Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old November 18th, 2016, 04:33 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Dice's Twoleg Den

A nice and cozy house with a rather roomy backyard, this is where the spoiled and slightly narcissistic Dice resides.

Dice is a familiar face in the neighborhood, always smelling of fresh plants and catnip. Often seen nestled in the bed on his porch, or chasing and batting at a random toy around his backyard.

Dice is a rather handsome shorthair, with large ears and a winding tail, he bears a glossy black and white coat, with warm and bright yellow orbs. Around his neck, a checkered collar can be seen, adorned with a silver bell and a heart shaped silver tag, which reads "DICE" in neat, pretty letters.

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; November 18th, 2016 at 04:34 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 03:19 PM
shsl warrior cat

Default Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

(Bump owo)
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:53 PM
shsl warrior cat

bump...)
Old November 26th, 2016, 07:54 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Ashley/Kestrel
Moho wasn't usually out of his twoleg nest, but today happened to be a different day. With a slight skip in his step and a hint of innocence, the 8-moon old kittypet strolled down the street. He gleefully ignored the slight rumble of monsters as they rode by, or the occasional twoleg that walked out of their home.
He then came upon a home that looked rather cozy and neat, similarly to his cottage. The tom took in a small whiff, and scented cat. Someone must live here, the patched tom assumed. Taking in another sniff, the kittypet noticed the slight smell of catnip, which completely lured him in.
The gray-and-white kittypet smiled, and stepped into the foreign territory. It's nice here. he thought.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 26th, 2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:40 PM
shsl warrior cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Ashley/Kestrel
Moho wasn't usually out of his twoleg nest, but today happened to be a different day. With a slight skip in his step and a hint of innocence, the 8-moon old kittypet strolled down the street. He gleefully ignored the slight rumble of monsters as they rode by, or the occasional twoleg that walked out of their home.
He then came upon a home that looked rather cozy and neat, similarly to his cottage. The tom took in a small whiff, and scented cat. Someone must live here, the patched tom assumed. Taking in another sniff, the kittypet noticed the slight smell of catnip, which completely lured him in.
The gray-and-white kittypet smiled, and stepped into the foreign territory. It's nice here. he thought.
Letting out a yawn, Dice laid comfortably in his basket, one arm thrown over the edge as the warm sunlight dappled his fur, eyes squeezed shut. His checkered collar was snug around his neck, the silver bell making a small noise everytime he shuffled. Dice's ears perked at the sound of a thud, and his yellow orbs opened slightly, vision blurred. He could make out the figure of a small cat, and his yellow orbs flew wide open. What are they doing in my yard? His hackles raised slightly, and he hopped out of his basket, tail held high. This is my territory, and i'll be damned if you try to take my catnip. Shaking his head, he padded up towards the 8-moon tom, looking down at him and settling to rest on his haunches. "Well, hello there." Dice's fur was flattened, keeping his composure. "What brings a fella like you to my nest?" He flicked the tip of his black tail on Moho's head, watching the small tom with curiosity.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 10:55 AM

@Ashley/Kestrel
Moho perked his ears at the sudden sound and padded over towards it, only to see another cat who was curled up inside a basket. Finding this rather interesting, the patched tomcat smiled and began responding- hoping that Dice wouldn't mind the little conversation. He must have just gotten up from the noise Moho was making.
"Oh, I was just curious." The housecat said, flicking his tail as if he invaded everyone's property all the time. "You live here?" It was a rhetorical question, so he continued talking. "This is a nice place." The tom's eyes skimmed over to where the catnip was, eyeing it over in slight greed, but then stopped and looked at Dice again.
He had a pretty nice checkered collar. Moho had one too- a dark blue one, with a little round handmade charm that stated his name, owners, and home- although he wasn't wearing it as of right now. The twolegs forgot to put it on him today, which happened to be a relief. His neck fur was thinning because of the grip it had around his neck.

