Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2017, 12:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Snakekit mewed and pawed back at her.
(It’s so fun RPing kit’s playfighting)
Mountainkit let out a playful yelp clearly showing that she wasn’t in pain as she pawed back at Snakekit happily her tail wagging behind her. (Wow that sounded as if she was a dog...)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 7th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
"Maybe we can hunt something on the way back," Sunshine suggested. He then stopped, sniffed the air, and broke into a dead sprint across the field. He came back with a moderately sized rabbit.
Leafshadow smiled, good job! Where did you find that?" She put her nose to the ground and began sniffing for the tell-tale scent of prey. When she caught the scent of one, she crept towards it, pouncing at the last minute. She swiveled through the air, but the rabbit was faster and it ran away squeaking. Leafshadow tumbled to the ground, then picked herself back up shaking her coat like it could reverse the damage to her pride. "Maybe next time," she shrugged licking her lips. She wanted to at least be able to catch an easy target like a rabbit, but she wasn't very skilled at hunting. "At least you got one though," she replied, wanting her companion to forget about her failure. Her pride was a sensitive thing.
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Trickster~

Monarchpaw paced by the fresh kill pile. This was just too much. A war with Thunderclan? An attack from the Dusk Syndicate? Her own sister nearly paralyzed from a fox attack. Monarchpaw almost couldn't take it. Almost on cue, the apprentice felt tears begin to form. No. She took a deep breath, exhaling and watching as her breath curled in the cold air. She needed someone to talk to, someone to joke with. The problem was, she didn't have many friends. She always stood up for other cats and faced bullies, but those short term friends were excactly that. There was one cat who always stuck around but the thought of him alone made the Molly's skin heat up. Because Monarchpaw had a massive crush on him, her usually self confident and stubborn self flung itself onto the thunderpath and elected an awkward mess to take control of her instead. But he would actually talk to her...
"Emeraldpaw? Are you around?" @Trickster~ lil bump ^^

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 14th, 2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:40 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil
[I'm so sorry this is so late ;w; ]

The flame colored molly painted a smirk on her face, noting that this is what felines looked like when they were smug as one would put it, which she came to realize that if one accomplished something they would become smug, full of themselves, which is what she intended to look like. She acted with her face and her body, plastering expressions on her face like one would place mud on a rock, she moved with her body, flicking her ear irritably and or lashing her tail when 'angry' taking her clanmates quirks and using them as her own. The warrior never truly understood emotions, she never understood why her clanmates would cry when one was killed during battle, she could never understand why a queen and her mate would be joyous when realizing they were to have kits, it was odd to her, all she saw were facial expressions and body language, nothing more, though she had come to notice a frequent twinkle in ones eye whenever something 'wonderful' had happened, and she knew that she had yet to master that twinkle, that little light in the windows to the soul. Each second her mind ticked with movements that she would do next, her mind would either discard them if they weren't correct, and or it would conduct them, telling her paws to shift to the side, commanding her tail to twitch, instructing her fur to fluff up, it was an interesting process, and it happened in a matter of seconds, she had mastered atleast that much, but for her it wasn't enough, she had to look exactly like her clanmates when they were sad, happy, terrified, all of that, she was just one step away, and she'd practiced moons and moons, she still hadn't been able to produce that light, that single little flicker in all other felines hues, the emotion she felt whenever she would realize this, most described it as frustration, but she wasn't in the slighted, those who were frustrated often times lashed out, she never did so, therefor, she concluded, she was not frustrated, but it did leave a burning twinge within her soul whenever she failed at that last step to perfection.
All inner monolauge aside Emberdust wrapped her tail around her paws and flicked her amber hues from one astonished cat to the other. Yes it was going exactly as planned, she had deduced that it would end like this, knowing that neither would admit their feelings to one another, knowing that she would have to give them a little push. She lowered her head so that she was looking up at the two, her amber hues glowing behind her long lashes, "Yes, you both care for each other, you are just finding it odd because you haven't realized your feelings for each other, but I'm here to help you both with that." she purred, making sure her words dripped with fake joy, noting that most felines did that when they were happy. After stating that she straightened up, her pelt practically glowing like dying embers, and gave the two a polite smile, dismissing all retorts and opinions, she would make this work, she would give her brother a mate, and he would like it "All you have to say is 'I love you.'" she stated, her emotionless, lifeless voice seemingly rang out into the clearing, dropping her fake façade for a moment, but only for a split second, it was soon replaced with a curt smile once more, if one blinked, they would miss it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil

