Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2017, 12:08 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw watched him, her face heating up as she watched every single movement he made, she was amazed to see a blind cat be so good at hunting. "W-Wow, that was amazing, Spiderpaw!" She mewed and walked around him, purring loudly, then, it was her turn, she slowly creeped up on a sparrow, but when she pounced, it took off and she tripped, whimpering. "Fox-dung!" She said.
Spiderpaw walked over to Blossompaw, giving her cheek a lick. "It's alright. Nobody's perfect, but here's a trick. You want to see which way the wind is blowing, so that it can move your scent away from the prey and when you get ready to pounce wait a few moments before." meowed Spiderpaw. The tom nodded his head at his friend. "Try it again, but try what I told you." He sighed a bit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw walked over to Blossompaw, giving her cheek a lick. "It's alright. Nobody's perfect, but here's a trick. You want to see which way the wind is blowing, so that it can move your scent away from the prey and when you get ready to pounce wait a few moments before." meowed Spiderpaw. The tom nodded his head at his friend. "Try it again, but try what I told you." He sighed a bit.
Blossompaw gave a nod and got back up, shaking her fur before she tried to see in which way the wind was blowing, she positionned herself and creeped up on a thrush before pouncing and snapping its neck and gazing back at the tom, happily, she ran to him and pinned him down, placing the small prey to the side and nuzzling him lovingly. "Thank you, Spiderpaw!" She purred.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:19 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw blushed," Right. None the other clans can see the sunset, but Skyclan who has to climb trees or cliffs to see it. They have trees keeping them awake at night, we have one or two trees in the territory, nothing more."
"Exactly." Bluetalon nods. She stretches out, yawning.
"The only thing bad about it is that it makes me sleepy." She shivered in the cold air, fur bristling.
[Short sorry!]
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"Exactly." Bluetalon nods. She stretches out, yawning.
"The only thing bad about it is that it makes me sleepy." She shivered in the cold air, fur bristling.
[Short sorry!]
He nodded," The wind also leaves you colder in leaf bare." He meowed agreeing with her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 2nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He nodded," The wind also leaves you colder in leaf bare." He meowed agreeing with her.
Bluetalon nodded, looking over. "That's the only bad thing."
She mewed. Bluetalon looked over at the fresh kill pile. Frowning, she flicked her ear as she looked at Yewclaw. Her blue fur laid flat. "Hey Yewclaw,
you wanna go hunting? It's better when it gets dark." She mewed. Her sea green eyes looking at the tom.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Milky Way
@CandyFlossCat

"Yeah sure!" Thistlepaw managed to squeak out, his voice cracking horribly. Starclan, I'm ready. Take me now, please. He cleared his throat, and began to march toward his mentor and the den entrance. "We'll let's get going. Those rabbits aren't going to catch themselves!" When he passed by his mentor and heard her whispered question and saw the glint in her eyes, he hissed back in a whisper. "Nothing, we're friends," as he made his escape. "Seriously, Starclan," he murmured under his breath, "Anytime you're ready."
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Milky Way
~~~

A small smile crept onto the molly's maw. Looks like my little apprentice has a crush. Though Amber wasn't the teasing type, she nudged Thistlepaw and glanced pointedly in the direction of Chanterrellepaw. "What's going on between you two?" She whispered, her eyes sparkling. Her energy had been restored by Surgestorm and she felt good as new after her treatment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit chuckled. "Don't worry, Chanterelle won't be too hard on you." She giggled, giving him a little nudge with her paw before turning to her own apprentice. "Right, Chanterellepaw?" She asked, her tone saying 'you have no choice, say yes.' She turned to Ambercloud, tilting her head slightly, her tail swaying. Hopefully she approved. She liked the idea, and Chanterellepaw wouldn't die from hunting with her friend. She turned to Chanterelle, flashing her a smile. This'd be nice, she was sure of it!
"Of course, ma'am!" Chanterellepaw chuckled and rose to her feet, standing almost as tall as a full grown cat. She stood beside her mentor, watching as Ambercloud said something and Thistlepaw replied looking flustered. She began to walk out to the territory, but heard a small "Seriously Starclan, anytime you're ready." And burst out in a fit of laughter. She matched her pace with Thistlepaw, looking down at the smaller tom with her blue eyes. "What's the problem? Do you think I'm gonna hunt you or something?" Chanterellepaw's tone was joking, yet her face looked hurt for a split second before becoming her usual confident features. Turning her attention back to her mentor, the golden cat said "So, miss Caracalspirit, what shall we be hunting this fine morning?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:01 PM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"I know, Pale." He gave her a little nuzzle,
"Maybe..but perhaps we should wait a bit, to see if it gets worse. It might just be a weird kit thing." He mewed, he wasn't the type of cat to get too concerned, he just wanted to watch the young tom for awhile, seeing if it got worse.

"Yeah, pretty much nobody. I'm sure Gecko's fine, mom!" He chimed, trying to comfort her..kind of. His tone wasn't very comforting. Snakekit giggled as his brother boasted about his pounce, his tail curling and his whiskers twitching with amusement. "Hmm..."
He scanned the clearing, trying to spot someone he despised. Someone rude or cruel or annoying. "See anyone prank worthy?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Chameleonkit grinned. The thought of pranking sounded fun. So fun, in fact, his mind left his stutter for a moment. "Always," he promised with a grin. "Who's our target?"

