Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky's hues narrowed and he stopped sharply, before taking a breath to calm himself. "Rainpaw. She's not too sensitive, what you said would hurt anyone's feelings. That's going to be in her mind for the rest of her life, likely, that the day she became an apprentice was the same day she was taunted by you. Is that really how you want to be known?" Obsidiansky asked, remembering his own mentor asking him the same question... and his best friend...and his sister. He couldn't believe them at first, and he knew that Rainpaw probably would react in a similar way, but he also knew that eventually the tom would come around. He was just angry. Obsidiansky's hues narrowed again and for a moment, he looked as though he might actually yell at the apprentice. "I know more then you think. It won't do you any good to be disrespectful- if you want power, you have to have respect first, otherwise no one will trust you to give you power." Obsidiansky told him with a sharper tone then perhaps he should have. His ears flicked backwards and his hues flashed with surprise at his own tone, but then they softened again. "I could. I could just train you to be any warrior, or I could train you to be a respected and powerful warrior. Your choice- I'm giving you the power to make a decision. So make one." Obsidiansky told him. He wasn't sure whether Rainpaw was going to choose the decision that Obsidiansky would prefer him to, or if he would choose the decision that most apprentices wouldn't. A powerful and respected warrior was a high bargain...although it was mostly bluff on Obsidiansky's side. He couldn't make Rainpaw that way, although he could train him how to gain respect and power by acting more pleasurable. Your choice. Obsidiansky's own words rang back in his ears and he wondered if he were doing the right thing.
(No worries! They're a great length ^.^)

"Like I care how I'm known within the clan. Everyone already see's me as the abandoned, snarky, kitten that can't smell!" He snapped, tail lashing. He knew arguing wouldn't lead them anywhere so he kept his jaw shut after that. "Can't we just drop it? I know you can't change my personality, and I can still be a respectable warrior." He didn't want power, he didn't want popularity, he just wanted to be with his friend. Get out of my head! Rainpaw had to resist his lip pulling back in a snarl. He looked up at the bleak gray sky, it looked just the same as his pelt. As they walked snow crunched under his pads and he tried to look at every detail that the forest offered to keep his mind from wandering. He started to regret snapping at his mentor but he didn't want to talk about himself, it was something he hated. He hated others knowing about him.
Rainpaw sighed, making a cloud in the frosty air, as he guessed Obsidiansky wanted and answer. "Just teach me." He replied simply, still scowling. That answer could have meant many things. He did want to learn to be better but he couldn't admit that to him and he didn't want his mentor to change him completely. Rainpaw could tell the tom was trying to control himself. Am I pushing him? His whiskers twitched, slightly amused that a young apprentice had power to make a warrior so angry. His pelt prickled, was he learning how to be manipulative?
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Littlelolliepop!
As Horizonkit turned to wander back to a nice cool corner of the den she noticed one of the queens; Quicksteam she remembered was her name. She decided to go and say hello to the she-cat. As she was padding towards Quicksteam she was suddenly overcome by a bout of dizziness; she got them a lot due to her lack of sleep. She stumbled and teetered on her paws as her vision swam with black dots and her eyes drooped. She had learned to recover from these dizzy spells quickly enough and without attracting attention but this particular one was much worse and her stomach churned as the ground beneath her seemed to shift and wobble. A few seconds passed and the symptoms passed. Horionkit shook her head slightly to clear any last dregs of dizziness and continued on her way towards the nursing queen plastering on an earsplitting grin in hopes to throw off any suspicion her previous episode had caused.
"Are you ok?" The grey Queen asked looking at the little kit,"Do you need anything, I have plenty of milk and you can cuddle with my kits!" She offered the tiny kit rolling over to make room
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:43 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
"Are you ok?" The grey Queen asked looking at the little kit,"Do you need anything, I have plenty of milk and you can cuddle with my kits!" She offered the tiny kit rolling over to make room
@Littlelolliepop!
Horizonkit faltered again in her stride but this time from shock. "No way she knew, she couldn't have, it wasn't that obvious, was it? No... she's just being a protective queen they always ask if your alright its what they do." Horizonkit thought to herself. She hoped her eyes didn't betray her rising panic. Her stomach lurched in dread as she tried to voice a believable reply. "yeah I'm great!" she said cheerily while hopping up and down for added effect. Lying to a queen was a very bad idea but she couldn't let anyone know or else they'd think she was weak. She did though regret the hopping because that only furthered her anxiety and exhaustion induced nausea and she had to swallow down bile while she grinned. "No thanks... I'm not hungry.Wanna play with me miss Quicksteam?" she purred hastily through gritted teeth.

