Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old October 4th, 2016, 10:35 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Garden of a New Begining

(A continuation off the last thread on the old Warrior Cats Online!)

A small abandoned area where the two-legs used to roam. This is where the exiled cats from the recent ShadowClan takeover reside.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old October 7th, 2016, 10:50 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Default Re: Garden of a New Begining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
(A continuation off the last thread on the old Warrior Cats Online!)

A small abandoned area where the two-legs used to roam. This is where the exiled cats from the recent ShadowClan takeover reside.

*small boop for Nighty*

Last edited by Jingle; October 7th, 2016 at 10:50 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:20 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
One small time skip later...
Echoheart found himself slowly padding back into the garden, a pair of mice dangling from his maw, it had become a home of sorts, it wasn't anything compared to his favorite spot in the Shadowclan, but it was a place of healing for his mate. That was all that mattered to him, they had no chance of dealing with Blazingash with with Halestorm injured. Biting back a sigh as the tom set down the meal in front of his mate, "How are your wounds doing today? It's starting to get colder, leafbare will be here eventually." he commented, offering a start to a conversation, wanting to have some resemblance of their old-normal life.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 11:05 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Wink Re: Garden of a New Begining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepip View Post
Echoheart found himself slowly padding back into the garden, a pair of mice dangling from his maw, it had become a home of sorts, it wasn't anything compared to his favorite spot in the Shadowclan, but it was a place of healing for his mate. That was all that mattered to him, they had no chance of dealing with Blazingash with with Halestorm injured. Biting back a sigh as the tom set down the meal in front of his mate, "How are your wounds doing today? It's starting to get colder, leafbare will be here eventually." he commented, offering a start to a conversation, wanting to have some resemblance of their old-normal life.
Halestorm looked up from her nap and yawned as her mate entered the garden. It had been a couple of moons since they were chased out of their clan and home, and her wounds have since healed greatly. She just had to get back into stretching the muscles and gaining all the strength she once had back. The large she-cat stood up and greeted her mate with lick to the shoulder, purring softly into his ear. "Thank you." she grumbled faintly- her voice only changing to a more friendly tone- not like her old one. "They are doing fine. I'll be fine very soon."

Old November 2nd, 2016, 11:39 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:

Halestorm looked up from her nap and yawned as her mate entered the garden. It had been a couple of moons since they were chased out of their clan and home, and her wounds have since healed greatly. She just had to get back into stretching the muscles and gaining all the strength she once had back. The large she-cat stood up and greeted her mate with lick to the shoulder, purring softly into his ear. "Thank you." she grumbled faintly- her voice only changing to a more friendly tone- not like her old one. "They are doing fine. I'll be fine very soon."
Letting out a breath of relief, he licked her shoulder back, before burrowing his muzzle into her fur, breathing in deeply. Halestorm's scent was all that really reminded him of home still. She was his hope of remaining a Shadowclan cat. "Good , I'm so happy to see that you're almost back to your old self, not sure what I would have done if you had died..." Shaking his head he chuckled softly, trying to displace the dark thoughts clouding his mind. "Nah they couldn't have ever done that, you're too tough. Anywho you could use a little grooming, " winking softly before leaning down to start grooming up and down the she-cat's body.

Last edited by Octavia; November 2nd, 2016 at 11:43 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:01 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Smile Re: Garden of a New Begining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepip View Post
Letting out a breath of relief, he licked her shoulder back, before burrowing his muzzle into her fur, breathing in deeply. Halestorm's scent was all that really reminded him of home still. She was his hope of remaining a Shadowclan cat. "Good , I'm so happy to see that you're almost back to your old self, not sure what I would have done if you had died..." Shaking his head he chuckled softly, trying to displace the dark thoughts clouding his mind. "Nah they couldn't have ever done that, you're too tough. Anywho you could use a little grooming, " winking softly before leaning down to start grooming up and down the she-cat's body.
Halestorm nodded and sighed softly, looking back at her mate. She chuckled faintly as he said she needed a little grooming. Her tail flicked softly as he groomed her thick and fluffy pelt. "Thank you. And I am quite positive that she couldn't have killed me if she tried." she said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice and tone. She yawned and placed her head back on her paw- she was getting ready for the rough winter without her clan. Halestorm sighed softly and closed her eyes as her mate continued to groom her. "Thank you." she mewed softly.