Last edited by Gusty; December 2nd, 2016 at 10:56 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:23 PM
shsl warrior cat

Quote:
@Ashley/Kestrel
Moho perked his ears at the sudden sound and padded over towards it, only to see another cat who was curled up inside a basket. Finding this rather interesting, the patched tomcat smiled and began responding- hoping that Dice wouldn't mind the little conversation. He must have just gotten up from the noise Moho was making.
"Oh, I was just curious." The housecat said, flicking his tail as if he invaded everyone's property all the time. "You live here?" It was a rhetorical question, so he continued talking. "This is a nice place." The tom's eyes skimmed over to where the catnip was, eyeing it over in slight greed, but then stopped and looked at Dice again.
He had a pretty nice checkered collar. Moho had one too- a dark blue one, with a little round handmade charm that stated his name, owners, and home- although he wasn't wearing it as of right now. The twolegs forgot to put it on him today, which happened to be a relief. His neck fur was thinning because of the grip it had around his neck.
"Mhmm." Looking down at the kit through slightly narrowed eyes, he nodded, silver bell jingling. "Why, yes I do. Its a very nice place." The corner of his eye twitched as he followed the tom's greedy gaze, Dice curled his long dappled tail around his paws, before noticing Moho's eyes were placed on his collar. "Intriguing, isn't it?" He meowed, a slight hint of sarcasm and teasing in his eyes. "Do you have a collar?" He inquired, turning his yellow eyes back to his basket for a moment. "Where do you live?" Dice stretched, stiff muscles popping as the tip of his tail tickled the back of his ears as he arched.
Old December 4th, 2016, 10:05 AM

@Ashley/Kestrel
Moho tore his gaze away from the collar and snapped it back towards Dice’s orbs as the tom spoke. The kittypet decided to purposely not answer the first few phrases- he had nothing much to say to them anyways- but found no harm in answering the next few questions presented. Moho was honestly did not try to conceal information; he honestly believed that everyone had good intentions in their heart.

“Oh, yes, I do have a collar.” He said warily, as if just mentioning it would make it appear. “It’s at home right now. My owners forgot to put it on me today.” The tom added, flicking his tail and crouching down into a delicate sitting position. The tom didn’t know how long he’d be staying in this place, so he might as well be a little bit comfortable. “Oh, and I live somewhere around here.” Moho did not know his exact address in word form, but he could give directions using ‘lefts’ and ‘rights’ if he really wanted to. “It’s maybe two or three streets down. Not too far from here.” His ears flicked over towards the road, which contained a few unmoving cars parked in driveways. “I live in the same town as you, if that’s what you’re asking.”

Old December 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
shsl warrior cat

Quote:
@Ashley/Kestrel
Moho tore his gaze away from the collar and snapped it back towards Dice’s orbs as the tom spoke. The kittypet decided to purposely not answer the first few phrases- he had nothing much to say to them anyways- but found no harm in answering the next few questions presented. Moho was honestly did not try to conceal information; he honestly believed that everyone had good intentions in their heart.

“Oh, yes, I do have a collar.” He said warily, as if just mentioning it would make it appear. “It’s at home right now. My owners forgot to put it on me today.” The tom added, flicking his tail and crouching down into a delicate sitting position. The tom didn’t know how long he’d be staying in this place, so he might as well be a little bit comfortable. “Oh, and I live somewhere around here.” Moho did not know his exact address in word form, but he could give directions using ‘lefts’ and ‘rights’ if he really wanted to. “It’s maybe two or three streets down. Not too far from here.” His ears flicked over towards the road, which contained a few unmoving cars parked in driveways. “I live in the same town as you, if that’s what you’re asking.”
(Sorry!!)
"Mm." He hummed, eyes focused on the sky. Dice looked down at the tom. "Well, I must have seen you somewhere then." He meowed, standing to his full height. "We can play ball, or something if you'd like. I'm positive I have something inside my nest." The black and white tomcat turned his attention to the small catflap at the base of the door to his nest, and he looked at Moho. "What do you think?" He asked.
Old December 10th, 2016, 05:08 PM

(It's okay @Ashley/Kestrel)
"That'd be nice," the tom replied. He jumped back up onto his paws, and with a slight spring in his step, the tom padded towards the catflap. It was a very interesting device. Moho saw many of these around the neighborhood during his strolls, but the last time he'd crawled through one was out of memory. His twoleg cottage didn't have a catflap; instead, the humans usually 'shooed' him out using the various doors and windows around the house.

Whiskers were first, inspecting that he could indeed fit through the hole. It was only instinct to check; the last thing he wanted was to become stuck, even though the flap was much bigger than he was. Next came a paw, and then another paw, and before he knew it, he had entered Dice's home.

Despite being offered to come into the house, Moho still felt an intrusive, alert emotion rise to his senses. The feeling didn't stop the kittypet though- due to the fact that he was still looking forward to playing ball- and so, he followed the scent of Dice until he met up with him.