Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

`` `Why ya gotta spe'k like a cat wif out'a Tonge?`` He replied, mocking Yewclaws painfully fake accent.
Yewclaw eyed Pidgeonpaw," B'cause dats cool when chu a warrior." He replied his eye twitching slightly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:53 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Midgepaw nodded, watching the tom go and marveling at how everyone in WindClan was so nice, some more than others, obviously, but still nicer than many of those in Midgepaw's birthplace. They watched the other apprentice and their mentor leave, wondering if every apprentice spent that much time with their mentor. They liked Ebonyflicker, who apparently knew their mother, which was quite a shock, and Midgepaw hoped that they would never see the dilute Calico's face again. After a moment, they turned and once again faced Dewpaw, curious as to what their answer would be. Already, they'd heard their mentor's opinion, but had heard many others, and was extremely confused, turn between which one they should believe. Midgepaw could see the shock in Dewpaw's face, and they instantly regretted asking, hoping that the molly wasn't mad at them. They doubted that she was, but still, a shred of fear clung on to their mind, causing the them to start shaking uncontrollably, their yellow hues widening an almost unnoticeable amount. Listening intently to what the other apprentice had to say, Midgepaw turned her words over and over in their head, then slowly nodded, still shaking. “I- I don't know if I'll e- ever really b- believe fully in S- StarClan.... I want to, but I- I just don't know. I s- see your point, though.... But I also see t- the other p- points,” Midgepaw's voice was thin and shaky, each word laced with a hint of fear and uncertainty, and they closed their eyes. It was true, they'd had a dream with a cat they'd once known, but they hoped that it was only that; a dream, for they were still devastated at what it meant, and tried desperately to block it out and push it away. “Healers don't get StarClan dreams,” they observed, wrapping their tail over their paws and crouching down, trying to hide their shakiness.
Shock coursed through Dewpaw's veins, but she tried desperately not to let it show. Whether it showed or not, the she-cat found it horrifying for a cat not to believe in Starclan, or at least some kind of afterlife. "StarClan is the basis of many things the Clan does," she pointed out, meaning that Clan life would certainly be extremely harder without faith. Were there any other Clan cats without faith? Did anyone know? Questions pulsed inside the small tortoishell's mind and she tried to block them, but they just kept flooding in. No matter what, I'm going to welcome my new friend... she thought to herself silently. The fur on her neck flattened as she heard what Midgepaw had to say, and she found herself slowly nodding. They'll learn in time, right? Everyone does.... When Midgepaw mentioned something about Healers, Dewpaw tipped her head slightly to the side in confusion. "Healers? What are they?" Was that a rogue term for leaders, or another Clan term for medicine cats? I've never heard of that before, she thought to herself curiously, her tail flicking absentmindly to the pace of her rapid thoughts.

(Hey, sorry. I'm back from hiatus and I'll be on regularly from now on.)
Old August 23rd, 2017, 01:05 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Shock coursed through Dewpaw's veins, but she tried desperately not to let it show. Whether it showed or not, the she-cat found it horrifying for a cat not to believe in Starclan, or at least some kind of afterlife. "StarClan is the basis of many things the Clan does," she pointed out, meaning that Clan life would certainly be extremely harder without faith. Were there any other Clan cats without faith? Did anyone know? Questions pulsed inside the small tortoishell's mind and she tried to block them, but they just kept flooding in. No matter what, I'm going to welcome my new friend... she thought to herself silently. The fur on her neck flattened as she heard what Midgepaw had to say, and she found herself slowly nodding. They'll learn in time, right? Everyone does.... When Midgepaw mentioned something about Healers, Dewpaw tipped her head slightly to the side in confusion. "Healers? What are they?" Was that a rogue term for leaders, or another Clan term for medicine cats? I've never heard of that before, she thought to herself curiously, her tail flicking absentmindly to the pace of her rapid thoughts.

(Hey, sorry. I'm back from hiatus and I'll be on regularly from now on.)