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; February 16th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
"Like I care how I'm known within the clan. Everyone already see's me as the abandoned, snarky, kitten that can't smell!" He snapped, tail lashing. He knew arguing wouldn't lead them anywhere so he kept his jaw shut after that. "Can't we just drop it? I know you can't change my personality, and I can still be a respectable warrior." He didn't want power, he didn't want popularity, he just wanted to be with his friend. Get out of my head! Rainpaw had to resist his lip pulling back in a snarl. He looked up at the bleak gray sky, it looked just the same as his pelt. As they walked snow crunched under his pads and he tried to look at every detail that the forest offered to keep his mind from wandering. He started to regret snapping at his mentor but he didn't want to talk about himself, it was something he hated. He hated others knowing about him.

Rainpaw sighed, making a cloud in the frosty air, as he guessed Obsidiansky wanted and answer. "Just teach me." He replied simply, still scowling. That answer could have meant many things. He did want to learn to be better but he couldn't admit that to him and he didn't want his mentor to change him completely. Rainpaw could tell the tom was trying to control himself. Am I pushing him? His whiskers twitched, slightly amused that a young apprentice had power to make a warrior so angry. His pelt prickled, was he learning how to be manipulative?
Obsidiansky's hues narrowed at Rainpaw's words and then softened a little. "I don't see you that way. And I'm sure your friend doesn't either." He mewed in a low voice, keeping his hues carefully averted from the younger cat's. He had already guessed that Rainpaw was going to try his best to keep Obsidiansky from knowing anything about him...but Obsidiansky was going to try his best to get through to Rainpaw. And eventually, he would...at least, he hoped he would. It was just a matter of time. He knew that the younger cat probably felt betrayed by his friend right now, as well as angry that Blazingstar had scolded him in front of everyone, not to mention his friend. Hm. He thought, examining the younger cat after a moment, his hues flashing with curiosity. His tail twitched back and forth and his hues snapped with frustration before he sighed, his stance becoming more tense then before. "Yes, Rainpaw, we can drop it. But if you speak to me or anyone else in the manner you spoke to Ferretpaw, there are going to be consequences. Understood?" He asked in a low growl. He didn't want to threaten the apprentice. But Rainpaw was beginning to get on his nerves, and he didn't know what else to do now. His tail twitched back and forth in frustration before he took a deep breath and calmed down.
There was no point in getting too angry at the apprentice. Rainpaw was already so bitter that anything might make him angrier. "Alright. I'll show you around the territory, and ask you some questions. Sound good?" He asked, glancing over at Rainpaw. Basic questions...nothing scent related, I'll have to remember that. I wonder how I'm supposed to teach him to hunt...well, he can hear fine, can't he? And see fine, too. I hope. He'll be fine. Obsidiansky thought confidently, although the twinge of worry kept pulling at his mind, making him anxious. He didn't want Rainpaw to notice that he was worried, so he kept his stance and hues carefully calm, although there were the slight warning signs of his anxiety showing throughout his posture and hues. He was wondering how to get through to Rainpaw. That was his greatest goal: to get the apprentice to open up to him. To trust him. For him to get Rainpaw's approval.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Your dream come true

