Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:19 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
// Yeah I don't mind at all, feel free to jump in with your cat anytime.
The cat with no name had been watching like always. The hill had a little crater in it to allow him to peek over and watch them fight. The only thing they could see was his ears. The reason he watched them was to learn how to fight he had never learned seeing as he had no family or "clan" ad they called them.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:29 PM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
She squeezed him harder, and added her hind legs, wrapping basically her entire body around the younger tom. She winced as he battered at her paws and let go with her front paws, and pushed herself off of his back, leaping away from the younger tom. She grinned, the rush of battle making her feel good, her muscles were warm and working, which was a glad change from when she doubted her abilities (and didn't work because she 'knew' she was gonna fail) She padded around Cypress before leaping towards him again.
Cypress was able to breathe easier once she had leapt away, trying to regain his composure as he stood on somewhat shaky legs. She was proving to be quite the opponent, but the tom wouldn't give up easily. He went for another evasive maneuver, evading her leap and countering by kicking out at her after she was within range. However it was a little sloppy, as he was still recovering from her last attack. So focused on winning, Cypress wasn't aware yet of their audience.

Last edited by atlas; August 3rd, 2018 at 10:29 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:31 PM
capering cryptid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orderly mage View Post
The cat with no name had been watching like always. The hill had a little crater in it to allow him to peek over and watch them fight. The only thing they could see was his ears. The reason he watched them was to learn how to fight he had never learned seeing as he had no family or "clan" ad they called them.
// My apologies, I meant to quote you in the reply post, but there was some sort of error with it.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:35 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Cypress was able to breathe easier once she had leapt away, trying to regain his composure as he stood on somewhat shaky legs. She was proving to be quite the opponent, but the tom wouldn't give up easily. He went for another evasive maneuver, evading her leap and countering by kicking out at her after she was within range. However it was a little sloppy, as he was still recovering from her last attack. So focused on winning, Cypress wasn't aware yet of their audience.

The kick caught her in the leg as she leaped past, making her go off kilter, she turned into a sloppy tacti-roll to come up on her paws. She was panting at this time, and her leg stung, but she still grinned, exilerstion coursing through her. She didn't notice the ears sticking up out of the ground as she padded around the tom again, this time leaping one way before leaping the other way, trying to catch him on his dodge.

@Orderly mage
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:38 PM
customer service above

Quote:
// My apologies, I meant to quote you in the reply post, but there was some sort of error with it.
//I didn't understand that fully but...
The cat with no name no longer bothered to hide him self he poked his head above the hill. They won't see me in the heat of battle he thought. He watched them claw and climb on one another he tried to copy but it was hard being alone. @CheetahPelt

Last edited by Rhubarb; August 3rd, 2018 at 10:39 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:55 PM
capering cryptid

Quote:
//I didn't understand that fully but...
The cat with no name no longer bothered to hide him self he poked his head above the hill. They won't see me in the heat of battle he thought. He watched them claw and climb on one another he tried to copy but it was hard being alone. @CheetahPelt
Quote:
The kick caught her in the leg as she leaped past, making her go off kilter, she turned into a sloppy tacti-roll to come up on her paws. She was panting at this time, and her leg stung, but she still grinned, exilerstion coursing through her. She didn't notice the ears sticking up out of the ground as she padded around the tom again, this time leaping one way before leaping the other way, trying to catch him on his dodge.

@Orderly mage
Usually taking his training seriously, in this case, Cypresspaw was able to return her grin with a smirk that tugged at the corner of his mouth, revealing his upper fangs. It can't hurt to enjoy yourself, he reasoned with himself. His chest was heaving slightly, showing the exertion of their exercise. Lowering himself into a defensive position, his tail twitched behind him, emerald gaze following her side to side movements. He caught some other sort of movement in his peripheral vision, but didn't think it important to investigate, assuming it was a clan patrol of some sort, and otherwise preoccupied with the advancement of the she cat before him.

Last edited by atlas; August 3rd, 2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:59 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Usually taking his training seriously, in this case, Cypresspaw was able to return her grin with a smirk that tugged at the corner of his mouth, revealing his upper fangs. It can't hurt to enjoy yourself, he reasoned with himself. His chest was heaving slightly, showing the exertion of their exercise. Lowering himself into a defensive position, his tail twitched behind him, emerald gaze following her side to side movements. He caught some other sort of movement in his peripheral vision, but didn't think it important to investigate, assuming it was a clan patrol of some sort, and otherwise preoccupied with the advancement of the she cat before him.
He eager to learn fell into a defensive crouch like the other cat did. They look tired he thought he looked at them again. Even if they saw me they can't catch me their too fat.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:15 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

She didn't leap, but ran towards the other apprentice, swiping low at him, hoping to catch him by surprise. In the corner of her eye she saw another cat crouched like Cypress was, she blinked and refocused on Cypress, with a quick whisper. "You see that too?" She meowed as she swiped at him.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:20 PM
customer service above

Quote:
She didn't leap, but ran towards the other apprentice, swiping low at him, hoping to catch him by surprise. In the corner of her eye she saw another cat crouched like Cypress was, she blinked and refocused on Cypress, with a quick whisper. "You see that too?" She meowed as she swiped at him.
The cat with no name took no notice of the cats sudden interest in him. He swiped like the she cat did. The cats he watched seemed to know what to do no matter what happened to them. Block, retaliate, attack. Is that part of being a clan? Knowing these things? I am
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:38 PM
capering cryptid

Quote:
Quote:
The cat with no name took no notice of the cats sudden interest in him. He swiped like the she cat did. The cats he watched seemed to know what to do no matter what happened to them. Block, retaliate, attack. Is that part of being a clan? Knowing these things? I am
Although he only had a few moments to prepare, his concentration was lost when she pointed out what he had assumed to be nothing to worry about. Cypresspaw jabbed back at her halfheartedly, distracted by the unfamiliar cat. "Yes," he replied, his voice also lowered. "I've never seen them before, that means they're trespassing," he added as an afterthought, not sure if they were still pretending to be brawling.