Yesterday 11:54 PM

Old November 17th, 2020, 01:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
Ok stop having a spamize calm down my stars *Rapidkit turned to Springkit and turtlekit,they looked at the unkeep pelts of the kits* On honey no,that does not fit your style,Springkit could please groom your fur im begging you! *Rapidkit said n a panic as they groomed there fur*

@Mumble
Springkit was trying to entertain Turtlekit with a beetle, which...sadly didn't seem to be doing anything. Was it dead or something? It was just laying all still on its back, and she was about ready to just go find a new one. Her fur was ruffled, and she frankly didn't really mind. As long as it didn't fall off, she didn't mind if it was ruffled! Turtlekit, on the other paw, liked having a smooth, clean pelt. It was quite funny, actually. They were as close as two sisters could be, and they were practically complete opposites! ¨Turt, do you wanna find some buggies?¨ Springkit asked almost completely out of nowhere, her eyes scanning the nursery for any insects. Just as Turtlekit was about to respond, she heard a voice from one of the other kits. Looking towards the origin of the voice, she saw that it was...oh no. Not Rapidkit!

Turtlekits heart almost stopped completely as she gazed at the other kit, her paws starting to shake a bit. She knew how mean Rapidkit was, and she didn't want to be picked on! For stars sake, the kit had just finished yelling at an apprentice! She didn't say anything, instead dropping her head and letting out a small whimper.

Springkit, however, did have something to say! Honestly, the nerve of some cats! ¨Hey! I don't care if my fur is all ruffly, it makes me look cool!¨ she huffed indignantly, stamping her paws on the soft ground of the nursery. Her hazel eyes were narrowed as her lips tilted downwards into a pout, and she lightly lashed her tail, though she made sure not to hit her smaller sister with it.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 17th, 2020, 01:22 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Wink Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Springkit was trying to entertain Turtlekit with a beetle, which...sadly didn't seem to be doing anything. Was it dead or something? It was just laying all still on its back, and she was about ready to just go find a new one. Her fur was ruffled, and she frankly didn't really mind. As long as it didn't fall off, she didn't mind if it was ruffled! Turtlekit, on the other paw, liked having a smooth, clean pelt. It was quite funny, actually. They were as close as two sisters could be, and they were practically complete opposites! ¨Turt, do you wanna find some buggies?¨ Springkit asked almost completely out of nowhere, her eyes scanning the nursery for any insects. Just as Turtlekit was about to respond, she heard a voice from one of the other kits. Looking towards the origin of the voice, she saw that it was...oh no. Not Rapidkit!

Turtlekits heart almost stopped completely as she gazed at the other kit, her paws starting to shake a bit. She knew how mean Rapidkit was, and she didn't want to be picked on! For stars sake, the kit had just finished yelling at an apprentice! She didn't say anything, instead dropping her head and letting out a small whimper.

Springkit, however, did have something to say! Honestly, the nerve of some cats! ¨Hey! I don't care if my fur is all ruffly, it makes me look cool!¨ she huffed indignantly, stamping her paws on the soft ground of the nursery. Her hazel eyes were narrowed as her lips tilted downwards into a pout, and she lightly lashed her tail, though she made sure not to hit her smaller sister with it.

One it makes you nasty maybe if you cleaned it,it wouldnt be rufflied! You nasty peice trash,you should take after your sister and groom it! *rapidkit was angerd by being talked back to,to them off all things! How dare Sppringkit back talk them* I recomend you groom it befor you have none,i'll just claw your eyes out then so you dont have to look at yourself.You need to drowned in the river then your learn
*rapidkit tried to claw at Springkit eyes*

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old November 17th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
One it makes you nasty maybe if you cleaned it,it wouldnt be rufflied! You nasty peice trash,you should take after your sister and groom it! *rapidkit was angerd by being talked back to,to them off all things! How dare Sppringkit back talk them* I recomend you groom it befor you have none,i'll just claw your eyes out then so you dont have to look at yourself.You need to drowned in the river then your learn
*rapidkit tried to claw at Springkit eyes*
~foxpaw sprong up grabbign the kit by the tail and pulling him away from the other kits~ Fly-Fur , Help!! ~she yowled~

@Rainquail

Last edited by Astraea; January 11th, 2021 at 09:22 PM.
Old November 17th, 2020, 02:34 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

A lot of changes around here, she thought endlessly looking from the inside out. Cozy, warm in a corner yet still uncomfortable and very glum. Yellow eyes reflect a dark cloud of emotions passing by as she stares at the illuminating light that is the exit of the nursery. Sugarapple didnt eat much, perhaps, a mouse a day after arrival but that's it. Stomach felt heavy like she swallowed rocks or something. The feeling...was unexplainable, but, once shutting her eyes to a temporary darkness lit a flame of memories before burning away into ashes. Her father, Luke, loomed over her with somber green eyes and mother, the calico would caress her with overwhelming love that once awake- she'd shed some tears. It's been a while since she'd thought about her old folks back in the barnhold. "Time to get up, Sugarapple," she huffed, trying to cheer herself up. The senior queen quietly grooms herself even though she doesn't do such a great job at it recently...
Just another day.
@Rainquail

Last edited by tye; November 17th, 2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old November 17th, 2020, 03:51 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

"FOXPAW!"
Flyfur rounded on her, fur bristling, adding to her already large physique, tail now lashing.
"We do not egg troublesome kits along. You do not get to spat back because I'm getting onto him.
She was starting to see why Lionstorm put her here. She turned to Rapidkit.
"And you, I don't know what your problem is, but I saw just enough to know you were harassing Foxpaw just because she didn't react fast enough. We do not BULLY our clanmates, that is not how a clan cat should act."
She was going to ignore the Charredpaw comment. It still stung to hear about him, given his disappearance. It seemed all of her apprentices dissapeared.
And then the two went farther, not stopping their spouting of insults.