Quote:
@Littlelolliepop!
Horizonkit faltered again in her stride but this time from shock. "No way she knew, she couldn't have, it wasn't that obvious, was it? No... she's just being a protective queen they always ask if your alright its what they do." Horizonkit thought to herself. She hoped her eyes didn't betray her rising panic. Her stomach lurched in dread as she tried to voice a believable reply. "yeah I'm great!" she said cheerily while hopping up and down for added effect. Lying to a queen was a very bad idea but she couldn't let anyone know or else they'd think she was weak. She did though regret the hopping because that only furthered her anxiety and exhaustion induced nausea and she had to swallow down bile while she grinned. "No thanks... I'm not hungry.Wanna play with me miss Quicksteam?" she purred hastily through gritted teeth.
She looked at the kit and frowned,"Please don't lie, I can see right through your cover up" she mewed,"Now you come here right and you eat," she mewed harshly,"Kits don't lie to queens ever ok!" She meowed flicking her tail
Old February 16th, 2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
She looked at the kit and frowned,"Please don't lie, I can see right through your cover up" she mewed,"Now you come here right and you eat," she mewed harshly,"Kits don't lie to queens ever ok!" She meowed flicking her tail
Horizonkits ears went flat against her head in fear and she curled her tail between her legs. She thought about trying to make a run for it but knew she wouldn't get far with her condition. "I'm... not hungry.. really." she stuttered with tears in her eyes. "I don't...kn.. know what your ta.. ta.. talking about miss." Horizonkit tried to shuffle backward away from the angry queen but her body was not about to have any of that and the world tilted violently and her vision blurred. Her insides wrenched painfully and she gagged as her near empty stomach threatened to expel its contents. She unconsiously growned in discomfort and tears stung at her bloodshot tired eyes. "p..p. please im fine. perfectly.. fine." She continued to whimper incomprehensible, panicked gibberish as she began to hyperventilate. "don't tell anyone! im.. fine, just fine! cant you see im just great!!" She rambled with increasing volume while gripping the earth beneath her tightly with her small claws in an attempt to keep from falling over as the world warped and spun around her. "just leave me alone!" Horizonkit yelled before vomiting onto the den floor as she lay in a shivering, bawling heap.
-so sad poor horizon kit T ^ T-
Old February 16th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Horizonkits ears went flat against her head in fear and she curled her tail between her legs. She thought about trying to make a run for it but knew she wouldn't get far with her condition. "I'm... not hungry.. really." she stuttered with tears in her eyes. "I don't...kn.. know what your ta.. ta.. talking about miss." Horizonkit tried to shuffle backward away from the angry queen but her body was not about to have any of that and the world tilted violently and her vision blurred. Her insides wrenched painfully and she gagged as her near empty stomach threatened to expel its contents. She unconsiously growned in discomfort and tears stung at her bloodshot tired eyes. "p..p. please im fine. perfectly.. fine." She continued to whimper incomprehensible, panicked gibberish as she began to hyperventilate. "don't tell anyone! im.. fine, just fine! cant you see im just great!!" She rambled with increasing volume while gripping the earth beneath her tightly with her small claws in an attempt to keep from falling over as the world warped and spun around her. "just leave me alone!" Horizonkit yelled before vomiting onto the den floor as she lay in a shivering, bawling heap.
-so sad poor horizon kit T ^ T-

The Queen rushed to the kit and curled her in her den,"I know a hungry kit I won't tell any one just eat please!" She begged quietly
Old February 16th, 2017, 05:54 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Surgestorm padded into the den cheerily, his jaws clamped tightly around a large bundle of herbs. He'd just completed his second trip to his secret twoleg herb garden that he was keeping a secret for the moment. The only other cat that knew it existed was Featherpaw. He carefully opened the package and began to unload the leaves, mixing it in with his other piles. The tom hummed quietly under his breath, the cheerful tune he always seemed to be singing whenever he was busy sorting herbs. The den was on one of its cleaner days, and wasn't as messy as it usually was. However, he knew that this kind of cleanliness wouldn't last throughout the week. I would if I'll have time to go hunting for something today... The medicine cat knew he had just gone out herb hunting, but he liked being out and about; it kept him busy. I should probably think about visiting Zerosight one of these days to make sure he's alright.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 16th, 2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
The Queen rushed to the kit and curled her in her den,"I know a hungry kit I won't tell anyone just eat please!" She begged quietly
Horizonkit retched some more and bawled harder. "I dont want to eat it hurts!!" she cried loudly. She tried to squirm her way the queen's grip but she was far too weak. Horizonkit collapsed into a shivering bawling ball of fluff begging over and over for Quicksteam not to tell anyone.

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; February 16th, 2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 06:33 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

(Might as well...)

@Suspiciousmindz

Caramelblood padded through the clearing, the agender cat pacing back and forth on the side of camp. Their small and fluffy figure made them seem like an adorable and pure young warrior, though that was far from what Caramelblood actually was. Though, that's besides the point. The born-a-tom warrior was emotionlessly freaking out as their secret nemesis; the horrible Blazingstorm, had recently become Blazingstar. 'That piece of fox-dung made it to be leader? What in Dark Forest's name is wrong with StarClan.' they thought, their mind racing with what could happen. They could be exiled from WindClan, for being suspicious or something like that. Their nemesis was leader and the warrior code, even though they didn't follow any of that, said that the leader's word was law. Of course, they'd just go join the Dusk Syndicate and plot against WindClan if they were exiled. Though, the agender warrior knew that their best friend; Thrushflight, would never let that happen. Speaking of the chocolate calico, where was he at this moment?

(Hey, I actually did something I've been meaning to do lol)
Closed Thread