Midgepaw shrank back as they realized that they'd said that aloud and closed their eyes, shaking their head. “Healers... Healers are like Clan medicine cats,” they explained, knowing that there was no backing down from the question now, and the small gray and white apprentice ducked their head, trying to sooth their shaking body, since they were shaking so badly that any more and their head would begin aching, and Midgepaw didn't want that. They looked up at their tortoiseshell friend, since that was what they saw Dewpaw as; a friend. Their very first, apart from their siblings, but they had the vaguest of memories of their siblings, only that they had existed, and that there had been two, but nothing beyond that. But Midgepaw hoped that at least they had been friends with the two cats. They looked up at Dewpaw with wide eyes, remembering that they had been training to be a healer before being run out of the Syndicate. “They're taught herbs and stuff, and protected from the fighters’ abuse,” Midgepaw whispered to themselves, even though that had failed to be true for them and their trainee, but they didn't care anymore, just wished things had been different for Bush.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 01:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Was Thea really that desperate? So desperate for kits of her own, that she was asking him? The tom that she truly disliked? That just made him disgusted, and shocked. He wasn't as disgusted as shocked. Though at least he wasn't still frozen. The tom couldn't bring himself to wrap his head around what she was saying. Actually, he didn't want to wrap his head around what she was saying. Why would she want biological kits if she had no mate? Wasn't that greedy? Weaselshade saw it as greedy. After all, she had no mate, he was pretty sure she had no Love Interest- Wait? Was that it? Was he her love interest? No, that couldn't be possible, she would have asked him to be her mate. But then, wasn't declining an offer to give someone kits better than declining an offer to be someones mate? It had to be. Yet from what he heard, Thea wanted kits, but she didn't want to be his mate. Weaselshade found this annoying. She was only doing this for the kits? It also made him a little hurt. He felt like he was being used. Perhaps he could make a deal with her. Give her kits in order for her to do one thing for him? But what did he want her to do for him? Leave him alone? No, that was to vague, also, he might never get to see his kits that way. Even if he wasn't going to be mates with Thea, he loved kits. If they were his, it would be terrible to never get to see them. Plus, the idea of a mini him was simply amazing. Come to think of it, he actually kind of wanted a mini him. Or mini hims. The tom looked at Thea, just because it would be nice to have a mini him, didn't mean he was going to call his deal idea off. "Fine. But under one condition, you need to stop getting on my nerves every second of the day." that seemed like a good deal, but maybe he should specify more. "As in, try not to be so hardheaded when your around me, and the kits."
Thea wanted to claw the tom's ears off upon his request, but she simply huffed, giving off a forced small smile. A part of her was excited about the entire thing! Little ones running around her paws, and she would be able to nurse them! She would be able to have that mother and kits bonding moment! Surely Mothkit and Nightkit would be excited about it as well. Although, they would probably think her and Weaselshade was together. The thought made her recoil. She didn't like him in that way exactly, but she was willing to bear his kits so she could have her own. In a way, she was using him. And, that sounded selfish, but it didn't hit her mind that it would. Her eyes closed for a moment, a relaxed smile on her face. "I'm glad you came to your senses, finally." She slithered from under him and purred. Out of her excitement she paced back in forth, brushing her fur against his in an affectionate manner. After all, if they were going to have kits, she had to make sure she was very affectionate. She didn't want to lose this chance. "You'll be a great father, Weaselshade." She praised. "You're already good with Mothkit and Nightkit - I'll admit." Little compliments wouldn't hurt either. She had to be sure she had the tom lured in. She didn't want him changing his mind at the last minute, so it had to happen as fast as it could. Since ever was she hardheaded? Thea gave him another glare, one that held disbelieving. Because she couldn't believe what he was saying. The key was to remain calm, and affectionate until she had kits, then everything could go back to normal. They would co-parent the kits even if they weren't together. It's an exciting adventure to raise kits together. Thea found herself really appreciative towards the tom, and didn't know how she would repay him. But, wasn't having his kits repayment enough? Yup. He would have to be satisfied with that either way. "Maybe, you shouldn't be so aggressive with me, then," she replied with an indignant huff. "After all, I'm going to be the mother of your kits. You might as well be used to my hardheadedness as I am used to your annoying flirting habits." With different she cats mainly. Thea narrowed her gaze at him, but remembered that she needed to stay affectionate and calm no matter how the tom insulted her. So, she embraced him, being able to fit under his chin, and started nuzzling him there, and giving him soft licks. When she finally pulled away, she began walking off. "Good talk, Weasealshade. I'm hoping we'll be able to finish this conversation tonight. But, I must tend to the kits we have in the nursery right now." She purred, before continuing to walk with a bounce in her step. She was definitely overjoyed.