Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:39 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Zero to Hero
Yellowpaw entered the den, the aroma of herbs filling her nose, as she slowed her skipping step,” Surgestorm! How are you today? Mind if I help in some way?” She skidded to a halt happily One day, he’ll leave this den and be a warrior like me.
Surgestorm leaned backwards, poking his head out from the shadowy corner of his den where his herb storage was. "Oh, Yellowpaw! I thought that was you," He meowed padding over to her. When she offered to help, he looked concered for a moment. "Helping me isn't effecting your training, is it? I'd hate for that to happen since you want to be a warrior so badly."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm leaned backwards, poking his head out from the shadowy corner of his den where his herb storage was. "Oh, Yellowpaw! I thought that was you," He meowed padding over to her. When she offered to help, he looked concered for a moment. "Helping me isn't effecting your training, is it? I'd hate for that to happen since you want to be a warrior so badly."
She shook her head,” Nope! My mentor knows I’m good friends with you and says it’s okay to do it alongside apprentice duties. As it is benefiting the clan after all.” She meowed You really should train an apprentice then become a warrior, by then I’ll be a warrior, your mate. We’d have kits together...just train another apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2017, 12:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(Peacockkit @Okapi
2. Tumblekit @FadingEchoes (Whitewhisker too)
3. Nightkit @Tazzy
4. Lunakit @Lonestar23
5. Ravenkit @PhantomRiderYT )
Quailheart felt a pain as she let out a yowl, a kit was born, she licked the little she-kit, then came another spasm as another kit was born, she licked the kit gently. She had three more. She sighed as she stared at her five kits,” Whitewhisker the kits are born.” She meowed (Shoot- what genders are they? Haha, biologically, as newborns don’t have gender preferences)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Peacockkit @Okapi
2. Tumblekit @FadingEchoes (Whitewhisker too)
3. Nightkit @Tazzy
4. Lunakit @Lonestar23
5. Ravenkit @PhantomRiderYT )
Quailheart felt a pain as she let out a yowl, a kit was born, she licked the little she-kit, then came another spasm as another kit was born, she licked the kit gently. She had three more. She sighed as she stared at her five kits,” Whitewhisker the kits are born.” She meowed (Shoot- what genders are they? Haha, biologically, as newborns don’t have gender preferences)

Nightkit latched on to her mothers milk. As she suckles she kneads her mothers belly and begins to purr softly.

(Nightkits a female lol)
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 19th, 2017, 03:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

It was a shame that a rabbit moved faster than a Windclan cat. Where windclanners were meant to become one with the wind. As Lynxpaw sprinted toward the small thing, using all the strength mustered into his legs to go after it. He tried to focus on what Hunterfang taught him...but even those thoughts were brushed aside into nothingness. Lynxpaw thudded his claws heavily against the ground, uplifting dust from below him. When it Clouded his vision, Lynxpaw began to splutter, so he stopped in his tracks. Obviously, his target got away - which sucked. He thought he had it this time. "Oh, man!" He growled. "Hunterfang would had been so proud of me," The apprentice's ears began to droop at the thought of his older brother taking satisfaction that Lynxpaw was taking his training seriously instead of flirting with every pretty face that caught his interest. Lynxpaw kicked a small pebble with his paw, watching it for a moment as it rolled about. Now, if anyone knew Lynxpaw, they would know how playful he is. Once that pebble bounced away, it became a game. Soon enough, he crouched to the ground, moving slowly towards the abiotic piece of nature. "I've finally cornered my prey," he snarled, playfully. Then, pranced forward to lock the pebble in his claws. This satisfied Lynxpaw, greatly. He repeated his actions. Using his paw to flung the pebble, then bouncing after it. "I don't know why it's much easier to catch a pebble than a rabbit." He scowled, giving the pebble a small kick once more. Maybe, it was because he needed more practice on hunting than flirting....just maybe. That sudden thought made the tom laugh loudly. Him? Needing more hunting training than flirting? Humorous! If Lynxpaw was honest, he preferred hunting for the ladies instead of the prey. So, once again Lynxpaw threw himself at the pebble.