@~Fox~ @Cougar

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 17th, 2020, 03:59 PM

((Power play done with staff permission))

What in the-
Flyfur sprang to her feet as Foxpaw called for her, and noticed Rapidkit trying to claw Springkit's eyes.
Immediately she grabbed Rapidkit by the scruff and yanked him away from Springkit. By the stars this kit was getting to be a problem.
"Springkit, are you ok?"
Her words were muffled by kit scruff, but she wasn't risking setting this little psychopath down to go back to hurting the kit.

@~Fox~ @Cougar @Mumble

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 17th, 2020, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
A lot of changes around here, she thought endlessly looking from the inside out. Cozy, warm in a corner yet still uncomfortable and very glum. Yellow eyes reflect a dark cloud of emotions passing by as she stares at the illuminating light that is the exit of the nursery. Sugarapple didnt eat much, perhaps, a mouse a day after arrival but that's it. Stomach felt heavy like she swallowed rocks or something. The feeling...was unexplainable, but, once shutting her eyes to a temporary darkness lit a flame of memories before burning away into ashes. Her father, Luke, loomed over her with somber green eyes and mother, the calico would caress her with overwhelming love that once awake- she'd shed some tears. It's been a while since she'd thought about her old folks back in the barnhold. "Time to get up, Sugarapple," she huffed, trying to cheer herself up. The senior queen quietly grooms herself even though she doesn't do such a great job at it recently...
Just another day.
@Rainquail
Flyfur stirs gently from her sleep, staring bleary eyed around the Den. No squealing kittens, no fighting. Not yet, anyway. Perhaps today would be one of her good days.
Movement across the den caught her attention and she glanced over, forcing her sight to focus onto the familiar pelt of Sugarapple. A fellow senior queen.
Poor dear didn't seem very excited for much these days, though. Almost as if a terrible burden was on her shoulders.
A frown tugged at her mouth. Sugarapple was darling. She deserved to be happy. Perhaps she could use a distraction. With Foxpaw lending an extra set of eyes around the Nursery, perhaps she could take her on a little walk, clear up her mind.
She stood, stretching her back a bit before approaching her.
"Hey, you look like you need some time to clear your head, sweetie. I'm about to go on a walk, if you'd like to come with me."
Old November 17th, 2020, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The light tabby brown tom scowled at the world. A gaze that held a large amount of loathing to anything and everything. Twistingkit stalked to his mossy bed that was far away from everyone. Settling down the kit was ready for his daily judgment of his clanmates and witnessing their stupidity.

@Lynxpaw

------

Twistingkit was absolutely bored out of his mind. Why did Foggykit have to disappear on him? He enjoyed tormenting and making fun of her. It was so easy with how pathetic she was, how stupid and hopeful. "Ugh." He almost wanted to gag, who even believed in hope, faith, love, and all of that stupid crap? Well he certainly didn't and never will.

@Rainquail
Flyfur sat, carefully watching the Den. It had been quiet recently after a series of ruckus'. This almost made her suspicious, but at least she could have some time to interact with her clanmates when it was quiet.
She noticed a huffy little tom kit and decided that would be her project for the day.
She stood and approached him before laying down right beside him again, her bones settling back into place with a few snaps and crackles.
She made a little moss ball, lightly tossing it with her tail, making sure it didn't go too far away just to see if he'd chase it.
Old November 17th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Faclonkit lays in her nest, too scared to leave it. (open)
Old November 17th, 2020, 05:12 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Flyfur stirs gently from her sleep, staring bleary eyed around the Den. No squealing kittens, no fighting. Not yet, anyway. Perhaps today would be one of her good days.
Movement across the den caught her attention and she glanced over, forcing her sight to focus onto the familiar pelt of Sugarapple. A fellow senior queen.
Poor dear didn't seem very excited for much these days, though. Almost as if a terrible burden was on her shoulders.
A frown tugged at her mouth. Sugarapple was darling. She deserved to be happy. Perhaps she could use a distraction. With Foxpaw lending an extra set of eyes around the Nursery, perhaps she could take her on a little walk, clear up her mind.
She stood, stretching her back a bit before approaching her.
"Hey, you look like you need some time to clear your head, sweetie. I'm about to go on a walk, if you'd like to come with me."
A tunnel depth in her memories she heard someone talking to her until snapping out of it with a head shake. Her view turned over to Flyfur's gentle gaze. Jaw open, she was going to politely decline however it's been some while she'd gotten a good exercise...and if kept shut here there's no telling of when she'll get sick again. Plus, at least she will be with some cat and can wipe that worry face of her denmate with a nice walk. A cold wind in the face to sweep up the emotions sounds good.. "Ah, alright," sound slight hoarse, her yellow eyes sparkled a bit with a small smile. "I need a good stretchin' anyways! Let's go, Flyfur dear."