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea wanted to claw the tom's ears off upon his request, but she simply huffed, giving off a forced small smile. A part of her was excited about the entire thing! Little ones running around her paws, and she would be able to nurse them! She would be able to have that mother and kits bonding moment! Surely Mothkit and Nightkit would be excited about it as well. Although, they would probably think her and Weaselshade was together. The thought made her recoil. She didn't like him in that way exactly, but she was willing to bear his kits so she could have her own. In a way, she was using him. And, that sounded selfish, but it didn't hit her mind that it would. Her eyes closed for a moment, a relaxed smile on her face. "I'm glad you came to your senses, finally." She slithered from under him and purred. Out of her excitement she paced back in forth, brushing her fur against his in an affectionate manner. After all, if they were going to have kits, she had to make sure she was very affectionate. She didn't want to lose this chance. "You'll be a great father, Weaselshade." She praised. "You're already good with Mothkit and Nightkit - I'll admit." Little compliments wouldn't hurt either. She had to be sure she had the tom lured in. She didn't want him changing his mind at the last minute, so it had to happen as fast as it could. Since ever was she hardheaded? Thea gave him another glare, one that held disbelieving. Because she couldn't believe what he was saying. The key was to remain calm, and affectionate until she had kits, then everything could go back to normal. They would co-parent the kits even if they weren't together. It's an exciting adventure to raise kits together. Thea found herself really appreciative towards the tom, and didn't know how she would repay him. But, wasn't having his kits repayment enough? Yup. He would have to be satisfied with that either way. "Maybe, you shouldn't be so aggressive with me, then," she replied with an indignant huff. "After all, I'm going to be the mother of your kits. You might as well be used to my hardheadedness as I am used to your annoying flirting habits." With different she cats mainly. Thea narrowed her gaze at him, but remembered that she needed to stay affectionate and calm no matter how the tom insulted her. So, she embraced him, being able to fit under his chin, and started nuzzling him there, and giving him soft licks. When she finally pulled away, she began walking off. "Good talk, Weasealshade. I'm hoping we'll be able to finish this conversation tonight. But, I must tend to the kits we have in the nursery right now." She purred, before continuing to walk with a bounce in her step. She was definitely overjoyed.

Certainly not a good talk. Kits? Nuzzling? Licking? Since when did Thea do things like that. Well, besides wanting kits. But wanting kits from him? It was starting to make Weaselshade wish he hadn't agreed. Glaring at her, he thought of the perfect retort. "Since always." he stated, know that wasn't a good retort was it? No it wasn't. But it wasn't his whole retort either he had more to add on. "And you're not the mother of my kits yet, I can change my mind right now." The tom began to count down the second to when she spun around and lost the bounce in her step. He could tell she was overjoyed, which made him the opposite. Sure he liked Thea, but she was so agitating, and so persistent. He enjoyed the attention she was giving him because of it, but he knew that she was just doing that to make sure he didn't change his mind. As soon as the kits became apprentices, that was all over. He knew that there was nothing he could do about it even if he enjoyed the time when he was around her though it was probably only going to be because during that short period of time she would have his kits. It made Weaselshade want to puke. Thea, and him? That was disgusting! Though he had to admit, he liked her, a bit. Really, not that much. I mean, who could like a cat who begged you to give them kits when they strongly disliked you. Weaselshade was so agitated, especially because of the licks and nuzzles. Oh, also? Good talk? Hardly! It had been terrible! She had a terrible view of what a good or bad talk was. The talk had been a bad one.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 02:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Certainly not a good talk. Kits? Nuzzling? Licking? Since when did Thea do things like that. Well, besides wanting kits. But wanting kits from him? It was starting to make Weaselshade wish he hadn't agreed. Glaring at her, he thought of the perfect retort. "Since always." he stated, know that wasn't a good retort was it? No it wasn't. But it wasn't his whole retort either he had more to add on. "And you're not the mother of my kits yet, I can change my mind right now." The tom began to count down the second to when she spun around and lost the bounce in her step. He could tell she was overjoyed, which made him the opposite. Sure he liked Thea, but she was so agitating, and so persistent. He enjoyed the attention she was giving him because of it, but he knew that she was just doing that to make sure he didn't change his mind. As soon as the kits became apprentices, that was all over. He knew that there was nothing he could do about it even if he enjoyed the time when he was around her though it was probably only going to be because during that short period of time she would have his kits. It made Weaselshade want to puke. Thea, and him? That was disgusting! Though he had to admit, he liked her, a bit. Really, not that much. I mean, who could like a cat who begged you to give them kits when they strongly disliked you. Weaselshade was so agitated, especially because of the licks and nuzzles. Oh, also? Good talk? Hardly! It had been terrible! She had a terrible view of what a good or bad talk was. The talk had been a bad one.