Blazingstar's eyes widened even more until annoyance filled his gaze. He was tired of this. Why couldn't she let it go? Why couldn't his sister understand that he wasn't looking for a mate at this current time. For her to outright say this and set up something like this was outright ridiculous. The fur along his shoulders rose slightly, but he didn't blow up, he didn't lash out. He simply gave Emberdust a hard stare before he mustered up a calm composure to speak. "This is not how relationships work," he started, his gaze darting towards Winterwisp. "I refuse to say something I can't mean, especially not to a feline I cannot get along with," he continued before looking back at his sister. The annoyance towards her never left his gaze and his tail started to flick with his thoughts. "Feelings don't just... occur, Emberdust. They are worked up to. I can't believe you went as far as this," he pointed out, his voice starting to reflect how annoyed he truly was. "I've told you time and time again, that I am fine without a mate. At this rate, I'm just going to go single forever to keep you irritated. To keep you unsatisfied," he scoffed, his petty response clear as day.
[Sorry this is late! It slipped my mind]

It annoyed the warrior to see the smug smirk on the orange she-cat’s face. It frustrated to see how easily the molly had made her so horrified. Nothing seemed to horrify Winterwisp. Not blood, not dead bodies, nothing gory. Yet this had stunned her and it was disgusting her a lot more than she thought was possible. The she-cat didn’t like how something as small as this could have such a big affect on her. But then again, this wasn’t exactly very small. She was being told that she and Blazingstar should became mates. Two cats that loved each other and stuck with each other and did whatever mates did. No, she did not like the sound of that. Winterwisp felt no love for the WindClan leader, only hatred.
“No. Just-- just no!” she spat. It was official. Emberdust was officially crazy and completely insane. How was it even possible for a cat to see any loving feelings between her and Blazingstar? It was impossible! There were simply none. “No way. We don’t care about each other and you can help if you want, but it’ll merely be a waste of time. There are no hidden feelings for you to find and absolutely no ‘I love you’s’,” Winterwisp snarled. The whole idea of this all made the she-cat uncomfortable. She wasn’t used to any of this. Her life was a miserable and harsh one, but it was one that she was used to and one she could deal with. The only emotions she needed were hatred, anger, sadness and any other dark emotion. She didn’t have a big desire to be happy and she didn’t want to feel loved. She had already learned that no one would ever learn to love a cat like her, so why try now? It was better to continue living her cruel life then to give happiness a shot and risk something going wrong, which would just make her even more miserable. No, she couldn’t risk being hurt. She had to keep up her wall and block every single cat out.

Winterwisp hated to admit it, but she found herself agreeing with the tom. She might not be very familiar with loving emotions, but she was certainly familiar with dark emotions, and they couldn’t be that different. Right? A nemesis was like a lover, and to truly hate someone, you had to wait for things to happen and for the anger and hatred to build up. That was the same as having feelings for someone right? But sometimes, you could automatically hate someone from just one interaction. That was dependent on how annoying they were. So depending on how fun somebody was to be around, the quicker you might fall in love. Right? This was all so confusing for her. She was used to it like most cats. Most cats would understand what it was like to both love someone and to hate someone. But Winterwisp wasn’t. She was only used to hating the cats around her.
“He’s right,” Winterwisp snarled, reluctance lacing her words. She didn’t want to, nor did she like agreeing with the leader, but this was something that she had to agree with. Not for his sake, but definitely for her’s.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 8th, 2017, 06:04 AM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow smiled, good job! Where did you find that?" She put her nose to the ground and began sniffing for the tell-tale scent of prey. When she caught the scent of one, she crept towards it, pouncing at the last minute. She swiveled through the air, but the rabbit was faster and it ran away squeaking. Leafshadow tumbled to the ground, then picked herself back up shaking her coat like it could reverse the damage to her pride. "Maybe next time," she shrugged licking her lips. She wanted to at least be able to catch an easy target like a rabbit, but she wasn't very skilled at hunting. "At least you got one though," she replied, wanting her companion to forget about her failure. Her pride was a sensitive thing.
"This one was sleeping, trust me when I say I'm not good at hunting either," Sunshine shrugged. He swished his tail against the grass and mewed, "Wanna go back to camp now, or do you wanna find something?"
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(It’s so fun RPing kit’s playfighting)
Mountainkit let out a playful yelp clearly showing that she wasn’t in pain as she pawed back at Snakekit happily her tail wagging behind her. (Wow that sounded as if she was a dog...)
Shakeout laughed and lunged at her, batting her face lightly.
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Shakeout laughed and lunged at her, batting her face lightly.
(Shakeout lol)
She meowed a little and rolled over and kicked her hind legs a little hoping to hit his legs.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Lonestar23