@Sage | @Mystical
Old December 19th, 2017, 05:47 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It was a shame that a rabbit moved faster than a Windclan cat. Where windclanners were meant to become one with the wind. As Lynxpaw sprinted toward the small thing, using all the strength mustered into his legs to go after it. He tried to focus on what Hunterfang taught him...but even those thoughts were brushed aside into nothingness. Lynxpaw thudded his claws heavily against the ground, uplifting dust from below him. When it Clouded his vision, Lynxpaw began to splutter, so he stopped in his tracks. Obviously, his target got away - which sucked. He thought he had it this time. "Oh, man!" He growled. "Hunterfang would had been so proud of me," The apprentice's ears began to droop at the thought of his older brother taking satisfaction that Lynxpaw was taking his training seriously instead of flirting with every pretty face that caught his interest. Lynxpaw kicked a small pebble with his paw, watching it for a moment as it rolled about. Now, if anyone knew Lynxpaw, they would know how playful he is. Once that pebble bounced away, it became a game. Soon enough, he crouched to the ground, moving slowly towards the abiotic piece of nature. "I've finally cornered my prey," he snarled, playfully. Then, pranced forward to lock the pebble in his claws. This satisfied Lynxpaw, greatly. He repeated his actions. Using his paw to flung the pebble, then bouncing after it. "I don't know why it's much easier to catch a pebble than a rabbit." He scowled, giving the pebble a small kick once more. Maybe, it was because he needed more practice on hunting than flirting....just maybe. That sudden thought made the tom laugh loudly. Him? Needing more hunting training than flirting? Humorous! If Lynxpaw was honest, he preferred hunting for the ladies instead of the prey. So, once again Lynxpaw threw himself at the pebble.

@Sage | @Mystical
@Mystical

Rowanpaw opened his maw slightly and tested the air for any scent of prey. His hopes of catching prey for his clan declined as he picked up no signs of prey. He sighed and fluffed up his pelt against the bone-chilling cold. The small, lanky tom flexed his claws and decided to continue his search for prey. As his paws skidded over the cold ground below him, he heard a voice coming from every direction. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Rowanpaw called. There was no answer so he shrugged and continued on. It's probably just the wind. Scuffling noises came from somewhere beyond the wilted bushes behind him, voices were also heard from the bushes. This time Rowanpaw decided to investigate. There was, indeed, a cat behind the bushes, talking to himself. Rowanpaw couldn't help himself but scoff at the sight. The cat was a tomcat, and a familiar one at that. He had seen this tom around camp, once or twice.Rowanpaw usually wasn't the type to intrude, but this time he just could not help himself. He strode into the small clearing and bore a half smirk as he spoke, "That's because pebbles are uh dead and can't move, while rabbits are uh living and can." Rowanpaw teased.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; December 19th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:59 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"You like it here, huh?" The tom's smile faded as he looked around at the area. This place was full of memories of her. Even her name surrounded him in the warmer moons, and there were faint reminders of it here and now. Heatherpaw. Or Heatherbreeze, if he wanted to think about their early warrior moons. There were a lot of reminders of her. Like he'd thought before, Fawnskip reminded him somewhat of Heatherpaw. Except where Fawnskip was a leader, Heatherpaw had been a partner-type cat. Two leaders, and Obsidiansky - then Obsidianpaw - had worked alongside her. Where Fawnskip was fun and flirty, Heatherpaw had been more of a risk-taker, bluntly saying her feelings. It was through her - not him - that they had almost become mates. Because it was a big leap. Heatherbreeze, at the time, had told him it would be worth taking a risk for.

