Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by nyx
Today 05:21 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Quotes from my ocs!

Killer to lion @Celestial
To this day I am still shocked by the mare thought of you becoming mine, for you see you’re a goddess, angel with eyes as captivating as the heart you hold and a smile that brightens the world I made. But I …. I am a king, made by blood and suffering of others, I am a flirt with damaged cards of hearts burning with my very touch. Yet you still choose me. For that I am amazed, I’m shocked but I am also scared. Scared to show you more of me. More of what I am, and what I have become. Demons follow my every move learning from me, while angels bright and pure use my ways to win wars and spread fake hope with me as the target of fear.
Yet you choose me, for that I am forever grateful, I love you, I truly do. My past holds scars, my name is bloody and feared but I am more than willing to give that all up for you.

Naruto to sage @rubinaito
To love in this world is to suffer, you must face a broken heart, a broken and failing mind in order to see true love. These scars on my back, the constant nightmares I have is because of you. For a long time, I have faced many pains, many deaths, many stories I wish to keep hidden yet... I can't. With each word you speak, each soft touch and sweet whispers from you. I find myself giving in to you, my walls I have built to keep many away is slowly breaking, falling down into normal stones covering the forest my soul runs free in... yet my soul wants you. And only you. It's like a fairytale really. For years I have walked along, for years I have chased down the wolf who howled to my sun and danced with the moon yet his eyes were only on the stars that light up his night skies. That was my first heart break, my first wall over my heart... Now you're here. Your words always true, not a hint of lies in them, not a hint of fake love, hate, envy or anything bad that has been used against me... I didn’t want this, I felt myself unworthy of love with every passing year, every passing day, I felt my heart grow cold. I felt my walls build up high and my forest slowly die away, and my soul fade but with each book you write, with each smile you give me, with each bright day. I found myself falling in love with you... bookkeeper, the god of law, the one who saved me when the white wolf came after my heart breaking it and my body... I love you. Do not take this love of mine lightly … its rare and its only for you bookkeeper. Please keep it safe and warm... and please marry me my bookkeeper.

You can ask these ocs questions and all that!
But I’ll be posting a quote here and there about all my ocs of madness and who they are talking to or about :3
So have fun!

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 07:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Quotes from my ocs!

Do one from smile to tide!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

i would request to post a quote from tamako and raina's adventures but we haven't gotten very far into the roleplay yet >w<
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:38 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

<3

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:44 PM
The Madness King

XD k! I’ll do them soon!
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:24 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Do one from smile to tide!
Smile to Tide:
Ahh believe it or not my love. Deadmind kinda foretold our little love, he told me that I would meet someone. Someone whose very smile will me hard like the waves of the ocean. How right he was. Despite our smiles forced upon our face and the same... ugly scars we both bear. We somehow fell for each other and that amazes me. Why? Because I’m a fool, a flirt with a fake smile permanently on my face but yet... yours despite being like mine it’s so much... how to say better than my smile. yours held a glow, something warm something so god damn adorable I just can’t think of a word to describe it! It’s just... so amazing... When we first met Sasuke came to me on that day telling me about some new guy that reminded him of me, of course I’m going to be honest here. I was upset about it but I agreed to meet you.... I was speechless and so were you. We stared at each other for a minute than we both ended up smiling. God I never spoke to someone so fast and you were also amazed! My heart beated so fast and somehow I ended up telling you everything how I got these scars and all that and you too ended up telling me! You just hit me right there like a tidal wave! .... I never... felt so happy. After that I immediately broke it off with black widow and ended up speaking to you more day by day my mind raced asking questions like: should I tell her? Or should I just confess or is it too soon? And so much more... I fell in love with you harder than the waves that hit the land.
I’m so thankful for this smile since it’s hides... most of my blushing because of you because damn.... I’ve never fallen in love so hard than I have for you.
I love you tide... and this time I mean it with a real smile just for you.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
i would request to post a quote from tamako and raina's adventures but we haven't gotten very far into the roleplay yet >w<
Daring, I will admit this. I’m no saint than again you’re not either yet you seem like a angel to me. A fighter most likely but a angel all together. When we first met I could easily tell that you didn’t like me, that you despised my flirting ways and the way I tried to care for you but slowly and surely. I saw a different side to you which Made me think.
Wow I’m the luckiest cat in the world to be able to find such a angel.
So I kept pushing, kept flirting one night even say I kept caring for you.
Yet you pushed but as the time passed I found out that you’re pushing became weaker and weaker until eventually you stopped all together.
At that moment I fell for you even harder, when you first purred around me sent my heart on overdrive and you’re small but rare smiles always leave me speechless and that’s rare my love... very rare.
I was once a fool a cat simply chasing many for fun and games yet when I chased you. It was never a game, no on the moment I laid eyes on you, on the moment my hard work paid off and you finally told me... that you loved it. It was never a game no it was something more. Something even I can’t understand.
It was love and I hope to whatever god is up there watching us with envious eyes that they know this. That everyone who dares hurt you or hell even speak to you without my say to know this and this only.
I am Raina, daughter of the bloodthirsty killer and Ender of many, I have take lives for the sake of joy and pride now I kill to protect my love and this protection should not be taken lightly because now.. mercy won’t be found in me!
Tamako I will forever stay by your side, killers side by side in a world filled with lies and fake hope. Together we shall walk a bloodstained path but no matter what our hearts shall beat as one. Till the day the darkness takes me I will forever stay by your side in life and in Death.
Even death can’t stop me from loving you.
So know this will my love, I will forever love you and only you. To the stars above and the bodies that lay under our claws. You will always be my little angel.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:28 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Daring, I will admit this. I’m no saint than again you’re not either yet you seem like a angel to me. A fighter most likely but a angel all together. When we first met I could easily tell that you didn’t like me, that you despised my flirting ways and the way I tried to care for you but slowly and surely. I saw a different side to you which Made me think.
Wow I’m the luckiest cat in the world to be able to find such a angel.
So I kept pushing, kept flirting one night even say I kept caring for you.
Yet you pushed but as the time passed I found out that you’re pushing became weaker and weaker until eventually you stopped all together.
At that moment I fell for you even harder, when you first purred around me sent my heart on overdrive and you’re small but rare smiles always leave me speechless and that’s rare my love... very rare.
I was once a fool a cat simply chasing many for fun and games yet when I chased you. It was never a game, no on the moment I laid eyes on you, on the moment my hard work paid off and you finally told me... that you loved it. It was never a game no it was something more. Something even I can’t understand.
It was love and I hope to whatever god is up there watching us with envious eyes that they know this. That everyone who dares hurt you or hell even speak to you without my say to know this and this only.
I am Raina, daughter of the bloodthirsty killer and Ender of many, I have take lives for the sake of joy and pride now I kill to protect my love and this protection should not be taken lightly because now.. mercy won’t be found in me!
Tamako I will forever stay by your side, killers side by side in a world filled with lies and fake hope. Together we shall walk a bloodstained path but no matter what our hearts shall beat as one. Till the day the darkness takes me I will forever stay by your side in life and in Death.
Even death can’t stop me from loving you.
So know this will my love, I will forever love you and only you. To the stars above and the bodies that lay under our claws. You will always be my little angel.
//wipes tear from eye in the middle of walmart

mY hEART
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
//wipes tear from eye in the middle of walmart

mY hEART
XD you did want a quote!
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:43 PM