Thea whipped around quickly, her eyes blazing with a dark green fury. Did he just say what she thought he just said. Now, she was livid. She was furious! She stomped back up to him, sneering. "Oh, yeah?" At first she was trying to be affectionate. She was trying to like him more than she disliked him, but he was making that hard. Especially with his attitude. But, he was right. She wasn't the mother of his kits, and she was starting to change her mind about it all. Did she really want to nurse Kits that would have his attitude and appearances? Definitely not. She couldn't stand him at this moment. "Fine! I don't need you to have kits, you know." Personally, she didn't want to be near this tom if he felt that way towards her. She thought it was a good idea. A perfect idea. But, apparently she chose the wrong tom. "I can ask another tom. One that is nice, and doesn't think I'm hardheaded! Because I do not need you. I don't need anything from you! And, I don't even know why I even asked you in the first place! Apparently I'm that desperate!" She felt like she was giving off a speech. Because everything she said had slightly pained her, but she knew it was the truth. She didn't need anything from him. There were other toms capable of giving what she longed for. But, Weaselshade had such an attitude that she couldn't stand. And, turning quickly around, she began to stomp off once more. Her ears heated up. She wasn't going to go to the nursery yet since she didn't want to give attitude to the kits she dearly loved. So, she sat away from everyone else. She had tried, but that came off into a complete failure. Laying down, she curled her tail around her, and buried her head into her paws. That dumb tom! Out every tom in the clan, why did she have to ask him?
Old August 23rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Thea whipped around quickly, her eyes blazing with a dark green fury. Did he just say what she thought he just said. Now, she was livid. She was furious! She stomped back up to him, sneering. "Oh, yeah?" At first she was trying to be affectionate. She was trying to like him more than she disliked him, but he was making that hard. Especially with his attitude. But, he was right. She wasn't the mother of his kits, and she was starting to change her mind about it all. Did she really want to nurse Kits that would have his attitude and appearances? Definitely not. She couldn't stand him at this moment. "Fine! I don't need you to have kits, you know." Personally, she didn't want to be near this tom if he felt that way towards her. She thought it was a good idea. A perfect idea. But, apparently she chose the wrong tom. "I can ask another tom. One that is nice, and doesn't think I'm hardheaded! Because I do not need you. I don't need anything from you! And, I don't even know why I even asked you in the first place! Apparently I'm that desperate!" She felt like she was giving off a speech. Because everything she said had slightly pained her, but she knew it was the truth. She didn't need anything from him. There were other toms capable of giving what she longed for. But, Weaselshade had such an attitude that she couldn't stand. And, turning quickly around, she began to stomp off once more. Her ears heated up. She wasn't going to go to the nursery yet since she didn't want to give attitude to the kits she dearly loved. So, she sat away from everyone else. She had tried, but that came off into a complete failure. Laying down, she curled her tail around her, and buried her head into her paws. That dumb tom! Out every tom in the clan, why did she have to ask him?