(Sorry it's short)
@Socks
(I'm gonna make a kit just for this and then like burn it and hope no one finds out.)
"But if it is a kit thing, why don't Garterkit, Snakekit, or Chameleonkit see it? Oh, I'm probably just worrying to much." Paleheart returned her mates nuzzle, basking in the attention before going back to worrying about her kits. As a mother will do. (Sorry for short ;; )

"How about... That kit! She's been sneering at us like we're losers and just laughed at Gecko! As weird as he is, that's our brother!" Garterkit gestured to a kit slightly older than them, a shekit with sleek black fur and emerald eyes. "I bet her name's something stupid like Jewelkit or Nightkit."
Her name was in fact Nightingalekit.
"So, what should w do, throw a beetle on her? We gotta get payback for her laughing at Geckokit and us!" The fluffy tom chuckled and grinned mischeviously, plans brewing in his head.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
@Socks
(I'm gonna make a kit just for this and then like burn it and hope no one finds out.)
"But if it is a kit thing, why don't Garterkit, Snakekit, or Chameleonkit see it? Oh, I'm probably just worrying to much." Paleheart returned her mates nuzzle, basking in the attention before going back to worrying about her kits. As a mother will do. (Sorry for short ;; )

"How about... That kit! She's been sneering at us like we're losers and just laughed at Gecko! As weird as he is, that's our brother!" Garterkit gestured to a kit slightly older than them, a shekit with sleek black fur and emerald eyes. "I bet her name's something stupid like Jewelkit or Nightkit."
Her name was in fact Nightingalekit.
"So, what should w do, throw a beetle on her? We gotta get payback for her laughing at Geckokit and us!" The fluffy tom chuckled and grinned mischeviously, plans brewing in his head.
"Perhaps he's just got some kind of kit-condition, don't get too worked up." He gave her a gentle purr. "Lets just wait a little bit, to see if it it gets better." Or worse. Hareleap thought, though he shook the thought away. He needed to comfort his mate, not worry her more.

"Yeah!" Snakekit agreed to the victim, his eyes burning with a hunger for mischeif. "We have to get revenge, nobody makes fun of our family!" He spat, glaring in the she-kits direction. She didn't have a right to be so rude! "Hm..I like the bug idea, but lets go a bit bigger!" He mewed with excitement, scanning the area. "Bugs..." he mumbled.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Of course, ma'am!" Chanterellepaw chuckled and rose to her feet, standing almost as tall as a full grown cat. She stood beside her mentor, watching as Ambercloud said something and Thistlepaw replied looking flustered. She began to walk out to the territory, but heard a small "Seriously Starclan, anytime you're ready." And burst out in a fit of laughter. She matched her pace with Thistlepaw, looking down at the smaller tom with her blue eyes. "What's the problem? Do you think I'm gonna hunt you or something?" Chanterellepaw's tone was joking, yet her face looked hurt for a split second before becoming her usual confident features. Turning her attention back to her mentor, the golden cat said "So, miss Caracalspirit, what shall we be hunting this fine morning?"
Caracalspirit purred with amusement at the others. "I feel short" she pouted playfully, giving her apprentice a nudge. "Why must you be so tall?" She stuck out her tongue in mock-annoyance. She giggled at the flustered state of the young tom. She turned to Ambercloud. "They're..interesting for sure." She mewed, though her gaze was affectionate as she turned to Chanterellepaw. She padded after the apprentices, though she didn't hear their conversation. She stretched, enjoying the sunshine on her pelt as her tail curled behind her. Hawkfeather would like this, but I have to train Chanterelle today. She thought of her sickly sweet mate, though she cleared her mind quickly. She needed to focus on training today. "I was hoping to find some rabbits, though we can go for whatever's out." She mewed, smiling.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Nighty
[Sorry it only took forever XD]

The young kit padded through the territory once again, the layout was familiar to the feline since he had escaped the confines of camp many times before. It wasn't that he disliked the camp, no, he just wanted to quench his thirst for adventure, sometimes he couldn't ignore the call, and today was one of those days. Last time he got caught by Blazingstar, this time he planned on being more careful. Scorchingkit slunk forward, his stomach brushing the ground, he didn't have a particular destination he just knew that he hadn't been in this direction yet, it was exciting.

The tall Savannah loped slowly through his old homeland. Distant memories flickered through his mind, both as his time as an apprentice, and his time as a warrior, to the later times of him being the leader. Yes he knew very well he wasn't supposed to be on this land anymore, that he had been unofficially exiled. He knew most regarded him as a coward, a weakling you fled from danger, but it was not true. He dried his hardest to not let it bother him that he was mocked for running away, it seemed he was the only cat left that actually knew his true intentions. But as he padded along, not entirely sure of what his purpose for coming was, he caught the smell of a kit. A kit with a slightly familiar smell to it. It was indeed a scent he had not smelled for several moons, since way before he had fled the Clan with his family. Curiosity peaked, Singe made his way closer, following the wind as it blew towards him, leading him to the small kitten. He was slightly nervous, in case his temper snapped whilst he was near the kit, in fact he had just come from another expedition, and the blood of the mother and daughter was still staining his paws. He padded closer, watching them as they scampered along. He purposefully cracked a few loud grass stalks, to make his presence known to the small feline.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread