all

Old June 29th, 2019, 12:42 PM
bruh head

Quote:

(Can you vm me how to do that? :O ive always wondered.)

Xavier watched her every move, curious yet wary. This cat did not seem very friendly, and cats were often most dangerous when afraid. Almost everything is. "Okay." He bobbed his head in agreement, noting in his mind her icy tone. As soon as he said so, he spotted a mouse. Then another. Bot next to each other. Suddenly, he had an idea. He didn't even bother to stalk them, crossing the distance in one leap, front paws landing on each mouse. His form was horrible, and though he managed to kill the mice by snapping their necks when he landed, he fell into the haybales they were next to. "Did I get them?" He asked, eyes closed, face twisted into a snarl of pain and hope.

moon watched the tom hunt, rolling her eyes. although, it would be hard to tell with her milky colored left eye. she was sure she could do better than that. "yeah." she answered. "i don't know how you managed to do that though. you shouldn't of caught them." the old cat cat licked her paw then drew it across her cheek. she thought about grabbing the mice and sprinting off, but she didn't doubt that this stranger would be able to catch up with her. and if she got any injures, it would be for no reason. at least it was actual prey. she couldn't imagine stomaching some bland pellets. she looked at the tom, who blended into the golden-brown hay.
Old June 29th, 2019, 12:44 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Orion perked up his ears at the sudden noise and turned his head, catching a strong whiff of another cat Forest cat? Why does she sound so...rude? He couldn't be sure, he hadn't met any. He slowly stumbled over to the sound "Xavier? Was that you? Are you okay?" He turned to the other cat remembering her tone as she talked to Xavier "Ah, hello there," He made sure his tone was as icy as possible...though he's usually a softie so this was tough "You know, maybe you could try catching your own mice since it's now obvious that there are plenty." He went over to where Xavier fell and sniffed the air and said in a friendly voice "From what I can smell, you got them. Good job." @Ombre Party @- aleka -
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; June 29th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.