Weaselshade couldn't help but feel a little bad. He didn't want her to go stomping off like that, he knew that he had hurt her feelings. And even though he hated Thea, he couldn't deny that it felt bad to see her so upset. The tom may have been flirty and annoying, but he had a heart. He knew that hurting someone, even verbally, was not a good thing to do. And it was that, that made him get up. That that made him pad over to Thea. That that made him rest his tail tip on her shoulder. "You do know that any other tom wouldn't do it because you used to be a kittypet, right?" the tom's voice was surprisingly soft, far softer than it should have been talking to a rival, but he couldn't help it. The angel had gotten the better of him this time. She knew that didn't she? She had to. Instead of going to the nursery, or going to ask another tom, she had gone off to the side to lay down. Weaselshade was aware that she was actually sad. Her idea had been a good one, and she was hurt that he was thinking of taking back his answer. Changing his mind. But he hadn't changed his mind yet had he? "I also haven't changed my mind yet." Weaselshade stated, his voice not gaining the annoyance the way it used to be.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Weaselshade couldn't help but feel a little bad. He didn't want her to go stomping off like that, he knew that he had hurt her feelings. And even though he hated Thea, he couldn't deny that it felt bad to see her so upset. The tom may have been flirty and annoying, but he had a heart. He knew that hurting someone, even verbally, was not a good thing to do. And it was that, that made him get up. That that made him pad over to Thea. That that made him rest his tail tip on her shoulder. "You do know that any other tom wouldn't do it because you used to be a kittypet, right?" the tom's voice was surprisingly soft, far softer than it should have been talking to a rival, but he couldn't help it. The angel had gotten the better of him this time. She knew that didn't she? She had to. Instead of going to the nursery, or going to ask another tom, she had gone off to the side to lay down. Weaselshade was aware that she was actually sad. Her idea had been a good one, and she was hurt that he was thinking of taking back his answer. Changing his mind. But he hadn't changed his mind yet had he? "I also haven't changed my mind yet." Weaselshade stated, his voice not gaining the annoyance the way it used to be.
Thea felt a tail resting on her shoulder, but she didn't dare to look up. "Get away from me," she groaned. She only wanted to be left alone. To get her thoughts under control. She had to think of a backup plan, of a tom she could get undeniably close to in order to ask him of a tough request, but one that she felt was a right one. She was able to take care of kits herself. Without the fsther's help. How hard would it had been? But, she heard the voice of Weaselshade, and she wondered venomously of what he wanted. Didn't he ever chill? Just left her alone? The last thing she wanted was to see him. It made her growl internally. His words made her more hurt than she already was. "Great. Every tom in Windclan hates me - completely nothing new." She plainly stated, hiding whatever emotion that was present in her eyes. "No problem. I can find a rogue. Or, a loner. Who said the father had to be in Windclan? Personally, I think I can raise kits on my own." She had faith that could, and she would. But, she didn't want to talk about that. She already knew this. She was annoyed that everyone questioned her about her lineage. It was aggravating! She was just like them - a cat with a heart. And, feelings. Slowly, she brought her head up at his words, her eyes narrowing, but she didn't say anything in return. She didn't know what to say, so she allowed the silence to take over. Yet, was the key word. She was quite positive he would change it any time soon.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:38 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Thea felt a tail resting on her shoulder, but she didn't dare to look up. "Get away from me," she groaned. She only wanted to be left alone. To get her thoughts under control. She had to think of a backup plan, of a tom she could get undeniably close to in order to ask him of a tough request, but one that she felt was a right one. She was able to take care of kits herself. Without the fsther's help. How hard would it had been? But, she heard the voice of Weaselshade, and she wondered venomously of what he wanted. Didn't he ever chill? Just left her alone? The last thing she wanted was to see him. It made her growl internally. His words made her more hurt than she already was. "Great. Every tom in Windclan hates me - completely nothing new." She plainly stated, hiding whatever emotion that was present in her eyes. "No problem. I can find a rogue. Or, a loner. Who said the father had to be in Windclan? Personally, I think I can raise kits on my own." She had faith that could, and she would. But, she didn't want to talk about that. She already knew this. She was annoyed that everyone questioned her about her lineage. It was aggravating! She was just like them - a cat with a heart. And, feelings. Slowly, she brought her head up at his words, her eyes narrowing, but she didn't say anything in return. She didn't know what to say, so she allowed the silence to take over. Yet, was the key word. She was quite positive he would change it any time soon.