But he had waited, and now they would never be mates. Fawnskip's words drew him out of his current daydream and he half-smirked at her. "Alright, alright, you caught me." He felt a little foolish, realizing that yes, indeed she wouldn't know where to go. It wasn't far - perhaps half a mile or so, but it would be a fairly short run. Obsidiansky had often walked there with Heatherpaw, or raced her - the nostalgia of that was almost overwhelming. "Ready? Onnne.... twooo..." He drew out the words carefully, getting into a running position. His paws pressed against the earth, getting ready to spring foward when he spoke the last two words. "Threego!" They were blended together as he shot foward, not looking back to see if Fawnskip was following.

It was the type of thing he might have done to Heatherpaw when they were younger, but now it was how he treated anyone he wanted to be a friend. Anyone at all who he thought might be fun to hang around. The tom darted across the earth, running as quickly as he could towards the spot he knew would be absolutely beautiful in just a few minutes. In just a few minutes; Fawnskip would thank him for bringing her there, he knew it. And he would be glad he had done so.
Fawnskip did like the area. The lone tree stood apart from the bland moor, popping out like a rabbit among foxes. She liked things that were different, that did not blend in with everything else. She thrived to be unique, but it was quite difficult to do so when she had to adjust her personality to please her targets. She found that with Obsidiansky, there wasn't too much she had to change. She could still be the fun-loving feline she genuinely is, but she cannot freely flirt like she enjoys seeing how it makes him uncomfortable. Yet Fawnskip is looking to change that... perhaps when they reach their next destination. Right now, she doesn't have the patience she normally does to string Obsidiansky along. She wants to jump straight to the chase, and well, she's willing to cry for it, to wail to the heavens about lies such as how the world betrayed her. Maybe if she could get the dark-pelted tom's deepest sympathies...

She was distracted by her thoughts when Obsidiansky broke into a run, but quickly was brought back to reality when he took off in a blur. Fawnskip took a moment to register her shock, but then she was after him as well. ``Cheater!`` she called ahead in a playfully accusing tone. She was about a couple fox-lengths behind him, her strides lengthy and swift in an attempt to at least catch up to him. However, she stumbled slightly, causing her to slow and fall behind by a fox-length or so more. Fawnskip still gave it her all trying to make this a challenge, but she was very much aware of the fact that she would not be gaining another victory. When the two of them came to a halt, though, she certainly would not let him go on believing he'd won fair and square. No, she'd playfully deny and deny and, well, deny.
Old December 19th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
EaglePelt felt a smile pull at his maw. ''I enjoy it, too'' he meowed softly. ''I am glad I got to spend some time with you, Hareflight.''
The blind tom got to his paws, resting his tail on his companion's shoulder a moment before he withdrew it.
Suddenly his stomach growled loudly in hunger. He chuckled, a deep purr rumbling through his chest. ''I guess I am hungrier and more tired than I thought... '' He moved his tail in a sweeping motion, gesturing for Hareflight to follow him as he padded back in the direction of the WindClan camp.
Blinking happily, Hareflight padded after him. Suddenly she stopped, "Oh, what about that rabbit I caught earlier? We should bring it back to camp with us!"
(Sorry this is late, computer troubles!)