Last edited by Jingle; November 3rd, 2016 at 09:03 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:28 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

(Oh gosh I've gotten so bad at not replying to RP's. And I'm not sure if Hale gave Smoke her warrior name so I'll just pretend she did.)
Smokeblossom awoke from her small, sad excuse for a nest. She kept her eyes shut though, listening to the sounds around her. The only sign that she was now awake was the occasional twitch and turn of her smoky gray ears and the flicking of her bushy tail. After a few moments she blinked open her soft yellow eyes and scanned the clearing. After the disappearance of her friend Tess, Smoke had seemed a bit down. She tried her best to not let it get to her, but being here with no one to really talk to was getting rather tiring for her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:40 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:

Halestorm nodded and sighed softly, looking back at her mate. She chuckled faintly as he said she needed a little grooming. Her tail flicked softly as he groomed her thick and fluffy pelt. "Thank you. And I am quite positive that she couldn't have killed me if she tried." she said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice and tone. She yawned and placed her head back on her paw- she was getting ready for the rough winter without her clan. Halestorm sighed softly and closed her eyes as her mate continued to groom her. "Thank you." she mewed softly.
Doing his best to bite back a comment of fear about the edge in her tone, he was doing his best to not worry for her safety. Halestorm had been chosen as a deputy for good reason, and eventually... she'd be a leader, which would mean she'd be allowed to die nine times before finally joining Starclan up above. The thought of being there for her to die several times was daunting, but the tom loved her dearly, this much he knew. "Well she'd have to have gotten through me to actually kill you Hale-, " He ended up murmuring through his maw, still feeling ashamed how little he managed to accomplish in the ambush, as he worked his tongue up and down her frame.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:02 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Wink Re: Garden of a New Begining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
Doing his best to bite back a comment of fear about the edge in her tone, he was doing his best to not worry for her safety. Halestorm had been chosen as a deputy for good reason, and eventually... she'd be a leader, which would mean she'd be allowed to die nine times before finally joining Starclan up above. The thought of being there for her to die several times was daunting, but the tom loved her dearly, this much he knew. "Well she'd have to have gotten through me to actually kill you Hale-, " He ended up murmuring through his maw, still feeling ashamed how little he managed to accomplish in the ambush, as he worked his tongue up and down her frame.
Halestorm sighed and shrugged, "You wouldn't need to do that, love." she grumbled, her tail flicking softly. When the thoughts of her becoming leader one day swirled around her head she scowled faintly. The good Shadowclan deputy didn't like the thought of getting nine lives- just to waste on herself. If she were to become the leader of Shadowclan, Halestar, she would put all the lives towards Shadowclan. She would dedicate herself- 100% to her clan. No other thought would trump the saftey and prosperity of her clan. Shadowclan will become great again- they wont be thought of as the clan that feeds on crows food. Shadowclan will prosper.

Old November 4th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:

Halestorm sighed and shrugged, "You wouldn't need to do that, love." she grumbled, her tail flicking softly. When the thoughts of her becoming leader one day swirled around her head she scowled faintly. The good Shadowclan deputy didn't like the thought of getting nine lives- just to waste on herself. If she were to become the leader of Shadowclan, Halestar, she would put all the lives towards Shadowclan. She would dedicate herself- 100% to her clan. No other thought would trump the saftey and prosperity of her clan. Shadowclan will become great again- they wont be thought of as the clan that feeds on crows food. Shadowclan will prosper.

Nodding his head slowly, finishing up the grooming a little while later, "The clan comes first." He commented finally, standing up to stretch out his limber frame. Noticing her preoccupied expression following the scowl, Echoheart bumped his mate's chest playfully, tail swishing back and forth. "Care to go for a walk? Might give your mind some peace for a little bit."