you are my favorite everything

My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 144,360

Default WindClan Leader's Den

Old 11-26-2016, 02:53 AM

My Mood: Fine
Koins: 12,655
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Timber ran into windlcan's territory. knowingly putting himself at risk, he wanted to get to windclan quickly and didn't care about trespassing. coming into the camp and then walking near the leaders den he waited for the leader to summon him inside.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:09 AM
Falling out of Existence

My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 18,173

Singenight gave the cat a skeptical glance as it rushed into the camp. At first glance,Singenight's pale gaze was unable to identify the cat. This conclusion was only backed up by the strange scent covering the cat's pelt. He watched as it camp to him and he stood there, towering over the cat, like he did for most. "Come in." he meowed coldly. He ducked inside the den, flicking his black and tan ringed tail signaling for the strange cat to follow. Once he had entered, he turned on them, his long claws sliding out. "Who are you and why are you in my Clan you filthy loner." He hissed.
**Hey guys so I'm beginning to kill off all of my characters. If your cat had a relation to mine, check my character site above in the Starclan section to see if the character has been moved there. How they died can be found at the bottom of their page. **
Old 11-26-2016, 03:16 AM

Walking into the leaders den "I'm a rogue not a loner, and I wish to join this clan." Timber calmly said to the tom.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:25 AM
Falling out of Existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Walking into the leaders den "I'm a rogue not a loner, and I wish to join this clan." Timber calmly said to the tom.
Singenight released a sigh of exasperation. "Oh a rogue, that so much better." He growled sarcastically. "But how did you hear about us? Obviously you know something somehow." He said with some interest.
**Hey guys so I'm beginning to kill off all of my characters. If your cat had a relation to mine, check my character site above in the Starclan section to see if the character has been moved there. How they died can be found at the bottom of their page. **
Old 11-26-2016, 03:31 AM

" I meet a ThunderClan warrior by their border the other day, they went on and on about how life was since Ratnight took over, complaining about how shadowclan and riverclan were already under dark rule and hopefully that windclan wasn't taken by a "bad" leader, I wanted to claw my ears off, I mean shouldn't all leaders be the strongest they can be, not like soft kitteypet's. And I wasn't always a rouge you know!" timber said to singenight.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:37 AM
Falling out of Existence

Quote:
" I meet a ThunderClan warrior by their border the other day, they went on and on about how life was since Ratnight took over, complaining about how shadowclan and riverclan were already under dark rule and hopefully that windclan wasn't taken by a "bad" leader, I wanted to claw my ears off, I mean shouldn't all leaders be the strongest they can be, not like soft kitteypet's. And I wasn't always a rouge you know!" timber said to singenight.
Singenight gazed boredly at the cat as he talked. Good, Ratnight seemed to not have a problem with Thunderclan. He thought before replying. "Alright, so you talked with Thunderclan and came here for what reason?" He asked slightly confused. The young Savannah had had a rough day and was feeling sluggish after the fight and meeting.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:42 AM

"As I said before I wanted to join a clan, the others I believed were to weak, they only hide in trees or rivers but windclan face their enemies head on, I could never be anything but windclan, I can be a great asset, im loyal to the leader and im not like those soft hearted warriors, out in the cold cruel world I had to defend myself from everything!" he said to him.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:52 AM
Falling out of Existence

Quote:
"As I said before I wanted to join a clan, the others I believed were to weak, they only hide in trees or rivers but windclan face their enemies head on, I could never be anything but windclan, I can be a great asset, im loyal to the leader and im not like those soft hearted warriors, out in the cold cruel world I had to defend myself from everything!" he said to him.
Singenight watched the cat. He had some valid points. "Alright then, we'll give you a shot. You must prove your loyalty. Do not mess it up, or else you will be out again before you can say Darkforest." He said emphasizing the word 'not'. His tail lashed behind him. "I will arrange your ceremony with the others. Be there when I call the meeting." He said curtly, flicking his tail to indicate for the tom to leave, unless he had further questions.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:56 AM

"Over course leader, I expect nothing less!" Timber dipped is head in respect. walking out of the leaders den and going to sleep outside on the ground. falling asleep, finally at ease, and pleased that he had a chance at becoming a clan cat.

(So the ceremony is still on Monday 10-11, or when is it? so I can make sure im on.)

Last edited by Timbergrowl; 11-26-2016 at 03:59 AM.