Weaselshade didn't move his tail from where it was, in fact, he let it relax, untense. He could tell that she was still wary, he couldn't blame her. He had said yet. He had ruined her good mood. But, she was was the one who had brought up the whole kits thing. She had been the one to stomp off. She had been the one to nuzzle and lick him. She was right, they didn't work well together. To tom began to move his tail gently, over her back. It was a gentle calm swish. One that repeated multiple times. Weaselshade looked at her, his eyes for some reason not holding annoyance or defiance. "And I don't think I'm going to anytime soon." He looked down at her, it was quite a pitiful sight. Just curled up, in the camp with your head buried in your paws. He was glad that Mothkit and Nightkit weren't there to see it. The angel in him was certainly making him do strange things. Since when did he try to comfort Thea? Since just a few minutes ago, for he actually was not very proud of himself for doing so. Though in some strange way, part of him was. It was a very, very small art, but it was there. The angel, yet again getting the better side of him, Weaselshade made himself lie down next to her, though his tail still did not move. "You are a lot nicer than most of the she-cats I flirt with you know." Now, he wasn't flirting with her. His voice was calm and honest, not flirty. There wasn't even a single note in his voice that hinted flirting.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Weaselshade didn't move his tail from where it was, in fact, he let it relax, untense. He could tell that she was still wary, he couldn't blame her. He had said yet. He had ruined her good mood. But, she was was the one who had brought up the whole kits thing. She had been the one to stomp off. She had been the one to nuzzle and lick him. She was right, they didn't work well together. To tom began to move his tail gently, over her back. It was a gentle calm swish. One that repeated multiple times. Weaselshade looked at her, his eyes for some reason not holding annoyance or defiance. "And I don't think I'm going to anytime soon." He looked down at her, it was quite a pitiful sight. Just curled up, in the camp with your head buried in your paws. He was glad that Mothkit and Nightkit weren't there to see it. The angel in him was certainly making him do strange things. Since when did he try to comfort Thea? Since just a few minutes ago, for he actually was not very proud of himself for doing so. Though in some strange way, part of him was. It was a very, very small art, but it was there. The angel, yet again getting the better side of him, Weaselshade made himself lie down next to her, though his tail still did not move. "You are a lot nicer than most of the she-cats I flirt with you know." Now, he wasn't flirting with her. His voice was calm and honest, not flirty. There wasn't even a single note in his voice that hinted flirting.
The spotted cat's first initial thought was - why is he still here? Did she not tell him to leave her alone? Her tail lashed behind her upon feeling his own grazing her back in a comforting manner. But, she didn't want comfort! She had woke up in a rather pleasant mood, ready to tackle the day. Why had she approached him in the first place? Thea surely didn't like his attitude. And, the words he was telling her now was most likely just to reel her in like she was doing him. Nothing was to be trusted. She figured. She snorted at his words. He wouldn't change his mind any time soon. Did that mean, just for a tiny bit, that he also wanted kits. "Doesn't matter if you change your mind or not. It's your choice. It's your life." But it did matter if he changed his mind. She wouldn't be able to have the little ones she desired. Being guarded was easy around other cats. She rarely allowed them to ruin her mood, but her feistiness was taking over. She was quite annoyed already, and she just wanted to lash at anything and everything. Her ears flicked at his words, turning her head to tilt it towards him. Was he being serious? Like, really serious? The she cat rolled her eyes, turning to look away from him. "Don't patronize me. And, don't pity me. I don't need to feel your sorrow. It's contagious." She spat out, her tail lashed with a slow anger risking within her. First of all, the tom was being confusing. He said he would help her, then he got seemingly defensive about it, and now he was trying to comfort her? Like he actually cared about how she felt? Funny, really really funny. Thea could tell that he would had won most comical character award. But, it was her fault. She should had never came to him in the first place. That was the greatest mistake she ever would regret. And, knowing Thea, she made a lot of those before. "Besides, go back to hating me. At least, then I'll know how you truly feel." She was still quite attitudinal, that was hinted greatly in the way she talked. She just wanted to be alone, and the tom wasn't budging! What was with him anyway? Thea thought that she actually might have liked him, but whoops! Another mistake. But, even so, if he agreed to give her kits, she wouldn't turn down the opportunity. Whether she liked him or not.
Closed Thread