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 19th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"No, you didn't." Obsidiansky mewed, with just the smallest smile. He was attempting to make himself feel more comfortable, though he told himself it was for Canineheart - perhaps he was perfectly fine. The tom's soft, dark eyes glanced over his friend as he thought about what to do for a minute. Part of him wanted to step closer, warm her up some... but he was worried that would cause problems. The only thing Obsidiansky wanted was to stop any potential problems from happening. He wanted to keep all his friends, and he wanted to figure out how to either get rid of or cope with his feelings. He missed his long-time friend, but he knew she wouldn't be returning anytime soon. The only cat I almost ended up with. He'd come so close, yet things had ended badly. Perhaps that was why he wanted to stay away from romance now, just to be safe. A slight blush crept up under his fur as Canineheart returned the compliment, or at least the feeling of the compliment. "Thanks," He half-mumbled, but then remained silent. The dark tom continued alongside his friend, his paws carrying him quickly through the territory, his eyes now focused down on his paws. "Um... so... how's, uh, life been?" He asked awkwardly. He wasn't usually this awkward. But he wasn't sure quite what to do. It had been a long time since he had seen Canineheart, and things had been tense the last time. Sure, they were resolved now, but still... Obsidiansky was worried that things could get that tense again. At least there was no chance of him really hurting Canineheart. She had said she would be okay with his choice. And he was going to hope that she really meant that.
At the small hint of a smile approaching Obsidiansky's maw, Canineheart beamed, gracious for the happiness. The she-cat gave a little skip, her heart was light as air. She hoped that even though it was a small grin, that it was an authentic one. Canineheart flicked her tail tip on to Obsidiansky's shoulder, though not so much in a flirtatious way, as much as comforting. The awkwardness that stained his stature was almost infectious, but Canineheart discarded it, trying to make sure that their conversation, which hadn't been as bad as before, didn't become too terrible. As Obsidiansky muttered his thanks, Canineheart caught the blush creeping on to his complexion; though she didn't regret making the compliment, she hated making the tom feel awkward. And as she trotted forward, enraptured on her own thoughts of the future to come, she almost forgot of her companion. Would Sagewhisker get in the way, or Fawnskip? Both of the she-cats seemed to be obsessed with Obsidiansky. As she continued on her way, Canineheart almost missed the comment that the tom had made. But she waited a few moments, as the words finally registered, and she whipped around to face Obsidiansky. "Sorry," she meowed, her emerald eyes darting everywhere, trying calculate how long she had zoned out. "I- well, life's been good. I've really only been focusing on my warrior duties, and that's sort of been distracting me. Cats haven't been bothering me, which is a surprise. She let out a little chuckle, her eyes flashing with amusement. "How about you? Are Sagewhisker and Fawnskip doing okay?"

Last edited by Brunch; December 19th, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Mystical

Rowanpaw opened his maw slightly and tested the air for any scent of prey. His hopes of catching prey for his clan declined as he picked up no signs of prey. He sighed and fluffed up his pelt against the bone-chilling cold. The small, lanky tom flexed his claws and decided to continue his search for prey. As his paws skidded over the cold ground below him, he heard a voice coming from every direction. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Rowanpaw called. There was no answer so he shrugged and continued on. It's probably just the wind. Scuffling noises came from somewhere beyond the wilted bushes behind him, voices were also heard from the bushes. This time Rowanpaw decided to investigate. There was, indeed, a cat behind the bushes, talking to himself. Rowanpaw couldn't help himself but scoff at the sight. The cat was a tomcat, and a familiar one at that. He had seen this tom around camp, once or twice.Rowanpaw usually wasn't the type to intrude, but this time he just could not help himself. He strode into the small clearing and bore a half smirk as he spoke, "That's because pebbles are uh dead and can't move, while rabbits are uh living and can." Rowanpaw teased.

@Constellation

Mothpaw was out in the territory without anyone else, looking for a friend. She was not even with another apprentice, much less a mentor. Lemonspotted was her best friends mother, and her mentor. She didn't care what Mothpaw did, and sometimes Mothpaw wondered if Lemonspotted even knew she had an apprentice. Free from training, Mothpaw had devoted her time to trying to find her best friend. She had been looking all over camp for the last few weeks and had finally gotten the courage to look for him in the territory. Luckily for her she was soon able to hear the playful sound of her best friends voice. She sped up, running as fast as she could in the direction of her friend's voice. Lynxpaw was a tom who was a moon older than her, they had met when she was four moons old. They had become best friends and hung out all the time. When he had moved up dens, she had tried to stay in contact with him, but now that she was an apprentice it would be like old times. She was running so fast she almost ran into a ginger colored tom, who seemed to be hanging out with Lynxpaw. Mothpaw felt a stab of hurt, it had always been her and Lynxpaw, who was the new comer? She turned away from the tom muttering a "Sorry" under her breath. "Uh, Lynxpaw, who's this?" She asked, unable to prevent the hurt that leaked into her voice. She wasn't exactly ecstatic about Lynxpaw having a new friend.