(Sorry this is so so late! :/)

Sagewhisker shuffled along the cold, bare ground underfoot. She shivered as the cold fiercly nipped at the bare skin beneath her fur. She licked her lips and sighed heavily. Her teeth chartered as she continued walking in search of at least a miserable scrap of prey. Just one piece of prey. That was all she had found, so far. It was a terribly small mouse that looked as if it was just about to die of starvation. It's ribs were showing and before she had killed it, It's breath had been shaky and slow. It was just better that Sagewhisker had out it out of it's misery, anyway.

Rustle.

Sagewhisker instinctively crouched low to the ground and her hopes of finding more prey for her clan skyrocketed.

Rustle.

Sagewhisker drew closer to the bushes where the noise was coming from. She licked her lips and barely let her paws touch the ground as she drew closer to the source of the sound.

Rustle. Rustle.

Sagewhisker tensed. She was a tail length away from the bush. She launched herself into the bushes and collided with a red colored bird. The bird screeched and tried to take flight, but Sagewhisker reached for the bird and dragged it to the ground. She swiftly bit it's neck and delivered a killing bite.
Sitting in the clearing, the dark tom's tail was curled tightly around himself. With the weather getting colder, and prey getting scarcer, Obsidiansky was beginning to get more and more worried for the future of the Clan. This feud with ThunderClan was only going to hurt them in the end, and he wondered if Blazingstar knew that. Still - he wouldn't question the leader. Perhaps he was questioning Blazingstar's judgement more because of what had happened to Sagewhisker, but he wouldn't be confronting the tom anytime soon. Obsidiansky didn't think there was a need to make that public. And besides, there were always two sides to every story... so what was the tom's? He couldn't ask. So Obsidiansky was just going to have to sit and wonder and make sure that he didn't get himself involved in any more drama.

Seeing his friend in the clearing (doing what appeared to be hunting), the tom got up and padded over toward Sagewhisker, his eyes fixed more or less on the ground. He didn't really want to make eye contact with her at the moment - things were so confusing for him he wasn't sure how to keep it from getting worse. "Hey... Sagewhisker, um..." It wasn't like him to feel awkward around his friend.

Maybe it had something to do with his recent encounter with Fawnskip that was making him more nervous, or maybe it was that he honestly wasn't sure what to think about her. Why did everything have to be so complicated when it came to feelings? Couldn't it for once be simple, like a, a... a in and out type of thing. A very quick type of thing. Something that wasn't this, that was all Obsidiansky wanted. "How've you been?" It was the first question that came to his mind.

The first one that wasn't quite as touchy-feeling, anyways.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2017, 04:50 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw purred,” Sure. I do have two paws full of herbs, one pawfull reaks the other smells nice.” She meowed referring to marigold and catnip. She prayed to Starclan he didn’t think she was flirting (does he think she’s flirting?)
Surgestorm chuckled in response, his yellow gaze focused ahead. "I'm so used to the smell of herbs, they all smell good to me now," He admitted, purring with amusement. "I mean, I live with them, so it makes sense. It's like if you thought some of your denmates stunk."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm chuckled in response, his yellow gaze focused ahead. "I'm so used to the smell of herbs, they all smell good to me now," He admitted, purring with amusement. "I mean, I live with them, so it makes sense. It's like if you thought some of your denmates stunk."
Yellowpaw paused,” True. I use to think Eaglepaw reaked, but I hardly notice it now...do you have any littermates?” She asked wondering if she knew them, she prayed quickly to Starclan there weren’t any dead ones and that wasn’t a touchy subject for him.

Closed Thread